• A new dojutsu for Sasuke that surpasses the Rinnegan

7 41.18%
Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Ready to debate!

Re: Regretful Thoughts About Rinnegan Sasuke

Quote Originally Posted by GiantShuriken View Post
    Sasuke has been really original even amongst the other MS users. His MS looked way different from everyone elses and so does his EMS. His battle style has always been unique and cool to watch. I hope they keep him different like that rather than make him just another EMS/Rinnegan moves spammer like Madara. One of those is enough to stomach.
    Agree

Status
    May 2012
    chillin like a melon how you
    feelin

I agree, the rinnigan bores me to tears. Iink it is more of beatable antagonist jutsu. I have seen sasuke through to much to want to see him with a trick like that.

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by GiantShuriken View Post
    Sasuke has been really original even amongst the other MS users. His MS looked way different from everyone elses and so does his EMS. His battle style has always been unique and cool to watch. I hope they keep him different like that rather than make him just another EMS/Rinnegan moves spammer like Madara. One of those is enough to stomach.
    I agree with this statement completely. Sasuke ms was different from all other ms. Sasuke's ms colors were inverted. This can not just be a coincidence that out of all uchihas who unlocked the ms, sasuke ms is the same as theirs. Sasuke's eyes are most likely special and and what happened to naruto(in the case of him not actually turning into the ninetails but using it in a humonoid form) will probably happened to sasuke. If he gets the rinnegan maybe his will look different than the so6p.

It is possible that kishi will throw in that the rinnegan is incomplete and not at its full power since you have to switch from sharigan and rinnegan in order to use certain abilities. Knowing kishi he could throw in that in order to complete the rinnegan you have to fully combine your sharingan and your rinnegan in order to the true eye. If this would happen then it would show why sasuke's eyes are special. This way sasuke gets a unique eye that only he has and since naruto already has a unique form, their final battle will be one of the best if not the best fight of part 2.

Page 2 of 2 « First 12