Page 2 of 4 « First 1234 Last»
Results 26 to 50 of 88
  1. #26
    #1 Gfxer of NB 2012 Sasuke..'s Avatar
    Status
    Sasuke.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,794
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke could've ended shippuden..

    Quote Originally Posted by YellowFlash1 View Post
    I agree with that fact that it's getting off the scale in term's of tactic's and intelligent fighting.

    I do however think that you're fan boyism came through, when you used one scene to show Sasuke Superiority... Witch is bullshit.

    Sasuke has been saves more time than anyone in the manga.....
    *Sigh* if you read one of my posts i used that as to make this thread less serious then it is, i'm not a Sasuke fanboy even if it shows it on my name ava and sig, i just like his character more then others but that really has nothing to do with this thread, i mentioned Naruto more often then Sasuke.
     
         

  2. #27
    Member kral's Avatar
    Status
    kral is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    545
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke could've ended shippuden..

    I just want to point out there is a ton of strategy if you look for it. Ya other is spamming of techs but there is also strategy. Like kakashi sending naruto close into another dimension. Itachi setting up izami. Naruto using sage mode to get the rikage to hit himself. So many things dude......... also look at all the zetsu dead by kuni or itachi using kuni to blind the summons......
     
         

  3. #28
    Senior Member GiantShuriken's Avatar
    Status
    GiantShuriken is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,987
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke could've ended shippuden..

    Part 1 by far > Part 2 in many ways. It has lost its depth and uniqueness. The stories just seemed to flow so much better in Part 1. Like the entire chuunin exams arc that led to the climactic fight between Naruto and Gaara where Naruto defeated an opponent that Sasuke couldn't which later turned into the starting point for Sasuke's rage at his lack of growth while staying in Konoha.
     
         

  4. #29
    #1 Gfxer of NB 2012 Sasuke..'s Avatar
    Status
    Sasuke.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,794
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke could've ended shippuden..

    Quote Originally Posted by straightup View Post
    i feel like the seriaes is just accidently snowballing. a bad ass jutsu is made so an evenmore bad ass jutsu has to be made to counter it and so fourth until you have jutsus like tail beast bomb and an army of sharingan/rinnigan bijuus.
    Yup, i don't see the logic in Naruto getting bijuu bomb so Sasuke needs to get a equal power, even if they're ment to be equal i'd rather see Naruto/Sasuke weaker then one another and try to outsmart eachother in their battle instead of clashing OP Jutsu's you know.
     
         

  5. #30
    Banned
    Status
    Mischeif Maker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,969
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke could've ended shippuden..

    Quote Originally Posted by Gobi no Houkou View Post
    Part 2 has so much wrong with it, and let's not even get on how many times he should have been dead through both parts.....
    wow another kid soooo smart he cant even figure out how to stop watching somthing he doesnt like

    Quote Originally Posted by ~'Sasuke Uchiha'~ View Post
    Nah i just wanted to get my opinion across the Kirin finishing shippuden wasn't ment literally i just wanted to add something ''less serious'' about this thread ya know. Thanks for reading btw.
    so what is you opinion exactly?...shippuden should have ended in ep 60 with no real conclusion is basically what i got from that if im wrong correct me
     
         

  6. #31
    #1 Gfxer of NB 2012 Sasuke..'s Avatar
    Status
    Sasuke.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,794
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke could've ended shippuden..

    Quote Originally Posted by kral View Post
    I just want to point out there is a ton of strategy if you look for it. Ya other is spamming of techs but there is also strategy. Like kakashi sending naruto close into another dimension. Itachi setting up izami. Naruto using sage mode to get the rikage to hit himself. So many things dude......... also look at all the zetsu dead by kuni or itachi using kuni to blind the summons......
    Kunai's only actually hit someone in the war, nowhere else and i agree with you there has indeed been some strategy but it's only been so few, i mean what if Kakashi wasn't there to battle Obito that would've made for a way more tactical battle then spamming kamui more then he should be able too.
     
         

  7. #32
    Member frbro82's Avatar
    Status
    frbro82 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Konoha
    Posts
    997
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey angel yuh duh sexy
     

    Re: Sasuke could've ended shippuden..

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreckerplayer View Post
    EXACTLY...except there are parts of shippuden that far surpass part one.

    But these fuqqing animators need to step their game up...or fire them and hire better ones.

    They change the style of the animation wayyy to much, and it gets on my nerves.

    Someone tell the studio that they dont need to make a naruto movie every fuqqing year!
    But... I like naruto movies :P
     
         

  8. #33
    Senior Member YellowFlash1's Avatar
    Status
    YellowFlash1 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    1,922
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke could've ended shippuden..

    Quote Originally Posted by ~'Sasuke Uchiha'~ View Post
    *Sigh* if you read one of my posts i used that as to make this thread less serious then it is, i'm not a Sasuke fanboy even if it shows it on my name ava and sig, i just like his character more then others but that really has nothing to do with this thread, i mentioned Naruto more often then Sasuke.
    Okay i understand ... Then i would withdraw that statement.

    I though that the condition's have to be right for sasuke to use Kirin ... They didn't look right to me tbh.

    The only reason he went to do that jutsu was so that kish could have us wondering what his new Technique was.

    The Manga/Anime couldn't have ended there because there was still allot of unanswered question's to be answered.

    I respect you're opinion... But ended it with sasuke winning is just rubbish ahha... Yamato didn't even get to show us his full potential
     
         

  9. #34
    #1 Gfxer of NB 2012 Sasuke..'s Avatar
    Status
    Sasuke.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,794
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke could've ended shippuden..

    Quote Originally Posted by YellowFlash1 View Post
    Okay i understand ... Then i would withdraw that statement.

    I though that the condition's have to be right for sasuke to use Kirin ... They didn't look right to me tbh.

    The only reason he went to do that jutsu was so that kish could have us wondering what his new Technique was.

    The Manga/Anime couldn't have ended there because there was still allot of unanswered question's to be answered.

    I respect you're opinion... But ended it with sasuke winning is just rubbish ahha... Yamato didn't even get to show us his full potential
    Haha, thanks for understanding but the story behind me posting that picture of him stabbing Yamato was just to be funny because he said yamato would f- him up so i immediatly thought about when Sasuke stabbed Yamato
     
         

  10. #35
    #1 Gfxer of NB 2012 Sasuke..'s Avatar
    Status
    Sasuke.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,794
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke could've ended shippuden..

    Quote Originally Posted by GiantShuriken View Post
    Part 1 by far > Part 2 in many ways. It has lost its depth and uniqueness. The stories just seemed to flow so much better in Part 1. Like the entire chuunin exams arc that led to the climactic fight between Naruto and Gaara where Naruto defeated an opponent that Sasuke couldn't which later turned into the starting point for Sasuke's rage at his lack of growth while staying in Konoha.
    Yup, i really loved the chunin exams i just wish there were more tournaments/arena battles of some sort just even if it was a filler because everyone would enjoy for example a WHAT-IF battle with two completely random ninja's.
     
         

  11. #36
    Senior Member realobito1's Avatar
    Status
    realobito1 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    you know...around
    Posts
    2,032
    Post Thanks / Like
    chillin like a melon how you
    feelin
     

    Re: Sasuke could've ended shippuden..

    I thinkt the fights still are technical just on a more epic level. Look atr naruto vs edo raikage. I think the match between danzo and sasuke was cool(though I do think that was a lame way to kill danzo thought he would play a bigger role in current story) and sasuke and danzo were both trying find ways to bring down their oponent. How can anyone watching naruto right now not think that kakashi, naruto, Bee and gai vs tobi was not fun and interresting as well as well thought out and quite special as far as fights in the series go. I think that kishi while increasing the power of the ninja has tried his best to make the fights just as complex(atleast when two ninja on the same level are fighting.)
     
         

  12. #37
    Senior Member rollin's Avatar
    Status
    rollin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,405
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke could've ended shippuden..

    Quote Originally Posted by ~'Sasuke Uchiha'~ View Post


    Yep, he sure was dominating.

     
         

  13. #38
    #1 Gfxer of NB 2012 Sasuke..'s Avatar
    Status
    Sasuke.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,794
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke could've ended shippuden..

    Quote Originally Posted by realobito1 View Post
    I thinkt the fights still are technical just on a more epic level. Look atr naruto vs edo raikage. I think the match between danzo and sasuke was cool(though I do think that was a lame way to kill danzo thought he would play a bigger role in current story) and sasuke and danzo were both trying find ways to bring down their oponent. How can anyone watching naruto right now not think that kakashi, naruto, Bee and gai vs tobi was not fun and interresting as well as well thought out and quite special as far as fights in the series go. I think that kishi while increasing the power of the ninja has tried his best to make the fights just as complex(atleast when two ninja on the same level are fighting.)
    Yeah but it's always people on the same level fighting, someone that is weaker then Naruto could defeat him with enough strategy and outsmart him, i mean all we're gonna see is people slicing up mountains in the future manga, it is awesome but it's not really something for ninja's.
     
         

  14. #39
    #1 Gfxer of NB 2012 Sasuke..'s Avatar
    Status
    Sasuke.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,794
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke could've ended shippuden..

    Quote Originally Posted by rollin View Post

    Haha! nice comeback i totally forgot about that, you win this argument ;_)
     
         

  15. #40
    Senior Member YellowFlash1's Avatar
    Status
    YellowFlash1 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    1,922
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke could've ended shippuden..

    Quote Originally Posted by ~'Sasuke Uchiha'~ View Post
    Haha, thanks for understanding but the story behind me posting that picture of him stabbing Yamato was just to be funny because he said yamato would f- him up so i immediatly thought about when Sasuke stabbed Yamato
    Haha Yeah i know what you mean... Although you look at what obito did in the recent chapter.

    Giving that Obito never used Wood Style before, Get's you wondering what Yamato was really like, considering he's been using it since a child. We only get to see him making houses and tree's

    YAMTOO WAS TROLLED A TELL YOU :D Hahha
     
         

  16. #41
    #1 Gfxer of NB 2012 Sasuke..'s Avatar
    Status
    Sasuke.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,794
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke could've ended shippuden..

    Quote Originally Posted by YellowFlash1 View Post
    Haha Yeah i know what you mean... Although you look at what obito did in the recent chapter.

    Giving that Obito never used Wood Style before, Get's you wondering what Yamato was really like, considering he's been using it since a child. We only get to see him making houses and tree's

    YAMTOO WAS TROLLED A TELL YOU :D Hahha
    I can honestly call it right now and say he'll somehow get revived/controlled by that hasi-replication and goes at Madara because he's been out of the picture for way too long in this war.
     
         

  17. #42
    Senior Member YellowFlash1's Avatar
    Status
    YellowFlash1 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    1,922
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke could've ended shippuden..

    Quote Originally Posted by ~'Sasuke Uchiha'~ View Post
    I can honestly call it right now and say he'll somehow get revived/controlled by that hasi-replication and goes at Madara because he's been out of the picture for way too long in this war.
    It's a not bad theory actually... I've always wondered when Yamato would come back in to the picture.

    Would make for an epic fight .... Especially if Hashimara was controlling him.. :D
     
         

  18. #43
    Blessed. SasoriOfTheRedSaand's Avatar
    Status
    SasoriOfTheRedSaand is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Dunno.
    Posts
    6,378
    Post Thanks / Like
    Always keep it 100
     

    Re: Sasuke could've ended shippuden..

    We finally get a taster of Hashirama's power through Yamato, he at least had wood style, then he get's kidnapped -_-
     
         

  19. #44
    #1 Gfxer of NB 2012 Sasuke..'s Avatar
    Status
    Sasuke.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,794
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke could've ended shippuden..

    Quote Originally Posted by YellowFlash1 View Post
    It's a not bad theory actually... I've always wondered when Yamato would come back in to the picture.

    Would make for an epic fight .... Especially if Hashimara was controlling him.. :D
    Well Tsunade's boyfriend said that the ''ONLY'' one who could possibly have a chance at Madara is Hashirama and him allone, and i believe that it'll happen for sure, Yamato's awesome and he deserves to atleast die like a badass even if it means being controlled by a concious/subconcious Hasirama you know?
     
         

  20. #45
    #1 Gfxer of NB 2012 Sasuke..'s Avatar
    Status
    Sasuke.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,794
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke could've ended shippuden..

    Quote Originally Posted by SasoriOfTheRedSaand View Post
    We finally get a taster of Hashirama's power through Yamato, he at least had wood style, then he get's kidnapped -_-
    Who's to say he isn't coming back? That's really the only thing that gets me excited for Naruto to see what will happen to Yamato and the artificial Hashirama fused.
     
         

  21. #46
    Senior Member muutobirama3rdraikagemizu's Avatar
    Status
    muutobirama3rdraikagemizu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,446
    Post Thanks / Like
    SHISHUI IS UNDARRATED
     

    Re: Sasuke could've ended shippuden..

    yep sasuke 2 naruto 0
     
         

  22. #47
    Academy Student cheechorito's Avatar
    Status
    cheechorito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    2
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke could've ended shippuden..

    The plot of part 2 is interesting to say the least, but it is true that there is a need to put in more taijutsu into the battles along with the creation of strategies, but in the last couple of episodes Kakashi created a strategy to land hits on Obito. Plus, even though Naruto now has his ultimate bijuu mode and Sasuke his Susanoo, i think that the final battle will be a little bit more than just bunch of overpowering attacks and replaying them in different views.

    I personally think that Naruto could whoop Sasuke's ass in a heartbeat, even in just sage mode and battling without the kyuubi in any state. Sasuke is just there so there can be an "ultimate enemy which will put Naruto's skills to the test." I don't think that Sasuke should even still be alive after his fight with Itachi, but it was necessary for the show to go on so I understand, but it would be a little bit easier to accept that Sasuke "beat" Itachi if he didn't act all arrogant all of the time.
     
         

  23. #48
    Academy Student
    Status
    Psyche999 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    7
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke could've ended shippuden..

    Personally, my favorite part of Part 2 is the Uchiha brother story. Itachi is by far my favorite character.
    He was a hero, regardless of what anyone says, and he did make mistakes in the past. Massive ones, to be sure, but still I stand by my opinion.

    Also, recently I've been thinking along the lines of "These are ninja... aren't they supposed to be stealthy? Use strategy to get the other hand? I thought deception was a ninja's greatest weakness..."

    This is how the fights tend to go...

    Talking.
    MASSIVE JUTSU
    Explain how Jutsu works.

    Repeat.

    Total deception...

    I do enjoy part two though. Just in a different way.

    On a side note, DBZ just starting out, a simple Kamehameha was a danger of destroying the planet.

    Go to the end of GT and you've got Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta throwing around Big Bang Kamehameha x100 like it ain't nothing.
     
         

  24. #49
    Zidane Tribal Uxellius's Avatar
    Status
    Uxellius is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    In my hideout planning to kidnap a princess
    Posts
    3,466
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke could've ended shippuden..

    I must agree I liked part 1 more, sometimes I feel like Kishi planned only for part 1, and when it came popular he brought shippuuden
     
         

  25. #50
    #1 Gfxer of NB 2012 Sasuke..'s Avatar
    Status
    Sasuke.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,794
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke could've ended shippuden..

    Quote Originally Posted by cheechorito View Post
    The plot of part 2 is interesting to say the least, but it is true that there is a need to put in more taijutsu into the battles along with the creation of strategies, but in the last couple of episodes Kakashi created a strategy to land hits on Obito. Plus, even though Naruto now has his ultimate bijuu mode and Sasuke his Susanoo, i think that the final battle will be a little bit more than just bunch of overpowering attacks and replaying them in different views.

    I personally think that Naruto could whoop Sasuke's ass in a heartbeat, even in just sage mode and battling without the kyuubi in any state. Sasuke is just there so there can be an "ultimate enemy which will put Naruto's skills to the test." I don't think that Sasuke should even still be alive after his fight with Itachi, but it was necessary for the show to go on so I understand, but it would be a little bit easier to accept that Sasuke "beat" Itachi if he didn't act all arrogant all of the time.
    Well you have a point but if Naruto is stronger then Sasuke wouldn't Sasuke need to be more strategic in the battle because one wrong move and it's over you know i'd just like to see more of that.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •