Page 3 of 5 « First 12345 Last»
Results 51 to 75 of 122
  1. #51
    The Counselor SuperFlyzzED's Avatar
    Status
    SuperFlyzzED is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Inside Your Mind
    Posts
    5,505
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ready to debate!
     

    Re: To end the feud of Kabuto and use Nagato as an example.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCloudsBlackLightning View Post
    Kabuto dodged the arrow easily at close-mid range. Danzo was long range.
    As for amaterasu, I do believe it was a genjutsu and Danzo and the "fake" Itachi was standing within 2 feet of each other.
    What the hell are you going on about an illusion? Sasuke hit the real Danzo with Amaterasu. He used Izanagi to avoid death that's how he escaped alive.
     
         

  2. #52
    Simple Logic TheCloudsBlackLightning's Avatar
    Status
    TheCloudsBlackLightning is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Under your house
    Posts
    2,806
    Post Thanks / Like
    When you feel like you hate
    your life,, its only because
    your stuck in someone elses
    flow. You must first go with
    the flow if ever you ever wish
    for things to get better. Go
    with the flow=acceptance.
     

    Re: To end the feud of Kabuto and use Nagato as an example.

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperFlyzzED View Post
    What the hell are you going on about an illusion? Sasuke hit the real Danzo with Amaterasu. He used Izanagi to avoid death that's how he escaped alive.
    Chapter 478. I thought you was referring to that.
    In chpt. 477, yes its exactly what you said.
    But Danzo doesnt have the sensory perception of Kabuto nor the speed of A. Plus he was in the air.

    Amaterasu is a projectile. If you dont have anything special to escape it your screwed.
    Kabuto has something special: His sensory perception and skin shedding.
     
         

  3. #53
    Ascend Blunt's Avatar
    Status
    Blunt is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    4,028
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: To end the feud of Kabuto and use Nagato as an example.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCloudsBlackLightning View Post
    Chapter 478. I thought you was referring to that.
    In chpt. 477, yes its exactly what you said.
    But Danzo doesnt have the sensory perception of Kabuto nor the speed of A. Plus he was in the air.

    Amaterasu is a projectile. If you dont have anything special to escape it your screwed.
    Kabuto has something special: His sensory perception and skin shedding.
    I thought the skin shed idea was already countered? Amaterasu is instant, it has already been said. As long as the eye can focus on the target the Amaterasu spawn's where it has focused.
     
         

  4. #54
    Sasuke 2-0 against Naruto Champ's Avatar
    Status
    Champ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    11,069
    Post Thanks / Like
    Madara turned Minato into the
    Yellow Trash
     

    Re: To end the feud of Kabuto and use Nagato as an example.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCloudsBlackLightning View Post
    Kabuto dodged the arrow easily at close-mid range. Danzo was long range.
    As for amaterasu, I do believe it was a genjutsu and Danzo and the "fake" Itachi was standing within 2 feet of each other.
    Kabuto dodge one Arrow. Sasuke didn't even try to shoot two at a time like he did against Kakashi. Danzo wasn't long range not like it matter since neither could dodge Amaterasu. With Itachi that was a Genjutsu, Sasuke used on Danzo.
     
         

  5. #55
    Simple Logic TheCloudsBlackLightning's Avatar
    Status
    TheCloudsBlackLightning is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Under your house
    Posts
    2,806
    Post Thanks / Like
    When you feel like you hate
    your life,, its only because
    your stuck in someone elses
    flow. You must first go with
    the flow if ever you ever wish
    for things to get better. Go
    with the flow=acceptance.
     

    Re: To end the feud of Kabuto and use Nagato as an example.

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Mike View Post
    I thought the skin shed idea was already countered? Amaterasu is instant, it has already been said. As long as the eye can focus on the target the Amaterasu spawn's where it has focused.
    Yet A and Sasuke dodged it. How is that instant death?
     
         

  6. #56
    Ascend Blunt's Avatar
    Status
    Blunt is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    4,028
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: To end the feud of Kabuto and use Nagato as an example.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCloudsBlackLightning View Post
    Yet A and Sasuke dodged it. How is that instant death?
    Like I said nearly five times... Itachi did not aim Amaterasu at Sasuke at all he aimed it at the fireball technique Sasuke was USING. He then made it travel without the intent to kill. A dodged it because Sasuke's eyes could not focus correctly on A because A is faster then Sasuke's eyes can focus on, therefore missing. It is instant if focused on.

    Amaterasu = Instant.

    Susano'o arrow = Projectile.

    Edit: Even if the eye can't focus on the target it is still deadly and can kill a target if used like Sasuke did vs Raikage. Also let me add Sasuke no longer has to open and close his eyes to use Amaterasu, he can do it without blinking now.
     
         
    Last edited by Blunt; 10-13-2012 at 01:33 AM.

  7. #57
    Senior Member Rike Senju's Avatar
    Status
    Rike Senju is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    2,973
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tired ._.
     

    Re: To end the feud of Kabuto and use Nagato as an example.

    Kabuto without edos >>> sasuke or itachi..so many people hate on kabuto shed skin >> amaterasu white rage >> susanno and he cannot be affected by normal genjutsu.
     
         

  8. #58
    Simple Logic TheCloudsBlackLightning's Avatar
    Status
    TheCloudsBlackLightning is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Under your house
    Posts
    2,806
    Post Thanks / Like
    When you feel like you hate
    your life,, its only because
    your stuck in someone elses
    flow. You must first go with
    the flow if ever you ever wish
    for things to get better. Go
    with the flow=acceptance.
     

    Re: To end the feud of Kabuto and use Nagato as an example.

    Yet Sasuke looked straight at A and aimed it directly at A and he still dodged it.
    Your just making excuses now.
    Amaterasu continued its straight projectary like a PROJECTILE would and hit a samurai.
    Amaterasu is a projectile and not instant.
    Simple Logic proven by the manga and Kishimoto.
     
         

  9. #59
    Simple Logic TheCloudsBlackLightning's Avatar
    Status
    TheCloudsBlackLightning is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Under your house
    Posts
    2,806
    Post Thanks / Like
    When you feel like you hate
    your life,, its only because
    your stuck in someone elses
    flow. You must first go with
    the flow if ever you ever wish
    for things to get better. Go
    with the flow=acceptance.
     

    Re: To end the feud of Kabuto and use Nagato as an example.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rike Senju View Post
    Kabuto without edos >>> sasuke or itachi..so many people hate on kabuto shed skin >> amaterasu white rage >> susanno and he cannot be affected by normal genjutsu.
    Exactly. They dont get it. They keep making excuses to make Sasuke look stronger than he is.
     
         

  10. #60
    Littlefinger HiddenSound's Avatar
    Status
    HiddenSound is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    King's Landing
    Posts
    16,918
    Post Thanks / Like
    Playing the Game
     

    Re: To end the feud of Kabuto and use Nagato as an example.

    Okay, I'm back. Sorry for the wait, CloudsBlackLightning
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperFlyzzED View Post
    That's because you can dish it, but not take it.
    I guess you haven't been reading the thread, because I've been here for awhile. Saying your opinion is reality is ridiculpous.
    Quote Originally Posted by Champ View Post
    Yea that's why Itachi owned him quick with Izanami and pity him so he could find his true self
    Explain what that has to do with Kabuto brushing off Sasuke as nothing but a harmless guinea pig.
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperFlyzzED View Post
    Oh wow! What will Kabuto do once he tries to open his mouth to let his next form come out and he is hit with Amaterasu? Exactly, no counter.
    And Sasuke obviously has the absolute best, pinpoint accuracy to hit Kabuto's mouth, even though he aims for the torso every time!! And Amaterasu obviously just appears out of nowhere, spontaneous combustion!! That's how Sasuke can literally beat everyone! Even So6P!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCloudsBlackLightning View Post
    Yet A and Sasuke dodged it. How is that instant death?
    Thhhhiiiiisssss
    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Mike View Post
    Like I said nearly five times... Itachi did not aim Amaterasu at Sasuke at all he aimed it at the fireball technique Sasuke was USING. He then made it travel without the intent to kill. A dodged it because Sasuke's eyes could not focus correctly on A because A is faster then Sasuke's eyes can focus on, therefore missing. It is instant if focused on.

    Amaterasu = Instant.

    Susano'o arrow = Projectile.

    Edit: Even if the eye can't focus on the target it is still deadly and can kill a target if used like Sasuke did vs Raikage. Also let me add Sasuke no longer has to open and close his eyes to use Amaterasu, he can do it without blinking now.
    If it was instant, A would have been burned immediately because he was standing still -__-

    Jesus, the fanboys...
     
         

  11. #61
    Ascend Blunt's Avatar
    Status
    Blunt is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    4,028
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: To end the feud of Kabuto and use Nagato as an example.

    I won't continue in this debate because it seems like no one from the other side of the debate gets it. Time to watch some tv
     
         

  12. #62
    Littlefinger HiddenSound's Avatar
    Status
    HiddenSound is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    King's Landing
    Posts
    16,918
    Post Thanks / Like
    Playing the Game
     

    Re: To end the feud of Kabuto and use Nagato as an example.

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Mike View Post
    I won't continue in this debate because it seems like no one from the other side of the debate gets it. Time to watch some tv
    That's what I'm thinking too. What are you watching? I'm watching 20/20
     
         

  13. #63
    Simple Logic TheCloudsBlackLightning's Avatar
    Status
    TheCloudsBlackLightning is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Under your house
    Posts
    2,806
    Post Thanks / Like
    When you feel like you hate
    your life,, its only because
    your stuck in someone elses
    flow. You must first go with
    the flow if ever you ever wish
    for things to get better. Go
    with the flow=acceptance.
     

    Re: To end the feud of Kabuto and use Nagato as an example.

    Guess we won HiddenSound.
     
         

  14. #64
    Littlefinger HiddenSound's Avatar
    Status
    HiddenSound is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    King's Landing
    Posts
    16,918
    Post Thanks / Like
    Playing the Game
     

    Re: To end the feud of Kabuto and use Nagato as an example.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCloudsBlackLightning View Post
    Guess we won HiddenSound.
    All hail the conquering heroes!!
     
         

  15. #65
    Sasuke 2-0 against Naruto Champ's Avatar
    Status
    Champ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    11,069
    Post Thanks / Like
    Madara turned Minato into the
    Yellow Trash
     

    Re: To end the feud of Kabuto and use Nagato as an example.

    Quote Originally Posted by HiddenSound View Post
    Explain what that has to do with Kabuto brushing off Sasuke as nothing but a harmless guinea pig.
    Explain why Itachi owned him so quick
     
         

  16. #66
    Banned
    Status
    ntel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Mount Myōboku (Free Wifi )
    Posts
    1,772
    Post Thanks / Like
    Left Nut
     

    Re: To end the feud of Kabuto and use Nagato as an example.

    Technically Kabuto is no stronger then part 1 Kakashi as he has gotten his power taken away.

    //Thread
     
         

  17. #67
    Littlefinger HiddenSound's Avatar
    Status
    HiddenSound is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    King's Landing
    Posts
    16,918
    Post Thanks / Like
    Playing the Game
     

    Re: To end the feud of Kabuto and use Nagato as an example.

    Quote Originally Posted by Champ View Post
    Explain why Itachi owned him so quick
    Because he was an Edo and had Sasuke to get him out of Chains of Fantasia. If Sasuke weren't there Itachi would've gotten a new tag in his head
     
         

  18. #68
    Orochimaru's Reincarnation Deadai's Avatar
    Status
    Deadai is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Konoha
    Posts
    11,458
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hobby's: Grave Robbing.
     

    Re: To end the feud of Kabuto and use Nagato as an example.

    *cracks knuckles*
    The debate of weather Sasuke can defeat Kabuto or not ends here

    first off lets look at taijutsu shall we? whalst Kabuto is in DSM he has enhanced strength and sensory not to mention his surgical precision with chakra scalpel. Which even Tsunade noted as being highly impressive in her battle with Kabuto, then there is the fact that Kabuto has the healing capability's of Both Karin and Orochimaru leaving all physical attacks useless.

    Then there is genjutsu because of Kabuto being able to fight blinded all genjutsu is rendered useless.

    I am also seeing allot of of arguments weather Amaterasu could hit Kabuto or not I say it is possible but unlikely seeing as how easily Kabuto was able to avoid Sasuke's Susanoo arrow arguably his quickest attack.

    Sasuke's fire based jutsu can be counter'd with Kabuto's water based jutsu, here you could count that as a draw. allthough Sasuke does have lightning based jutsu which can counter Kabuto's earth release which is a point to Sasuke.

    as for the Susanoo there are 3 jutsu we know of in Kabuto's arsenal that could take care of it 1,white rage 2,organic manipulation(spikes could attack from underneath Susanoo to pearce Sasuke) and 3, Tayuya's genjutsu. All of these attacks leaving Sasuke wide open for a finishing blow.


    I could add more to how/why Kabuto would defeat Sasuke without much difficulty but this should be more then enough proof.
     
         

  19. #69
    Sasuke 2-0 against Naruto Champ's Avatar
    Status
    Champ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    11,069
    Post Thanks / Like
    Madara turned Minato into the
    Yellow Trash
     

    Re: To end the feud of Kabuto and use Nagato as an example.

    Quote Originally Posted by HiddenSound View Post
    Because he was an Edo and had Sasuke to get him out of Chains of Fantasia. If Sasuke weren't there Itachi would've gotten a new tag in his head
    I thought it was because Itachi felt bad for him and didn't want to kill him so he put him in Izanami, instead of just lighting him up with Amaterasu and sealing him.
     
         

  20. #70
    Littlefinger HiddenSound's Avatar
    Status
    HiddenSound is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    King's Landing
    Posts
    16,918
    Post Thanks / Like
    Playing the Game
     

    Re: To end the feud of Kabuto and use Nagato as an example.

    Quote Originally Posted by Champ View Post
    I thought it was because Itachi felt bad for him and didn't want to kill him so he put him in Izanami, instead of just lighting him up with Amaterasu and sealing him.
    Are you trying to defend Sasuke or Itachi here? Or could it be that you've realized only Edo Itachi has a chance against Kabuto due to Izanami? I think you finally understand that Kabuto beats Sasuke, so you go to Itachi instead. I have you figured out, my old friend
     
         

  21. #71
    Sasuke 2-0 against Naruto Champ's Avatar
    Status
    Champ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    11,069
    Post Thanks / Like
    Madara turned Minato into the
    Yellow Trash
     

    Re: To end the feud of Kabuto and use Nagato as an example.

    Quote Originally Posted by HiddenSound View Post
    Are you trying to defend Sasuke or Itachi here? Or could it be that you've realized only Edo Itachi has a chance against Kabuto due to Izanami? I think you finally understand that Kabuto beats Sasuke, so you go to Itachi instead. I have you figured out, my old friend
    I'll defend both. Either brother would win. Itachi already ended Kabuto so there's no argument there.
     
         

  22. #72
    Member oooog's Avatar
    Status
    oooog is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    322
    Post Thanks / Like
    work is hard
     

    Re: To end the feud of Kabuto and use Nagato as an example.

    Kabuto wins. What do you know the title was right. the Feud is over.
     
         

  23. #73
    Littlefinger HiddenSound's Avatar
    Status
    HiddenSound is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    King's Landing
    Posts
    16,918
    Post Thanks / Like
    Playing the Game
     

    Re: To end the feud of Kabuto and use Nagato as an example.

    Quote Originally Posted by Champ View Post
    I'll defend both. Either brother would win. Itachi already ended Kabuto so there's no argument there.
    Whatever you say, champ. There's no point "debating" with you, anyway. It's been long-since proven that Kabuto wins more times than not. See the post where we declare our victory. So I'll leave the thread with this last post. But I'll come back if something interesting happens. Probably not, though.
     
         

  24. #74
    ~ End of Days's Avatar
    Status
    End of Days is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    5,241
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~
     

    Re: To end the feud of Kabuto and use Nagato as an example.

    I agree half the shit kabuto pulled off isn't gonna work properly at any other location
     
         

  25. #75
    Orochimaru's Reincarnation Deadai's Avatar
    Status
    Deadai is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Konoha
    Posts
    11,458
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hobby's: Grave Robbing.
     

    Re: To end the feud of Kabuto and use Nagato as an example.

    Quote Originally Posted by End of Days View Post
    I agree half the shit kabuto pulled off isn't gonna work properly at any other location
    If you are referring to Tayuya's genjutsu not being able to work well out doors then you are mistaken, as It worked fine on Shikamaru and there was some distance beween them OUTDOORS.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •