Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    マダラ様

Obito is a lame villain

He betrayed his sensei, tried to murder a child and kidnapped a pregnant woman, started a war that killed thousands and tried to assassinate the heads of state of every major nation in the Narutoverse and is trying to end reality itself. Why?

Because Rin died. Boo hoo hoo Pathetic.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    In death, there is peace.

Re: Obito is a lame villain

so he is a **** who got friend zoned?

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

That's about right.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

damn straight dont faak wit a mans love life

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    We're here.

Yeap sums up his story but he's a beast

Bear fights can be grizzly saaaaaadpanda's Avatar
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    A panda eats, shoots, and
    leaves.

Perhaps we'll find more character development in the next chapter that will convince you otherwise.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think he needs to show more carnage, he needs to start killing some major characters to be a villain worthy of remembrance nothing but 40 000 cannon no name fodder ninja dying and that's due to zetzu/edo tensei

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    кησωℓє∂gє
    ѕρєαкѕ bυт
    ωιѕ∂σм ℓιѕтєηѕ

He is cool to me

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Deep

Think about it this way how important would a person have to be to you that if he/she died it would break you so bad that you lost all touch with humanity turned into a sociopath and then be willing to do all those things.

And if your answer is that "that would never happen to me if that happened" then that means 1 of 2 things
    1: You imagined your ability to care for Rin and don't care about her because she is a fictitious character and can't imagine her being real and someone loving her because she's just a character. Completely understandable, try replacing Rin with a sibling or a parent and try to imagine that inner pain hitting you when you were 13.
    or 2: That you can't imagine losing someone that dear to you because it hasn't happened to you and your not thinking of it in an abstract sense at which you thought how far would I have to sink to do what he did and instead thought I wouldn't do that no matter who I lost. Which is also understandable sometimes it is difficult to imagine something if you've never experienced anything like it.

However for whatever reason you can't imagine being in Obito's place, losing the person dearest to you someone so dear that you lost all of your sanity and collapsed into your own mental Hell, realize that that means you are unable to understand what Obito went through and don't have the ability to judge his actions or his character because you can't understand him.

NB's Loyal Knight FitzChivalry Farseer's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am Fire . . . . I am Death

Its a damn good reason to destroy the world.

What would you prefer the reason to be?

Remember, Love breeds Hate. Its what every antagonist has suffered. This is why they became the villains.

In Obito's case it was the love for a woman. I can understand how he would want to drag the world down after seeing his beloved killed.

Let me emphasize THERE IS NO better Reason.

xxxx[]:::::>B<:::::[]xxxx Babce's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Now I hunt, dividing your
    numbers. Watching from that
    dark place, cataloging your
    sins, I am the ghost of
    retribution. You may forget
    but you are not innocent.

orochimaru is still alive once again he will be biggest villain with madara tobito will become good before death

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

LMAO kidnapped pregnant women
    Quote Originally Posted by narutoblitz View Post
    He betrayed his sensei, tried to murder a child and kidnapped a pregnant woman, started a war that killed thousands and tried to assassinate the heads of state of every major nation in the Narutoverse and is trying to end reality itself. Why?

Because Rin died. Boo hoo hoo Pathetic.

PLATINUM SAGE ... SHANKS platinum69's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

people who think Obito being Tobi is a good idea is really dum... and people who use the word obviously are even more dum... Tobi will end up being Madara's little brother...

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

That's the reason, Oro will be the main villian...

Apple pie of doom apple pie of doom's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Actually I think its a good reason.
    Though the ***** definatly deserved to die for friendzoning him in the first place.

Oh well, guess he can't just take drugs since half of his body is made out of those.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am who I am. Who else did
    you expect me to be?

To understand Obito you have to think about it this way. Imagine yourself growing up in a town were your a orphan and basically no one likes you. You get bullied and picked on at school everyday and most of the grownups treat you like some hopeless loser, but there is one girl that treats you like a true friend and truly cares for you. So that would most likely make her the most important think in the world to you, not even adding to the fact that you have a huge crush on her. One day that girl gets murdered right in front you so you basically lost the only thing you had in the world but there is a way to bring her back that would cause you to have to hurt a lot of people. Since you hate everyone else in the world anyway because the way they treat you it makes the decision a lot easier especially when the person who wants you to help make that happen also convinces you that it would make the world a better place by ending war, hunger, and violence towards others. So his reason for doing it makes a lot of sense. Just look at how it is in real life with the kids that get mistreated and picked on all the time. A lot of them either end up killing themselves or going to school and killing as many people as they can. So the reason is not to far fetched.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Death is not the end.
    Loss of conviction is the
    end."

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie View Post
    Think about it this way how important would a person have to be to you that if he/she died it would break you so bad that you lost all touch with humanity turned into a sociopath and then be willing to do all those things.

And if your answer is that "that would never happen to me if that happened" then that means 1 of 2 things
    1: You imagined your ability to care for Rin and don't care about her because she is a fictitious character and can't imagine her being real and someone loving her because she's just a character. Completely understandable, try replacing Rin with a sibling or a parent and try to imagine that inner pain hitting you when you were 13.
    or 2: That you can't imagine losing someone that dear to you because it hasn't happened to you and your not thinking of it in an abstract sense at which you thought how far would I have to sink to do what he did and instead thought I wouldn't do that no matter who I lost. Which is also understandable sometimes it is difficult to imagine something if you've never experienced anything like it.

However for whatever reason you can't imagine being in Obito's place, losing the person dearest to you someone so dear that you lost all of your sanity and collapsed into your own mental Hell, realize that that means you are unable to understand what Obito went through and don't have the ability to judge his actions or his character because you can't understand him.
    Perfectly said, Thanks!!

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Complete world domination, mass slaughtering whole villages and slaying people, just because of a girl. This is not how Japanese people think in real-life do they? C'mon

Last edited by noted; 10-16-2012 at 02:08 PM.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "In the Temple of Uchiha
    Gods".

I agree, right now thats a pathetic reason. I want Kishi to expand on this on the next chapters, so there will be more character development on him

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I eat people like you for
    breakfast

Yeah Obito its a ilogic choice that makes the story cheesy and confusing....I dont know why kishi put Óbito as Tobi....either because of the editor or kishi doesnt give a sheat that naruto old fans are now older and they dont like stuff for 13-14 young kids...either way the war arc is so wrong...kakashi rampage...the edos that didnt got their story....to tobi BS identy

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~Memento Mori~

Quote Originally Posted by alexu9696 View Post
    Yeah Obito its a ilogic choice that makes the story cheesy and confusing....I dont know why kishi put Óbito as Tobi....either because of the editor or kishi doesnt give a sheat that naruto old fans are now older and they dont like stuff for 13-14 young kids...
    lol someone's insecure about there own maturity

MMTwister

It's not that simple. Rin is merely a "trigger", but not his only reason to start all of this. What do you think would have happened if Rin would've killed Kakashi instead? Or if Minato would have killed Kakashi? Or if Kakashi would have killed Minato? I'm pretty sure that would've had a big impact on him aswell.

Experiencing it himself, he started to trust Madaras words. Madara must have told him later about his own life and about what has happened to Nagato aswell. Rin was Obitos personal "trigger", but it's the whole picture that convinced him in the end.

Trafalgar Law. The Hidden Shinobi's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let's Dance!

No actually rin's death is the reason why he didn't return back to konoha all happily ever after.

If obito got out of that cave and none of this happened he would of returned back to kakashi and rin as he was saying to madara before he left. So get your facts right

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I eat people like you for
    breakfast

Quote Originally Posted by shyarkugan View Post
    lol someone's insecure about there own maturity
    Someone like you has no clue about maturity.... Old Naruto fans like some of us are really thinking that naruto part 1 and naruto part 2 are like 2 different mangas

MMTwister

Quote Originally Posted by The Hidden Shinobi View Post
    No actually rin's death is the reason why he didn't return back to konoha all happily ever after.

If obito got out of that cave and none of this happened he would of returned back to kakashi and rin as he was saying to madara before he left.
    Quote Originally Posted by MMTwister View Post
    Rin is merely a "trigger", but not his only reason to start all of this. What do you think would have happened if Rin would've killed Kakashi instead? Or if Minato would have killed Kakashi? Or if Kakashi would have killed Minato? I'm pretty sure that would've had a big impact on him aswell.
    Without Madara Obito only would've been interested in revenge, in the destruction of Konoha and Kirigakure, and the death of the people there, just like Sasuke. But it's Madara that shaped his views and convinced him that the infinite tsukuyomi was the "only way" to achieve true peace. Rin was only the trigger.

Last edited by MMTwister; 10-16-2012 at 09:31 PM.

• Page 1 of 2 12 Last»