Page 5 of 5 « First 12345
Results 101 to 122 of 122
  1. #101
    IMMORTAL THREAD COG DeadManWonderLand's Avatar
    Status
    DeadManWonderLand is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Philadelphia,PA
    Posts
    5,837
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Silence is bliss,
    remember that before you
    speak"
     

    Re: To end the feud of Kabuto and use Nagato as an example.

    Quote Originally Posted by III HOKAGE III View Post
    Kabuto sux. He had everything on his side to win n still lost so i agree with this thread.
    this thread did not explain anything then won because itachi used izanagi that proves itachi could beat kabuto that does not mean sasuke can beat him one on one and i am not saying kabuto would win against sasuke indefinitely but you cannot also say sasuke will win indefinitely because the match up did not happen both parties were not aiming to kill.
     
         

  2. #102
    The Counselor SuperFlyzzED's Avatar
    Status
    SuperFlyzzED is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Inside Your Mind
    Posts
    5,368
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ready to debate!
     

    Re: To end the feud of Kabuto and use Nagato as an example.

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadManWonderLand View Post
    Except for the fact that kabuto already displayed the ability to dodge them up close so i don't why you even bothered saying this
    True, but Sasuke was told by Itachi to be careful. So imagine to shoot a menacing arrow at an enemy without killing him? I believe the arrow Kabuto dodged was the one he shot near the ground. Sasuke caught Kabuto in the top of the cave and if he uses Amaterasu coated arrows. Kabuto is in deep trouble.
     
         

  3. #103
    IMMORTAL THREAD COG DeadManWonderLand's Avatar
    Status
    DeadManWonderLand is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Philadelphia,PA
    Posts
    5,837
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Silence is bliss,
    remember that before you
    speak"
     

    Re: To end the feud of Kabuto and use Nagato as an example.

    Quote Originally Posted by PureSkillz View Post
    Kabuto still has the sound genjutsu.

    Sasuke is unable to counter Kabuto's techs,
    while Kabuto's techs are almost specifically made
    to counter the Uchiha bro's.

    Susanoo for defence = White rage or flute counter
    Susanoo arrow = Dodge
    Amaterasu = Dodge or oral rebirth
    Enton = Dodge or oral rebirth
    Genjutsu = Fight with eyes closed.
    Physical attacks = Liquefy

    White Rage = No counter
    Demon flute = No counter
    Inorganic transmutation = No counter/dodge if lucky?
    Kabuto's water style > Sasuke's fire style.


    You sound unrealistic saying white rage would have a no effect outside. It's
    still going to have an effect nonetheless, which would give Kabuto an opening.
    this^ kabuto has displayed counter attacks for most of the uchiha abilities this post right here does not automatically make kabuto the winner but it proves he has an equal chance to win against either sasuke if it was a one on one.+rep for contrasting abilities.
    I dont know how these noobs correlate itachi using izanagi to sasuke being able to beat kabuto hands down when countered everything he threw at him.fan boys can be so fing stupid lol
     
         

  4. #104
    IMMORTAL THREAD COG DeadManWonderLand's Avatar
    Status
    DeadManWonderLand is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Philadelphia,PA
    Posts
    5,837
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Silence is bliss,
    remember that before you
    speak"
     

    Re: To end the feud of Kabuto and use Nagato as an example.

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperFlyzzED View Post
    True, but Sasuke was told by Itachi to be careful. So imagine to shoot a menacing arrow at an enemy without killing him? I believe the arrow Kabuto dodged was the one he shot near the ground. Sasuke caught Kabuto in the top of the cave and if he uses Amaterasu coated arrows. Kabuto is in deep trouble.
    kabuto wasnt aiming to kill either you have to explain both sides to an arguement.
     
         

  5. #105
    ☆ Saiko ☆ CrazyOtaku's Avatar
    Status
    CrazyOtaku is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Amegakure
    Posts
    41
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: To end the feud of Kabuto and use Nagato as an example.

    Either way, all three are formidable opponents. If they got into a fight at a battlefield where the odds were both against and for them, it would be a close battle. To determine whether or not whom would win said fight, determines on the fan's opinion and on what twists in the plot are in store :P
     
         

  6. #106
    IMMORTAL THREAD COG DeadManWonderLand's Avatar
    Status
    DeadManWonderLand is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Philadelphia,PA
    Posts
    5,837
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Silence is bliss,
    remember that before you
    speak"
     

    Re: To end the feud of Kabuto and use Nagato as an example.

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyOtaku View Post
    Either way, all three are formidable opponents. If they got into a fight at a battlefield where the odds were both against and for them, it would be a close battle. To determine whether or not whom would win said fight, determines on the fan's opinion and on what twists in the plot are in store :P
    I agree with the first half of your statement but it does not come down to opinion fan boys have opinions which usually disregards facts. A one on one fight is decided by their abilities and when you list the abilities you provide explanation and facts provided by the manga.
    Someone saying amaterasu arrow >kabuto =dead is an opinion but that does not make them right as we seen kabuto dodge one up close .A debate requires facts not opinions
     
         

  7. #107
    The Counselor SuperFlyzzED's Avatar
    Status
    SuperFlyzzED is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Inside Your Mind
    Posts
    5,368
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ready to debate!
     

    Re: To end the feud of Kabuto and use Nagato as an example.

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadManWonderLand View Post
    kabuto wasnt aiming to kill either you have to explain both sides to an arguement.
    Well he did aim to kill Itachi although he was an Edo Zombie. Didn't he almost kill Sasuke with Muki Tensei? Anyways, he had the advantage thanks not only to his experimentation, but his location where the fight took place it amplified the powers he stole to intercept both Sasuke and Itachi. Besides the match was more Itachi vs Kabuto than Itachi and Sasuke vs Kabuto, because Sasuke barely contribute to the fight. He was just there to assist Itachi to help him have enough time for Izanami and save him a few times. You do realize Sasuke didn't use the Full Susanoo, Blaze Release: Magatama, Coated Arrows, he also had to prevent Kabuto from tagging Itachi, and he held more so than Itachi. Kabuto didn't look to me like he was holding back in this match. He was using all the Sound 5's powers, Orochimaru, Taka, and DSM. The only thing is that his jutsu's were less 1 KO's and he was careful in how to use them. Itachi and Sasuke had more complications because one it was the first time they fought as a team and second they had to capture Kabuto with genjutsu. In a way, Itachi was the one that complicated the match by telling Kabuto his intentions. I already said, Kabuto with Edo Tensei can beat the Uchiha's together or solo both of them. But alone without Edo's, Kabuto ultimately loses the match.
     
         

  8. #108
    IMMORTAL THREAD COG DeadManWonderLand's Avatar
    Status
    DeadManWonderLand is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Philadelphia,PA
    Posts
    5,837
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Silence is bliss,
    remember that before you
    speak"
     

    Re: To end the feud of Kabuto and use Nagato as an example.

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperFlyzzED View Post
    Well he did aim to kill Itachi although he was an Edo Zombie. Didn't he almost kill Sasuke with Muki Tensei? Anyways, he had the advantage thanks not only to his experimentation, but his location where the fight took place it amplified the powers he stole to intercept both Sasuke and Itachi. Besides the match was more Itachi vs Kabuto than Itachi and Sasuke vs Kabuto, because Sasuke barely contribute to the fight. He was just there to assist Itachi to help him have enough time for Izanami and save him a few times. You do realize Sasuke didn't use the Full Susanoo, Blaze Release: Magatama, Coated Arrows, he also had to prevent Kabuto from tagging Itachi, and he held more so than Itachi. Kabuto didn't look to me like he was holding back in this match. He was using all the Sound 5's powers, Orochimaru, Taka, and DSM. The only thing is that his jutsu's were less 1 KO's and he was careful in how to use them. Itachi and Sasuke had more complications because one it was the first time they fought as a team and second they had to capture Kabuto with genjutsu. In a way, Itachi was the one that complicated the match by telling Kabuto his intentions. I already said, Kabuto with Edo Tensei can beat the Uchiha's together or solo both of them. But alone without Edo's, Kabuto ultimately loses the match.
    You cannot kill someone that cannot be killed that logic is laughable and he wanted saskues body nobody in the cave was going to die if there anyone who was expendable in kabutos opinion it was the only one who could not die the first place which is when he attacked itachi he did not have to worry abour holding back.Your defeating your point at every turn.You claimed sasuke arrow can hit him all i did was merely point out that the situation was played out and kabuto did dodge it that should end the convo right there on that specific topic.Your opinion on if kabuto was not holding back holds no merit it was established in the manga kabuto wanted itachi in his control not ot mention that he cant kill him anyway becasue he is an edo with unlimited chakra.Why did you even bother posting something like his arrow hits him if you are goin tot turn aroudn and say he wasnt really in the fight in the first place on top of the fact that you know it wasnt going to hit him anyway ?And now your going to bring up home advantage ? it was a 2 on 1 first off and one had an ems the other had an ms who could not die and had unlimited chakra the playing field was equal.oh and one more thing that defeats your own post it the fact that in the battle kabuto did not use any edo nin so how was that part relevant esp when he was fighting an edo nin himself ? lolyour logic fails at every turn sorry to say
     
         
    Last edited by DeadManWonderLand; 10-13-2012 at 10:54 PM.

  9. #109
    Truly Immortal HiddenSound's Avatar
    Status
    HiddenSound is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    The Dreadfort
    Posts
    15,484
    Post Thanks / Like
    House Targaryen
     

    Re: To end the feud of Kabuto and use Nagato as an example.

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperFlyzzED View Post
    Well he did aim to kill Itachi although he was an Edo Zombie. Didn't he almost kill Sasuke with Muki Tensei? Anyways, he had the advantage thanks not only to his experimentation, but his location where the fight took place it amplified the powers he stole to intercept both Sasuke and Itachi. Besides the match was more Itachi vs Kabuto than Itachi and Sasuke vs Kabuto, because Sasuke barely contribute to the fight. He was just there to assist Itachi to help him have enough time for Izanami and save him a few times. You do realize Sasuke didn't use the Full Susanoo, Blaze Release: Magatama, Coated Arrows, he also had to prevent Kabuto from tagging Itachi, and he held more so than Itachi. Kabuto didn't look to me like he was holding back in this match. He was using all the Sound 5's powers, Orochimaru, Taka, and DSM. The only thing is that his jutsu's were less 1 KO's and he was careful in how to use them. Itachi and Sasuke had more complications because one it was the first time they fought as a team and second they had to capture Kabuto with genjutsu. In a way, Itachi was the one that complicated the match by telling Kabuto his intentions. I already said, Kabuto with Edo Tensei can beat the Uchiha's together or solo both of them. But alone without Edo's, Kabuto ultimately loses the match.
    nope

    Some of the stalagmites would have tried to hit Sasuke as well, but they only went for Itachi.

    @ underlined, probably because they realized he could render Susano'o useless.
     
         

  10. #110
    IMMORTAL THREAD COG DeadManWonderLand's Avatar
    Status
    DeadManWonderLand is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Philadelphia,PA
    Posts
    5,837
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Silence is bliss,
    remember that before you
    speak"
     

    Re: To end the feud of Kabuto and use Nagato as an example.

    Quote Originally Posted by HiddenSound View Post
    nope

    Some of the stalagmites would have tried to hit Sasuke as well, but they only went for Itachi.

    @ underlined, probably because they realized he could render Susano'o useless.

    his next reasoning might be that we are bias because we have oro pics even though we are using facts and examples provided by the manga lol i thought a fan boy was someone who knows quite a deal about a certain character but nowadays fanboyism is just synonymous with disregarding facts and the manga in general /:
     
         

  11. #111
    Truly Immortal HiddenSound's Avatar
    Status
    HiddenSound is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    The Dreadfort
    Posts
    15,484
    Post Thanks / Like
    House Targaryen
     

    Re: To end the feud of Kabuto and use Nagato as an example.

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadManWonderLand View Post
    his next reasoning might be that we are bias because we have oro pics even though we are using facts and examples provided by the manga lol i thought a fan boy was someone who knows quite a deal about a certain character but nowadays fanboyism is just synonymous with disregarding facts and the manga in general /:
    Some fanboys aren't too bad. I'd say I'm that first kind of fanboy. But, yes, most fanboys are pretty bad...
     
         

  12. #112
    The Counselor SuperFlyzzED's Avatar
    Status
    SuperFlyzzED is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Inside Your Mind
    Posts
    5,368
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ready to debate!
     

    Re: To end the feud of Kabuto and use Nagato as an example.

    Quote Originally Posted by HiddenSound View Post
    nope

    Some of the stalagmites would have tried to hit Sasuke as well, but they only went for Itachi.

    @ underlined, probably because they realized he could render Susano'o useless.
    Yes, Itachi received most of the stalagmites, but some of those were going to hit Sasuke. So if Itachi didn't place the Susanoo on Sasuke. Sasuke would have been in critical-fatal conditions.

    @DeadManWonderland, i am not going to keep debating with you. The only that has flaws in there arguement is you. I didn't give the typical answers saying, Sasuke will dominate Kabuto the whole fight or Sasuke will beat him in three seconds or Sasuke will beat Kabuto to a bloody pulp with no effort. I call things out for what they seem here. Kishimoto might of planned Itachi to face Kabuto all by himself. The thing is that Kishimoto thought of a brilliant idea, which was bringing Sasuke to the picture to make the story more interesting. So i bet Kishimoto was planning to make an Itachi vs Kabuto match. Most people thought right away that Itachi was going to face Kabuto alone. Sasuke would just continue walking around until he found Naruto's whereabouts to fight him. Kishimoto had everyone or should i say most of us fooled. When chapter 574 ended with Sasuke defeating all those Zetsu. Most of people initially thought that Sasuke and Itachi weren't going to meet because Itachi entrusted Sasuke upon Naruto. Then chapter 576 comes and people think that Sasuke is just seeing an illusion when in fact it was Itachi all along. People said, Kishi is trolling us that's not Itachi but a figment in Sasuke's mind. When the next pages came people felt stupid for trolling themselves. Itachi was willing to stop Kabuto at all cost and even used crows to prevent Sasuke from further pursuing him. Sasuke goal wasn't to help Itachi defeat Kabuto it was to get information from him, so he had no choice but to help his brother first in order to get his answers to his questions. Sasuke barely fought Kabuto in that match. He didn't went beserk and crazy avenger on Kabuto. Itachi warned Sasuke to be careful and when Sasuke told Itachi can i kill him already. Itachi told him to just wait out for a little while. So if Itachi told Sasuke to not kill Kabuto and Sasuke wanted to kill Kabuto to prevent any complications. That only means Itachi was aware that Sasuke could take on Kabuto. He missed the arrow, so what? Itachi told Sasuke to be careful when he shot the arrow and he lost his concentration that made him unable to trap Kabuto's snake tail. But who cares? Because Kabuto got trapped the second time! I already stated many facts and if you didn't see the fight it's obvious that Sasuke wasn't doing much at all. People were pissed more with Sasuke, because he didn't show any EMS abilities against Kabuto.
     
         
    Last edited by SuperFlyzzED; 10-13-2012 at 11:27 PM.

  13. #113
    IMMORTAL THREAD COG DeadManWonderLand's Avatar
    Status
    DeadManWonderLand is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Philadelphia,PA
    Posts
    5,837
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Silence is bliss,
    remember that before you
    speak"
     

    Re: To end the feud of Kabuto and use Nagato as an example.

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperFlyzzED View Post
    Yes, Itachi received most of the stalagmites, but some of those were going to hit Sasuke. So if Itachi didn't place the Susanoo on Sasuke. Sasuke would have been in critical-fatal conditions.

    @DeadManWonderland, i am not going to keep debating with you. The only that has flaws in there arguement is you. I didn't give the typical answers saying, Sasuke will dominate Kabuto the whole fight or Sasuke will beat him in three seconds or Sasuke will beat Kabuto to a bloody pulp with no effort. I call things out for what they seem here. Kishimoto might of planned Itachi to face Kabuto all by himself. The thing is that Kishimoto thought of a brilliant idea, which was bringing Sasuke to the picture to make the story more interesting. So i bet Kishimoto was planning to make an Itachi vs Kabuto match. Most people thought right away that Itachi was going to face Kabuto alone. Sasuke would just continue walking around until he found Naruto's whereabouts to fight him. Kishimoto had everyone or should i say most of us fooled. When chapter 574 ended with Sasuke defeating all those Zetsu. Most of people initially thought that Sasuke and Itachi weren't going to meet because Itachi entrusted Sasuke upon Naruto. Then chapter 576 comes and people think that Sasuke is just seeing an illusion when in fact it was Itachi all along. People said, Kishi is trolling us that's not Itachi but a figment in Sasuke's mind. When the next pages came people felt stupid for trolling themselves. Itachi was willing to stop Kabuto at all cost and even used crows to prevent Sasuke from further pursuing him. Sasuke goal wasn't to help Itachi defeat Kabuto it was to get information from him, so he had no choice but to help his brother first in order to get his answers to his questions. Sasuke barely fought Kabuto in that match. He didn't went beserk and crazy avenger on Kabuto. Itachi warned Sasuke to be careful and when Sasuke told Itachi can i kill him already. Itachi told him to just wait out for a little while. So if Itachi told Sasuke to not kill Kabuto and Sasuke wanted to kill Kabuto to prevent any complications. That only means Itachi was aware that Sasuke could take on Kabuto. He missed the arrow, so what? Itachi told Sasuke to be careful when he shot the arrow and he lost his concentration that made him unable to trap Kabuto's snake tail. But who cares? Because Kabuto got trapped the second time! I already stated many facts and if you didn't see the fight it's obvious that Sasuke wasn't doing much at all. People were pissed more with Sasuke, because he didn't show any EMS abilities against Kabuto.
    I was unaware that we were debating seeing as to debate once must bring evidence and facts to the table which you did not you contradicted yourself on every foolish point you tried to make.And saying your done 'debating' and leaving the thread does not make you correct in any sense of the word if you do not want to continue to discuss the topic by all means i am fine with it.Just know in the future do not comment on things you are not prepared to even look into.You said his arrows could hit him your wrong.You said it didnt seem like kabuto was trying to hold back.He does not need to hold back on a character that cant die.You said he would of injured sasuke.That is fine he is trying to take his body as long as he does not kill him injuring him is fine because we already know kabuto did not plan on killing sasuke so any mention of him getting hurt is rendered moot.We also know kabuto wanted itachi back under his control (while knowing he cant die)so he was able to use any ninjustu he wanted to attempt to subdue him.You also pointed out that a battle without edo nin would put the battle in the uchiha favor well that makes no sense as kabuto never once deployed a single edo nin during that battle not to mention he was fighting an edo nin himself.You then turn around and try to say he had home turf.It is true he had a homefield advantage but you some how lack the fact the battle is a 2 on 1.One of them has an ems and one with a ms that cant doe with unlimitd chakra.Your opinions do not decide the outcome of the battle.I feel bad for you if you truly do not understand your own faulty logic.I am also not trying to say kabuto would win hands down in a one on one with sasuke but you cannot callously say sasuke will win that is the epitome of noob thinking.I do believe on the other hand that he cannot beat itachi regardless of how many abilities he has even if itachi was alive because he has izanami and that was the deciding factor in the match that won it for the uchiha brothers.
     
         
    Last edited by DeadManWonderLand; 10-14-2012 at 12:56 AM.

  14. #114
    Truly Immortal HiddenSound's Avatar
    Status
    HiddenSound is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    The Dreadfort
    Posts
    15,484
    Post Thanks / Like
    House Targaryen
     

    Re: To end the feud of Kabuto and use Nagato as an example.

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperFlyzzED View Post
    Yes, Itachi received most of the stalagmites, but some of those were going to hit Sasuke. So if Itachi didn't place the Susanoo on Sasuke. Sasuke would have been in critical-fatal conditions.

    @DeadManWonderland, i am not going to keep debating with you. The only that has flaws in there arguement is you. I didn't give the typical answers saying, Sasuke will dominate Kabuto the whole fight or Sasuke will beat him in three seconds or Sasuke will beat Kabuto to a bloody pulp with no effort. I call things out for what they seem here. Kishimoto might of planned Itachi to face Kabuto all by himself. The thing is that Kishimoto thought of a brilliant idea, which was bringing Sasuke to the picture to make the story more interesting. So i bet Kishimoto was planning to make an Itachi vs Kabuto match. Most people thought right away that Itachi was going to face Kabuto alone. Sasuke would just continue walking around until he found Naruto's whereabouts to fight him. Kishimoto had everyone or should i say most of us fooled. When chapter 574 ended with Sasuke defeating all those Zetsu. Most of people initially thought that Sasuke and Itachi weren't going to meet because Itachi entrusted Sasuke upon Naruto. Then chapter 576 comes and people think that Sasuke is just seeing an illusion when in fact it was Itachi all along. People said, Kishi is trolling us that's not Itachi but a figment in Sasuke's mind. When the next pages came people felt stupid for trolling themselves. Itachi was willing to stop Kabuto at all cost and even used crows to prevent Sasuke from further pursuing him. Sasuke goal wasn't to help Itachi defeat Kabuto it was to get information from him, so he had no choice but to help his brother first in order to get his answers to his questions. Sasuke barely fought Kabuto in that match. He didn't went beserk and crazy avenger on Kabuto. Itachi warned Sasuke to be careful and when Sasuke told Itachi can i kill him already. Itachi told him to just wait out for a little while. So if Itachi told Sasuke to not kill Kabuto and Sasuke wanted to kill Kabuto to prevent any complications. That only means Itachi was aware that Sasuke could take on Kabuto. He missed the arrow, so what? Itachi told Sasuke to be careful when he shot the arrow and he lost his concentration that made him unable to trap Kabuto's snake tail. But who cares? Because Kabuto got trapped the second time! I already stated many facts and if you didn't see the fight it's obvious that Sasuke wasn't doing much at all. People were pissed more with Sasuke, because he didn't show any EMS abilities against Kabuto.
    Look at the picture a little closer. There are several stalagmites aimed at Itachi. Even the one at the top right that's closer to Sasuke is aimed at Itachi. There's only one that I see that could be really aiming at Sasuke, the others are at Itachi or off to the side because of the water-like properties of the Jutsu. Kabuto can't control the earth down to the last minute detail, so some (or one) will appear as if they're aimed at him.

    Here's the full shot,

    "You're my guinea pig." Kabuto never wanted to harm Sasuke.
     
         

  15. #115
    The Counselor SuperFlyzzED's Avatar
    Status
    SuperFlyzzED is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Inside Your Mind
    Posts
    5,368
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ready to debate!
     

    Re: To end the feud of Kabuto and use Nagato as an example.

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadManWonderLand View Post
    I was unaware that we were debating seeing as to debate once must bring evidence and facts to the table which you did not you contradicted yourself on every foolish point you tried to make.And saying your done 'debating' and leaving the thread does not make you correct in any sense of the word if you do not want to continue to discuss the topic by all means i am fine with it.Just know in the future do not comment on things you are not prepared to even look into.You said his arrows could hit him your wrong.You said it didnt seem like kabuto was trying to hold back.He does not need to hold back on a character that cant die.You said he would of injured sasuke.That is fine he is trying to take his body as long as he does not kill him injuring him is fine because we already know kabuto did not plan on killing sasuke so any mention of him getting hurt is rendered moot.We also know kabuto wanted itachi back under his control (while knowing he cant die)so he was able to use any ninjustu he wanted to attempt to subdue him.You also pointed out that a battle without edo nin would put the battle in the uchiha favor well that makes no sense as kabuto never once deployed a single edo nin during that battle not to mention he was fighting an edo nin himself.You then turn around and try to say he had home turf.It is true he had a homefield advantage but you some how lack the fact the battle is a 2 on 1.One of them has an ems and one with a ms that cant doe with unlimitd chakra.Your opinions do not decide the outcome of the battle.I feel bad for you if you truly do not understand your own faulty logic.I am also not trying to say kabuto would win hands down in a one on one with sasuke but you cannot callously say sasuke will win that is the epitome of noob thinking.I do believe on the other hand that he cannot beat itachi regardless of how many abilities he has even if itachi was alive because he has izanami.
    Oh please. Your choice of words don't phase me. First, Kabuto can't dodge the arrows forever. Second, the outcome is simple and Kabuto will lose so stop trying to brainwash me into accepting your vague point of view. Sasuke already surpassed Itachi, so that shows me that your point of view is terrible. Izanami won't work on Sasuke because he has more of clue of his destiny, unlike Kabuto. All this badass charade just to look inferior once Itachi spewed words into him. Stop using the 2 on 1 situation. Sasuke fought Team 7 and won. Madara fought the Kages and won. Some ninjas have fought multiple opponents and came out the victor. Kabuto was so boastful on how he was going to defeat the Uchiha's. At the end he made himself look bad for overestimating himself. Sasuke had no choice but to follow Itachi's orders. Do you really think Sasuke would of gone that easy on Kabuto. He was just playing defense the entire match and barely went on the offense, except when he tried to trap him with the Susanoo Arrow, the sword, Chidori Sharp Spear, and saving Itachi with Amaterasu. Sasuke didn't do anything, while Kabuto used every trick on the book against them.
     
         

  16. #116
    Truly Immortal HiddenSound's Avatar
    Status
    HiddenSound is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    The Dreadfort
    Posts
    15,484
    Post Thanks / Like
    House Targaryen
     

    Re: To end the feud of Kabuto and use Nagato as an example.

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperFlyzzED View Post
    Oh please. Your choice of words don't phase me. First, Kabuto can't dodge the arrows forever. Second, the outcome is simple and Kabuto will lose so stop trying to brainwash me into accepting your vague point of view. Sasuke already surpassed Itachi, so that shows me that your point of view is terrible. Izanami won't work on Sasuke because he has more of clue of his destiny, unlike Kabuto. All this badass charade just to look inferior once Itachi spewed words into him. Stop using the 2 on 1 situation. Sasuke fought Team 7 and won. Madara fought the Kages and won. Some ninjas have fought multiple opponents and came out the victor. Kabuto was so boastful on how he was going to defeat the Uchiha's. At the end he made himself look bad for overestimating himself. Sasuke had no choice but to follow Itachi's orders. Do you really think Sasuke would of gone that easy on Kabuto. He was just playing defense the entire match and barely went on the offense, except when he tried to trap him with the Susanoo Arrow, the sword, Chidori Sharp Spear, and saving Itachi with Amaterasu. Sasuke didn't do anything, while Kabuto used every trick on the book against them.
    Remember that Sasuke can run out of chakra as well, so he won't be able to use Susano'o and Amaterasu forever. EMS just gets rid of the intense eye strain and the chance of going blind.

    And please show where the manga said Kabuto used every trick in the book. He has Sage Mode and displayed 2 Sage Arts. Do you really think that's all he had?

    Also, it's odd that you're saying Sasuke basically wasn't even in the fight when he saved Itachi at least twice, and attacked Kabuto multiple times.
     
         

  17. #117
    The Counselor SuperFlyzzED's Avatar
    Status
    SuperFlyzzED is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Inside Your Mind
    Posts
    5,368
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ready to debate!
     

    Re: To end the feud of Kabuto and use Nagato as an example.

    Quote Originally Posted by HiddenSound View Post
    Remember that Sasuke can run out of chakra as well, so he won't be able to use Susano'o and Amaterasu forever. EMS just gets rid of the intense eye strain and the chance of going blind.

    And please show where the manga said Kabuto used every trick in the book. He has Sage Mode and displayed 2 Sage Arts. Do you really think that's all he had?

    Also, it's odd that you're saying Sasuke basically wasn't even in the fight when he saved Itachi at least twice, and attacked Kabuto multiple times.
    Well since i have to watch that fight again, since i am bit confused if the match ended when Itachi said, Izanami in the first clash with Kabuto. But if i'm wrong, he did used Sound 5's powers, Oro's powers, and his scalpel to bisect Itachi. Even though by the time the match was in Izanami another world from reality. Kabuto used Suiton against the brothers as well. It depends, because i can't tell when the match ended and if he used the Sound 5's power in Izanami state.
     
         

  18. #118
    Truly Immortal HiddenSound's Avatar
    Status
    HiddenSound is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    The Dreadfort
    Posts
    15,484
    Post Thanks / Like
    House Targaryen
     

    Re: To end the feud of Kabuto and use Nagato as an example.

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperFlyzzED View Post
    Well since i have to watch that fight again, since i am bit confused if the match ended when Itachi said, Izanami in the first clash with Kabuto. But if i'm wrong, he did used Sound 5's powers, Oro's powers, and his scalpel to bisect Itachi. Even though by the time the match was in Izanami another world from reality. Kabuto used Suiton against the brothers as well. It depends, because i can't tell when the match ended and if he used the Sound 5's power in Izanami state.
    I just reread it not long ago. It activated after Kabuto stabbed Itachi with Sasuke's sword the first time. That's the moment when Itachi's eye first went blind and all the events, like Kabuto's horn getting cut and water dripping on his shoulder, started to happen. So he used every Jutsu from the beginning up to the Water Style Jutsu in reality.
     
         

  19. #119
    IMMORTAL THREAD COG DeadManWonderLand's Avatar
    Status
    DeadManWonderLand is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Philadelphia,PA
    Posts
    5,837
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Silence is bliss,
    remember that before you
    speak"
     

    Re: To end the feud of Kabuto and use Nagato as an example.

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperFlyzzED View Post
    Well since i have to watch that fight again, since i am bit confused if the match ended when Itachi said, Izanami in the first clash with Kabuto. But if i'm wrong, he did used Sound 5's powers, Oro's powers, and his scalpel to bisect Itachi. Even though by the time the match was in Izanami another world from reality. Kabuto used Suiton against the brothers as well. It depends, because i can't tell when the match ended and if he used the Sound 5's power in Izanami state.
    What is the point you are trying to get across you contradicted yourself multiple times and other times just straight out wrong.And now you admit to being somewhat confused on the battle your trying to discuss ? Why are you so stubborn in the face of facts ? The world is not going to end because you were wrong about a few things we have all been wrong before once or twice on narutobase.Stop sweating it so much.
     
         

  20. #120
    The Counselor SuperFlyzzED's Avatar
    Status
    SuperFlyzzED is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Inside Your Mind
    Posts
    5,368
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ready to debate!
     

    Re: To end the feud of Kabuto and use Nagato as an example.

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadManWonderLand View Post
    What is the point you are trying to get across you contradicted yourself multiple times and other times just straight out wrong.And now you admit to being somewhat confused on the battle your trying to discuss ? Why are you so stubborn in the face of facts ? The world is not going to end because you were wrong about a few things we have all been wrong before once or twice on narutobase.Stop sweating it so much.
    Dude stop saying words that don't even define me. I know when i contradict myself or not. I told Sound that i saw the jutsu display that Kabuto did in that fight, but i couldn't remember if the match ended early on, because i always thought in a way that it could have been a figment. I am no perfectionist, but your really getting me flustered with your responses. Did i ask you? It means you stick your nose where it doesn't belong.
     
         
    Last edited by SuperFlyzzED; 10-14-2012 at 04:34 AM.

  21. #121
    IMMORTAL THREAD COG DeadManWonderLand's Avatar
    Status
    DeadManWonderLand is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Philadelphia,PA
    Posts
    5,837
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Silence is bliss,
    remember that before you
    speak"
     

    Re: To end the feud of Kabuto and use Nagato as an example.

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperFlyzzED View Post
    Dude stop saying words that don't even define me. I know when i contradict myself or not. I told Sound that i saw the jutsu display that Kabuto did in that fight, but i couldn't remember if the match ended early on, because i always thought in a way that it could have been a figment. I am no perfectionist, but your really getting me flustered with your responses. Did i ask you? It means you stick your nose where it doesn't belong.
    How do you go about 'knowing' when you contradict yourself ? Do you do it knowingly ? lol This is a public thread i can be here all i want don't get flustered simply because i called you out on the stuff you got wrong you live and you learn dude just chill out seriously.You were wrong just deal with it and move on.If you do not want to be corrected then spruce up your knowledge of the manga.
     
         

  22. #122
    senni-jashu orochimaru's Avatar
    Status
    orochimaru is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    KSA
    Posts
    733
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fight for what you believe in
    and be open to embrace other's
    beliefs.
     

    Re: To end the feud of Kabuto and use Nagato as an example.

    Kabuto lost incredible chakra controlling Edo Tensei, yet he fought decently against the brothers...plus Kabuto's attacks were destructive and Itatchi knew that...Sasuke alone would have been killed , no offense, though... but both of them are strong yet Kabuto has the intellect needed to win this one. Itatchi on the other hand was smarter so he came up with a plan which worked.
     
         

Page 5 of 5 « First 12345

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •