Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 20 of 26
  1. #1
    Waltz's Avatar
    Status
    Waltz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    9,408
    Location
    Madara's Hair
    God Complex.
     

    Complete Analysis why: 千手柱間 Hashirama Senju > 長門 Healthy Nagato Uzumaki

    Hashirama Senju < Nagato Uzumaki

    Nagato's Disadvantages

    1) Summonings are Immobile once their eyesight is blocked

    After Itachi Blocked nagato's Summons, they were rendered useless and not used again.
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/551/9
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/551/8

    2) Speed

    Nagato's Maneuverable abilitly is very limited, his reflexes dont go much further than kakashi...hence the reason why Linked vision is his Main source of Evasion.

    As opposed to Hashirama's mokuton, It's growth rate is mind blowing, as seen here when sarutobi jumped:



    To a small forest before he completed his jump:



    3) Nagato has shown not shown the ability to regenerate wounds

    Hashirama's advantages

    Flower Tree World

    Regeneration Ability
    -----------------------------How Hashirama Counters Nagato's Techniques-----------------------------------

    1) Banshō Ten'in and Shinra Tensei
    Mokuton could easily keep hashirama grounded from BT and as for ST, it could be used as a shield.



    2) Chibaku Tensei
    As shown in the second scan above, Mokuton easily Break's through Rock/earth.
    Mokuton also can be used to keep Hashirama grounded to the earth. Some argue and say that what ever earth hashirama is grounded to CT would just suck it up.

    It all depends on The size.

    The CT Deva path created didn't abosorb All the surrounding Earth, it took a large portion of it. And lets not forget the fact that that hashirama could manuver his mokuton to carry him to a dfferent location much like shockwave from transformers.

    This is debatable weather or not it would be successful against hashirama, but the chances are low.

    3) Summoning Technique: Gedo Mazou + Dragon Soul Removal

    Bear in mind, Nagato's time limit using this technique is his life.

    During his fight against hanzou, he used the technique for around 30-45 seconds and it put him in this state:



    If Hashirama can evade the the technique for enough time, Either nagato will die from his lifefoce and chakra being absorbed (causing the gedo to automatically reverse summon) or He'll be forced to cancel the technique in order to save his life placing him in a state of the picture above.

    Other Methods by which Hashirama could could counter this:

    1) Use Mokuton at long range to break Chakra rods between Nagato and the Gedo
    2)Attack/over power the gedo directly with mokuton.
    3)A reverse summon - a commonly known technique by any ninja above fodder level (like the one hanzo used) could be used by hashirama to evade this also.

    4) Celestrial Tera Blast


    CTB - Destroyed the Entire Village Of konoha.
    Hashrama's Mokuton - Created the Entire Village Of konoha.

    Being that those two statements ^ Are True, We can safty say that Hashirama Can infact Defend against CTB with his mokuton, at least at an equal scale.

    5) Asura Path + Taijutsu

    Hashirama fans, you can say thank you to chapter 605 which helped me to include this section in my analysis.

    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/605/8

    We should all be able to agree that Mokuton shashiki > Asura path

    6) Summonings

    The Contract seal: When the user implements this fūinjutsu on a summoner, it removes any direct control the summoner has over a summoned creature

    Also Mokuton over powers/crushes all of nagato's summonings.

    7) The hated Much, Preta Path

    First off, although a great speculation, Preta Path can indeed Absorb Mokuton simply because Yin chakra is "What gives it the Ability to move" and Preta path can absorb Senjutsu (natures chakra) so why not Yin chakra?

    Problem is, From speculation The User Is opened for physical attacks while using Preta path simply because it requires Focus.

    1)In the 6POP we saw preta path using both hands to perform the technique, and his focus seemed only on that.
    2)Madara used A single hand to absorb Onooki's jinton from the direction in which it was coming.
    3)Edo Nagato stopped using Preta Path in order to block Bee's attack

    This could go either of both ways, if Hashirama physically attacked Nagato while he was busy using Preta path absorbing mokuton.

    Conclusion: Hashirama Wins this High Difficulty.

    p.s. This analysis did not include all of nagato's techniques, simply because they are useless against Hashirama's defenses, Techniques such as Wind Release: Air Bullets.
     
         
    Last edited by Waltz; 10-14-2012 at 07:42 PM.

  2. #2
    上昇 Ninpou's Avatar
    Status
    Ninpou is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2,372
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Complete Analysis why: 千手柱間 Hashirama Senju > 長門 Healthy Nagato Uzumaki

    Sorry man but you just wasted your time, you cant realy prove why A>B and prepare to be flamed.
     
         

  3. #3
    ^^aka #'s or Digits 10023213's Avatar
    Status
    10023213 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,746
    Location
    where truth is
    spiting-ill-sick-real-shit
     

    Re: Complete Analysis why: 千手柱間 Hashirama Senju > 長門 Healthy Nagato Uzumaki

    nice thread(*****)
    i agree but others won't
     
         

  4. #4
    Banned
    Status
    ~Kobak~ is offline
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    43,015
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Complete Analysis why: 千手柱間 Hashirama Senju > 長門 Healthy Nagato Uzumaki

    Your thread title and OP title are different and confusing...but it should be obvious that by hype Hashi wins:shrug: And we still haven't seen his full abilities...but nice work:D
     
         

  5. #5
    Banned
    Status
    SilverSlick is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,383
    Location
    Nahhhhh
    I'm not fond of peasants
     

    Re: Complete Analysis why: 千手柱間 Hashirama Senju > 長門 Healthy Nagato Uzumaki

    I disagree.
     
         

  6. #6
    Waltz's Avatar
    Status
    Waltz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    9,408
    Location
    Madara's Hair
    God Complex.
     

    Re: Complete Analysis why: 千手柱間 Hashirama Senju > 長門 Healthy Nagato Uzumaki

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverSlick View Post
    I disagree.
    Where exactly?
     
         

  7. #7
    Member Mogli's Avatar
    Status
    Mogli is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    63
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Complete Analysis why: 千手柱間 Hashirama Senju > 長門 Healthy Nagato Uzumaki

    planetary devastation wont work on the 1st, because trees can grow through rocks and destroy them. The 1st trees are probably really powerful, because they can hold down madaras perfect susano and the nine tails at the same time,
    Trees>>ninetails and Madara>> planetary devastation
     
         

  8. #8
    Senior Member muutobirama3rdraikagemizu's Avatar
    Status
    muutobirama3rdraikagemizu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,378
    SHISHUI IS UNDARRATED
     

    Re: Complete Analysis why: 千手柱間 Hashirama Senju > 長門 Healthy Nagato Uzumaki

    i agree
     
         

  9. #9
    Banned
    Status
    ntel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,772
    Location
    Mount Myōboku (Free Wifi )
    Left Nut
     

    Re: Complete Analysis why: 千手柱間 Hashirama Senju > 長門 Healthy Nagato Uzumaki

    First off there is no really point in doing a argument as we haven't seen enough of Hashirama's abilitys.....
     
         

  10. #10
    Waltz's Avatar
    Status
    Waltz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    9,408
    Location
    Madara's Hair
    God Complex.
     

    Re: Complete Analysis why: 千手柱間 Hashirama Senju > 長門 Healthy Nagato Uzumaki

    Quote Originally Posted by Mogli View Post
    planetary devastation wont work on the 1st, because trees can grow through rocks and destroy them. The 1st trees are probably really powerful, because they can hold down madaras perfect susano and the nine tails at the same time,
    Trees>>ninetails and Madara>> planetary devastation
    Agreed. Many people will disagree because they think Nagato is some Unbeatable God.

    All of Nagato's Tech's can be countered by Hashirama.

    Quote Originally Posted by ntel View Post
    First off there is no really point in doing a argument as we haven't seen enough of Hashirama's abilitys.....
    We've seen enough for Him to defeat Nagato.
     
         

  11. #11
    Ciberr's Avatar
    Status
    Ciberr is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    11,412
    Location
    Mareland !
    Cibah.
     

    Re: Complete Analysis why: 千手柱間 Hashirama Senju > 長門 Healthy Nagato Uzumaki

    Regardless of how much argument is given . I still think Hashirama is trash, and think kishi had not planned for him to be relevant in the story until as of late .
     
         

  12. #12
    Tobirama/Madara/Hashi fan Hipster Madara's Avatar
    Status
    Hipster Madara is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    16,128
    Location
    Not some lame ass kanji location
    based-madara.tumblr.com
     

    Re: Complete Analysis why: 千手柱間 Hashirama Senju > 長門 Healthy Nagato Uzumaki

    Some points were pretty bad but I agree Hashirama wins overall
     
         

  13. #13
    Banned
    Status
    Edo Odin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    20,128
    Location
    地獄
    Que rico...
     



    Re: Complete Analysis why: 千手柱間 Hashirama Senju > 長門 Healthy Nagato Uzumaki

    I do agree with you, I love Nagato but Hashi is pretty much the ultimate ninja.
    Also, ***** for the effort :D
     
         

  14. #14
    ^^aka #'s or Digits 10023213's Avatar
    Status
    10023213 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,746
    Location
    where truth is
    spiting-ill-sick-real-shit
     

    Re: Complete Analysis why: 千手柱間 Hashirama Senju > 長門 Healthy Nagato Uzumaki

    Quote Originally Posted by Ciberr View Post
    Regardless of how much argument is given . I still think Hashirama is trash, and think kishi had not planned for him to be relevant in the story until as of late .
    how could he be trash if he beat madara and madara while in edo said that he still stands a chance and would have put up a better fight than the kages
     
         

  15. #15
    Banned
    Status
    ntel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,772
    Location
    Mount Myōboku (Free Wifi )
    Left Nut
     

    Re: Complete Analysis why: 千手柱間 Hashirama Senju > 長門 Healthy Nagato Uzumaki

    also when you stated this

    4) Celestrial Tera Blast


    CTB - Destroyed the Entire Village Of konoha.
    Hashrama's Mokuton - Created the Entire Village Of konoha.

    Being that those two statements ^ Are True, We can safty say that Hashirama Can infact Defend against CTB with his mokuton, at least at an equal scale.







    I just cant believe you wrote that -.-....................
     
         

  16. #16
    Banned
    Status
    ntel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,772
    Location
    Mount Myōboku (Free Wifi )
    Left Nut
     

    Re: Complete Analysis why: 千手柱間 Hashirama Senju > 長門 Healthy Nagato Uzumaki

    Hashirama takes this btw..hahaha

    Hashirama=Power House and Madara & Kabuto wouldn't be praising him for no reason...as Madara is ignorant and self obsessed for him to praise someone like Hashirama his eternal rival is a huge feat while being in Edo/Rinnegan/EMS/Mokuton state
     
         

  17. #17
    Ciberr's Avatar
    Status
    Ciberr is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    11,412
    Location
    Mareland !
    Cibah.
     

    Re: Complete Analysis why: 千手柱間 Hashirama Senju > 長門 Healthy Nagato Uzumaki

    Quote Originally Posted by 10023213 View Post
    how could he be trash if he beat madara and madara while in edo said that he still stands a chance and would have put up a better fight than the kages
    like i said i think kishi didn't have a plan for him to be relevant in the story until as of late. Clearly shown by the amount of "Senju DNA" is in every body as of late. This of course is my opinion .
     
         

  18. #18
    Senior Member NarutoKage2's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoKage2 is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,863
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Complete Analysis why: 千手柱間 Hashirama Senju > 長門 Healthy Nagato Uzumaki

    Its purely based on recent hype that people say hashirama wins. If you forget everything after chapter 560 when madara was shown , youll see that the techs edo hashi showed as opposed to those he was said to do arent much. Shinra tensei destroys the forest he madr against hiruzen while chibaku tensei makes bringer of darkness irrelevant.
     
         

  19. #19
    Waltz's Avatar
    Status
    Waltz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    9,408
    Location
    Madara's Hair
    God Complex.
     

    Re: Complete Analysis why: 千手柱間 Hashirama Senju > 長門 Healthy Nagato Uzumaki

    Quote Originally Posted by Ciberr View Post
    Regardless of how much argument is given . I still think Hashirama is trash, and think kishi had not planned for him to be relevant in the story until as of late .
    meh, Facts > your opinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by ntel View Post
    also when you stated this

    4) Celestrial Tera Blast


    CTB - Destroyed the Entire Village Of konoha.
    Hashrama's Mokuton - Created the Entire Village Of konoha.

    Being that those two statements ^ Are True, We can safty say that Hashirama Can infact Defend against CTB with his mokuton, at least at an equal scale.







    I just cant believe you wrote that -.-....................
    It's the truth though. If i said it differently, Nagato fan's would moan:

    "Hashirama couldn't produce enough Mokuton to block such a large scaled attack"
     
         

  20. #20
    Senior Member NarutoKage2's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoKage2 is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,863
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Complete Analysis why: 千手柱間 Hashirama Senju > 長門 Healthy Nagato Uzumaki

    Quote Originally Posted by 10023213 View Post
    how could he be trash if he beat madara and madara while in edo said that he still stands a chance and would have put up a better fight than the kages
    Did it ever occur to you that madara wanted to demoralize the kages by making them feel insignificant?
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •