Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 20 of 30
  1. #1
    Shovel Knight raziel777's Avatar
    Status
    raziel777 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,040
    Location
    I am free
    Slash Mercilessly, Dig
    Tirelessly.
     

    Hinata and Tobi, puzzling thoughts and possibly major mistake

    Kakashi explained that Obito is not really intangible, he just sends part of his body in the other dimension. Now my question is, how did Hinata manage to miss that with the Byakugan ? That is simply illogical. Whole body parts going missing as Kiba and Naruto attacked Tobi, she should have seen that. I fear Kishi may have made a mistake here. Anyone have a solution to propose ? Maybe I'm missing something.
    P.S : I don't think she told the team about Tobi's sharingan either... Or did she ?
     
         
    Last edited by raziel777; 10-13-2012 at 03:01 AM. Reason: Make thread more attractive ? Contrary to popular beliefs, looks do matter

  2. #2
    The Bringer Of Death Seth 42's Avatar
    Status
    Seth 42 is offline
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    4,236
    Location
    The border between sanity and madness.
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hinata and Tobi, puzzling thoughts

    He didn't have ringan at that time.
     
         

  3. #3
    Premium User Riker Slade's Avatar
    Status
    Riker Slade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    35,737
    Location
    n
    So we can take the world back
    from the heart-attacked. One
    maniac at a time we will take
    it back.
     

    Re: Hinata and Tobi, puzzling thoughts

    He leaves behind a "shadow" of his body, which appears to look as though he never "left"
     
         

  4. #4
    Shovel Knight raziel777's Avatar
    Status
    raziel777 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,040
    Location
    I am free
    Slash Mercilessly, Dig
    Tirelessly.
     

    Re: Hinata and Tobi, puzzling thoughts

    Quote Originally Posted by Seth 42 View Post
    He didn't have ringan at that time.
    It has nothing to do with Rinnegan... It is his Kamui's power that allows him to send parts of his body in the other dimension. Such as, when we see him emerging from the ground, the lower half of his body is not in the ground but rather in the other dimension. She should have realized that body parts were missing.
     
         

  5. #5
    Academy Student
    Status
    OG six paths is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    13
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hinata and Tobi, puzzling thoughts

    She should have also noticed that obito and kakashi had the same sharingan, like that mist guy with byakugan noticed at the summit that Danzo had shisuis other eye. They are all supposedly Distinguishable to hyuga eyes.
     
         

  6. #6
    neilson's Avatar
    Status
    neilson is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    6,099
    Location
    Very close to your death
    seems like i'm almost in a
    hapy place
     

    Re: Hinata and Tobi, puzzling thoughts

    now that you've brought it up i'm thinking about it now
     
         

  7. #7
    Shovel Knight raziel777's Avatar
    Status
    raziel777 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,040
    Location
    I am free
    Slash Mercilessly, Dig
    Tirelessly.
     

    Re: Hinata and Tobi, puzzling thoughts

    Quote Originally Posted by rikerslade View Post
    He leaves behind a "shadow" of his body, which appears to look as though he never "left"
    Nope. In chapter 597 p8, Kakashi clearly stated that the body part was ''moved'' to the other dimension.
     
         

  8. #8
    Member Uchihagodzzz's Avatar
    Status
    Uchihagodzzz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    596
    Location
    Location.
    KCCO.
     

    Re: Hinata and Tobi, puzzling thoughts

    Good point, I never thought of this.
    I know what i'm gunna be doing for the next month. :/
     
         

  9. #9
    Shovel Knight raziel777's Avatar
    Status
    raziel777 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,040
    Location
    I am free
    Slash Mercilessly, Dig
    Tirelessly.
     

    Re: Hinata and Tobi, puzzling thoughts

    Quote Originally Posted by neilson View Post
    now that you've brought it up i'm thinking about it now
    I just had this revelation why reading a fanfic lol. And why didn't she mention the ennemy had a sharingan ?
     
         

  10. #10
    Hyōton KGB Kakuzu's Avatar
    Status
    KGB Kakuzu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    12,388
    Location
    Checking my Psycho Pass
    "Akuma no Ko" Robin
     

    Re: Hinata and Tobi, puzzling thoughts

    You're deffinatly right Hinata should have seen that with the whole Sharingan chakra like Ao. And at least with the Byakugan she should have seen a sharingan.

    Anyways when Obito goes intangible the body of Kiba, Naruto, or even Sakura was where the chakra network would have showed so it could be she couldn't notice as her comrade's network was in the way!
     
         

  11. #11
    Shovel Knight raziel777's Avatar
    Status
    raziel777 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,040
    Location
    I am free
    Slash Mercilessly, Dig
    Tirelessly.
     

    Re: Hinata and Tobi, puzzling thoughts

    Quote Originally Posted by KGB Kakuzu View Post
    Hinata should have seen that withAnyways when Obito goes intangible the body of Kiba, Naruto, or even Sakura was where the chakra network would have showed so it could be she couldn't notice as her comrade's network was in the way!
    Nope, there is no '' you are in the way '' with the byakugan. Xray vision. She should have seen through her comrad and tobi. Her vision is not limited like ours. Putting your hand in front of your face can't stop her from seeing it
     
         

  12. #12
    Hyōton KGB Kakuzu's Avatar
    Status
    KGB Kakuzu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    12,388
    Location
    Checking my Psycho Pass
    "Akuma no Ko" Robin
     

    Re: Hinata and Tobi, puzzling thoughts

    Quote Originally Posted by raziel777 View Post
    Nope, there is no '' you are in the way '' with the byakugan. Xray vision. She should have seen through her comrad and tobi. Her vision is not limited like ours. Putting your hand in front of your face can't stop her from seeing it
    No no what I meant was she see the Chakra network so when they phase through the chakra networks of her teammates would overlap with Obitos. If he only phased out his body where enemies were their chakra network would over lap his...that's what I was thinking anyhow
     
         

  13. #13
    Shovel Knight raziel777's Avatar
    Status
    raziel777 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,040
    Location
    I am free
    Slash Mercilessly, Dig
    Tirelessly.
     

    Re: Hinata and Tobi, puzzling thoughts

    Quote Originally Posted by KGB Kakuzu View Post
    If he only phased out his body where enemies were their chakra network would over lap his...that's what I was thinking anyhow
    I see your point but I don't think it work like that. He sends parts of him away. That part's chakra network doesn't exist in our dimension anymore. It's not phasing, so there is no overlaping. He's not transparent, the body part is completely moved away.
    Dunno if i explained that correctly
     
         

  14. #14
    Member kiros23's Avatar
    Status
    kiros23 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    519
    Location
    between the other world and this o_O
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hinata and Tobi, puzzling thoughts

    someone already ask the same question about hinata and tobi... if i remember he/she ask why hinata didn't see tobi MS while Ao saw danzo's right eye...

    anyways good question and observation..
     
         

  15. #15
    Hyōton KGB Kakuzu's Avatar
    Status
    KGB Kakuzu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    12,388
    Location
    Checking my Psycho Pass
    "Akuma no Ko" Robin
     

    Re: Hinata and Tobi, puzzling thoughts

    Quote Originally Posted by raziel777 View Post
    I see your point but I don't think it work like that. He sends parts of him away. That part's chakra network doesn't exist in our dimension anymore. It's not phasing, so there is no overlaping. He's not transparent, the body part is completely moved away.
    Dunno if i explained that correctly
    Yeah I follow perfectly ^.^! I keep seeing in my head her teammates chakra points replacing the missing Obito parts...now I can agree that it would make no sense if she can see parts of Tobi there and parts missing...that's why I keep thinking that the chakra of her teammates were in the place of where Obito's would be... I guess it was the only thing that would make sense.

    Of course it could also have been her distracted by the sense of actual combat and worry over Naruto She didn't even notice
     
         

  16. #16
    Glory Uchiha -Jiten-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Jiten- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    922
    Location
    Konoha
    Glory Uchiha
     

    Re: Hinata and Tobi, puzzling thoughts and possibly major mistake

    Quote Originally Posted by raziel777 View Post
    Kakashi explained that Obito is not really intangible, he just sends part of his body in the other dimension. Now my question is, how did Hinata manage to miss that with the Byakugan ? That is simply illogical. Whole body parts going missing as Kiba and Naruto attacked Tobi, she should have seen that. I fear Kishi may have made a mistake here. Anyone have a solution to propose ? Maybe I'm missing something.
    P.S : I don't think she told the team about Tobi's sharingan either... Or did she ?

    Nice ..... well i try to give some points ==>

    1. Kakashi explained that Obito is not really intangible, he just sends part of his body in the other dimension. Now my question is, how did Hinata manage to miss that with the Byakugan ? That is simply illogical. Whole body parts going missing as Kiba and Naruto attacked Tobi, she should have seen that. I fear Kishi may have made a mistake here. Anyone have a solution to propose ? Maybe I'm missing something.
    Well first of all Hinata is not so good or should i say experienced lyk AO, with Byakugan. Well she can see Tobi chakra network fine while no one is attacking him... but when naruto slips through him.. its just lyk overlaping Tobi's that part of body(or should i say chakra network by Naruto's chakra). Well i think its needs more practice with Byakugan to see some1 chakra network that is overlap by another Chakra network.

    I know its not satisfying... but thts the only explanation i can think of.
     
         

  17. #17
    Shovel Knight raziel777's Avatar
    Status
    raziel777 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,040
    Location
    I am free
    Slash Mercilessly, Dig
    Tirelessly.
     

    Re: Hinata and Tobi, puzzling thoughts

    @KGB Kakuzu
    That's what I used to think too! But our way of thinking was wrong. And for the Hinata not being attentive enough, that would be trolling to its highest level if that were Kishi's official explanation. Hinata looked pretty serious and tried to help at the best of her abilities ( wouldn't want to fail naruto-kun lol )
     
         

  18. #18
    Shovel Knight raziel777's Avatar
    Status
    raziel777 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,040
    Location
    I am free
    Slash Mercilessly, Dig
    Tirelessly.
     

    Re: Hinata and Tobi, puzzling thoughts

    Quote Originally Posted by Jiten Uchiha View Post
    Well i think its needs more practice with Byakugan to see some1 chakra network that is overlap by another Chakra network.
    I think hinata is more skilled than ao but that's not the issue here. Because there is no overlaping. Obito litteraly create holes in his body for the atk to slip through, by sending parts of his body in the other dimension. So no overlaping, its just naruto's fist going through a hole in tobi's body, not his fist going through his body. See the diff?
     
         

  19. #19
    Hyōton KGB Kakuzu's Avatar
    Status
    KGB Kakuzu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    12,388
    Location
    Checking my Psycho Pass
    "Akuma no Ko" Robin
     

    Re: Hinata and Tobi, puzzling thoughts

    Quote Originally Posted by raziel777 View Post
    @KGB Kakuzu
    That's what I used to think too! But our way of thinking was wrong. And for the Hinata not being attentive enough, that would be trolling to its highest level if that were Kishi's official explanation. Hinata looked pretty serious and tried to help at the best of her abilities ( wouldn't want to fail naruto-kun lol )
    HAHAHA yeah it would be trolling ! And as I've though about it I have to agree...it would be as though Obito's system would have parts missing. The more I've thought about it your way is making much more sense lol!
     
         

  20. #20
    Shovel Knight raziel777's Avatar
    Status
    raziel777 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,040
    Location
    I am free
    Slash Mercilessly, Dig
    Tirelessly.
     

    Re: Hinata and Tobi, puzzling thoughts

    Quote Originally Posted by KGB Kakuzu View Post
    HAHAHA yeah it would be trolling ! And as I've though about it I have to agree...it would be as though Obito's system would have parts missing. The more I've thought about it your way is making much more sense lol!
    That would such an obvious trolling attempt lol. Anyway I'm glad to see that you agree with me, I'm pretty sure that I'm right too
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •