Page 2 of 5 « First 12345 Last»
Results 26 to 50 of 122
  1. #26
    Ascend Blunt's Avatar
    Status
    Blunt is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,562
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: To end the feud of Kabuto and use Nagato as an example.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCloudsBlackLightning View Post
    Kabuto wanted Sasuke alive and couldnt kill Itachi because hes an edo.
    Kabuto would just shed his skin which is not needed because he'll just dodge Amaterasu.
    There's no wining for Sasuke nor Itachi.
    Like I just said 2-3 times shed skin is useless if he can use blaze release.. it will just keep coming back to him. Shed skin also takes aloooot of chakra so it will work to Sasuke's advantage if he keeps doing it.
     
         

  2. #27
    Sasuke 2-0 against Naruto Champ's Avatar
    Status
    Champ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    10,294
    Post Thanks / Like
    Madara turned Minato into the
    Yellow Trash
     

    Re: To end the feud of Kabuto and use Nagato as an example.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCloudsBlackLightning View Post
    Kabuto wanted Sasuke alive and couldnt kill Itachi because hes an edo.
    Kabuto would just shed his skin which is not needed because he'll just dodge Amaterasu.
    There's no wining for Sasuke nor Itachi.
    Itachi already ended. Kabuto can't dodge Amaterasu. With Amaterasu all around him he'll just shed and keep burning until he turns to ash.
     
         

  3. #28
    Truly Immortal HiddenSound's Avatar
    Status
    HiddenSound is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Ryūchidō
    Posts
    13,798
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dragon Sage
     

    Re: To end the feud of Kabuto and use Nagato as an example.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gatsuuga View Post
    As someone else pointed out Kabuto was fighting two top teir characters in the Narutoverse at the same time - one of which being Edo at the time. Kishi had to give Kabuto something. Also Kabuto was clever to choose a location that worked in his favour - you can't blame him if the Bro's were stupid enough to waltz into his cave.


    Again I see this as Kabuto being strategic in his location selection. Also there is no way to tell whether the white rage would be less affective out side of a cave. It probably would be but then again maybe Kabuto can cancerntrated it more - who knows. Also Inorganic transmutation works anywhere as long as there is non-living material near by.


    Kabuto did go easy on them. He could of summoned his Edo's back or summoned Mandra 2. Any of these would have tipped the battle in Kabuto's favour since the bro's only just won as it is via arse-pull-no-jutsu.


    I agree the bros cannot defeat Nagato on the account that Nagato is indeed haxx. But your forgetting that it was Kabuto that was making 'chowder' of Bee and Naruto. Kabuto was the one controlling Nagato and this very much counts as Kabutos power since he has mastered Edo Tensei.


    Neither Sasuke nor Itachi can solo Kabuto and this was proven with the amount of times one had to rely on the other. Itachi has Izanami but without backup he isn't going to get to use it. Sasuke on the other hand literally has no technique that Kabuto can't counter.


    didn't Sasuke decide that they had to try to kill bee if they were going to catch him? Even then they failed. Also what is the doton stage? As far as I know Sasuke doesn't have access to Doton techniques?

    Whether in a cave or not Sasuke can't solo Kabuto. Without the locational advantage Kabuto's strategy would be different. In a grass field he probably would of summoned Mandra2 along with some Edo's for support. Kabuto can still use Kidomaru's web to hold Sasuke down then tayayu sound genjutsu/ kimimaru bracken dance through the flaw of susano'o. But Kabuto wouldn't do that because he is holding back and not trying to kill Sasuke.

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperFlyzzED View Post
    @HiddenSound

    You are delusional to the reality. I did admit that Sasuke might lose in the cave isn't that fair enough to make you stop protesting my point of view? The battle in the cave is situational, so i don't know who would win in that location.

    Sasuke's matches doesn't make him the victor for a few reasons. Because he always has some handicap that prevents him to do away with his opponent. Ex: Sasuke vs Deidara, Sasuke vs Killer B, and Sasuke with Itachi vs Kabuto. Sasuke is then made out this weakling that people judge by having the opportunity of insulting his power. But then people have the audacity to say that Naruto beat Kakazu and Pain with all his hard work! The Pain match was his best performance, so i won't discount him of that victory. Kabuto was behind all the other character in terms of power: Naruto, Sasuke, Kages, Tobi, etc... The only reason he got that strong is by injecting himself with cells from other ninjas. If i give Sasuke "Edo Tensei" as a free power-up with Rinnegan who win the battle? Would you still say Kabuto> Sasuke? Sasuke admit in the fight to Itachi that if they don't take out Kabuto. The match is only going to intensify itself, so that's why he wanted to kill Kabuto in the fight. To avoid further complications from Kabuto. I never discredit Kabuto for being weak, despite stealing powers to get there. He was strong against Sasuke and Itachi, but he had all the advantages in the world and still failed to defeat both of them. Who cares about if this was a killing match because if it was Sasuke and Itachi would of cleaned house with Kabuto, especially Sasuke. So your arguements don't prove that Sasuke loses to Kabuto. Many of you say that Kabuto beat Sasuke with the White Rage technique that's all the proof you say in base. Did you forget that Sasuke saved Itachi numerous of times in that fight? It wasn't only Itachi doing the saving here and there. The White Rage took prep and Sasuke was only standing there doing nothing, but just waiting for the attack to come his way.
    I stopped reading after the first sentence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Mike View Post
    A was at full speed.. the eye could not focus on him. You seem to forget the fact that Sasuke could not use Amaterasu like he can now.. he had to close his eyes and open them for some reason but that is a fact. Sasuke now can use Amaterasu without blinking his eye and his Susano'o can be coated alongside with the shooting black flame orb.

    Edit: Even if A was not a full speed.. Kabuto is not A his speed can't even compare to A.
    But you are admitting Amaterasu can be dodged, right? And Kabuto dodged SA, he can dodge Amaterasu. There's even an argument that Sasuke attempted to Amaterasu him already.
    Quote Originally Posted by Champ View Post
    Sasuke & Itachi where on the defense while Kabuto was on the offense attackin them, neither brother tried to kill him. Itachi already ended it quick with Izanami. Itachi > Kabuto. Sasuke being in a cave could've spamed his enton orb and controlled the flames so Kabuto would've kept burning.
    Remember that Kabuto did not even want to hurt Sasuke. He was only a "guinea pig" to him.
     
         

  4. #29
    Ascend Blunt's Avatar
    Status
    Blunt is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,562
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: To end the feud of Kabuto and use Nagato as an example.

    Quote Originally Posted by Champ View Post
    Itachi already ended. Kabuto can't dodge Amaterasu. With Amaterasu all around him he'll just shed and keep burning until he turns to ash.
    Exactly what im saying... Champ I always agree with your posts i'll let you know.
     
         

  5. #30
    The Counselor SuperFlyzzED's Avatar
    Status
    SuperFlyzzED is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Inside Your Mind
    Posts
    5,231
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ready to debate!
     

    Re: To end the feud of Kabuto and use Nagato as an example.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCloudsBlackLightning View Post
    Kabuto wanted Sasuke alive and couldnt kill Itachi because hes an edo.
    Kabuto would just shed his skin which is not needed because he'll just dodge Amaterasu.
    There's no wining for Sasuke nor Itachi.
    Well if Kabuto keeps shedding Sasuke will spam his Amaterasu until Kabuto runs out of chakra. Sasuke was the first one to invent the dodging technique of Amaterasu against Itachi. Sasuke is well aware that Kabuto would do the same thing. Sasuke will find out a way to disable Kabuto. You think that he won't find a weakness in that little trick that he succeeded against Itachi in the Hideout? Shedding his skin won't do him good forever, because his chakra supply will suffer.
     
         

  6. #31
    Simple Logic TheCloudsBlackLightning's Avatar
    Status
    TheCloudsBlackLightning is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Under your house
    Posts
    2,554
    Post Thanks / Like
    When you feel like you hate
    your life,, its only because
    your stuck in someone elses
    flow. You must first go with
    the flow if ever you ever wish
    for things to get better. Go
    with the flow=acceptance.
     

    Re: To end the feud of Kabuto and use Nagato as an example.

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Mike View Post
    Like I just said 2-3 times shed skin is useless if he can use blaze release.. it will just keep coming back to him. Shed skin also takes aloooot of chakra so it will work to Sasuke's advantage if he keeps doing it.
    In DSM Mode, Kabuto constantly draws energy from the enviroment.
    Sheding his skin is not useless. Amaterasu is.
     
         

  7. #32
    The Dog Sage Gatsuuga's Avatar
    Status
    Gatsuuga is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Dynamic Marking A Tree!!!
    Posts
    5,440
    Post Thanks / Like
    Inuzuka Clan's Prime Pup
     

    Re: To end the feud of Kabuto and use Nagato as an example.

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperFlyzzED View Post
    @HiddenSound

    You are delusional to the reality. I did admit that Sasuke might lose in the cave isn't that fair enough to make you stop protesting my point of view? The battle in the cave is situational, so i don't know who would win in that location.

    Sasuke's matches doesn't make him the victor for a few reasons. Because he always has some handicap that prevents him to do away with his opponent. Ex: Sasuke vs Deidara, Sasuke vs Killer B, and Sasuke with Itachi vs Kabuto. Sasuke is then made out this weakling that people judge by having the opportunity of insulting his power.
    The problem is that Sasuke himself is the reason he gets 'handicapped'. He basically says he can solo anyone then gets owned. It happened with Bee and the Kage - both times he had to be saved. The only time recently that he did well was against deidara but the ending to that fight was absolute sh!t. How can someone with not enough chakra to even stand up summon a boss level snake then put it in a sharingan genjutsu?


    But then people have the audacity to say that Naruto beat Kakazu and Pain with all his hard work! The Pain match was his best performance, so i won't discount him of that victory. Kabuto was behind all the other character in terms of power: Naruto, Sasuke, Kages, Tobi, etc... The only reason he got that strong is by injecting himself with cells from other ninjas. If i give Sasuke "Edo Tensei" as a free power-up with Rinnegan who win the battle? Would you still say Kabuto> Sasuke? Sasuke admit in the fight to Itachi that if they don't take out Kabuto. The match is only going to intensify itself, so that's why he wanted to kill Kabuto in the fight. To avoid further complications from Kabuto. I never discredit Kabuto for being weak, despite stealing powers to get there. He was strong against Sasuke and Itachi, but he had all the advantages in the world and still failed to defeat both of them.
    This is a huge misconception IMO. Kabuto was easily high jounin level even in part 1 - both jiriaya and oro stated this when they said he was equal to kakashi. Also Kabuto didn't just get 'free' powerups. Just like jinchuriki can have a beast but not control it Kabuto also could have had the cells and not used them. He trained to master those abilities which is what allowed him to learn SM. Also you are forgetting that it was 2 v 1 and they only just won the fight. Both teams were holding back so it was a level playing field IMO. 2 v 1 don't dismiss this.

    Who cares about if this was a killing match because if it was Sasuke and Itachi would of cleaned house with Kabuto, especially Sasuke. So your arguements don't prove that Sasuke loses to Kabuto. Many of you say that Kabuto beat Sasuke with the White Rage technique that's all the proof you say in base. Did you forget that Sasuke saved Itachi numerous of times in that fight? It wasn't only Itachi doing the saving here and there. The White Rage took prep and Sasuke was only standing there doing nothing, but just waiting for the attack to come his way.
    Name a technique of Sasuke's that Kabuto can't counter?
     
         

  8. #33
    Ascend Blunt's Avatar
    Status
    Blunt is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,562
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: To end the feud of Kabuto and use Nagato as an example.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCloudsBlackLightning View Post
    In DSM Mode, Kabuto constantly draws energy from the enviroment.
    Sheding his skin is not useless. Amaterasu is.
    Let me tell you this : Shedding skin constantly cost way more chakra then the slow chakra drawing of nature. It is pretty simple I do not get why you are trying to come at anybody with that statement.
     
         

  9. #34
    Truly Immortal HiddenSound's Avatar
    Status
    HiddenSound is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Ryūchidō
    Posts
    13,798
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dragon Sage
     

    Re: To end the feud of Kabuto and use Nagato as an example.

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Mike View Post
    Like I just said 2-3 times shed skin is useless if he can use blaze release.. it will just keep coming back to him. Shed skin also takes aloooot of chakra so it will work to Sasuke's advantage if he keeps doing it.
    A weak, sick Orochimaru used it 3 times. Sasuke used it once and he almost ran out of chakra. Now think of how many times DSM Kabuto, infused with Orochimaru's chakra and other DNA, could do it.
     
         

  10. #35
    The Counselor SuperFlyzzED's Avatar
    Status
    SuperFlyzzED is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Inside Your Mind
    Posts
    5,231
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ready to debate!
     

    Re: To end the feud of Kabuto and use Nagato as an example.

    Quote Originally Posted by HiddenSound View Post


    I stopped reading after the first sentence.

    But you are admitting Amaterasu can be dodged, right? And Kabuto dodged SA, he can dodge Amaterasu. There's even an argument that Sasuke attempted to Amaterasu him already.


    Remember that Kabuto did not even want to hurt Sasuke. He was only a "guinea pig" to him.
    That's because you can dish it, but not take it.
     
         

  11. #36
    The Dog Sage Gatsuuga's Avatar
    Status
    Gatsuuga is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Dynamic Marking A Tree!!!
    Posts
    5,440
    Post Thanks / Like
    Inuzuka Clan's Prime Pup
     

    Re: To end the feud of Kabuto and use Nagato as an example.

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperFlyzzED View Post
    Well if Kabuto keeps shedding Sasuke will spam his Amaterasu until Kabuto runs out of chakra. Sasuke was the first one to invent the dodging technique of Amaterasu against Itachi. Sasuke is well aware that Kabuto would do the same thing. Sasuke will find out a way to disable Kabuto. You think that he won't find a weakness in that little trick that he succeeded against Itachi in the Hideout? Shedding his skin won't do him good forever, because his chakra supply will suffer.
    You are forgetting that Kabuto has access to jugo's abilities. He constantly absorbs natural energy to feed his SM - therefore he has unlimited access to chakra. Sasuke on the other hand has a chakra limit and can't spam amaterasu over and over.
     
         

  12. #37
    Simple Logic TheCloudsBlackLightning's Avatar
    Status
    TheCloudsBlackLightning is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Under your house
    Posts
    2,554
    Post Thanks / Like
    When you feel like you hate
    your life,, its only because
    your stuck in someone elses
    flow. You must first go with
    the flow if ever you ever wish
    for things to get better. Go
    with the flow=acceptance.
     

    Re: To end the feud of Kabuto and use Nagato as an example.

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperFlyzzED View Post
    Well if Kabuto keeps shedding Sasuke will spam his Amaterasu until Kabuto runs out of chakra. Sasuke was the first one to invent the dodging technique of Amaterasu against Itachi. Sasuke is well aware that Kabuto would do the same thing. Sasuke will find out a way to disable Kabuto. You think that he won't find a weakness in that little trick that he succeeded against Itachi in the Hideout? Shedding his skin won't do him good forever, because his chakra supply will suffer.
    Amatersau is a projectile. Not some instantanous combustion. A dodged amaterasu proving what I just said.
    Sasuke's arrow is faster than amaterasu and if Kabuto can dodge the arrow, he can dodge the flames. He could shed his skin anyways.
    Kabuto holding back>Sasuke
     
         

  13. #38
    Simple Logic TheCloudsBlackLightning's Avatar
    Status
    TheCloudsBlackLightning is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Under your house
    Posts
    2,554
    Post Thanks / Like
    When you feel like you hate
    your life,, its only because
    your stuck in someone elses
    flow. You must first go with
    the flow if ever you ever wish
    for things to get better. Go
    with the flow=acceptance.
     

    Re: To end the feud of Kabuto and use Nagato as an example.

    Quote Originally Posted by HiddenSound View Post
    A weak, sick Orochimaru used it 3 times. Sasuke used it once and he almost ran out of chakra. Now think of how many times DSM Kabuto, infused with Orochimaru's chakra and other DNA, could do it.
    Once again ...This^
     
         

  14. #39
    The Counselor SuperFlyzzED's Avatar
    Status
    SuperFlyzzED is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Inside Your Mind
    Posts
    5,231
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ready to debate!
     

    Re: To end the feud of Kabuto and use Nagato as an example.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gatsuuga View Post
    You are forgetting that Kabuto has access to jugo's abilities. He constantly absorbs natural energy to feed his SM - therefore he has unlimited access to chakra. Sasuke on the other hand has a chakra limit and can't spam amaterasu over and over.
    He won't have to spam over and over. Kabuto isn't an Edo that can use unlimited jutsu. Sure, Jugo's natural abilities come in good use, but it won't suffice forever and if Kabuto is hit by Amaterasu how will he escape? Kabuto can scrub off flames with his hands.
     
         

  15. #40
    Sasuke 2-0 against Naruto Champ's Avatar
    Status
    Champ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    10,294
    Post Thanks / Like
    Madara turned Minato into the
    Yellow Trash
     

    Re: To end the feud of Kabuto and use Nagato as an example.

    Quote Originally Posted by HiddenSound View Post
    Remember that Kabuto did not even want to hurt Sasuke. He was only a "guinea pig" to him.
    Yea that's why Itachi owned him quick with Izanami and pity him so he could find his true self
     
         

  16. #41
    Ascend Blunt's Avatar
    Status
    Blunt is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,562
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: To end the feud of Kabuto and use Nagato as an example.

    If this thread is still alive when im back im looking forward to debating - Brb in 20 mins or so.
     
         

  17. #42
    The Counselor SuperFlyzzED's Avatar
    Status
    SuperFlyzzED is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Inside Your Mind
    Posts
    5,231
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ready to debate!
     

    Re: To end the feud of Kabuto and use Nagato as an example.

    Quote Originally Posted by Champ View Post
    Yea that's why Itachi owned him quick with Izanami and pity him so he could find his true self
    Champ you come up with the best replies.
     
         

  18. #43
    Simple Logic TheCloudsBlackLightning's Avatar
    Status
    TheCloudsBlackLightning is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Under your house
    Posts
    2,554
    Post Thanks / Like
    When you feel like you hate
    your life,, its only because
    your stuck in someone elses
    flow. You must first go with
    the flow if ever you ever wish
    for things to get better. Go
    with the flow=acceptance.
     

    Re: To end the feud of Kabuto and use Nagato as an example.

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperFlyzzED View Post
    He won't have to spam over and over. Kabuto isn't an Edo that can use unlimited jutsu. Sure, Jugo's natural abilities come in good use, but it won't suffice forever and if Kabuto is hit by Amaterasu how will he escape? Kabuto can scrub off flames with his hands.
    He'll shed his skin.
     
         

  19. #44
    The Counselor SuperFlyzzED's Avatar
    Status
    SuperFlyzzED is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Inside Your Mind
    Posts
    5,231
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ready to debate!
     

    Re: To end the feud of Kabuto and use Nagato as an example.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCloudsBlackLightning View Post
    He'll shed his skin.
    Oh wow! What will Kabuto do once he tries to open his mouth to let his next form come out and he is hit with Amaterasu? Exactly, no counter.
     
         

  20. #45
    Sasuke 2-0 against Naruto Champ's Avatar
    Status
    Champ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    10,294
    Post Thanks / Like
    Madara turned Minato into the
    Yellow Trash
     

    Re: To end the feud of Kabuto and use Nagato as an example.

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Mike View Post
    Exactly what im saying... Champ I always agree with your posts i'll let you know.
    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperFlyzzED View Post
    Champ you come up with the best replies.
    Thanks idk why you debatin CloudBlack that retard think Sasuke Susano'o Arrow is faster than Amaterasu
     
         

  21. #46
    The Counselor SuperFlyzzED's Avatar
    Status
    SuperFlyzzED is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Inside Your Mind
    Posts
    5,231
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ready to debate!
     

    Re: To end the feud of Kabuto and use Nagato as an example.

    Quote Originally Posted by Champ View Post
    Thanks


    Thanks idk why you debatin CloudBlack that retard think Sasuke Susano'o Arrow is faster than Amaterasu
    I disagree with it, because Amaterasu is instant compare to Susanoo Arrow which takes a bit of time frame to strike. Although, Susanoo Arrow once launched can be a headache to dodge.
     
         

  22. #47
    Simple Logic TheCloudsBlackLightning's Avatar
    Status
    TheCloudsBlackLightning is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Under your house
    Posts
    2,554
    Post Thanks / Like
    When you feel like you hate
    your life,, its only because
    your stuck in someone elses
    flow. You must first go with
    the flow if ever you ever wish
    for things to get better. Go
    with the flow=acceptance.
     

    Re: To end the feud of Kabuto and use Nagato as an example.

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperFlyzzED View Post
    Oh wow! What will Kabuto do once he tries to open his mouth to let his next form come out and he is hit with Amaterasu? Exactly, no counter.
    Simple. With his senses he'll dodge it like he did against a FASTER susanoo arrow.
    And no, amaterasu is not instant. Its a projectile.
    If its instant how come A and Sasuke dodged it?
     
         

  23. #48
    Sasuke 2-0 against Naruto Champ's Avatar
    Status
    Champ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    10,294
    Post Thanks / Like
    Madara turned Minato into the
    Yellow Trash
     

    Re: To end the feud of Kabuto and use Nagato as an example.

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperFlyzzED View Post
    I disagree with it, because Amaterasu is instant compare to Susanoo Arrow which takes a bit of time frame to strike. Although, Susanoo Arrow once launched can be a headache to dodge.
    Yea cause Danzo seen Sasuke Susano'o Arrow coming, and managed to grow some Mokuton to alter its trajectory. With Amaterasu he never seen it coming it engulfed his whole body in seconds.
     
         

  24. #49
    Ascend Blunt's Avatar
    Status
    Blunt is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,562
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: To end the feud of Kabuto and use Nagato as an example.

    Quote Originally Posted by Champ View Post
    Yea cause Danzo seen Sasuke Susano'o Arrow coming, and managed to grow some Mokuton to alter its trajectory. With Amaterasu he never seen it coming it engulfed his whole body in seconds.
    Exactly, you got it point blank. Nice post
     
         

  25. #50
    Simple Logic TheCloudsBlackLightning's Avatar
    Status
    TheCloudsBlackLightning is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Under your house
    Posts
    2,554
    Post Thanks / Like
    When you feel like you hate
    your life,, its only because
    your stuck in someone elses
    flow. You must first go with
    the flow if ever you ever wish
    for things to get better. Go
    with the flow=acceptance.
     

    Re: To end the feud of Kabuto and use Nagato as an example.

    Quote Originally Posted by Champ View Post
    Yea cause Danzo seen Sasuke Susano'o Arrow coming, and managed to grow some Mokuton to alter its trajectory. With Amaterasu he never seen it coming it engulfed his whole body in seconds.
    Kabuto dodged the arrow easily at close-mid range. Danzo was long range.
    As for amaterasu, I do believe it was a genjutsu and Danzo and the "fake" Itachi was standing within 2 feet of each other.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •