Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Coming Soon !

Re: Hinata and Tobi, puzzling thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by raziel777 View Post
    -I get what you are saying but it doesn't work like that with the byakugan. You can't conceal yourself by overlaping your body with other objects because the byakugan can see through them. --I agree that Hinata can't trace Obito when he's teleporting himself but what about when he only teleports parts of himself ? She should see those parts going missing even for a moment. For example, obito coming from the ground, hinata should notice that his lower half is not in the ground. You see my point ?
    Well u said this alerady tht ... all those info is concluded by Kakashi ryt ?? But there is more . Sharingan also see the Chakra network acc to Itachi, correct me if iam wrong. So while recent fyt kakashi, naruto gai vs Tobi... if kakashi fails to notice tobi's missing chakra part then how can Hinata can see tht ?

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Slash Mercilessly, Dig
    Tirelessly.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiten Uchiha View Post
    all those info is concluded byif kakashi fails to notice
    how can Hinata can see tht ?
    Sorry if i keep repeating myself. The sharingan can chakra not the chalra network. The reason kakashi fails to notice is because gai or naruto's attack usually hide the missing parts. The byakugan would notice because unlike the sharingan, it has xray. If keeping an eye on tobi, she would see parts of his chakra network dissapearin because she can see through naruto

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    contemplating the nature of
    humans.

well for one, poor Hinata, but Hinabi is the head of house or clan or whatever for a reason. I dont think her byakugan is developed enough and it would be interesting to see if Neji would have had more luck if he wouldve been around.

However, from what we understand, Obito does literally take his body out into a different dimension or reality of sorts. Would the byakugan really be able to see this? i mean its not like hes becoming invisible, hes literally traveling through dimensions at the same speeds as A and Minato.

It is also very possible that Madara knew all about the byakugan too and taught him how to counter that along with every OP power out there. With Madara as his teacher, its not to far off to say that if Obito really had a special sharingan or reason why Madara wanted him, then hes probably a pretty powerful dude and just didnt know it. Anyways a little off topic. Excellent question...this has got me thinking...

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by raziel777 View Post
    -I get what you are saying but it doesn't work like that with the byakugan. You can't conceal yourself by overlaping your body with other objects because the byakugan can see through them. --I agree that Hinata can't trace Obito when he's teleporting himself but what about when he only teleports parts of himself ? She should see those parts going missing even for a moment. For example, obito coming from the ground, hinata should notice that his lower half is not in the ground. You see my point ?
    Whatever he does to keep, say his leg, visible to the human eye when attacked but also have it in that other dimension sure is mind bloggling

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Slash Mercilessly, Dig
    Tirelessly.

Quote Originally Posted by teeol View Post
    Whatever he does to keep, say his leg, visible to the human eye when attacked but also have it in that other dimension sure is mind bloggling
    actually it's more like a trick. He fooled everyone into thinking that he was intangible when what he did was simply send his parts somewhere else. Since you can't see that the parts are missing because your attacks supposedly '' overlaped '' with them, it was easy. But the byakugan should caught on the trick

Page 2 of 2 « First 12