Page 2 of 3 « First 123 Last»
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Attack on Titan/Akame Ga
    kill/Code
    Breaker/Coppelion/Deadman
    Wonderland = Favorite mangas.

Re: Awww **** i just realized something....

Quote Originally Posted by Night Smoke View Post
    . Im sure he wants to sit back and live in Kirby's Dreamland where he will potentially be killed by a King Dee Dee Hammer . no im joking but for a scientist like himself im putting a guess that he wouldn't be bluffin about a man such as Madara who has a plot to shroud the whole world in an illusion, and potentially take down guys such as himself for messing up his former plan which is to be revived with the rinnegan. (Which to me doesn't make sense but oh well)
    maybe he knows he can fight madara , but know he'll die in the act

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by labiancareality View Post
    maybe he knows he can fight madara , but know he'll die in the act
    That can also be a probability. It would be nice if you can elaborate more on it!

I think you and I would agree to see Orochimaru fight against Madara rather than Naruto who has been doing the fighting all this time.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Attack on Titan/Akame Ga
    kill/Code
    Breaker/Coppelion/Deadman
    Wonderland = Favorite mangas.

That can also be a probability. It would be nice if you can elaborate more on it!

I think you and I would agree to see Orochimaru fight against Madara rather than Naruto who has been doing the fighting all this time.
    i think we are going to see an ORO surprise , maybe the scroll has some of his jutsus that the 3 hokage took away from him

ϕ Final Getsuga Tenshou ϕ Xaviour's Avatar
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Martial Arts FTW

oh god, here they are, the "Madara OP" people, with no minds of their own they mindlessly state one know it all sentence that states an absolute truth which cannot be argued against.

Get with the times people if Oro using Edo to revive a kid the kid could fight against Madara forever... unless he gets burried under rocks...

Someone re-revive itachi and get that Totsuka blade working again...

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Xaviour View Post
    oh god, here they are, the "Madara OP" people, with no minds of their own they mindlessly state one know it all sentence that states an absolute truth which cannot be argued against.

Get with the times people if Oro using Edo to revive a kid the kid could fight against Madara forever... unless he gets burried under rocks...

Someone re-revive itachi and get that Totsuka blade working again...
    Just what in the name of tarnation are you talking about? coming over here with your Madara Overpower fantasies.

Watch the finger which u use 2 type with. Have you been cut horribly somewhere else while trying to argue about Madara's Status?

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i think kabuto is going to help out a lot he has the drug that nullifies hashi's dna
    and in order for him to escape izanagi he has to turn good

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Before I share my thoughts, I want you to take 3.5 seconds to think of an answer to this question:

Who is going to be the 1 Man to stop and seal Edo-Madara???

Well, base on a hypothesis that I came up with by myself I believe the 1 and only person who can stop him right now is..... OROCHIMARU!
    ya maybe its oro but i'm guessing it could also be naruto who would stop edo-madara...
    edo madara thinks that sealing him is the only way to stop him.... lets wait when naruto become the SO6P..

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by kiros23 View Post
    ya maybe its oro but i'm guessing it could also be naruto who would stop edo-madara...
    edo madara thinks that sealing him is the only way to stop him.... lets wait when naruto become the SO6P..
    SO6P naruto will be for the 10 tail juubi...

I highly doubt that Edo-Madara will be the 10 tail host. That will be just to degrading to the series as he will be too STRONG that the word MADARA will have to be written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS each time its mentioned in the manga.

He maybe, the 10 tail juubi host if he is somehow revived back in the series after he dies by whoever's hand, in his EMS prime form. This is completely not possible by the way but if it does happen then I can finally say that its up to Naruto to evolve to his final SO6P form to tame Madara.

Note: This will not happen so.....bring some more details to your next arguement

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well the caster of the jutsu can easily cancel it, but it requires that he keeps the person from doing anything meanwhile. Itachi canceled it, and thus couldn't do that at the same time. He probably had too little knowledge about the jutsu.

It shouldn't be hard to regain control of it, if you are the caster, by performing some seals that makes the implanted seal respond. Though I doubt Oro can do this, and if he could, why the **** would he help the shinobi alliance, he could just take Madara for himself then...

Oro is no good guy, has never been, will never become.. He wants to master all jutsu

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    In the words of the late,
    great Colonel Sanders:
    "I'm to drunk to taste
    this chicken "

Madara is no longer under the control of edo. He broke the seal.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Note: This will not happen so.....bring some more details to your next arguement
    are you sure that it will not happen?

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    To win, but not destroy… To
    conquer, but not humiliate…
    That is what true conquest is!

yea right like a worthless piece of trash like oro can stop madara

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by htmwall View Post
    yea right like a worthless piece of trash like oro can stop madara
    kids these days.... You gotta love how they think like Geese and also talk like 1. In the meantime, their shit is all over the place.

Lmao. Go read the thread if you can geese.

If this guy can read...why can't u? Afterall, you are the same race as him lol

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Team Sasuke

Just because someone disagrees with you does not make them a troll. The only one who can weild the sword possesses Susano'o. Therefore, the only way Orochimaru can seal Madara is with the Totsuka Sword in Susano'o form after he absorbed Sasuke.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Armin - This is what it feels

I like this. We all know Oro does some strange things.

Future Greatest Swordsman Straw Hat Zoro's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Stuck between a Rock and a Hard place lol...
    Post Thanks / Like
    Looking for PICA!!!

Well duh Oro will have a part in Madaras downfall. He is helping Sasuke at the moment correct lol. And Sasuke will end up helping Naruto most likely. Son in turn Madara will lose due to the help of Oro but by his hands I think not.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    contemplating the nature of
    humans.

i think that Oro is agreeing to help Sasuke because Oro still wants Sasuke's body. Its not been confirmed but i feel for some reason Sasuke has had a slight change of heart (like maybe on no ones side like Oro) but recognizes Madara as a possible threat (or he will get in Sasukes way or something) Oro is going to help defeat Edo Madara because yall are right...he the only other person besides Kabuto or Madara that would have any idea of how to undo it. I think he will help Sasuke seal or destroy Madara with either Obitos help, Naruto's help, or Oro's help or all or whatever. After, i believe Sasuke will be extremely weak and Oro will take that chance to take over Sasuke and in turn the Sasuke vs Naruto fight happens.

I think either Sasuke will die as a result after Naruto saves him or he will cont being a missing nin but because of Naruto not want to destroy the village. Or we could have the fairytale ending that the leaf and shinobi force magically forgives him for everything (even if he did help Itachi undo Edo i dont see some forgiving as easily)

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by naruto9tailed View Post
    i could very well see that happening but one thing is bothering me. if he said that he has no interest in this war, then why would he even step onto the battlefield? if he had no interest then wouldnt that mean he will not have anything to do with it? i can still see either one of these theories to be true.
    ORO: I will help you Naruto . . . but i have a price
    Naruto: What do you want?!!?!?
    ORO: I want Obito Uchiha's Body!
    Naruto: <Insert Surprised Face >

ORiver

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I'm betting the illusion won't work on certain ninja's, like Orochimaru. He's probably perfectly OK with most of the ninja world turning into sheep, since they'd be easier to experiment on.

Future Greatest Swordsman Straw Hat Zoro's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Stuck between a Rock and a Hard place lol...
    Post Thanks / Like
    Looking for PICA!!!

We just have to wait through the rest of the flash backs till we get to Sasuke and finally the mystery will be solved on how Sasuke feels and where he will go from here

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Artaya View Post
    I'm betting the illusion won't work on certain ninja's, like Orochimaru. He's probably perfectly OK with most of the ninja world turning into sheep, since they'd be easier to experiment on.
    You maybe right in the sense that the illusion will probably not work with him (as seen with Sage Kabuto who concealed his snake eye during the battle with him & Sasuke in order to become Genjutsu & Tsukuyomi-proof).

Oro may plan on doing the same thing for a lengthy lifetime if the moon turns into an illusion projector. In a logical sense, his lifestyle will be more adaptable since he can experiment on people without having to fight them or vomit snakes out of his mouth.

However, I must disagree with what you said. The reason is because he will not only lose Sasuke permanently to the likes of Madara and his eye collection habit (& believe me, he will take Sasuke's eyes since it can infuse Amateratsu with Susanoo), but you also have to account for Madara's sabotaged revival plan thanks to both Orochimaru & Kabuto's "hypothetical experiment" (my theoretical guess is that an Edo-tensei body cannot be a 10* tailed jinchuuriki; but then again, look at Tobi's 6 path Edo-jinchuuriki's). Whatever the unknown case maybe for Madara being unhappy about his Edo-revival, he will definitely attack Orochimaru for messing up his intended revival.

What can his "prime form" do that his "higher then prime" Edo-body cannot, hence making him unhappy about being an OP zombie with mother nature's life force? In my honest opinion, since Nagato's death he would have never been revived to the real world if it weren't for Kabuto. Obito would have done the project all by himself!!

Last edited by Night Smoke; 10-14-2012 at 02:54 PM.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Rasnall View Post
    Madara is no longer under the control of edo. He broke the seal.
    & remember that Madara can only be defeated by the likes of Hashirama. The key word is likes.* Who else in the Naruto universe has spent nearly a quarter of his life conducting research and engaging in internal affairs with Hashirama DNA (giving it to people like Danzo & a whole lot more which have all died upon receiving with the exception of Yamato)?

Don't forget that Orochimaru is probably the only survivor outside this current war that has the most knowledge of Hashirama's jutsus out of everyone! If Hashi is the only person that can defeat Madara, and Orochimaru is the only person that has extensive knowledge on Hashi's jutsu; not to mention that he 2 is of Senju descent then what does it matter whether Madara has broken the seal or not?

This is just a theory, I could be wrong btw. I acknowledge that I can be wrong and Edo-Madara will be defeated by Naruto and his Interrogation of Guilt jutsu. That itself will open Madara emotionally and bring his downfall with a new Hokage level Black Rasengan (Infused with beast mode bomb).

Last edited by Night Smoke; 10-14-2012 at 03:10 PM.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

A nice thread!
    I like that finally some people are focussing on Oro. :ice:
    I have no energy left to talk about Obito and Rin and Kakashi. :lmao:

I have similar thoughts as MissShakra.

Oro might be needed to to seal EdoMadara (and maybe by this to stop Obito, too)
    but if he is doing soemthing for the Shinobi Alliance he will ask for something in exchange.
    And this is very likely to be Sasuke.

I think Oro does not have an interest in Obitos body (though it is a nice idea ) as this body seems not be an original Uchiha body anymore.

I could even imagine Madara and Oro met before the Obito accident, and Oro was involved in Zetsus creation.

When Obito showed up and started to act as second Madara and (hidden) leader of Akatsuki Oro left the organization.

(and was not amused that he couldn't manage to take Itachis eyes with him at that time ).

Oro knew about Tobis identity all the time; as Kabutomaru called Tobi the fake Madara when they met.
    (Kabuto could not know by himself, and if so he got this info from Oro).

And in the end I think that Oro already knew or planned that in any case of his death Kabuto will take his body and through this way he could survive.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Good theory. Oro should be worried unless he knows he has control over the situation. I find it likely

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

thank you...remember this is just theories aka ideas floating around. Their are so many terrible threads out there which I have been reading that I had chosen to make one for the betterment of human intellect!

P.S. why isnt anyboday giving me +reps or thanking my post . ol