Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The difference between Obito's Kamui and Minato's Flying Thunder God jutsu.

This is how Obito's S/T technique beats Minato's, as admitted by Yondaime.

As you probably know, the only way Minato can teleport to a far away or a nearby location, or even a person....is by marking them with this

This seal, can only be placed on someone through physical contact, specifically, the palm of his hand. It is a very distinct and noticeable marking. Although... when Minato marks someone with this seal, it is quicker than lighting! No one has ever noticed this seal or Minato placing it, on themselves or anyone else, until Minato actually had a chance to use it.

How does Obito beat something like that? Well....he has a significant amount of help!

We all know Zetsu doesnt use hand seals. So essentially, it is not a proper jutsu. With the cells of Hashirama running through his veins, or should I say vines, Zetsu can use many plant based jutsu in a flash, on a level ranging from microscopic to who knows, maybe even Jukai Koutan.

In my opinion, he scatters spores that stick to the enemy on contact! These spores are organic and microscopic, probably the size of a single living cell that can also expand by self multiplication at a moments notice.

Here is when Zetsu cast his jutsu:

OOOOHHHHHHHH! I love that!

This is when Obito, in a sense marked Yondaime:

When Yondaime touched Naruto's blanket, he had the spores on him! The rest should have been easy, but Minato is not Hokage for nothing!

Go anywhere, find anyone, duplicate them, replicate them, all down to trace amounts of their chakra! Possibly even drain their chakra and send it to Obito?

Zetsu really is a marvel created from Hashirama's cells! What a 'thing'!

I cant remember the manga page, but Obito even asks Black Zetsu, if Kabuto had White Zetsu's spores on him!! That is proof enough, he can go anywhere with Kamui, anywhere that Zetsu has already visited, which is practically......EVERYWHERE! Zetsu is the land.

SO in conclusion...the difference between Kamui and the Flying Thunder God is:
    ZETSU

For everyone who thinks I dont have enough "proof" for this:

Zetsu's words to Obito in the above image prove that Obito's Kamui is OP because of his Mangekyo Sharingan and Senju DNA fusing together!

Here is even more proof:

Obito goes intangible the second his Mangekyo awakens and the Senju side of his body starts reacting to it!

Need anymore "proof"?

Last edited by The God of Wind; 10-13-2012 at 12:38 AM.

Senior Comedian Member -The Agent-'s Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: The difference between Obito's Kamui and Minato's Flying Thunder God jutsu.

he doesn't need zetsu spores. He has Kamui...

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by -The Agent- View Post
    he doesn't need zetsu spores. He has Kamui...
    *facepalm*

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Zetsu's entry is youtube poop lawl

+rep

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Sasukebase

All wrong zetsu has nothing to do with Obitos space time abilities.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Valen View Post
    Zetsu's entry is youtube poop lawl

+rep
    Thanks so much man!

Quote Originally Posted by Berserker View Post
    All wrong zetsu has nothing to do with Obitos space time abilities.
    *another facepalm*

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    HALF HALLOW

Dont get it.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Minato can only teleport to marked place, Obito can teleport to any place he wants to. Thats all.

Obitos Kamui > FTG

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Turson View Post
    Minato can only teleport to marked place, Obito can teleport to any place he wants to. Thats all.

Obitos Kamui > FTG
    NO! They both do! Obito's marking is a microscopic spore from White Zetsu!

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Don't make fun of Obito!
    He wanted to become Hokage! To
    me, he was the coolest
    guy!" - Naruto Uzumaki

so you think obito marks his enemies with zetsu spores and then locate them and teleport to them via space time migration ?
    seems legit to me but there is nothing in manga to prove this,

and minato's S/T is waay quicker.

Also a better way to differentiate is ... you see, obito can go anywhere ... literally anywhere... while minato can only teleport to his marked place, if he can't mark something say water, then he can't teleport to it.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by The God of Wind View Post
    NO! They both do! Obito's marking is a microscopic spore from White Zetsu!
    Proof please...

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Frikid View Post
    obito can go anywhere ... literally anywhere...
    Not really, if you pay more attention, its fairly obvious. Obito has almost always teleported close to other people, people who could have easily been carrying these cell sized plant spores.

Even during the Kyuubi attack, when Obito entered Konoha and then the birthing place, he had to take the long way, killing the Anbu members and possibly slipping through the walls or something different.

Why didnt he just warp inside the cave?

Once Minato had the spores on him, he instantly teleported to Minato right after he transported the Bijuu-dama.

There is sufficient and undeniable proof to support this. I...like many others have figured this out...... cuz like I said, its obvious.

I cant remember the manga page, but Obito even asks Black Zetsu, if Kabuto had White Zetsu's spores on him!! That is proof enough, he can go anywhere with Kamui, anywhere that Zetsu has already visited.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Not really, if you pay more attention, its fairly obvious. Obito has almost always teleported close to other people, people who could have easily been carrying these cell sized plant spores.
    Kakashis and Obitos Kamui are sibling jutsus. Kakashi dont need Zetsus spores to perform it, just like Obito dont need them to teleport anywhere he wants to. As simple as that.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Step into the mind of Logic.

>.< makes sense

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Kakashis and Obitos Kamui are sibling jutsus. Kakashi dont need Zetsus spores to perform it, just like Obito dont need them to teleport anywhere he wants to. As simple as that.
    Actually he does! Obito's Kamui is the result of a combination between Senju/Zetsu cells and his own Mangekyo Sharingan. How do you think he finds people just like that? He is not God. There is a trick to every jutsu.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Actually he does! Obito's Kamui is the result of a combination between Senju/Zetsu cells and his own Mangekyo Sharingan. How do you think he finds people just like that? He is not God. There is a trick to every jutsu.
    He may locate people with Zetsus help, but his Kamui still allows him to teleport to any place he wants to. And no, his Kamui is just MS technique, just like Kakashis.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

He may locate people with Zetsus help, but his Kamui still allows him to teleport to any place he wants to. And no, his Kamui is just MS technique, just like Kakashis.
    No, how can you even compare a little tiny hole in space to Obito's Kamui? There is Senju DNA involved! It is so obvious that you actually arguing this fact hurts my head! You are wrong, I edited the thread just for you, there you will have sufficient "proof"!

Status
    Feb 2012
    In my castle, sending my minions to wipe out Narutoverse.
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~

Very good find, even though it hadn't been proven, but it would explain how he teleports without markings. +rep for the thread!

I understand it like this: Obito can use his Kamui to pass through matter, or to absorb matter,
    but when he uses it to teleport somewhere, he needs Zetsu's spores. I think it will be revealed in the manga.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

No, how can you even compare a little tiny hole in space to Obito's Kamui?
    Not really, Obito can teleport himslef, just like Kakashi made Narutos clone vanish. -> http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/598/14

Senjuu DNA allows him not to go blind if anything, but his Kamui is still just MS technique.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Not really, Obito can teleport himslef, just like Kakashi made Narutos clone vanish. -> http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/598/14

Senjuu DNA allows him not to go blind if anything, but his Kamui is still just MS technique.
    Dude I am done with you! Please dont make me swear! This is the last thing, look at the last manga image in my thread, Obito goes intangible as soon as his MS awakens and the infused Senju cells start reacting to it. There is no more argument after that.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    NERP

So much speculation....

Kamui teleports on it's own, Obito even used it before he had Senju DNA when he survived the bolder.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Dude I am done with you! Please dont make me swear! This is the last thing, look at the last manga image in my thread, Obito goes intangible as soon as his MS awakens and the infused Senju cells start reacting to it. There is no more argument after that.
    Obito goes intangible as soon as he awakens his MS, since its his eye ability. Senjuu cells started reacting to it? Zetsu wraped around Obito in chapter 603 as well...
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain America View Post
    So much speculation....

Kamui teleports on it's own, Obito even used it before he had Senju DNA when he survived the bolder.
    True. -> http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/602/5

Last edited by Turson; 10-12-2012 at 05:43 PM.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Memoria View Post
    Very good find, even though it hadn't been proven, but it would explain how he teleports without markings. +rep for the thread!

I understand it like this: Obito can use his Kamui to pass through matter, or to absorb matter,
    but when he uses it to teleport somewhere, he needs Zetsu's spores. I think it will be revealed in the manga.
    Thank you man!

Obito goes intangible as soon as he awakens his MS, since its his eye ability. Senjuu cells started reacting to it? Zetsu wraped around Obito in chapter 603 as well...
    This is exactly why I am done with you.....you talk about the wrapping part.............did you not notice the Mokuton branches and black rods sticking out of him? Did you not notice that he is shown going intangible that very second? No more responses.

Obito surviving the boulders with Kamui? Well Kamui has to do something on its own. Does not mean that Senju cells did not grant him intangibility or teleportation! Or the entirely separate dimension!

Last edited by The God of Wind; 10-12-2012 at 05:57 PM.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    NERP

Obito surviving the boulders with Kamui? Well Kamui has to do something on its own. Does not mean that Senju cells did not grant him intangibility or teleportation! Or the entirely separate dimension!
    Nope. He survived the boulders with the same move he survived the Shuriken with.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

have you ever saw the page where minato beats obito? kishi already told us who would win.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»