Page 3 of 4 « First 1234 Last»
Results 51 to 75 of 88
  1. #51
    #1 Gfxer of NB 2012 Sasuke..'s Avatar
    Status
    Sasuke.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,794
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke could've ended shippuden..

    Quote Originally Posted by Uxellius View Post
    I must agree I liked part 1 more, sometimes I feel like Kishi planned only for part 1, and when it came popular he brought shippuuden
    Yeah i think he should've taken more time into part 2 because it was way to fast when shippuden came.
     
         

  2. #52
    Sasuke > Your Favourite shelke's Avatar
    Status
    shelke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    11,767
    Post Thanks / Like
    Doom, Gloom, and Dis-Pear.
     

    Re: Sasuke could've ended shippuden..

    I agree and disagree. I read/watch Naruto because of Sasuke. The layers of his character appeal to me. Everything he has ever done is shaped by his past events. He's extremely realistic. I absolutely dislike Naruto himself. Why is he protecting the village? The will of fire bullshit is hilarious and complete non-sense for sticking your neck out for people who shunned you, treated you inhumanly. While to a small extent, I understand his bonds with his friends - to a small extent only - his reasons for protecting the village are sketchy at best and childishly strange at worst. I just don't get them at all. So from his perspective, his character has only spiraled downwards for me. Same is the case with Sakura, Hinata, and a few others.

    I really loved Akatsuki. All the characters, including Orochimaru had some agenda, some reason to carry out their plans. Same is the case with Kabuto and even Obito now. One thing bother me is the lack of taijutsu on Sasuke's part. I really miss that. So all in all, Naruto has its plus and negative side for me from the very start. Madara is definitely another plus.
     
         

  3. #53
    #1 Gfxer of NB 2012 Sasuke..'s Avatar
    Status
    Sasuke.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,794
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke could've ended shippuden..

    Quote Originally Posted by shelke View Post
    I agree and disagree. I read/watch Naruto because of Sasuke. The layers of his character appeal to me. Everything he has ever done is shaped by his past events. He's extremely realistic. I absolutely dislike Naruto himself. Why is he protecting the village? The will of fire bullshit is hilarious and complete non-sense for sticking your neck out for people who shunned you, treated you inhumanly. While to a small extent, I understand his bonds with his friends - to a small extent only - his reasons for protecting the village are sketchy at best and childishly strange at worst. I just don't get them at all. So from his perspective, his character has only spiraled downwards for me. Same is the case with Sakura, Hinata, and a few others.

    I really loved Akatsuki. All the characters, including Orochimaru had some agenda, some reason to carry out their plans. Same is the case with Kabuto and even Obito now. One thing bother me is the lack of taijutsu on Sasuke's part. I really miss that. So all in all, Naruto has its plus and negative side for me from the very start. Madara is definitely another plus.
    I agree with everything you just said man
     
         

  4. #54
    Sasuke > Your Favourite shelke's Avatar
    Status
    shelke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    11,767
    Post Thanks / Like
    Doom, Gloom, and Dis-Pear.
     

    Re: Sasuke could've ended shippuden..

    ^ Thanks. Rep returned.
     
         

  5. #55
    Senior Member YellowFlash1's Avatar
    Status
    YellowFlash1 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    1,880
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke could've ended shippuden..

    Quote Originally Posted by shelke View Post
    I agree and disagree. I read/watch Naruto because of Sasuke. The layers of his character appeal to me. Everything he has ever done is shaped by his past events. He's extremely realistic. I absolutely dislike Naruto himself. Why is he protecting the village? The will of fire bullshit is hilarious and complete non-sense for sticking your neck out for people who shunned you, treated you inhumanly. While to a small extent, I understand his bonds with his friends - to a small extent only - his reasons for protecting the village are sketchy at best and childishly strange at worst. I just don't get them at all. So from his perspective, his character has only spiraled downwards for me. Same is the case with Sakura, Hinata, and a few others.

    I really loved Akatsuki. All the characters, including Orochimaru had some agenda, some reason to carry out their plans. Same is the case with Kabuto and even Obito now. One thing bother me is the lack of taijutsu on Sasuke's part. I really miss that. So all in all, Naruto has its plus and negative side for me from the very start. Madara is definitely another plus.
    I don't know how you can say that it's pathetic for someone who want's to protect their friend's and village.

    You say you love the Akatsuki because had their adenga's? They were in a way all the same.

    Pein > Wanted to bring peace to the world ... (Gave in to hatred)

    Obito/Tobi > Wanted to bring peace to the world ... (Gave in to Hatred)

    Itachi > Wanted to bring peace and look out for his village.

    Sasori > He even let himself die because he realised that what he did was wrong. (Gave in to Hatred)

    Kisame > God knows. He just goes with the flow i guess.

    Anyway point is .. at the end of the day, they all had the same desire and that was to protect there friend's and the village. Naruto realises that hating on people won't make any difference or help any situation...

    Think about it this way! How would you feel if something that killed your friend's, family was to walk past you everyday. It would hurt you because he's a reminder of their loses.

    Naruto is the only realistic respectful person in the Manga.. He's never went back on his word, He's never gave in to hatred no matter how much was stacked on him. He never gave in to hatred that's why people have faith and believe that's he's the only on that's will is strong enough to succeed.

    Naruto is not pathetic in anyway ... I Respect your opinion, but Sasuke isn't worth admiring in my opinion.

    Why hate someone for doing something to you, If you retaliate then you're just as bad as the person who hurt you in the first place.
     
         
    Last edited by YellowFlash1; 10-13-2012 at 01:59 PM.

  6. #56
    #1 Gfxer of NB 2012 Sasuke..'s Avatar
    Status
    Sasuke.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,794
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke could've ended shippuden..

    Quote Originally Posted by YellowFlash1 View Post
    I don't know how you can say that it's pathetic for someone who want's to protect their friend's and village.

    You say you love the Akatsuki because had their adenga's? They were in a way all the same.

    Pein > Wanted to bring peace to the world ... (Gave in to hatred)

    Obito/Tobi > Wanted to bring peace to the world ... (Gave in to Hatred)

    Itachi > Wanted to bring peace and look out for his village.

    Sasori > He even let himself die because he realised that what he did was wrong. (Gave in to Hatred)

    Kisame > God knows. He just goes with the flow i guess.

    Anyway point is .. at the end of the day, they all had the same desire and that was to protect there friend's and the village. Naruto realises that hating on people won't make any difference or help any situation...

    Think about it this way! How would you feel if something that killed your friend's, family was to walk past you everyday. It would hurt you because he's a reminder of their loses.

    Naruto is the only realistic respectful person in the Manga.. He's never went back on his word, He's never gave in to hatred no matter how much was stacked on him. He never gave in to hatred that's why people have faith and believe that's he's the only on that's will is strong enough to succeed.

    Naruto is not pathetic in anyway ... I Respect your opinion, but Sasuke isn't worth admiring in my opinion.

    Why hate someone for doing something to you, If you retaliate then you're just as bad as the person who hurt you in the first place.
    I agree even more to that!
     
         

  7. #57
    Sasuke > Your Favourite shelke's Avatar
    Status
    shelke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    11,767
    Post Thanks / Like
    Doom, Gloom, and Dis-Pear.
     

    Re: Sasuke could've ended shippuden..

    I don't know how you can say that it's pathetic for someone who want's to protect their friend's and village.

    You say you love the Akatsuki because had their adenga's? They were in a way all the same.

    Pein > Wanted to bring peace to the world ... (Gave in to hatred)

    Obito/Tobi > Wanted to bring peace to the world ... (Gave in to Hatred)

    Itachi > Wanted to bring peace and look out for his village.

    Sasori > He even let himself die because he realised that what he did was wrong. (Gave in to Hatred)

    Kisame > God knows. He just goes with the flow i guess.

    Anyway point is .. at the end of the day, they all had the same desire and that was to protect there friend's and the village. Naruto realises that hating on people won't make any difference or help any situation...

    Think about it this way! How would you feel if something that killed your friend's, family was to walk past you everyday. It would hurt you because he's a reminder of their loses.

    Naruto is the only realistic respectful person in the Manga.. He's never went back on his word, He's never gave in to hatred no matter how much was stacked on him. He never gave in to hatred that's why people have faith and believe that's he's the only on that's will is strong enough to succeed.

    Naruto is not pathetic in anyway ... I Respect your opinion, but Sasuke isn't worth admiring in my opinion.

    Why hate someone for doing something to you, If you retaliate then you're just as bad as the person who hurt you in the first place.
    Here is where you are wrong. What are Naruto's reasons for protecting the village? Name one aside of his so-called bonds. Sakura never cared for him, Sasuke respected him for a short duration, but he left for his own goal, and through out his fight with Neji and Kiba, they only ridiculed him. Their defeat made them accept him. If they weren't defeated, they would have no respect for Naruto whatsoever.

    The only close bond he ever forged was with Sasuke, let's face it. Sakura still cries for Sasuke, and even when Sai told her to take back her word back she hesitated knowing that Sasuke would've killed the whole team. At the final point, she still hesitated when Sasuke was going to kill her again. And Naruto is willing to risk his neck for her? Why? You call this realistic? From which angle, pal?

    The fact you even called Naruto realistic is a flawed argument to begin with. The village ridiculed him through and through, treated him like dirt, children played fatal pranks on him, and the original reason for Naruto to become a Hokage was not to save the village, but to be acknowledged, because he was always ridiculed, looked down upon; he wanted respect and for people to look up at him, hence the pranks and boisterous behavior. Till that point, I thought Naruto was a very real character, but then came Sakura promise.

    Please tell me, what are his reasons to almost kill himself for Sakura? What are his reasons to protect the village now when they wanted him to disappear off the face of earth? This doesn't make up for a realistic character at all. Real people never make such promises. Real people never protect those who hurt them and treated them as if they were animals. Real people don't chase things senselessly. You want to respect him? I have nothing against that, but please, don't call him realistic, because Naruto's cheerful, rainbow, unicorn personality is anything but.

    Real people have flaws. Real people become emotional, they become extreme, they are driven by different emotions, and hatred is one of the driving forces of humanity. Let's see the reasons behind Akatsuki:

    - Nagato's original reasons were to prevent war, and when he became a victim yet again, he wanted revenge, like real people.

    - Tobi went through a life altering event, and any such event has a strong impact on ones personality. And if it is rooted it grief, people don't talk about rainbows and butterflies, they become resentful. Fact.

    -Itachi didn't protect the village, he wanted to protect Sasuke. What do you think would have happened if Danzo killed Sasuke? He would've burned down the village. A man who didn't even care for his own life and wanted to die at the hands of his brother because he loved him unconditionally would react in an extremely hateful manner if Danzo had ever succeeded in his plans.

    - Where did you get that Sasori idea from? He wanted to escape his unreal existence to feel pain and death as a human being, not because he was wrong. That puppet reference is also a metaphor for an unfeeling shell. Does a doll have any feelings?

    If you don't respect Sasuke then I have nothing against that. But your logic not very mature. It feels like something out of a fairytale, and human psyche doesn't work that way. If you are hurt by someone, you feel hatred. If within your power you inflict hurt or stay quiet and become resentful. If you lose someone, you are overwhelmed by sadness, and if someone has a hand in it that sadness is turned again into hatred for that person. This is how real people work.

    Like it or not accept it or not, we are also like this. No one is like Naruto.
     
         

  8. #58
    Member cookiemonster455's Avatar
    Status
    cookiemonster455 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    170
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke could've ended shippuden..

    If he killed them, that woulda been hilarious!
     
         

  9. #59
    Senior Member Uchihajin Sasuke's Avatar
    Status
    Uchihajin Sasuke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,495
    Post Thanks / Like
    "In the Temple of Uchiha
    Gods".
     

    Re: Sasuke could've ended shippuden..

    Quote Originally Posted by kobak View Post
    Plot no jutsu...
    More popularly known as Kishi no jutsu

    But to be on topic, yes I agree that Naruto part 1 (anime) was much better than part 2, due to the higher quality animation and in depth action scenes.

    However, I also disagree with your post somewhat because if Sasuke ended the series by finishing off Naruto, then it would have been a let down for us Sasuke fans, as we would miss all of the badass strategic battles (unlike Naruto pathetic annoying Kagebunshin battles) of Sasuke, for e.g. Sasuke vs Deidara and Sasuke vs Danzo.

    Quote Originally Posted by shelke View Post
    I agree and disagree. I read/watch Naruto because of Sasuke. The layers of his character appeal to me. Everything he has ever done is shaped by his past events. He's extremely realistic. I absolutely dislike Naruto himself. Why is he protecting the village? The will of fire bullshit is hilarious and complete non-sense for sticking your neck out for people who shunned you, treated you inhumanly. While to a small extent, I understand his bonds with his friends - to a small extent only - his reasons for protecting the village are sketchy at best and childishly strange at worst. I just don't get them at all. So from his perspective, his character has only spiraled downwards for me. Same is the case with Sakura, Hinata, and a few others.

    I really loved Akatsuki. All the characters, including Orochimaru had some agenda, some reason to carry out their plans. Same is the case with Kabuto and even Obito now. One thing bother me is the lack of taijutsu on Sasuke's part. I really miss that. So all in all, Naruto has its plus and negative side for me from the very start. Madara is definitely another plus.
    You just speak the truth man, +reps

    Quote Originally Posted by shelke View Post
    Real people never make such promises. Real people never protect those who hurt them and treated them as if they were animals. Real people don't chase things senselessly. You want to respect him? I have nothing against that, but please, don't call him realistic, because Naruto's cheerful, rainbow, unicorn personality is anything but.

    Real people have flaws. Real people become emotional, they become extreme, they are driven by different emotions, and hatred is one of the driving forces of humanity. Let's see the reasons behind Akatsuki:

    - Nagato's original reasons were to prevent war, and when he became a victim yet again, he wanted revenge, like real people.

    - Tobi went through a life altering event, and any such event has a strong impact on ones personality. And if it is rooted it grief, people don't talk about rainbows and butterflies, they become resentful. Fact.

    -Itachi didn't protect the village, he wanted to protect Sasuke. What do you think would have happened if Danzo killed Sasuke? He would've burned down the village. A man who didn't even care for his own life and wanted to die at the hands of his brother because he loved him unconditionally would react in an extremely hateful manner if Danzo had ever succeeded in his plans.

    - Where did you get that Sasori idea from? He wanted to escape his unreal existence to feel pain and death as a human being, not because he was wrong. That puppet reference is also a metaphor for an unfeeling shell. Does a doll have any feelings?

    If you don't respect Sasuke then I have nothing against that. But your logic not very mature. It feels like something out of a fairytale, and human psyche doesn't work that way. If you are hurt by someone, you feel hatred. If within your power you inflict hurt or stay quiet and become resentful. If you lose someone, you are overwhelmed by sadness, and if someone has a hand in it that sadness is turned again into hatred for that person. This is how real people work.

    Like it or not accept it or not, we are also like this. No one is like Naruto.
    I agree, the reason why Naruto is the most unreal character ever and why I watch this show only because of Sasuke
     
         
    Last edited by Uchihajin Sasuke; 10-13-2012 at 10:48 PM.

  10. #60
    Missing-nin Sasuke eats nards's Avatar
    Status
    Sasuke eats nards is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    624
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke could've ended shippuden..

    Only a sasugay fanboy would think that. What fights in part 1 were better than what's happening now? To me none. Quit acting like your opinion rules over everyone else's. they are just opinions, after all.
     
         

  11. #61
    Senior Member Uchihajin Sasuke's Avatar
    Status
    Uchihajin Sasuke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,495
    Post Thanks / Like
    "In the Temple of Uchiha
    Gods".
     

    Re: Sasuke could've ended shippuden..

    Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke eats nards View Post
    Only a NARDUDO immature fanboy who can't process complex realistic characters like Sasuke would think that.


    Fixed, for accuracy
     
         

  12. #62
    #1 Gfxer of NB 2012 Sasuke..'s Avatar
    Status
    Sasuke.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,794
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke could've ended shippuden..

    Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke eats nards View Post
    Only a sasugay fanboy would think that. What fights in part 1 were better than what's happening now? To me none. Quit acting like your opinion rules over everyone else's. they are just opinions, after all.
    When did i ever say that? please quote me on that, and also the main point i'm trying to bring is that everything is on dbz level now and i'd rather have more tactifull fights, i still love and watch Naruto untill it ends
     
         

  13. #63
    Sage Class Sephy100's Avatar
    Status
    Sephy100 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,906
    Post Thanks / Like
    Losing to an infinite combo
    hurts :(
     

    Re: Sasuke could've ended shippuden..

    Sasuke could've ended it at the valley so what's the point of this thread.
     
         

  14. #64
    "I am Justice" - L kevenc's Avatar
    Status
    kevenc is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,411
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke could've ended shippuden..

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchihajin Sasuke View Post
    More popularly known as Kishi no jutsu





    I agree, the reason why Naruto is the most unreal character ever and why I watch this show only because of Sasuke

    Yeah, but who cares if you watch the anime only for Sasuke ? Anyway it's nothing new that you are an hardcore fan of sasugay

    Naruto is Kishi's way to pass down his message to never give up and believe in you, why would I dislike him for being the main character and being awesome ? Sasuke for me is nothing but a let down.
     
         

  15. #65
    #1 Gfxer of NB 2012 Sasuke..'s Avatar
    Status
    Sasuke.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,794
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke could've ended shippuden..

    Quote Originally Posted by kevenc View Post
    Yeah, but who cares if you watch the anime only for Sasuke ?

    Naruto is Kishi's way to pass down his message to never give up and believe in you, why would I dislike him for being the main character and being awesome ? Sasuke for me is nothing but a let down.
    Everyone has his/her own opinion and i respect that ;#3
     
         

  16. #66
    #1 Gfxer of NB 2012 Sasuke..'s Avatar
    Status
    Sasuke.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,794
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke could've ended shippuden..

    Quote Originally Posted by Sephy100 View Post
    Sasuke could've ended it at the valley so what's the point of this thread.
    The point of this thread is to get my opinion across, i'd rather have you reply to my thread with something that has to do with the topic instead of the rude comments, and also the Sasuke ending shippuden wasn't ment literally it was just put in to make the thread less serious.
     
         

  17. #67
    "I am Justice" - L kevenc's Avatar
    Status
    kevenc is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,411
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke could've ended shippuden..

    Quote Originally Posted by ~'Sasuke Uchiha'~ View Post
    Everyone has his/her own opinion and i respect that ;#3

    I am fine with you, I respect you.

    Though, the one who I was talking to he's dumb as a rock.
     
         

  18. #68
    #1 Gfxer of NB 2012 Sasuke..'s Avatar
    Status
    Sasuke.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,794
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke could've ended shippuden..

    Quote Originally Posted by kevenc View Post
    I am fine with you, I respect you.

    Though, the one who I was talking to he's dumb as a rock.
    Haha aye, well everyone has a reason why they watch the show but he could've made his point a bit more clear then Sasuke>Naruto is the reason i watch the show.
     
         

  19. #69
    Member buddy2soul's Avatar
    Status
    buddy2soul is offline
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    74
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke could've ended shippuden..

    Is there something wrong with you?? I am verry concerned
     
         

  20. #70
    #1 Gfxer of NB 2012 Sasuke..'s Avatar
    Status
    Sasuke.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,794
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke could've ended shippuden..

    Quote Originally Posted by buddy2soul View Post
    Is there something wrong with you?? I am verry concerned
    How so? it would be better if you'd just explain what you want to know.
     
         

  21. #71
    "I am Justice" - L kevenc's Avatar
    Status
    kevenc is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,411
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke could've ended shippuden..

    Quote Originally Posted by ~'Sasuke Uchiha'~ View Post
    Haha aye, well everyone has a reason why they watch the show but he could've made his point a bit more clear then Sasuke>Naruto is the reason i watch the show.

    That was not what he said. He said that he watches the show only because of Sasuke, what's the point this manga is called Naruto, Kishi shares whats he believes through Naruto.


    This has nothing to do with Sasuke Naruto because in fact Naruto > Sasuke.
     
         

  22. #72
    #1 Gfxer of NB 2012 Sasuke..'s Avatar
    Status
    Sasuke.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,794
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke could've ended shippuden..

    Quote Originally Posted by cookiemonster455 View Post
    If he killed them, that woulda been hilarious!
    It would but yeahhh, plot no jutsu and it wasn't ment seriously by the way ;3
     
         

  23. #73
    #1 Gfxer of NB 2012 Sasuke..'s Avatar
    Status
    Sasuke.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,794
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke could've ended shippuden..

    Quote Originally Posted by kevenc View Post
    That was not what he said. He said that he watches the show only because of Sasuke, what's the point this manga is called Naruto, Kishi shares whats he believes through Naruto.


    This has nothing to do with Sasuke Naruto because in fact Naruto > Sasuke.
    Sorry i ment with Sasuke>Naruto that he wants to see Sasuke more then Naruto i forgot that everyone uses > for combat terms in strength but yeah at the moment Naruto has the upper hand, that's why i want it to stay like that for example if they were to fight and Naruto obviously is stronger then Sasuke right now, Sasuke would have to come up with a tactical plan because one wrong move and it's over so he kinda needs to outsmart him if you get what i mean.
     
         

  24. #74
    Senior Member 3MESSIAH's Avatar
    Status
    3MESSIAH is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    5,393
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke could've ended shippuden..

    yep,that was kirin....OT naruto shippuuden is also awesome in its own way,naruto part one was more tactic,strategic,more filled with humor and not so serious,but shippuuden is more epic(DBZ fights)they are both good in their own way:D
     
         

  25. #75
    #1 Gfxer of NB 2012 Sasuke..'s Avatar
    Status
    Sasuke.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,794
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke could've ended shippuden..

    Quote Originally Posted by 3MESSIAH View Post
    yep,that was kirin....OT naruto shippuuden is also awesome in its own way,naruto part one was more tactic,strategic,more filled with humor and not so serious,but shippuuden is more epic(DBZ fights)they are both good in their own way:D
    Yeah i guess some of that is true,
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •