Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

What will naruto do?!?

ok so anybody who can use their head has already figured out that there is a high posibility naruto and sasuke are going to meet... but what will naruto do... give sasuke a little speach about coming back or act all tough and try to force him... be we know that sasuke is a *** and hell probably break down and cry and give a speach like in YouTube - Naruto Episode 133 1/3 English Sub. and naruto will come with a comeback that he stole from jiraiya and pein and sasuke will do some stupid shit but what do you guys think cuz ive never been so good with predicting things :P

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: What will naruto do?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Analisfun View Post
    ok so anybody who can use their head has already figured out that there is a high posibility naruto and sasuke are going to meet... but what will naruto do... give sasuke a little speach about coming back or act all tough and try to force him... be we know that sasuke is a *** and hell probably break down and cry and give a speach like in YouTube - Naruto Episode 133 1/3 English Sub. and naruto will come with a comeback that he stole from jiraiya and pein and sasuke will do some stupid shit but what do you guys think cuz ive never been so good with predicting things :P
    i say naruto is going to try and stop sasuke's plans and give a speech. i feel he will get in to a little fighting with sasuke but nothong to serious....until later that is

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Man Lets Get Ready To Rumble Naruto Vs Sasuke Its About Time Hope Naruto Does'nt Get His Ass Whooppped A Third Time

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by uzicanSage View Post
    Man Lets Get Ready To Rumble Naruto Vs Sasuke Its About Time Hope Naruto Does'nt Get His Ass Whooppped A Third Time
    Naruto is badass now that he got the sage mode thing and sasuke is just a pawn for madara... [btw madara=madara and obito=obito] sasuke is gonna get the ass whuppin of the season

to be love, to be love Realtwisted's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sasuke is more like a Tower,^^
    Tobi say Akatsuki might have lost a lot member, but he gain Sasuke.

do you need your neck? squiremarcus's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Realtwisted View Post
    Sasuke is more like a Tower,^^
    Tobi say Akatsuki might have lost a lot member, but he gain Sasuke.
    except for the fact that itachi might have been fighting against akatsuki's goals I don't believe that it was worth it for them to lose all of their members and gain sasuke especually becausse it is obvious that he doesn't wan't to be in akatsuki either.

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

come on doesnt ne body beside me think dat sasukes gonna win... naruto fan btw..... i mean we all clearly no how strong naruto is and everything but u no how naruto is right... and right now sasuke is cold blooded he wud strike with da intent 2kill where as naruto probably wont though he will fight seriusly....

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by EroSennin91 View Post
    come on doesnt ne body beside me think dat sasukes gonna win... naruto fan btw..... i mean we all clearly no how strong naruto is and everything but u no how naruto is right... and right now sasuke is cold blooded he wud strike with da intent 2kill where as naruto probably wont though he will fight seriusly....
    naruto vs. sasuke he would win cause naruto won't try. If he tried it would be damn close

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

kishi seems to create a turning point in the story. i mean, everybody heeds to one point, the strongest ninjas (except madara) are coming to the meeting, and we'll maybe see madara appear too. so maybe the fight ends with sasuke changing sides (or he dies). i dont think that the story will just go on as before.

i made a thread about naruto as the key for sasuke turning against madara, i think it's still actual.

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Revan View Post
    kishi seems to create a turning point in the story. i mean, everybody heeds to one point, the strongest ninjas (except madara) are coming to the meeting, and we'll maybe see madara appear too. so maybe the fight ends with sasuke changing sides (or he dies). i dont think that the story will just go on as before.

i made a thread about naruto as the key for sasuke turning against madara, i think it's still actual.
    I think he is alreasy(sorta)against him didn't you see him use chidori on him(or try to at least) but yeaI guess he could stop achieving his goals like trying to take out danzo

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by squiremarcus View Post
    I think he is alreasy(sorta)against him didn't you see him use chidori on him(or try to at least) but yeaI guess he could stop achieving his goals like trying to take out danzo
    I think Kishi is widening the plot and it is interesting to see other shinobis' abilities and role of the story.

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

This kind of threads drive me crazy bcz i so intensely want a NaruSasu fight.
    I want Naruto beat that damn Sasuke.

In the previous chapters, Naurto said that now he finally understood sasuke and this time he wants to fight Sasuke for real..SO may be, may be there will be a chance of their fight unless Kishi wants to put that fight for later that would be stupid!

Naruto wont hold back either if he comes in contact with Sasuke(my thinking)
    I want their fight!

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Coming home after my sage-like
    journey.

The problem with the Naruto vs. Sasuke fight, whenever it occurs, is that Naruto is immediately handicapped. He is handicapped in the same way that Akatsuki members are when they try to capture Bijou, they try to capture them alive. Sasuke doesn't care (maybe not completely) about Naruto living or dying. This is not an unfair advantage for Sasuke because it's Naruto's choice as opposed to fighting after coming out of the four-tails stage previously.

Naruto needs to make some sage clones because I don't see how he thinks he won't need sage mode (unless he perfected it).

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    zenryoku@hotmail.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Analisfun View Post
    no doubt they will have a battle and kakashi and yamato will fight the juugo and and the

other 2 whilse naruto beats the sence into sasuke but we will also see what techniques

itachi left to naruto in the event that naruto should face sasuke.

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i no what ur sayin ... naruto did say he wants 2 fight sasuke seriusly... but will he deliver da finishin blow if need be... i mean come on seriusly... squiremarcus said dat it wud be dam close but who do u think wudd winn if dey fught seriusly... it shud be naruto ... but den again dis is sasuke he's fightin.... sasukes not exactly agains madara or with him... at da moment he's only followin madara cos madara wud whoop his ass... Revan thread is 1 i agree with completely...naruto will be sasukes turnin poibnt against madara....if not he'll (or shud) die... cos sasuke not turnin good and goin with da whole revenge plot till da end of the manga is really weak and annoyin...

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

naruto's such a badass :3 this is a great opportunity to fit in a naru-saku fight or chat & if kishi passes it by..

if there is a fight naruto has to win, sasuke's beaten naruto every time. its naruto's turn to beat the shit outta him. :P if naruto actually puts forth all his effort, sasuke's screwed. and naruto's sage mode is hardcore :0

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by squiremarcus View Post
    naruto vs. sasuke he would win cause naruto won't try. If he tried it would be damn close
    yes but kakashi and yamato would be there

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I also think sage mode is badass.... i mean cum on.... yeah naruto shud win... sasuke did whoop his ass a couple of times but deyre were also times naruto let him win like da one at da madara 1st hokage statue place forgot the name.... sooo whooo nos.... btw i dont like taka but juugo and suigetsu are pretty awesome especially juugo....... karins a *****... he he he just had 2 say it