Page 2 of 3 « First 123 Last»
    Status
    Nov 2011
    N/A

Re: Susano Requirements (Read First)

Well in the databook, it also said that Susanoo has Totsuka Blade and Yata Mirror. Obviously, not all Susanoo's would have this since it doesn't come from the Susanoo itself.

So I believe that the databook was referring to Itachi's Susanoo in particular.

It could also mean that the reason why it's rare is because you need those two(Amaterasu and Tsukyomi) for that specific third power. That would mean that having two other MS techniques would awaken a different third power that would also only be available to whoever has those two specific MS abilities. Both eyes as a requirement. Which is also a maybe overall.

Last edited by Scryed; 10-14-2012 at 09:37 AM.

~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Conquer The World

Quote Originally Posted by DeadManWonderLand View Post
    ^this is a no my friend no matter how much you wish or pine for this to be true it will not magically make that text appear in the manga and it will not suddenly make the text in the databook written by kishi himself disappear.Live with it.
    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v50/c464/16.html PROVE SASUKE IS TALKING ABOUT AMATERASU AND TSUKUYOMI

the databook is useless when compared to the manga

Quote Originally Posted by Scryed View Post
    Well in the databook, it also said that Susanoo has Totsuka Blade and Yata Mirror. Obviously, not all Susanoo's would have this since it doesn't come from the Susanoo itself.

It could also mean that the reason why it's rare is because you need those two(Amaterasu and Tsukyomi) for that specific third power. That would mean that having two other MS techniques would awaken a different third power that would also only be available to whoever has those two specific MS abilities. Both eyes as a requirement. Which is also a maybe overall.
    BOLD: THAT IS RIGHT

susano is rare because "MS" itself is rare let alone 2 MS eyes/tech

IMMORTAL THREAD COG DeadManWonderLand's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2012
    "Silence is bliss,
    remember that before you
    speak"

Quote Originally Posted by Scryed View Post

The manga is referring to his in particular.The mangekyo has two main powers and a third if you obtain the ladder and besides those 3 powers granted by the ms each person has a unique eye tech they themselves can unlock.Examples are kamui,kotoamatsukami and sasukes blaze release.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Conquer The World

The manga is referring to his in particular.The mangekyo has two main powers and a third if you obtain the ladder and besides those 3 powers granted by the ms each person has a unique eye tech they themselves can unlock.Examples are kamui,kotoamatsukami and sasukes blaze release.
    that makes no sense

EACH EYE HAS A MS TECH..SO THERE IS NO "BESIDES THOSE 3 POWERS" UNLESS THE UCHIHA CLAN HAS 3 EYEBALLS LOL

only double mangekyou is needed....if someone had kamui and kotoamaertu (whatever)....they can get susano

Status
    Jul 2012
    "Silence is bliss,
    remember that before you
    speak"

Quote Originally Posted by SakuXNaru View Post
    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v50/c464/16.html PROVE SASUKE IS TALKING ABOUT AMATERASU AND TSUKUYOMI

the databook is useless when compared to the manga

BOLD: THAT IS RIGHT

susano is rare because "MS" itself is rare let alone 2 MS eyes/tech
    That proves nothing not that there is anything to prove when this is already stated in the data book.At that point in time sasuke already displayed the amatersau and at the top of that page you have linked the panel with the raikage and C mention that the chakra matches the nature of his genjustu so if the genjustu he displayed is giving off the same vibe as suusano what does that tell you ? Maybe if you opened you ears a little it would tell you the spiritual chakra of tskukiyomi is manifesting into a psychical form.You reading it as if he is saying"only those who have two eyes can use this justu the third power suusano" this is just not the case even your own 'evidence" plays against you /: But if that does not convince you nor does kishi's own official book then so be it doesn't make it true.I'm done trying to make you see the light

Last edited by DeadManWonderLand; 10-14-2012 at 09:57 AM.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Conquer The World

That proves nothing not that there is anything to prove when this is already stated in the data book.At that point in time sasuke already displayed the amatersau and at the top of that page you have linked the panel with the raikage and C mention that the chakra matches the nature of his genjustu so if the genjustu he displayed is giving off the same vibe as suusano what does that tell you ? Maybe if you opened you ears a little it would tell you the spiritual chakra of tskukiyomi is manifesting into a psychical form.You reading it as if he is saying"only those who have two eyes can use this justu the third power suusano" this is just not the case even your own 'evidence" plays against you /: But if that does not convince you nor does kishi's own official book then so be it doesn't make it true.I'm done trying to make you see the light
    how the f*ck does my link prove NOTHING...if sasuke isnt talking about amaterasu and tsukuyomi...THEN DATABOOK IS 100% proved wrong

WOOOOW...sasuke didnt even use tsukuyomi at that time, he use a simple genjutsu on C....sasuke has NEVER SHOWED he can even use tsukuyomi...

Status
    Jul 2012
    "Silence is bliss,
    remember that before you
    speak"

that makes no sense

EACH EYE HAS A MS TECH..SO THERE IS NO "BESIDES THOSE 3 POWERS" UNLESS THE UCHIHA CLAN HAS 3 EYEBALLS LOL

only double mangekyou is needed....if someone had kamui and kotoamaertu (whatever)....they can get susano

I never said anything about a third eye.Do you know anything about this manga and i don't mean to disrespect you but seriously.

Anyway the ms has 3 powers and besides those 3 powers which is attainable for all uchiha of they succeed in obtaining the ms their is
    a power that is unique to all uchiha that they themselves obtain other than the default 3.

Sasukes blaze release
    Shisuis kotoamatsukami
    And so far i still think itachis eye power was to be able to ingrain techs into other people seeing how he implanted the flames into sasukes eye and was able to make the crow he stored shisuis eye into use kotoamatsukami.
    And until i get more proof i also believe that madaras meteor is his personal eye tech the last two are just a theory though

Status
    Jul 2012
    "Silence is bliss,
    remember that before you
    speak"

how the f*ck does my link prove NOTHING...if sasuke isnt talking about amaterasu and tsukuyomi...THEN DATABOOK IS 100% proved wrong

WOOOOW...sasuke didnt even use tsukuyomi at that time, he use a simple genjutsu on C....sasuke has NEVER SHOWED he can even use tsukuyomi...

You have no valid point to make and kishi has final say i thought i could get you to understand but its obvious you know more then kishi himself i mean who needs offical data books by the author of naruto when we have you. anyway i tried and failed have a nice day

Last edited by DeadManWonderLand; 10-14-2012 at 10:13 AM.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Conquer The World

I never said anything about a third eye.Do you know anything about this manga and i don't mean to disrespect you but seriously.

Anyway the ms has 3 powers and besides those 3 powers which is attainable for all uchiha of they succeed in obtaining the ms their is
    a power that is unique to all uchiha that they themselves obtain other than the default 3.

Sasukes blaze release
    Shisuis kotoamatsukami
    And so far i still think itachis eye power was to be able to ingrain techs into other people seeing how he implanted the flames into sasukes eye and was able to make the crow he stored shisuis eye into use kotoamatsukami.
    And until i get more proof i also believe that madaras meteor is his personal eye tech the last two are just a theory though
    YOUR BEYOND FAIL

give me proof that uchiha can ALL unlock amaterasu and tsukuyomi AND have additional abilities like kamui, koto, blaze release

your just making sh*t up now...where are your links??????????????

gtfo

Status
    Apr 2012
    This user has no status.

WOW I cant believe I forgot about that page! Yes....you are right! Agreed and + rep

Last edited by The God of Wind; 10-14-2012 at 12:26 PM.

Jesus Chris Is The Truth Prime Rib's Avatar
    Status
    May 2012
    Love others and treat them how
    you would like to be treated

Sorry but you need both to unlock sausoono not 2 ms eyes

Status
    Sep 2012
    Doom, Gloom, and Dis-Pear.

You weren't throwing around enough self-centered comments that you decided to make this thread? Your logic is hilarious. The databook talks about Sussano in general, irrespective of who has it. The book is written by Kishimoto himself. Nothing you say will change that. The only reason you made this thread is because your precious Naruto loses to Madara with these abilities and you want people to see things your way for your own Naruto > Madara thread. Please get over yourself. Anything written by Kishimoto >>>> YOU.

Status
    Nov 2011
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by shelke View Post
    You weren't throwing around enough self-centered comments that you decided to make this thread? Your logic is hilarious. The databook talks about Sussano in general, irrespective of who has it. The book is written by Kishimoto himself. Nothing you say will change that. The only reason you made this thread is because your precious Naruto loses to Madara with these abilities and you want people to see things your way for your own Naruto > Madara thread. Please get over yourself. Anything written by Kishimoto >>>> YOU.
    Does that mean Sasuke's and Madara's Susanoo has Totsuka Blade and Yata Mirror?

Status
    Mar 2012
    Conquer The World

Quote Originally Posted by shelke View Post
    i noticed...EVERYTIME i make a thread, YOU come talking sh*t AND YOU NEVER HAVE NO EVIDENCE/PROOF FOR ANYTHING YOU SAY

get off my d*ck

manga>databook DEAL WITH IT

manga states you only need double mangekyou.... problem? oh well

Status
    This user has no status.

Who ever said you needed both? Madara obviously doesn't seem to have Ameterasu, or he would have spammed it.. Same with Tsukyomi, when he caught Raikage in a paralyzing genjutsu, if he had tsukyomi he would had been done for

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

yeah good thing there isnt Kamui... or Izamimi or Izanagi not that their ms techniques but still sharingan abilities none the less.. I think its kind of funny that obito knows about all the other sharingan techs yet he doesn't have them.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Evil is evil. Lesser, greater,
    middling…makes no
    difference. The degree is
    arbitrary. The definition’s
    blurred. If I’m to choose
    between one evil and another,
    I’d rather not choose it at
    all.

wait until madara shows his left or eye powers,to judge,then all people saying you need amaterasu and tsukiyomi will know their mistake,
    btw where in the manga did sasuke show tsukiyomi,he only used a high genjutsu tech but never tsukiyomi

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

sauske used his Tsukuyomi vs bee or danzo or both....thinking at least bee

Status
    Jun 2012
    Evil is evil. Lesser, greater,
    middling…makes no
    difference. The degree is
    arbitrary. The definition’s
    blurred. If I’m to choose
    between one evil and another,
    I’d rather not choose it at
    all.

Quote Originally Posted by shadedcrow View Post
    sauske used his Tsukuyomi vs bee or danzo or both....thinking at least bee
    against danzo it was said a sharingan genjutsu never tsukiyomi,against bee it was obviously a paralysis genjutsu,again not tsukiyomi

Status
    Mar 2012
    Nothing much.

Tsukuyomi is an MS technique... So Mangekyo in one eye that has Tsukuyomi, Mangekyo in another eye which has Amaterasu (double Mangekyo) and with that you get the 3rd power, Susano'o.