Page 4 of 5 « First 12345 Last»
Results 76 to 100 of 122
  1. #76
    Banned
    Status
    End of Days is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    5,112
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~
     

    Re: To end the feud of Kabuto and use Nagato as an example.

    Quote Originally Posted by Deadai View Post
    If you are referring to Tayuya's genjutsu not being able to work well out doors then you are mistaken, as It worked fine on Shikamaru and there was some distance beween them OUTDOORS.
    white rage, muki tensei
    Kabuto may have looked impressive in the cave but alot of ninjas will be equally dangerous or more in the cave
     
         

  2. #77
    Senior Member
    Status
    Zato is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,931
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: To end the feud of Kabuto and use Nagato as an example.

    In that location Kabuto would most likely win even though Sasuke would have a big advantage with Enton and Amateratsu. Sasuke stated that Kabuto had a advantage because of the location. If they were outside in an open area then things can easily change because a then a lot of Kabuto's abilities would be watered down.

    The sound genjutsu shouldn't be too much of a problem since in that very moment they got caught in it they instantly seen through it because of the sharigan. Which was step one in breaking an genjutsu. This was why neither one of them were worried when they got caught in it. The data book pretty much states that the sharigan are able to easily break genjutsu depending on the level of the user. People need to understand that just because its sound genjutsu it doesn't change the affects it puts on the opponent. The affects are the same as if it was an visual genjutsu. The delivery is just different because its instant and its carried through sound waves, the affects are the same as visual genjutsu. Just like how Sasuke was caught in Shi's genjutsu and he instantly seen through it and broke out of it, but by the time he did the Raikage and Darui were right behind him.
     
         

  3. #78
    2nd Hokage Deadai's Avatar
    Status
    Deadai is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Konoha
    Posts
    11,197
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hobbys: crafting new jutsu
     

    Re: To end the feud of Kabuto and use Nagato as an example.

    Quote Originally Posted by End of Days View Post
    white rage, muki tensei
    Kabuto may have looked impressive in the cave but alot of ninjas will be equally dangerous or more in the cave
    How aee white rage affected? it charges straight twords you with a blast of blinding sound and light I admit its ability's are enhanced in the cave but it would still give Kabuto more then long enough opining for an attack.

    Muki Tensei may not use spiked to attack you but somthing similer could happen such as the ground attacking you from beneath/ eatting you.
     
         

  4. #79
    Sasuke 2-0 against Naruto Champ's Avatar
    Status
    Champ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    11,041
    Post Thanks / Like
    Madara turned Minato into the
    Yellow Trash
     

    Re: To end the feud of Kabuto and use Nagato as an example.

    Quote Originally Posted by HiddenSound View Post
    Whatever you say, champ. There's no point "debating" with you, anyway. It's been long-since proven that Kabuto wins more times than not. See the post where we declare our victory. So I'll leave the thread with this last post. But I'll come back if something interesting happens. Probably not, though.
    That's nice
     
         

  5. #80
    Member kiros23's Avatar
    Status
    kiros23 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    between the other world and this o_O
    Posts
    519
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: To end the feud of Kabuto and use Nagato as an example.

    you forgot sasuke to add to your title as example..

    anyways...nice story..
     
         

  6. #81
    The Legendary Devil Hunter Minator93's Avatar
    Status
    Minator93 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Fargo,North Dakota
    Posts
    12,421
    Post Thanks / Like
    Being the best isn't all it's
    made out to be. When you're
    strong, you become arrogant
    and withdrawn. Even if what
    you sought after was your
    dream.
     

    Re: To end the feud of Kabuto and use Nagato as an example.

    It took almost everything from Edo Itachi to stop Kabuto. He even sacrified his eye i.e. he also lost his Susanoo.

    Also in that fight their were instances when the Uchihas tag-teamed on him. Kabuto caould've solod them if it weren't for Izanami [PNJ] or even if he were to face one at a time
     
         

  7. #82
    Senior Member
    Status
    Zato is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,931
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: To end the feud of Kabuto and use Nagato as an example.

    Quote Originally Posted by minator93 View Post
    It took almost everything from Edo Itachi to stop Kabuto. He even sacrified his eye i.e. he also lost his Susanoo.

    Also in that fight their were instances when the Uchihas tag-teamed on him. Kabuto caould've solod them if it weren't for Izanami [PNJ] or even if he were to face one at a time
    ? "almost everything" is what exactly? Kabuto told him that he heals instantly, blocked his vision and he can liquify his body. From the moment they started fighting he was preparing Izanagi for the simple fact that was an 100% way to stop Kabuto's movements(Itachi states that Izanagi was the easiest way to stop Kabuto so that he could use Tsukuyomi on him) AND Itachi was already dead anyway so him losing his eye was meaningless to him.
     
         

  8. #83
    Member HitmanSasuke23's Avatar
    Status
    HitmanSasuke23 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    890
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: To end the feud of Kabuto and use Nagato as an example.

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Mike View Post
    If it was in an open area the sound waves would not bounce off the cave walls therefore emitting less power and backbone behind the jutsu..
    Excellent point my friend
     
         

  9. #84
    The Counselor SuperFlyzzED's Avatar
    Status
    SuperFlyzzED is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Inside Your Mind
    Posts
    5,368
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ready to debate!
     

    Re: To end the feud of Kabuto and use Nagato as an example.

    Quote Originally Posted by Deadai View Post
    *cracks knuckles*
    The debate of weather Sasuke can defeat Kabuto or not ends here

    first off lets look at taijutsu shall we? whalst Kabuto is in DSM he has enhanced strength and sensory not to mention his surgical precision with chakra scalpel. Which even Tsunade noted as being highly impressive in her battle with Kabuto, then there is the fact that Kabuto has the healing capability's of Both Karin and Orochimaru leaving all physical attacks useless.

    Then there is genjutsu because of Kabuto being able to fight blinded all genjutsu is rendered useless.

    I am also seeing allot of of arguments weather Amaterasu could hit Kabuto or not I say it is possible but unlikely seeing as how easily Kabuto was able to avoid Sasuke's Susanoo arrow arguably his quickest attack.

    Sasuke's fire based jutsu can be counter'd with Kabuto's water based jutsu, here you could count that as a draw. allthough Sasuke does have lightning based jutsu which can counter Kabuto's earth release which is a point to Sasuke.

    as for the Susanoo there are 3 jutsu we know of in Kabuto's arsenal that could take care of it 1,white rage 2,organic manipulation(spikes could attack from underneath Susanoo to pearce Sasuke) and 3, Tayuya's genjutsu. All of these attacks leaving Sasuke wide open for a finishing blow.


    I could add more to how/why Kabuto would defeat Sasuke without much difficulty but this should be more then enough proof.
    , Amaterasu is quicker than Susanoo Arrow. Do you not realize that with Amaterasu you only focus on the target and the attack is instant? Susanoo Arrow might be his strongest attack, but not the fastest by any means. Kabuto's taijutsu and sensory abilities are quite good, but does it matter? Taijutsu is not a factor given the facts that Sasuke fought the fastest ninjas, except Minato in battle. He already has experience. Sensing your attack is something valuable which can turn the tables in the fight, but Kabuto can't dodge forever. He was stuck when Sasuke used a Susanoo Arrow on him and he was using Sasuke's sword to free himself... Why didn't he shed his skin? He could of left the dead carcass hanging in the ceiling, but noooooooooooo he had to get the sword to liberate himself. The battle of course would be more complicated for Sasuke because of Kabuto's ability to regenerate himself with his healing abilities. Sasuke is no fool and he knows Kabuto's abilities quite well, so he wouldn't expect any less from Kabuto and he would know that the battle would lose quite some time. I never expected Kabuto to use Suiton, but yes it's true that normal fire attacks are rendered useless, but Sasuke has Raiton and Amaterasu. Raiton immobilizes water just the same Suigetsu was affected against Bee and the Summit.

    Genjutsu is rendered useless and i won't argue there. Now for Kabuto to stop Sasuke's Susanoo that's easier said than done. He doesn't have any attacks that can shatter the Susanoo. He can make Sasuke withdraw through his senses and inability of using his eyes, but that's about it. White Rage takes prep and you know that very well. Sasuke's attack are 1 KO's literally, so he had to be careful when facing Kabuto. Now if Sasuke went relentless. I bet you that he could of prevented the attack from even activating. The dragon needs to coil itself in the orb and it's not an instant attacks that can immobilize you. I don't see how that attack will work on your favor. Muki Tensei has a better chance seeing as how the surroundings change, but Kabuto wouldn't know how to use Muki below the Susanoo to reach Sasuke. Only Gaara was the one who came up with that technique. Kabuto used different methods stopping Susanoo, which was sound and light to bypass the Susanoo's defenses to reach Sasuke. I give props to Kabuto for coming with strategic plans to stop Susanoo it was clever. He also was able to dodge powerful attacks from both Uchiha brothers. Now the thing here is that Kabuto's liquefaction abilities would be rendered useless by Sasuke's Chidori. Kabuto would end up paralyze enough for Sasuke to give him an onslaught of attacks. Kabuto needs to make handseals in order to activate his medical ninjutsu which Sasuke can read handseals just through his own Sharingan. So he will know when will heal and at that moment he will prevent unless Kabuto makes Sasuke go through an obstacle. By the way Tayuya's genjutsu only worked because Itachi and Sasuke weren't looking forward and Kabuto took the chance to hit them while they weren't looking. So her genjutsu is useless.
     
         

  10. #85
    Akatsuki Member USSJ Future Trunks's Avatar
    Status
    USSJ Future Trunks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    18,173
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: To end the feud of Kabuto and use Nagato as an example.

    didnt have advantages vs kabuto and were constantly on the back foot. compare to when deidara pain and kisame aimed to capture jins without killing them and still had the upper hand for most of the duel. but two uchiha bros who had techs that can disable kabutos movements pretty easily (using ammy on his legs) were unable to do so and as a result were losing until izanami activated
     
         

  11. #86
    Banned
    Status
    Shinraa Tensei is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    雨隠れの里
    Posts
    541
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: To end the feud of Kabuto and use Nagato as an example.

    none of dem stands a chance agaisnt nagato if he could walk. none :/
     
         

  12. #87
    Senior Member VariaBossX's Avatar
    Status
    VariaBossX is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    10,849
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: To end the feud of Kabuto and use Nagato as an example.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCloudsBlackLightning View Post
    You didnt end anything.
    Kabuto>Sasuke
    Kabuto>Itachi
    Kabuto>Nagato
    You forgot to put edo in front of kabuto
     
         

  13. #88
    Senior Member VariaBossX's Avatar
    Status
    VariaBossX is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    10,849
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: To end the feud of Kabuto and use Nagato as an example.

    kabuto can kick the shit out of pple in hawk, Akatsuki, and kages...Due to edo tensei
     
         

  14. #89
    Senior Member 3MESSIAH's Avatar
    Status
    3MESSIAH is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    5,201
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: To end the feud of Kabuto and use Nagato as an example.

    if itachi or sasuke would face kabuto by themselves they would get pwned by that genjutsu that kabuto used.they only survived it because they used counter genjutsus on each other.they would get defeated on their own
     
         

  15. #90
    Banned
    Status
    TheBrightSide is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Fairfax Virginia
    Posts
    1,203
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: To end the feud of Kabuto and use Nagato as an example.

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperFlyzzED View Post
    Well if Kabuto keeps shedding Sasuke will spam his Amaterasu until Kabuto runs out of chakra. Sasuke was the first one to invent the dodging technique of Amaterasu against Itachi. Sasuke is well aware that Kabuto would do the same thing. Sasuke will find out a way to disable Kabuto. You think that he won't find a weakness in that little trick that he succeeded against Itachi in the Hideout? Shedding his skin won't do him good forever, because his chakra supply will suffer.
    Invent the technique of dodging Amaterasu? Are you serious? All he did was run.
     
         

  16. #91
    Member LeEvilTongue's Avatar
    Status
    LeEvilTongue is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    743
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: To end the feud of Kabuto and use Nagato as an example.

    Quote Originally Posted by SasoriOfTheRedSaand View Post
    Itachi's victory is instantaneous via Izanami but I think Kabuto would beat Sasuke.
    I can't believe that over half of NB doesn't know how Izanami works...
     
         

  17. #92
    Member III HOKAGE III's Avatar
    Status
    III HOKAGE III is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    482
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: To end the feud of Kabuto and use Nagato as an example.

    Kabuto sux. He had everything on his side to win n still lost so i agree with this thread.
     
         

  18. #93
    Academy Student
    Status
    DesertAnbu45 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    17
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: To end the feud of Kabuto and use Nagato as an example.

    What do u mean "...MIGHT win inside a cave"?... Kabuto already beat Sasuke, like 2ice over, now, had it not been for Izanami....
    Btw, Sasuke never used tha oral thing.. That was a substitution tech, back at tha hideout
     
         

  19. #94
    Academy Student
    Status
    DesertAnbu45 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    17
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: To end the feud of Kabuto and use Nagato as an example.

    Originally Posted by SuperFlyzzED
    Well if Kabuto keeps shedding Sasuke will spam his Amaterasu until Kabuto runs out of chakra. Sasuke was the first one to invent the dodging technique of Amaterasu against Itachi. Sasuke is well aware that Kabuto would do the same thing. Sasuke will find out a way to disable Kabuto. You think that he won't find a weakness in that little trick that he succeeded against Itachi in the Hideout? Shedding his skin won't do him good forever, because his chakra supply will suffer.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBrightSide View Post
    Invent the technique of dodging Amaterasu? Are you serious? All he did was run.
    Lmao woah, that was funny...
    Yup, superflyzzed's post ryt here just about sums up all tha credibility, I need to know about, for this thread
     
         

  20. #95
    Member Shikamaru1994's Avatar
    Status
    Shikamaru1994 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Canada, Montreal
    Posts
    709
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mikor Ma Zegaruga
     

    Re: To end the feud of Kabuto and use Nagato as an example.

    lol Kabuto has Reanimation. Sasuke isn't winning any day soon.
     
         

  21. #96
    Senior Member
    Status
    Zato is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,931
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: To end the feud of Kabuto and use Nagato as an example.

    NB must be filled with a lot of young minded people. I must be getting too old for this kind of stuff(well I know there are people out there worth debating with). Even though I have been following Naruto since the early 2000's. Its like with all the information given about abilities you would think people would just simply read and understand the logic that goes with them. People don't even understand that sound genjutsu is only special because its delivered by "sound" and it still has the same affects as a visual genjutsu. Nor do they realize Kabuto/Sasuke practically states that Kabuto had the field advantage hence the blinding/sound ability being majorly affective.
     
         

  22. #97
    Hero PureSkillz's Avatar
    Status
    PureSkillz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    623
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: To end the feud of Kabuto and use Nagato as an example.

    Kabuto still has the sound genjutsu.

    Sasuke is unable to counter Kabuto's techs,
    while Kabuto's techs are almost specifically made
    to counter the Uchiha bro's.

    Susanoo for defence = White rage or flute counter
    Susanoo arrow = Dodge
    Amaterasu = Dodge or oral rebirth
    Enton = Dodge or oral rebirth
    Genjutsu = Fight with eyes closed.
    Physical attacks = Liquefy

    White Rage = No counter
    Demon flute = No counter
    Inorganic transmutation = No counter/dodge if lucky?
    Kabuto's water style > Sasuke's fire style.


    You sound unrealistic saying white rage would have a no effect outside. It's
    still going to have an effect nonetheless, which would give Kabuto an opening.
     
         

  23. #98
    Out Of Ctrl's Avatar
    Status
    Out Of Ctrl is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Sat on a cloud.
    Posts
    3,603
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here and there
     

    Re: To end the feud of Kabuto and use Nagato as an example.

    You must be having a laugh if you seriously believe that Sasuke, or even Itachi, stands a chance against Kabuto. With or without Edo Tensei Sasuke's attacks are rendered useless. Also it doesn't matter where the location is cause Kabuto is basically custom built to be a perfect match up against Uchihas.
     
         

  24. #99
    The Counselor SuperFlyzzED's Avatar
    Status
    SuperFlyzzED is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Inside Your Mind
    Posts
    5,368
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ready to debate!
     

    Re: To end the feud of Kabuto and use Nagato as an example.

    Quote Originally Posted by 3MESSIAH View Post
    if itachi or sasuke would face kabuto by themselves they would get pwned by that genjutsu that kabuto used.they only survived it because they used counter genjutsus on each other.they would get defeated on their own
    Wow do you even understand genjutsu at all? The difference is that Kabuto used sound genjutsu to paralyze them enough for a frontal attack. Did it work at the end? Nooo! The reason Sasuke and Itachi got caught by the sound genjutsu was because they were hiding behind their backs, instead of looking at Kabuto. So he took the chance and trapped both Sasuke and Itachi. Now, if Sasuke fought Kabuto and he was trapped the same way. I will then say that Kabuto officially won the match.
     
         

  25. #100
    IMMORTAL THREAD COG DeadManWonderLand's Avatar
    Status
    DeadManWonderLand is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Philadelphia,PA
    Posts
    5,837
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Silence is bliss,
    remember that before you
    speak"
     

    Re: To end the feud of Kabuto and use Nagato as an example.

    Quote Originally Posted by GiantShuriken View Post
    Sasuke wins via Amaterasu arrow to the face.
    Except for the fact that kabuto already displayed the ability to dodge them up close so i don't why you even bothered saying this
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •