Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Will Naruto become a missing nin and help the village from the outside like jiraiya

i mean

its highly possible..... he's right now duin everyhting jiraiya did...... hes like a 2nd jiraiya..... so what do u thnk.... jiraiya originally left the village 2 free himself from the constraints of the village.... no body can doubt that his information gathering has saved konohas a** a number of times... so wat about naruto he might leave 2 find sasuke.... heck he alredy just left without the new hokages permission.... will danzo make him a missin nin....??

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    We Do Not Sow

Re: Will Naruto become a missing nin and help the village from the outside like jirai

Its possible, but I don't think he would stay a missing-nin like Jiraiya. At some point, maybe after Danzo is dethroned, he has to return to Konoha in order to become the new Hokage.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Will Naruto become a missing nin and help the village from the outside like jirai

Wasn't Jiraiya 'given permission' to 'leave' to the village?

do you need your neck? squiremarcus's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Jiraya wasn't a missing nin....

Academy Student
    Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

ye where the hell did u guy's get to know that jiraya is a missing nin, he is the prestigeous sanin n missing nin's r the evil ones not like jiraya helping his village.

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Jiraiya wasnt a missing-nin he left the village like someone retires from a job. he left to become a writer orochimaru left cuz he was caught with a bunch of dead bodys. (ewwww what was he doing with those corpses) sasuke left cuz he wanted greater power. jiraiya didnt leave for evil purposes

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Making a Comeback!

jiraiyah never left hell they asked him to be hokage he is more along the lines o retired but not really cuz he doesnt take orders but he does do the missions that would result in the death o a scouting team so he is far from inactive its complicated bit he is not a missing nin

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

yup..he sure is not a missing nin

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

In other words, Jiraiya has been given S.O. from the Hokage to leave the village.
    I think that's what EroSennin91 mean on his thread.

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

even if jiraya was missing nin i don't think naruto had left the village

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by EroSennin91 View Post
    i mean

its highly possible..... he's right now duin everyhting jiraiya did...... hes like a 2nd jiraiya..... so what do u thnk.... jiraiya originally left the village 2 free himself from the constraints of the village.... no body can doubt that his information gathering has saved konohas a** a number of times... so wat about naruto he might leave 2 find sasuke.... heck he alredy just left without the new hokages permission.... will danzo make him a missin nin....??
    No, just no. He is the main caracther and will became a missing-nin? no xD. And jiraya wasnt a missing-nin

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Coming home after my sage-like
    journey.

Naruto's case is unique though. He is a Jinchuurikii, as a host of the Kyuubi. There's no way Konoha will let him wander the world. Whether they can stop him is a separate matter.

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i think he just might for the story to progress i think he'll rebel against danzo then later come back to the village maby just mabey

The Simpsons Sage O.O ElCapitan's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I don't think so... Wasn't the elders talking about keeping him in the village at some point?

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Naruto becoming a missing nin... I think that could be possible. It would be an interesting twist to the story, imo. But if Naruto did become a missing nin...that would risk his chance of ever becoming the Hokage. That's one of the main reasons I doubt he'd do that one his own. Or perhaps someone like Kakashi tell him to do so, or maybe he'd even go with Naruto.

And Jiraiya wasn't a missing nin.

Last edited by -Naruto Uzumaki-; 07-21-2009 at 12:33 PM.

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sorry bout the missin nin part.... i mean bout jiraiya didnt notice while writtin.... i mean i no jiraiya left not as a missing nin but somethat along the lines of a hobo or wanderer.... but wat im tryin 2 say is that especially now during danzos reign after noin full what danzo did makin pain and all wud he leave the village at least until danzos reign is over... i mean if he left and came back after danzos reign da village wud welcom him back with open arms... even if at first dey dont if naruto tells them wat danzo did den dey'll probably understan y he left or smthg..... i mean he already disobeyed da current hokage by leavin da village.... + out of the topic what do u think yamato and kakashi are thinkin leavin with naruto.... i mean naruto might be hard head but dey are pros... dey shud no wat it means to disobey orders right... what coulld dey be plannin...

PS: sorry bou da jiraiya as missin nin hing... totally was out while writtin realisd jus now... he he he

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    He is the Crutch, his works
    are perfect, and all his ways
    are just.

Jiraiya wasn't a missing nin, he was just missing all the time, and Naruto wants to become Hokage so no.

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yeah, Naruto wants to be hokage... if he does, he'll probably make sure konoha finds sasuke.

Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I always felt that way too. Who knows though Danzou isn't the kind of person to just let Naruto walk out of the village. Especially becuase he is a host.

Status
    Jan 2009
    Crazy Fool that Gang Bang, EST 19XX and Stay Lace Up
    Post Thanks / Like
    #BlackFlag #MachineGunKelly
    #Dub-O #Slim #LaceUp #EST19XX

i made a thread like this but i think he will not become a missin nin

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

probably if he wants sasuke to come back that badly

Banned
    Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

IF naruto wants to become hokage it would be wise for him not to become a missing nin

to be love, to be love Realtwisted's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Chidori602 View Post
    probably if he wants sasuke to come back that badly
    hah, i think he might.

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

k like this .... will he leave the village during danzos rule.... plus if he wanted 2 leave right now i doubt thered be any1 in da village able 2 stop him if he did... also him becomin hokage depends on the village mostly right.... so even if he didi pull a stunt like dat he'd still be good enuf 2 become hokage... + now is probably the time he wants sasuke back in konohha more than ever since he found out sasuke "killed" the raikages brother...... he's a man marked for death wat...?? so isn't now like da kinda time for naruto 2 do smthg stupid like dat??

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Coming home after my sage-like
    journey.

Jiraiya's prophecy was to wander the world writing books.

Naruto's fate is different. He wants to become Hokage so that people will recognize him and not despise him. Danzou is the Hokage, but he's afraid of doing anything to Naruto because he's a bigger hero right now. He's a bigger hero than the Hokage.

His second goal is to bring Sasuke home while protecting Konoha. He can't wander the world if Sasuke is a constant threat. Also, if he tried it, he would be stopped. No one in Konoha is capable of stopping him with force, but someone like Kakashi can't reason with him.

I think it's interesting that Kakashi went with Naruto to see the Raikage. Kakashi will help Naruto become Hokage, save Sasuke, and bring peace. That's Naruto's fate. That fate may include staying in Konoha to oppose Danzou.

If Naruto leaves the village I think it will only be to train the Kyuubi and/or go to toad mountain to work on sage mode and technique. He may train the Kyuubi.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»