Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Viva la Kumo

hmmm? [Open]

Rei's Rules
    Mid Range
    Plain Grass Field with water source to my left(your right)
    Un-Official
    No Sub/Kai
    Customs allowed
    Killiing doesn't count

King in sig
    post bio and my move first

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sekai ni Itami o

Re: hmmm? [Open]

Hunter in sig.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Viva la Kumo

EEK!!!! A spider!

*Noticing my opponent appear in front of me i activate my sharingan (1t ), then i quickly slam my hands to the ground whilst distilling my electrical chakra into the ground. Causing a fissure to break apart around you. Causing lightning to emerge from the ground and electricute you. After the fissures are created.

Raiton| Yurezuchi (Lightning Release| Quaking Thunder)
    Type: Attack
    Range:Short-Long
    Chakra: 40
    Damage: 80
    Description: The user clasp their hands and formulates Raiton chakra on thier palms then the user will then proceed to slam their hand into the ground, cracking the upper surface and unleashing a torrent of lightning pillars through the ground that extend up into the air and towards the target. If target is standing on ground, they may loose their balance besides being possibly electrocuted.
    (Usable 2 Times)

I proceed around the banks of the river.( my left your right ) Whilie running i manipulate the water to the form of a shark head and cause it to strike you while you are being electicuted.

(Suiton: Suikōtoppa) – Water Release: Water Shark Breakthrough
    Range: short
    Chakra cost 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will create a water shark to jump into the air and bolt towards the opponent, striking them.
    Note: Requires a water source.

(Raiton: Kangekiha) – Lightning Release: Wave of Inspiration
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 25
    Damage point: 30 (normally) 50 (when used in conjunction with water technique)
    Description: After using a Water Style technique, the user releases a wave of electricity that can electrocute any water within range, electrocuting and knocking back an opponent in contact with the water. When used without a water technique, its power is moderate. The technique can be used extremely quickly, so that it finishes almost in conjunction with the previous jutsu.

Almost instantly i send a wave of lightning after the water and at you. After sending the wave i throw multiple shurikens at you. Then i stnad there and watch my handy work

Die spider!!!

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sekai ni Itami o

Scared already? The game has only just begun!

As i see electricity running across your hands and you slamming them on the ground, i can easily predict what kind of attack it is. At that moment i start running to my left while creating bubbles of with beneath my feet i use to ascend into the air as though I'm climbing a staircase. While avoiding your attack i take out 8 shuriken with all of my hands and breathe wind chakra onto them to greatly increase their range before throwing them at you at the same time. They are aimed to cut off each of your limbs and divide your torso into four pieces after going through your shark and lightning wave, not giving you enough time to throw shuriken. After throwing my shuriken i hop in place and watch from your reaction.

Futon: Furaingu Fūjin no Jutsu (Wind Release: Flying Wind God Technique)
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra cost: 60 (10 every turn it’s active)
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: By using wind chakra to create wind bubbles beneath the user’s feet, the user will mimic flight by using the air bubbles created to literally run on nothing more than air. The air bubbles are invisible to the naked eye. This technique can be used to evade some technique.
    Notes:
    Can only be used twice.
    Lasts for 5 turns.
    Can only be taught by Leeroy G. Zero

x2 (Fūton: Shinkūjin) - Wind Release: Vacuum Blade
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user exhales wind-infused chakra onto a weapon in order to increase its sharpness, range and lethality. For example, the user can infuse a kunai to resemble a makeshift scimitar or infuse shuriken to increase their range and cutting power.

Last edited by Ushiro; 10-14-2012 at 07:15 PM.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Viva la Kumo

*Noticing you floating up into the air evading my attacks. I quickly release balls of fire from my palms at you as you float up into the sky. As i am shotting the fire balls from my palms i build up multiple pellets of electricity in my mouth and spew them out where i predict you to fall.

Bakuhatsu Enhogan ) – Exploding Flame Shots
    Range: Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user shoots multiple fire shots from their hands that are able to cause fiery explosions on impact with any object. The shots can't set the opponent on fire, though they can cause damage by exploding on him.

Raiton: Dendou Hora Ryouiki (Lightning Style: Electric Mine Field)
    Type: Defense/Attack
    Range: Short-Mid Range
    Chakra: 20 Chakra
    Damage: N/A (10 Damage if stepped on)
    Description:
    The user concentrates on his Raiton chakra. The user then molds his chakra and channel it to his mouth while squishing it into small flatly round pellets. The user then spits out the small lighting pellets (about 30) to the ground in a wide area (8ft-13ft). When the opponent steps on the pellets they will send off a electrical signal through the air as well as shocking the opponent. These pellets are rather small and are usually unnoticeable to the naked eye. When these pellets go off the user can sense the electrical signal in the air by using his Raiton chakra within him/her to locate the enemy. This jutsu is very useful due to the fact that the user can locate the enemy in a split second and counter the opponent unsuspectingly or to set up a ambush for the unsuspecting enemy.
    ~Can only be taught by Kwalker394
    ~May also cause the user damage as well if stepped on
    ~Sensing only happens if the user is within mid-range of the pellets.

A flying spider smh, its the end of the world!

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sekai ni Itami o

As you throw your fireballs i jump away from you out of the range of your attacks using the wind bubbles. While moving back i release a powerful combination of fire and wind towards you followed by a barrage of mud balls above it that rain down on you and plaster you to the ground.

(Katon: Fuuton Ken Katon Bakufuu no Jutsu) Fire Release: Wind and Fire Blast Technique
    Type: Offense
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user after combining Fire Release: Intense pain and Wind Release: Pressure Damage at the same time. This creates a blast that is so intense that a standard water technique (ex : Water Release: Water Encampment Wall) can only at most soften of the impact. It was successsfully stopped by Yamato and Naruto's Typhoon water vortex.

(Doton: Fukusuu no Dorosandan) - Earth Release: Multiple Mudshot Technique

Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage point: 40
    Description: This jutsu is basically a widespread version of the Mudshot Technique; allowing the user to fire at multiple targets.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Viva la Kumo

Damn Spider, quit moving..

Seeing the combo coming at me I quickly burrow into the ground and tunnel back to my original position(the river is to my left your right) Feelingdrops of earth hitting the ground above me i remain there for a few seconds. Not feeling the onslaught of earth raining down from above. As soon as i emerge from the ground i release a powerful gust from my palms directed t the pellets which still lie in between us. In doing so the pellets are launched at you. Behind the pellets i release a large strip/stream of fire from my mouth and at you. Burning you and the battlefield.

(Doton: Moguragakure no Jutsu) – Earth Release: Hiding like a mole technique
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. While underground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach. It also appears that after digging, the ground can be returned to its original state, leaving no trace of where the user entered the earth.

Fūton: Reppūshō) - Wind Release: Gale Palm
    Type:Attack/Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: A simple technique that when the users hands are clapped together, wind is compressed and transformed into a powerful gale. This technique, when used as an isolated attack has the power to easily knock over a human. Though the true value comes from using it together with projectile weapons like shuriken or kunai. Their speed, power, and ability to wound or even kill are all increased several times.

(Katon: Gōka Messhitsu) - Fire Release: Great Fire Destruction
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: A technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive stream of intense flames.

The only way to get rid of spiders. Kill them with fire!!

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sekai ni Itami o

Stay on your toes cuz i'm not finished with you yet.

As you are tunneling through the ground i call down a lightning bolt from the sky near where you were previously that becomes a medium-sized dog. It senses you and runs to the place you emerge. The dog then tackles you while shocking you with his body when you blow the pellets towards me. When you do i release a fast stream of wind and dust at you to get rid of the pellets and badly damage your skin after you are shocked by the dog.

Raiton: Seiteki Sa-Chi Inu (Lightning Style: Static Search Dogs)
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra: 40
    Damage: 50
    Description: The user focuses lightning from the clouds that strike down on the earth and leave a medium sized dog that can sense the static in the persons body. The dogs then go out and find the opponent attacking him with burst of electricity and themselves.
    (User may not cast any other Lightning Jutsu while the Dogs are in play)

(Fūton: Fūjin no Jutsu) - Wind Release Dust Cloud Technique
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: After performing the Bird hand seal the user creates a stream of high velocity wind combined with scouring dust. The completed technique is directed through overlapping hands.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Viva la Kumo

le closed