Page 2 of 3 « First 123 Last»
Results 26 to 50 of 54
  1. #26
    ~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sovereign~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Village Hidden In The Sky
    Posts
    2,389
    Post Thanks / Like
    Conquer The World
     

    Re: Susano Requirements (Read First)

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadManWonderLand View Post
    That proves nothing not that there is anything to prove when this is already stated in the data book.At that point in time sasuke already displayed the amatersau and at the top of that page you have linked the panel with the raikage and C mention that the chakra matches the nature of his genjustu so if the genjustu he displayed is giving off the same vibe as suusano what does that tell you ? Maybe if you opened you ears a little it would tell you the spiritual chakra of tskukiyomi is manifesting into a psychical form.You reading it as if he is saying"only those who have two eyes can use this justu the third power suusano" this is just not the case even your own 'evidence" plays against you /: But if that does not convince you nor does kishi's own official book then so be it doesn't make it true.I'm done trying to make you see the light
    how the f*ck does my link prove NOTHING...if sasuke isnt talking about amaterasu and tsukuyomi...THEN DATABOOK IS 100% proved wrong

    WOOOOW...sasuke didnt even use tsukuyomi at that time, he use a simple genjutsu on C....sasuke has NEVER SHOWED he can even use tsukuyomi...
     
         

  2. #27
    IMMORTAL THREAD COG DeadManWonderLand's Avatar
    Status
    DeadManWonderLand is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Philadelphia,PA
    Posts
    6,169
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Silence is bliss,
    remember that before you
    speak"
     

    Re: Susano Requirements (Read First)

    Quote Originally Posted by SakuXNaru View Post
    that makes no sense

    EACH EYE HAS A MS TECH..SO THERE IS NO "BESIDES THOSE 3 POWERS" UNLESS THE UCHIHA CLAN HAS 3 EYEBALLS LOL

    only double mangekyou is needed....if someone had kamui and kotoamaertu (whatever)....they can get susano

    I never said anything about a third eye.Do you know anything about this manga and i don't mean to disrespect you but seriously.

    Anyway the ms has 3 powers and besides those 3 powers which is attainable for all uchiha of they succeed in obtaining the ms their is
    a power that is unique to all uchiha that they themselves obtain other than the default 3.

    Sasukes blaze release
    Shisuis kotoamatsukami
    And so far i still think itachis eye power was to be able to ingrain techs into other people seeing how he implanted the flames into sasukes eye and was able to make the crow he stored shisuis eye into use kotoamatsukami.
    And until i get more proof i also believe that madaras meteor is his personal eye tech the last two are just a theory though
     
         

  3. #28
    IMMORTAL THREAD COG DeadManWonderLand's Avatar
    Status
    DeadManWonderLand is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Philadelphia,PA
    Posts
    6,169
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Silence is bliss,
    remember that before you
    speak"
     

    Re: Susano Requirements (Read First)

    Quote Originally Posted by SakuXNaru View Post
    how the f*ck does my link prove NOTHING...if sasuke isnt talking about amaterasu and tsukuyomi...THEN DATABOOK IS 100% proved wrong

    WOOOOW...sasuke didnt even use tsukuyomi at that time, he use a simple genjutsu on C....sasuke has NEVER SHOWED he can even use tsukuyomi...



    You have no valid point to make and kishi has final say i thought i could get you to understand but its obvious you know more then kishi himself i mean who needs offical data books by the author of naruto when we have you. anyway i tried and failed have a nice day
     
         
    Last edited by DeadManWonderLand; 10-14-2012 at 09:13 AM.

  4. #29
    ~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sovereign~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Village Hidden In The Sky
    Posts
    2,389
    Post Thanks / Like
    Conquer The World
     

    Re: Susano Requirements (Read First)

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadManWonderLand View Post
    I never said anything about a third eye.Do you know anything about this manga and i don't mean to disrespect you but seriously.

    Anyway the ms has 3 powers and besides those 3 powers which is attainable for all uchiha of they succeed in obtaining the ms their is
    a power that is unique to all uchiha that they themselves obtain other than the default 3.

    Sasukes blaze release
    Shisuis kotoamatsukami
    And so far i still think itachis eye power was to be able to ingrain techs into other people seeing how he implanted the flames into sasukes eye and was able to make the crow he stored shisuis eye into use kotoamatsukami.
    And until i get more proof i also believe that madaras meteor is his personal eye tech the last two are just a theory though
    YOUR BEYOND FAIL

    give me proof that uchiha can ALL unlock amaterasu and tsukuyomi AND have additional abilities like kamui, koto, blaze release

    your just making sh*t up now...where are your links??????????????

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadManWonderLand View Post
    gtfo
     
         

  5. #30
    In detention The God of Wind's Avatar
    Status
    The God of Wind is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    The Milky Way
    Posts
    3,343
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Susano Requirements (Read First)

    WOW I cant believe I forgot about that page! Yes....you are right! Agreed and + rep
     
         
    Last edited by The God of Wind; 10-14-2012 at 11:26 AM.

  6. #31
    Jesus Chris Is The Truth Prime Rib's Avatar
    Status
    Prime Rib is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    8,908
    Post Thanks / Like
    Love others and treat them how
    you would like to be treated
     

    Re: Susano Requirements (Read First)

    Sorry but you need both to unlock sausoono not 2 ms eyes
     
         

  7. #32
    Sasuke > Your Favourite shelke's Avatar
    Status
    shelke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    11,767
    Post Thanks / Like
    Doom, Gloom, and Dis-Pear.
     

    Re: Susano Requirements (Read First)

    You weren't throwing around enough self-centered comments that you decided to make this thread? Your logic is hilarious. The databook talks about Sussano in general, irrespective of who has it. The book is written by Kishimoto himself. Nothing you say will change that. The only reason you made this thread is because your precious Naruto loses to Madara with these abilities and you want people to see things your way for your own Naruto > Madara thread. Please get over yourself. Anything written by Kishimoto >>>> YOU.
     
         

  8. #33
    Akatsuki Scryed's Avatar
    Status
    Scryed is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    1,763
    Post Thanks / Like
    N/A
     

    Re: Susano Requirements (Read First)

    Quote Originally Posted by shelke View Post
    You weren't throwing around enough self-centered comments that you decided to make this thread? Your logic is hilarious. The databook talks about Sussano in general, irrespective of who has it. The book is written by Kishimoto himself. Nothing you say will change that. The only reason you made this thread is because your precious Naruto loses to Madara with these abilities and you want people to see things your way for your own Naruto > Madara thread. Please get over yourself. Anything written by Kishimoto >>>> YOU.
    Does that mean Sasuke's and Madara's Susanoo has Totsuka Blade and Yata Mirror?
     
         

  9. #34
    ~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sovereign~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Village Hidden In The Sky
    Posts
    2,389
    Post Thanks / Like
    Conquer The World
     

    Re: Susano Requirements (Read First)

    Quote Originally Posted by shelke View Post
    You weren't throwing around enough self-centered comments that you decided to make this thread? Your logic is hilarious. The databook talks about Sussano in general, irrespective of who has it. The book is written by Kishimoto himself. Nothing you say will change that. The only reason you made this thread is because your precious Naruto loses to Madara with these abilities and you want people to see things your way for your own Naruto > Madara thread. Please get over yourself. Anything written by Kishimoto >>>> YOU.
    i noticed...EVERYTIME i make a thread, YOU come talking sh*t AND YOU NEVER HAVE NO EVIDENCE/PROOF FOR ANYTHING YOU SAY

    get off my d*ck

    manga>databook DEAL WITH IT

    manga states you only need double mangekyou.... problem? oh well
     
         

  10. #35
    Senior Member thegame's Avatar
    Status
    thegame is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,129
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Susano Requirements (Read First)

    Who ever said you needed both? Madara obviously doesn't seem to have Ameterasu, or he would have spammed it.. Same with Tsukyomi, when he caught Raikage in a paralyzing genjutsu, if he had tsukyomi he would had been done for
     
         

  11. #36
    (o.O) shadedcrow's Avatar
    Status
    shadedcrow is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    4,328
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Susano Requirements (Read First)

    yeah good thing there isnt Kamui... or Izamimi or Izanagi not that their ms techniques but still sharingan abilities none the less.. I think its kind of funny that obito knows about all the other sharingan techs yet he doesn't have them.
     
         

  12. #37
    The heart htmwall's Avatar
    Status
    htmwall is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Yorozuya.
    Posts
    3,860
    Post Thanks / Like
    To win, but not destroy… To
    conquer, but not humiliate…
    That is what true conquest is!
     

    Re: Susano Requirements (Read First)

    wait until madara shows his left or eye powers,to judge,then all people saying you need amaterasu and tsukiyomi will know their mistake,
    btw where in the manga did sasuke show tsukiyomi,he only used a high genjutsu tech but never tsukiyomi
     
         

  13. #38
    (o.O) shadedcrow's Avatar
    Status
    shadedcrow is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    4,328
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Susano Requirements (Read First)

    sauske used his Tsukuyomi vs bee or danzo or both....thinking at least bee
     
         

  14. #39
    The heart htmwall's Avatar
    Status
    htmwall is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Yorozuya.
    Posts
    3,860
    Post Thanks / Like
    To win, but not destroy… To
    conquer, but not humiliate…
    That is what true conquest is!
     

    Re: Susano Requirements (Read First)

    Quote Originally Posted by shadedcrow View Post
    sauske used his Tsukuyomi vs bee or danzo or both....thinking at least bee
    against danzo it was said a sharingan genjutsu never tsukiyomi,against bee it was obviously a paralysis genjutsu,again not tsukiyomi
     
         

  15. #40
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Here and there.
    Posts
    10,367
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Susano Requirements (Read First)

    Tsukuyomi is an MS technique... So Mangekyo in one eye that has Tsukuyomi, Mangekyo in another eye which has Amaterasu (double Mangekyo) and with that you get the 3rd power, Susano'o.
     
         

  16. #41
    Sasuke > Your Favourite shelke's Avatar
    Status
    shelke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    11,767
    Post Thanks / Like
    Doom, Gloom, and Dis-Pear.
     

    Re: Susano Requirements (Read First)

    i noticed...EVERYTIME i make a thread, YOU come talking sh*t AND YOU NEVER HAVE NO EVIDENCE/PROOF FOR ANYTHING YOU SAY

    get off my d*ck

    manga>databook DEAL WITH IT

    manga states you only need double mangekyou.... problem? oh well
    Why would I even be on your **** dude? Stop being such a homoerotic lover. I don't swing that way. You can ask around though.

    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Amaterasu
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Tsukuyomi
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Susanoo

    A is light, T is darkness. Yin and Yang. S is the harmony of Yin and Yang, that is A and T as it is basically the manifestation of Chakra. Stop posting your self made facts. Kishimoto >>>> You.
     
         

  17. #42
    ~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sovereign~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Village Hidden In The Sky
    Posts
    2,389
    Post Thanks / Like
    Conquer The World
     

    Re: Susano Requirements (Read First)

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    Tsukuyomi is an MS technique... So Mangekyo in one eye that has Tsukuyomi, Mangekyo in another eye which has Amaterasu (double Mangekyo) and with that you get the 3rd power, Susano'o
    manga doesnt state what techs sasuke was talking about...because it would be useless to name EVERY MS tech....long as you have TWO MS techs you should be able to unlock susano

    Quote Originally Posted by shelke View Post
    Why would I even be on your **** dude? Stop being such a homoerotic lover. I don't swing that way. You can ask around though.

    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Amaterasu
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Tsukuyomi
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Susanoo

    A is light, T is darkness. Yin and Yang. S is the harmony of Yin and Yang, that is A and T as it is basically the manifestation of Chakra. Stop posting your self made facts. Kishimoto >>>> You.
    lol

    YOU CALL THIS PROOF???????????? all you did was post wiki pages of amaterasu, tsukuyomi and susano

    the databook is better proof than that and MANGA>DATABOOK>wiki

    so fail again
     
         

  18. #43
    Sasuke > Your Favourite shelke's Avatar
    Status
    shelke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    11,767
    Post Thanks / Like
    Doom, Gloom, and Dis-Pear.
     

    Re: Susano Requirements (Read First)

    All the information from Wiki is exactly the same as Manga and Databook. There is nothing inserted there. I read it and posted it after confirming it myself. Again, the Databook is absolute, and your opinion is obsolete, because it's written by the author himself. No matter how many arguments you come up with to justify your nonsense, it won't work. Whatever Kishi says goes. Whatever you imagine or think doesn't mean facts.
     
         

  19. #44
    XX. The Judgement Tartarus's Avatar
    Status
    Tartarus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    3,923
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~Memento Mori~
     

    Re: Susano Requirements (Read First)


    Maybe you need more clarification
    "Amaterasu, representing the light of the material world; and Tsukiyomi, the nightmare realm, representing the world of the mind and darkness. Susano'o is the strength of the tempestuous force that only resides within those who have mastered both of these techniques."
    Other evidence for needing Amaterasu and Tsukiyomi: Kishi takes a lot of inspiration from shinto mythology
    -Amaterasu, Tsukiyomi, and Susanoo are sibling gods that sprouted from Izanagi's face.
    -No Susanoo user has shown any other jutsus apart from from amaterasu or Tsukiyomi.
    -The only 2 MS techs Sasuke knew of are amaterasu and Tsukiyomi

    Your evidence?: One quote that isn't even contradictory to the databook. One requires a double mangekyo (of Amaterasu and Tsukiyomi) to use Susanoo.
     
         

  20. #45
    Solo's Avatar
    Status
    Solo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    5,014
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Susano Requirements (Read First)

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadManWonderLand View Post
    kishi made these books how do you refute what he said ? What because you THINK he might change his mind ? I can't even begin to tell you how that makes no sense.Ill try though your reasoning or logic is you don't go by the official books made by kishi because you think he will suddenly decide to ignore what he himself wrote ?
    Duhh... The Databook said that only Uchiha can awaken the MS, guess what? Danzo, Kakashi, and a Bird awoken theirs MS.
     
         

  21. #46
    Sasuke > Your Favourite shelke's Avatar
    Status
    shelke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    11,767
    Post Thanks / Like
    Doom, Gloom, and Dis-Pear.
     

    Re: Susano Requirements (Read First)

    Maybe you need more clarification
    "Amaterasu, representing the light of the material world; and Tsukiyomi, the nightmare realm, representing the world of the mind and darkness. Susano'o is the strength of the tempestuous force that only resides within those who have mastered both of these techniques."
    Other evidence for needing Amaterasu and Tsukiyomi: Kishi takes a lot of inspiration from shinto mythology
    -Amaterasu, Tsukiyomi, and Susanoo are sibling gods that sprouted from Izanagi's face.
    -No Susanoo user has shown any other jutsus apart from from amaterasu or Tsukiyomi.
    -The only 2 MS techs Sasuke knew of are amaterasu and Tsukiyomi

    Your evidence?: One quote that isn't even contradictory to the databook. One requires a double mangekyo (of Amaterasu and Tsukiyomi) to use Susanoo.
    Wait for his illogical response like fail, I said this and that.
     
         

  22. #47
    Sasuke > Your Favourite shelke's Avatar
    Status
    shelke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    11,767
    Post Thanks / Like
    Doom, Gloom, and Dis-Pear.
     

    Re: Susano Requirements (Read First)

    Duhh... The Databook said that only Uchiha can awaken the MS, guess what? Danzo, Kakashi, and a Bird awoken theirs MS.
    I am pretty sure the term awake here implies true awakening or full potential. Kakashi or anyone else can never harness the true power of sharingen. It has been repeatedly notified in the manga.
     
         

  23. #48
    Solo's Avatar
    Status
    Solo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    5,014
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Susano Requirements (Read First)

    Quote Originally Posted by shelke View Post
    I am pretty sure the term awake here implies true awakening or full potential. Kakashi or anyone else can never harness the true power of sharingen. It has been repeatedly notified in the manga.
    I know that, but nevertheless, They awoken their MS. Kishi has made contradictions in his story, it happens to a lot of writers.

    It also said you must kill your best friend, but Shisui or Itachi didn't. You can argue Shisui dying helped Itachi awaken his eyes.
     
         

  24. #49
    Sasuke > Your Favourite shelke's Avatar
    Status
    shelke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    11,767
    Post Thanks / Like
    Doom, Gloom, and Dis-Pear.
     

    Re: Susano Requirements (Read First)

    I know that, but nevertheless, They awoken their MS. Kishi has made contradictions in his story, it happens to a lot of writers.

    It also said you must kill your best friend, but Shisui or Itachi didn't. You can argue Shisui dying helped Itachi awaken his eyes.
    I don't think Kishi made any contradictions with Ms. Itachi was lying. That is obvious.
     
         

  25. #50
    ~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sovereign~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Village Hidden In The Sky
    Posts
    2,389
    Post Thanks / Like
    Conquer The World
     

    Re: Susano Requirements (Read First)

    Quote Originally Posted by shelke View Post
    All the information from Wiki is exactly the same as Manga and Databook. There is nothing inserted there. I read it and posted it after confirming it myself. Again, the Databook is absolute, and your opinion is obsolete, because it's written by the author himself. No matter how many arguments you come up with to justify your nonsense, it won't work. Whatever Kishi says goes. Whatever you imagine or think doesn't mean facts.
    WHEN DID I USE MY OPINION??????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????????????

    I GAVE A LINK FROM THE MANGA......that stated only double mangekyou is needed...it didnt say tsukuyomi and amaterasu is needed

    i dont care what the databook says BECAUSE kishi contradicts himself ALOT AND the manga states differently than the databook AND manga>databook

    the databook also says susano can use totsuka blade AND yata mirror....GIVE ME A LINK OF SASUKE OR MADARA using them ILL WAIT....im done aguing with you..i have given proof that the databook is wrong/out of date/kishi has changed his mind and kishi is contradicting himself...but i cant tell an uhciha fanboy NOTHING

    Quote Originally Posted by shelke View Post
    I am pretty sure the term awake here implies true awakening or full potential. Kakashi or anyone else can never harness the true power of sharingen. It has been repeatedly notified in the manga.
    kakashi isnt uchiha and he 100% unlock MS full potential on his own....SO FAIL AGAIN

    Quote Originally Posted by Solo View Post
    I know that, but nevertheless, They awoken their MS. Kishi has made contradictions in his story, it happens to a lot of writers.

    It also said you must kill your best friend, but Shisui or Itachi didn't. You can argue Shisui dying helped Itachi awaken his eyes.
    EXACTLY...kishi always contradicts himself

    these uchiha fanboy just cant except that...and the manga has stated that only double mangekyou is needed...the manga DIDNT say "after learing amaterasu and tsukuyomi, you unlock susano"
     
         
    Last edited by ~Sovereign~; 10-17-2012 at 06:52 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •