Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Digital Sunshine Stx's Avatar
    Status
    Stx is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    6,899
    Location
    Beyond the Boundary
    No Ceilings
     

    Replace Actor/Actress

    Here you can post which actor/actress you think would've played a better role in any movie than the actor/actress selected.


    For me I think Chris Tucker should've been in Next Friday over Mike Epps. Mike is funny and all but Smokey would've been a great character and would've added to the movie after seeing him in the original Friday.
     
         

  2. #2
    (▰˘◡˘▰) Madaras legs's Avatar
    Status
    Madaras legs is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    5,141
    Location
    (▰˘◡˘▰)
    #TH too damn stronk
     

    Re: Replace Actor/Actress

    Quote Originally Posted by Stx View Post
    Here you can post which actor/actress you think would've played a better role in any movie than the actor/actress selected.


    For me I think Chris Tucker should've been in Next Friday over Mike Epps. Mike is funny and all but Smokey would've been a great character and would've added to the movie after seeing him in the original Friday.
    Everybody in the last airbender
     
         

  3. #3
    Digital Sunshine Stx's Avatar
    Status
    Stx is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    6,899
    Location
    Beyond the Boundary
    No Ceilings
     

    Re: Replace Actor/Actress

    Quote Originally Posted by Madaras legs View Post
    Everybody in the last airbender
    I liked that movie, it gets so much hate though. Maybe because I wasn't really into the show.
     
         

  4. #4
    Jouishishi jeen boss's Avatar
    Status
    jeen boss is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,959
    Location
    ★logic land★
    have you ever thought about
    what you did in life so far?
    yeah exactly Lol
     

    Re: Replace Actor/Actress

    Yeah somkeee was the best
    OT: the white guy in training day :/
     
         

  5. #5
    Mikasa es mi casa . -Punk-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Punk- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    28,691
    Location
    With Mikasa.Esdeath.MichelleK.
    Attack on Titan. Akame Ga
    kill. Terra formars. Tokyo
    Ghoul Re. Psycho Pass 2=
    Favorite on-going
    mangas/series.
     

    Re: Replace Actor/Actress

    I guess everyone from the Dragon ball movie and the ugly dumbarse who plays Rouge in the X-men movies by someone like Rooney Mara.
     
         

  6. #6
    Yānks's Avatar
    Status
    Yānks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    7,339
    Location
    Earth
    Happy Thanksgiving :D
     



    Re: Replace Actor/Actress

    Quote Originally Posted by Stx View Post
    I liked that movie, it gets so much hate though. Maybe because I wasn't really into the show.
    How ?
     
         

  7. #7
    Digital Sunshine Stx's Avatar
    Status
    Stx is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    6,899
    Location
    Beyond the Boundary
    No Ceilings
     

    Re: Replace Actor/Actress

    Quote Originally Posted by -Punk- View Post
    I guess everyone from the Dragon ball movie and the ugly dumbarse who plays Rouge in the X-men movies by someone like Rooney Mara.
    Ugh !!! ****ing rogue, I always forget about that ****. Dx

    Quote Originally Posted by HatakoUracha View Post
    How ?
    I thought it was entertaining, not the greatest but not as bad as people make it seem.
     
         

  8. #8
    (▰˘◡˘▰) Madaras legs's Avatar
    Status
    Madaras legs is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    5,141
    Location
    (▰˘◡˘▰)
    #TH too damn stronk
     

    Re: Replace Actor/Actress

    Quote Originally Posted by Stx View Post
    I liked that movie, it gets so much hate though. Maybe because I wasn't really into the show.
    Not sure if serious or not...

    The acting was terrible, they were not the way they were in the anime at all, the kids were ugly af, you could not bent at will as you needed the elements there, the only thing good in this movie were the effects-
     
         

  9. #9
    Digital Sunshine Stx's Avatar
    Status
    Stx is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    6,899
    Location
    Beyond the Boundary
    No Ceilings
     

    Re: Replace Actor/Actress

    Quote Originally Posted by Madaras legs View Post
    Not sure if serious or not...

    The acting was terrible, they were not the way they were in the anime at all, the kids were ugly af, you could not bent at will as you needed the elements there, the only thing good in this movie were the effects-
    See I didn't follow the anime, so when I saw it i didn't think it was bad. I've definitely seen worst on netflix, but to each his own.
     
         

  10. #10
    - Genrou's Avatar
    Status
    Genrou is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,075
    Location
    Amestris
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Replace Actor/Actress

    Idris Elba would make a good J. Stewart for Green Lantern.

    Atm I'm just glad Chadwick Boseman will be playing The Black Panther, he's a good actor and I think he would fit well. If not him, I'd still want Idris Elba there. u.u
     
         

  11. #11
    ⊗ Intangible ⊗ Kyandii~'s Avatar
    Status
    Kyandii~ is online now
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    707
    Location
    Atmosphere
    ..............................
     



    Re: Replace Actor/Actress

    Quote Originally Posted by Madaras legs View Post
    Everybody in the last airbender
    I couldn't agree more.
     
         

  12. #12
    Haute Couture. DaileyM's Avatar
    Status
    DaileyM is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,195
    Location
    Victoria Secret
    Vogue Italia'.
     

    Re: Replace Actor/Actress

    Everyone in the Aaliyah movie.. Such a disgrace.
     
         

  13. #13
    Digital Sunshine Stx's Avatar
    Status
    Stx is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    6,899
    Location
    Beyond the Boundary
    No Ceilings
     

    Re: Replace Actor/Actress

    Quote Originally Posted by Genrou View Post
    Idris Elba would make a good J. Stewart for Green Lantern.

    Atm I'm just glad Chadwick Boseman will be playing The Black Panther, he's a good actor and I think he would fit well. If not him, I'd still want Idris Elba there. u.u
    Yeah I'm glad too, he was really good in 42. I'm happy they're doing it, and marvel usually does it's movies well so it should be interesting.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •