Banned
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I eat people like you for
    breakfast

Theory: Possible Characters that could have started The Bloody Mist !

We now know that the Bloody Mist was already in play when Obito was young !

We also know that The fourth Mizukage Yagura is controled later....We have Ibiki age that shows us this !

Here Ibiki was older and chasing Kisame when Kisame meets Obito who controles Yagura !

Here Ibiki is a young kid just like Obito

So we can assume that Obito later controled Yagura !

Because we have Ibiki age as a proof we can say that Yagura was not born when the Bloody Mist started !
    ( Because he was very young when he was later controled by Obito )

Possible Characters that could have started the Bloody Mist !

I don't belive The Second Mizukage started the Bloody Mist because of his Personality but during that time maybe Madara was Strong enough to use genjutsu on him... its possible because Madara battle agains The Second Tsuchikage Muu and a young Onoki during that time ! ( We know Second Mizukage and Second Tsuchikage killed each other )

There is also The Third Mizukage that we dont have any information in the manga about him... so there is a high chance that The Third Mizukage started the Bloody Mist... maybe he was controled by Madara maybe he was Madara allied... its also possible that The Third Mizukage got killed and then he was just remplace with a zetsu by Madara

Last edited by alexu9696; 10-15-2012 at 04:23 PM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Theory: Possible Characters that could have started The Bloody Mist !

Well what is even more strange than not having knowledge about the 3rd mizukage is probably that Kiri wasn't politically involved in the 2nd or the 3rd shinobi world war. I'm not sure about the 1st, but it also seems doubtful though the 2nd mizukage went out and got himself killed sometime probably before it? And if we knew when I wouldn't be surprised if it was at the same time as Madara "died"..

IMO it was Madara that started the bloody mist, and I can't see any other possibilities. It would also explain how he stayed hidden since he lost to hashirama, by going to a huge village on a distant island that no other shinobi nations would even dare to set foot on.

IMMORTAL THREAD COG DeadManWonderLand's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Silence is bliss,
    remember that before you
    speak"

Quote Originally Posted by alexu9696 View Post
    We now know that the Bloody Mist was already in play when Obito was young !

We also know that The fourth Mizukage Yagura is controled later....We have Ibiki age that shows us this !

Here Ibiki was older and chasing Kisame when Kisame meets Obito who controles Yagura !

Here Ibiki is a young kid just like Obito

So we can assume that Obito later controled Yagura !

Because we have Ibiki age as a proof we can say that Yagura was not born when the Bloody Mist started !
    ( Because he was very young when he was later controled by Obito )

Possible Characters that could have started the Bloody Mist !

I don't belive The Second Mizukage started the Bloody Mist because of his Personality but during that time maybe Madara was Strong enough to use genjutsu on him... its possible because Madara battle agains The Second Tsuchikage Muu and a young Onoki during that time ! ( We know Second Mizukage and Second Tsuchikage killed each other )

There is also The Third Mizukage that we dont have any information in the manga about him... so there is a high chance that The Third Mizukage started the Bloody Mist... maybe he was controled by Madara maybe he was Madara allied...etc
    ***** i noticed this maybe an hours ago and was plotting making a thread but had no idea how to go about it since i still did not know what to make of that.it is possible it was madara but seeing how he was trapped in the cave i doubt it was him.There is always the chance it was a translation error because if we can't discern who started it then we might have on our hands a genuine error in the manga i mean it doesn't screw up the manga to the point where it affect the main story line but it does seem to contradicts previous statements about the
    suppose bloody mist anyway great find
    oh and if it was the 3rd mizukage maybe that person was just a stern cold calculating leader ?

Last edited by DeadManWonderLand; 10-15-2012 at 01:42 PM.

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    breakfast

Quote Originally Posted by thegame View Post
    Well what is even more strange than not having knowledge about the 3rd mizukage is probably that Kiri wasn't politically involved in the 2nd or the 3rd shinobi world war. I'm not sure about the 1st, but it also seems doubtful though the 2nd mizukage went out and got himself killed sometime probably before it? And if we knew when I wouldn't be surprised if it was at the same time as Madara "died"..

IMO it was Madara that started the bloody mist, and I can't see any other possibilities. It would also explain how he stayed hidden since he lost to hashirama, by going to a huge village on a distant island that no other shinobi nations would even dare to set foot on.
    Yeah but Madara started by using someone i think that because he would not show his true face or identy to the Kirikagure... if a word got out everyone would know that Madara is alive

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    breakfast

Quote Originally Posted by DeadManWonderLand View Post
    ***** i noticed this maybe an hours ago and was plotting making a thread but had no idea how to go about it since i still did not know what to make of that.it is possible it was madara but seeing how he was trapped in the cave i doubt it was him.There is always the chance it was a translation error because if we can't discern who started it then we might have on our hands a genuine error in the manga i mean it doesn't screw up the manga to the point where it affect the main story line but it does seem to contradicts previous statements about the
    suppose bloody mist anyway great find
    oh and if it was the 3rd mizukage maybe that person was just a stern cold calculating leader ?
    Madara could walk and battle during the time of the Seocond Mizugake and Second Tsuchikage.... he beat both of them.... I dont know if during The Third Mizukage he was in a cave or he could still battle and use genjutsu...

Or yes The Third Mizukage coud just pe a another Danzo guy who is cold as a stone

Last edited by alexu9696; 10-15-2012 at 01:53 PM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yeah but Madara started by using someone i think that because he would not show his true face or identy to the Kirikagure... if a word got out everyone would know that Madara is alive
    Well the best explanation would be civil war. That way Madara could control the village from the shadows and keep it out of sight and war with other villages.

Akatsuki was said to be started in Kiri (Raikages statement in Kage meeting), but yet the only thing we know was that Yahiko started it, unless it did really start in Kiri, but then when Madara found the right timing for awakening rinnengan he went to Ame for whatever unknown reason. Well it's a long shot, but the Akatsuki in Ame grew famous, or so Nagato said. So wouldn't raikage know this?

Yet he says it started in Kiri. It may be because it "started" with recruiting its main members in Kiri. But we only know when Kisame and Itachi joined. We don't know how long Oro was in Akatsuki, but it seems like he and Sasori were the first members. Then Itachi, then Kisame, then Deidara. At least from the knowledge we have. But that also doesn't make sense, since only Kisame was recruited in Kiri, but perhaps Nagato recruited the others.

I don't think we know enough about Kakuzu and Hidan to say when they were recruited, but Kakuzu seemed to have been a very important member, and he also talked as if he had been a member for a while. Probably he had been collecting bounties for akatsuki for long, also since he said all his former team mates got killed by himself, but wth would he be doing in Kiri xD

Anyway long story short, we simply do not know enough about Kiri to make assumptions, but it is strange that the raikage seemed sure about Akatsuki having its roots there, when the main part of the members would really have nothing to do there..

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    breakfast

Well the best explanation would be civil war. That way Madara could control the village from the shadows and keep it out of sight and war with other villages.

Akatsuki was said to be started in Kiri (Raikages statement in Kage meeting), but yet the only thing we know was that Yahiko started it, unless it did really start in Kiri, but then when Madara found the right timing for awakening rinnengan he went to Ame for whatever unknown reason. Well it's a long shot, but the Akatsuki in Ame grew famous, or so Nagato said. So wouldn't raikage know this?

Yet he says it started in Kiri. It may be because it "started" with recruiting its main members in Kiri. But we only know when Kisame and Itachi joined. We don't know how long Oro was in Akatsuki, but it seems like he and Sasori were the first members. Then Itachi, then Kisame, then Deidara. At least from the knowledge we have. But that also doesn't make sense, since only Kisame was recruited in Kiri, but perhaps Nagato recruited the others.

I don't think we know enough about Kakuzu and Hidan to say when they were recruited, but Kakuzu seemed to have been a very important member, and he also talked as if he had been a member for a while. Probably he had been collecting bounties for akatsuki for long, also since he said all his former team mates got killed by himself, but wth would he be doing in Kiri xD

Anyway long story short, we simply do not know enough about Kiri to make assumptions, but it is strange that the raikage seemed sure about Akatsuki having its roots there, when the main part of the members would really have nothing to do there..
    The raikage had info on akatsuki and where did akatsuki started also Madara could just use Danzo style just take control over the Second or third mizukage and stay in the shadow.... no one would say a thing to him...

In knonoha people knew that danzo is somehow a bastard but they didnt do a thing... maybe Madara was just hiding in plain sight as somone close to the mizugake and yet he controled the mizukage.....

Or Madara stayed in the underground and used other methods to control the mizukage

PS. Its possible that The Third Mizukage got killed and then he was just remplace with a zetsu by Madara

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    The DArk Evenger

Maybe

Gangster Lean Instructor p0002q's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    My right armpit hair grows
    12.7% faster than my left.

I would say it was the 3rd Mizukage.

During the 5 kage summitt, Mei (5th Mizukage) told Ao this:

"We are no longer the blood mist village, lighten up on Choujuro" (something like that)

I can't locate the exact chapters because I'm at work - but I do know it directly before the 5 kage summitt.

I just saw it during the anime again recently.

I also believe that she said the 3rd Mizukage put that into place, but without checking again, not sure.

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    breakfast

Quote Originally Posted by p0002q View Post

"We are no longer the blood mist village, lighten up on Choujuro" (something like that)

I can't locate the exact chapters because I'm at work - but I do know it directly before the 5 kage summitt.

I also believe that she said the 3rd Mizukage put that into place, but without checking again, not sure.
    I know the page that you are talking about but i cant find it... i have find something else !

Ao only knows about Yagura being controled... and knows that during his life time there was the bloody mist... but maybe before Mei and Ao was born the bloody mist was stil in play

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by p0002q View Post

There has been no mention of the 3rd Mizukage in the entire manga whatsoever, you probably thinking about this:

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    breakfast

There has been no mention of the 3rd Mizukage in the entire manga whatsoever, you probably thinking about this:

Then Mei and Ao only knew that Yagura was controled they didnt know that the bloody mist stated before Yagura's time..

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Then Mei and Ao only knew that Yagura was controled they didnt know that the bloody mist stated before Yagura's time..
    Well it would be weird if Mei didn't know, but considering what little knowledge Gaara had about Sunas activities, I guess it may be that way. Yagura himself also stated that he was an adult (when Naruto met him), though that would also be something a child could say, but still seems impossible that he would be mizukage at the current time in obitos flashback ^^

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    breakfast

Well it would be weird if Mei didn't know, but considering what little knowledge Gaara had about Sunas activities, I guess it may be that way. Yagura himself also stated that he was an adult (when Naruto met him), though that would also be something a child could say, but still seems impossible that he would be mizukage at the current time in obitos flashback ^^
    Off topic Yagura looks like a a 16-17 child ..... Naruto says he is more like a small kid

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Also off topic, though I dno why I ask in your thread, but seems like I can get a good response here

I just made a "small" conclusion. Kisame must have thought that the Madara that controlled Yagura died.

I mean we are sure that he didn't know Tobi was "Madara" since he was surprised to see his face. Also I just found this:

Notice that Kisame says to Itachi that he is now the sole survivor of the Uchiha clan. Surely he might just not want to tell anybody about Madara, but it is just strange that he was "surprised" that Madara was the one pulling the strings in Akatsuki, when he even met him back in Yaguras reign.

Of course it is possible Kishi just hadn't thought about Kisames past back then, but I hate thinking that way. It is also possible he just didn't want to give itachi the impression that he knew about it, but then why even bring it up.

Also another funny fact would be that they both knew about "Madara", but yet it seems they didn't know that eachother knew. After all Itachi surely knew he was the one ruling Akatsuki.

So just theoretically speaking, if Kisame really thought Madara died, then it would have to happen between the uchiha massacre and the time of Deidaras and Tobis "deaths"? Since Zetsu did tell Kisame and Itachi that they both died (along with sasuke ofc) in the explosion.

Nah I guess I'm way overthinking

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    breakfast

Also off topic, though I dno why I ask in your thread, but seems like I can get a good response here

I just made a "small" conclusion. Kisame must have thought that the Madara that controlled Yagura died.

I mean we are sure that he didn't know Tobi was "Madara" since he was surprised to see his face. Also I just found this:

Notice that Kisame says to Itachi that he is now the sole survivor of the Uchiha clan. Surely he might just not want to tell anybody about Madara, but it is just strange that he was "surprised" that Madara was the one pulling the strings in Akatsuki, when he even met him back in Yaguras reign.

Of course it is possible Kishi just hadn't thought about Kisames past back then, but I hate thinking that way. It is also possible he just didn't want to give itachi the impression that he knew about it, but then why even bring it up.

Also another funny fact would be that they both knew about "Madara", but yet it seems they didn't know that eachother knew. After all Itachi surely knew he was the one ruling Akatsuki.

So just theoretically speaking, if Kisame really thought Madara died, then it would have to happen between the uchiha massacre and the time of Deidaras and Tobis "deaths"? Since Zetsu did tell Kisame and Itachi that they both died (along with sasuke ofc) in the explosion.

Nah I guess I'm way overthinking
    I think Kisame didnt knew that Itachi knew about "Madara"

I belive Kisame was a tool and Kisame never meet only Obito.... Obito fooled Kisame to think tht he is Madara like he did with Itachi....

Konan and Nagato also was fooled by Obito.... i belive Obito was the only one that really meet Madara

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Akuma no Ko" Robin

I thought when Naruto enters the Biju realm Yagura said he was much older, but appeared as a kid O.o In any case then I'd say it would be the the Mizukage we know nothing of and that's someone probably controlled by Madara and then Yagura by Obito or taken Madara, but then switched the reins over to Obito....I've been thinking about this too ^.^

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    breakfast

Quote Originally Posted by KGB Kakuzu View Post
    I thought when Naruto enters the Biju realm Yagura said he was much older, but appeared as a kid O.o In any case then I'd say it would be the the Mizukage we know nothing of and that's someone probably controlled by Madara and then Yagura by Obito or taken Madara, but then switched the reins over to Obito....I've been thinking about this too ^.^
    That is my tought also.... An dyes Yagura was a kid 16-17.... he was not born as we can see ! The bloody mist started before Yagura was born