Previous training.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    ホントの自分

Re: continuing Taijutsu with Akihiko [Vexx]

What is this training...
    UNACCEPTABLE, VEXX!
    NOW, BEGIN BY RUNNING, AND THEN STRIKE MY CLONE ON THE CHEST WITH A PALM!

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

yeas sensei! *is scared of yelling sensei*

*runs away and then circles back around, stopping infront of your clone and putting momentum into my palm striking on the chest*

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    ホントの自分

*continues to yell* COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE, ONE DOES NOT SIMPLY STRIKE MY CLONE!

You are missing a lot of details in your post, which is going to be very bad for you if you ever had to utilize close range combat.
    I'll show you a post of my own Taijutsu move:
    Because you created your clone at mid range, I am allowed a running start. I dash to your clone, making sure to place down my dominant foot upon the ground before I strike you with my left fist in a 90 degree angle directly beneath your chin, immediately following up with my right fist onto the base of your sternum, to knock you into the air.
    Due to the impact of the move, you are suspended momentarily in the air as I overtake you by charging chakra into my feet to jump higher than your current position. My eyes are focused upon your groin (actually, that is what is shown in the video), slamming you down onto the ground with my left fist.
    I withdraw four large shurikens and pin your body down at all four corners, then I allow the wind and my chakra to rotate me in a 360 manner, slamming into you as I complete the move, causing you to react to centripetal force and take heavy damage as you spin away from me.
    Explain what kind of details you see in there and TRY AGAIN!

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Ohhh k so specifying range, and then the fluid movement. It's like free form taijutsu except using the technique as well. I think that was more than one move as well?

Anyways here goes!!

*I crouch down low and charge chakra to my feet. As your at mid range I spring from my position at you building momentum, and keep running towards you. As I reach short distance I charge chakra into my arm, and draw it backwards. As I reach face to face of you, I plant my feet and hold still with chakra, while swinging my arm forward, looking directly at your chest. As my arm swings forward I open my palm, and strike your chest, dead square, while I swing my oteher arm backwards for balance.*

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    ホントの自分

I DON'T KNOW WHAT FREE FORM TAIJUTSU IS, BUT YOUR MOVE LACKED GOOD DESCRIPTION! D:<
    And you still forgot to state which hand you used! Left or right?! Using the dominant one is very important!
    (Hōshō) - Crumbling Palm
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: N/A
    Damage points: 15
    Description: The user strikes the opponent with a forwarding palm thrust.

Now, this time, aim your palm at my clone and describe the impact!

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

*I bound towards your clone, and stand a short metre from him. I spread my feet shoulder width apart, and gather chakra into my right hand, my dominant one. I raise my right arm and pull it back, gathering power and chakra. I look towards your clone and pick a spot directly in the middle of his chest, take in a deep breathe and in one quick movement push my palm forward, striking him in the chest. The impact pushes him backwards as the force ripples through his body, and leaves a red mark on his chest. As he stumbles backward I take another step forward and raise my left palm ready for a next strike*

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    ホントの自分

I must admit, taking a breath before your move was a nice touch. Reminds me of the Taekwondo training I got so long ago. xD
    On a side note, I recommend placing the tags [Center] [/center <- With another indent here around your Signature so it's in the middle of the page.

Well done!
    (Hōshō) - Crumbling Palm
    Description: The user strikes the opponent with a forwarding palm thrust.

Now, for this next jutsu, begin by running once more and then aim your shoulder towards my clone, striking them with it. o_o More like a body slam to me, then anything else.

Describe why it is important to begin running before executing any move.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

*I take a few steps backwards to mid range and then begin running towards you. I tuck my right elbow into my ribs and then gather chakra into my right shoulder Hardening and strengthening my muscles. As I reach short distance to you, I face to the left, turning my body and dive my shoulder, aiming for the center of your chest, the largest target.*

Its important to get a running start to build up momentum and actually put strength into the attack, to cause more damage. Also that way, there is less chance of something slowing you down making you stop.

Last edited by Zatanna; 10-31-2012 at 06:24 AM.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    ホントの自分

Well done, and you forgot to explain what happened to my clone after you struck him.

Running allows for great momentum if you also stomp down with your dominant foot AND then punch. Especially if you use your weaker hand, it makes up for the lack of power due to your stable footing. Also, according to Newton's first law of physics, objects will keep moving unless friction slows it down or something obstructs its way.
    So all that gathered force, or momentum, as you said, is put into that attack. And good point, there's definitely nothing stopping you. Ram straight ahead!

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

There is also an opposite reaction. cut back to our training @__@...

*As I ram straight at your clones chest, he is forced and stumbling backwards as I then move my torso forward and beding over. I plant my right hand down and kick both my legs over my head as I cartwheel forwards, landing back on my feet and raise my hands again, for another strike.*

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    ホントの自分

Much, much better. Cartwheeling and somersaulting in the air are actually great ways to get back balance. o_o
    (Tokken) - Thrusting Shoulder
    Description: The user will jump into the opponent thrusting their shoulder to strike them.

Now, proceed to run up to my clone again and smash him in the face with your knee.
    o_o You know those moves where they grab the head and bash their face with their knee?

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

*I begin by taking a deep breathe and bouncing on my knees a few times before then running forward, and at your clone. I Lower my torso, so that when I bounce up more force is added to the impact. As I reach close enough distance, I swiftly move my hands up and around the back of your clones head, and then quickly pull it down, as I raise my right knee, and bounce upwards of my left foot. As I guide your head down, my knee connects right on the bridge of the nose, and sends you tumbling backwards, as I flip forward and land over you*

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    ホントの自分

(Shōshitsu) - Rising Knee
    Description: The user will strike their opponent with an upwards thrust with their knee.

Now, proceed to toss my clone up in any way you see fit, then once he is in the air, match his velocity and then grab his ankles with both your hands. Pull him down so you can then grab his waist and start spinning towards the ground, head first, sort of like a lotus move. Describe the impact it has on him and the ground.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

*I take your clone in my hands and throw him skyward, as I crouch down. I spring from my position, and get up to his height, where I grab his ankles, to stop myself flying past, I then pull him up to me, as I shuffle my hands down to his waist and interlock my fingers around him.Shifting my weight around me, I being to spin around and pull your clone around with me increasing rotation and speed, as we fall towards the ground. As the ground quickly rises up at us, we land with a huge force impact, straight onto your clones head, sending a shock wave rippling through the ground and causing an explosion of wind to blow out from under us rippling through the surrounding trees.*

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    ホントの自分

' Well done, and I'm really lazy right now too. xD Also, if you want to throw someone up, I suggest, if you have a sword, to hit them with the flat end of it, because exposing yourself to them without any sort of defensive position will really screw you over. I will go over it in more detail when I'm not tired....
    (Hayabusa Otoshi) - Peregrine Falcon Drop
    Chakra Cost: N/A
    Damage Points:15
    Description: The user grabs a falling opponent by their ankles, wraps his legs around their waist, and drives them head first into the ground, similar to the Front Lotus.

Now, begin running towards your opponent, then doing two flips in the air before you reach him, use that momentum to land exactly seven attacks with kicks and punches. Be creative and good night.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Akihiko View Post
    ' Well done, and I'm really lazy right now too. xD Also, if you want to throw someone up, I suggest, if you have a sword, to hit them with the flat end of it, because exposing yourself to them without any sort of defensive position will really screw you over. I will go over it in more detail when I'm not tired....
    (Hayabusa Otoshi) - Peregrine Falcon Drop
    Description: The user grabs a falling opponent by their ankles, wraps his legs around their waist, and drives them head first into the ground, similar to the Front Lotus.

Now, begin running towards your opponent, then doing two flips in the air before you reach him, use that momentum to land exactly seven attacks with kicks and punches. Be creative and good night.
    *Takes in deep breathe. Squats a little before bounding off at your clone, and speeding up running at my top pace. As I reach a short distance, I lean down on my right knee putting pressure, and then releasing leaping into the air. I kick my legs over my head, and flip over, and repeat following through, flipping again, however bringing my left foot down onto your clones head as I land on my right. I then pull my right hand down onto his right shoulder with the side of my hand in a chop. I then bounce back upwards, with my left fist into his jaw, and pull my legs upwards,, and slam my left foot onto your right thigh, while I then push off upwards, and follow through with my right foot on the left side of your face. As you spin around and I land on my feet, as we spin in opposite directions, I bend my right arm in, and elbow your clone in the stomach, making him bend over a little and lose balance, as I then finish of with pulling my left hand back, and then pushing it forward and thrusting my left hand into your clones chest, as he gets sent flying backwards.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    ホントの自分

Slightly confusing read, but then again, I am tired and there are plenty of techniques I can yell at you for later on.
    (Dainamikku Akushon) - Dynamic Action
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:N/A
    Description: The user flips towards the opponent and attacks with a series of punches and kicks equalling 7 attacks.

Now, do you know Shadow Clone jutsu yet?

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Not I dont know any ninjutsu D:

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    ホントの自分

~_~
    Alright. Proceed to toss my clone into the air, any way you wish. Once you do so, match his movements in the air, while you can control his, he can't control his.
    Mirror his movements in the air so that you're directly under his shadow.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

*I look towards your clone and wink, bowing down, and planting my right foot into the ground. I then spring forward, and launch forward sprinting at your clone. As I reach short distance to your clone, I lean forward a little, and put pressure on my left foot, and leap forward flipping over your clone, and putting my hands or his shoulders as I flip. As I land, I carry my momentum into my arms and fling your clone upwards. I quickly then Bend low and jump upwards towards your clone, aiming to be directly behind him. As I reach his height, I manipulate my self by releasing my chakra and position myself under his shadow.*

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    ホントの自分

This sets up for good aerial counters and moves...so now, proceed to finish him off in any way you'd like after flanking his shadow.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

*I take out a wire from the back of my pouch, and wrap it around both of my hands with a little straight bit between them. I then loop it around your clones neck, and flip us over towards the ground, as we start rotating around. We pick up speed as we approach the ground, and I pull down you the wire and your clone is moved under me, landing face first into the ground, sending a shockwave of air around us*

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    ホントの自分

Well done. ^_^
    (Kage Buyō) - Shadow of the Dancing Leaf
    Damage Points: 5
    Description: A technique where one follows the opponent, closely matching his or her body's movement, just like a leaf that dances in the air is followed by its shadow. The technique is usually preceded by a swift upper kick that will launch the target into the air. It is mainly used to position an opponent into a vulnerable aerial position. This move by itself is harmless, but it is usable as a stepping stone for a great many powerful techniques like Front Lotus and the Lion Combo. That said, it also has a rather high degree of difficulty.

Proceed by running at my clone and then begin with a low kick. This low kick links into a middle kick and then one more high kick, finishing it off with a heel drop. You know what that is right?

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

*I nod and then begin to run towards your clone. I lower my torso, to increase my momentum and lower center of gravity. AS I reach your clone, I sweep my right foot, into your left ankle, as your sent off balance. Following up I then kick my foot outwards into your stomach, causing you the bend over, as I retract my foot and rais it straight up above my head, bringing it down with my heel on the back of your head, as your sent face first into the ground.*

Page 1 of 4 1234 Last»