Hybrid View

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    You'll always find if only you
    know where to look.

a ninja is considerd in the society based on his/her manner and purpose of death

first of all the first hokage did saved the village and the world from the reign of terror of uchiha madara but he died on a diffrent purpose which is bringing peace which lead them into trusting the enemy and died as tsunade says in one of naruto chapters.so he made many changes in the shinobi world he died honourable but he wasn't a much hero as the third and fourth hokage who fought and succeeded in their attempt to protect the people and the village,also we have jiraiya sensei a really great great character of naruto series he was my best and he died trying to obtain intel that will save the world from ending he didnt succeed and lived he did succeeded but he died which made him a better hero than even the first hokage since we are basing honour of ninjas in their manner of death,

look at kisame even though obito could careless about what had happend to him but he still considers him as a of vital importance to his battle plan he suceeded even though he die in the attempt.he was a good shinobi in his own crude way i suppose,then itachi he died trying to save his younger brother from weakness and revenge which he failed but was later revived and he did avery great deed that will last on forever he stopped the edo tensie.its boring as hell i know but in the series thats just how it is.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    spiting-ill-sick-real-shit

Re: a ninja is considerd in the society based on his/her manner and purpose of death

how did you get a neg rep bar, your threads are actually pretty good...

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    know where to look.

Re: a ninja is considerd in the society based on his/her manner and purpose of death

Quote Originally Posted by 10023213 View Post
    how did you get a neg rep bar, your threads are actually pretty good...
    well i made a thread asking how to get negative bar yestarday and i suppose some took it out on me. it life no much worries thoug since i did not get banned.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    spiting-ill-sick-real-shit

Quote Originally Posted by amsy View Post
    well i made a thread asking how to get negative bar yestarday and i suppose some took it out on me. it life no much worries thoug since i did not get banned.
    well your bar is green now

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    know where to look.

Quote Originally Posted by 10023213 View Post
    well your bar is green now
    thanks

★The 13thSin Of Ignorance★ Armstrong's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    kill all fapboys who worship
    cartoon ninjas that dont even
    know they exist

wow......finally not a spam thread

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    My motivation in life "
    fall down 7 times, get up 8
    "

true that.

Respected and Feared KingHashirama's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o

Hashirama actually is a bigger Hero, the whole statue of him and Madara .. Minato and Sarutobi are recent . they aren't 70 + years before the starting of Naruto lol.

Minato is considered Heroic to the people who saw him and etc. But Hashirama was on a whole different scope mate. Actions and the death of a person determine what kind of a ninja he is. Danzo was a horrible shinobi.. but a great ninja

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    know where to look.

Quote Originally Posted by KingHashirama View Post
    Hashirama actually is a bigger Hero, the whole statue of him and Madara .. Minato and Sarutobi are recent . they aren't 70 + years before the starting of Naruto lol.

Minato is considered Heroic to the people who saw him and etc. But Hashirama was on a whole different scope mate. Actions and the death of a person determine what kind of a ninja he is. Danzo was a horrible shinobi.. but a great ninja
    true