Page 6 of 8 « First ... 2345678 Last»
    Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Real Uchihas don't need Senju DNA!

Quote Originally Posted by sasukeEMSrules View Post
    kishi is a jackass tbh. now you need senju DNA to unlock rinnegan.
    He needs a power up in order to match naruto.
    Perfect Susanoo should be enough, he dont have to get Rinnegan in order to match Naruto.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    MANCHESTER UNITED

Quote Originally Posted by Turson View Post
    Perfect Susanoo should be enough, he dont have to get Rinnegan in order to match Naruto.
    yeah that is if he gets perfect susanoo. he would have been on a whole different level with rinnegan.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Doom, Gloom, and Dis-Pear.

Hasn't Kishi contradicted himself? I remember Madara elaborating on rinnegan and EMS that the next path of an EMS user was rinnegan? I guess it was just more to it than possible. Regardless, I guess only an EMS user can accomplish that. It doesn't matter what the reason. No one else can unlock the Rinnegan except EMS holders. That alone says a lot. Even Senju clan themselves have no suc ability.

Going by this, I guess the uchiha sharingen can be perfected even more with more tempering. I can see Sasuke getting the perfect 9 tomoe sharingen with some other addition. It's amazing how powerful the Uchiha clan is, able to perfect their eyes even more. No clan has shown such diversity, resilence, strength, and evolution in terms of blood-line power.

It is extremely ironic though, that senju clan cannot use the rinngegan themselves. lol Pretty insulting.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Excuses are for losers!

Op you couldn't have created this thread at a better time . Need not worry though, one of my theory's have been shattered, with this chapter so i have no right to talk either. I however do not like how the manga is going, though ive said that when obito was revealed to be tobi. Kishi does come up with good fiction, however he has contradicted himself for quiet sometime and im confident that i could make naruto a better manga :scorps:

Last edited by Blaze Release; 10-17-2012 at 02:35 PM.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by portgas d luffy View Post
    This is epic but not good Jesus is almost as cool as Sasuke... but he lacks nice hair, badass sword and lacks hatred. So I converted to Uchihaism. I pray to the Uchiha Gods that I can be worthy of Sasuke.
    don't have any words just ---> :flaw:

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

lol i kinda want sasuke to use senju dna now just to see what you will say then

also its not possible to go higher then rinnegan and 9 tomoe sharingan thats just stupid also it would look dumb

FEAR THE GENTLE FIST The Demonic Kazekage's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Im bored

madara would stomp on him with just his 3 tomoe sharingan

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

That woud be great to let him unlike juubi eyes that would make a twist....

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    solid

Quote Originally Posted by -A- View Post
    Hey, i just me you,
    and this is crazy,
    but your a troll
    so gtfo maybe?
    This made me laugh alot lmao

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Who gives a ****

Quote Originally Posted by Uchihajin Sasuke View Post
    Yes I said it, real Uchihas like Sasuke don't need Senju DNA like pathetic grave-robber Danzo, Obito etc. Even the legendary Madara had to stoop down and accept Senju dna himself.

The only ones who didn't want Senju DNA was Itachi and Sasuke. Since Itachi has passed away, I guess it it up to Sasuke to unlock something even higher than the Rinnegan (like the 9-tomoed true Sharingan of the Juubi) without using the help of Senju powers. What do you think?

http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=217555

you mean the sharinigan

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Numbing the passing days...

And when Kishi finally puts an end to it and gives FINAL intel that SENJU DNA is MANDATORY to unlock RINNEGAN, suddenly, just out of no where his opinions and manga proof no longer bounds Uchiha fans. Go figure, who would have thought they'd react this way.

Would like to have a reply from all the dead brains who claimed Rinnegan was the NATURAL progression of Uchiha and should be counted as such. For months you were told that was wrong and now you can't deny it. Yet I see that for some of you the meaning of "can't" has become slightly different.

Either way, cheers for the hot topic! It's nice to see that typic Uchiha on your topic's tittle still grants you a ten+ pages thread.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

worst ov em all .................................................. ........ SASUKE FANBOYS!!!!

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    U know the Rama's bring the
    drama

Quote Originally Posted by Simple Math View Post
    the 2 strongest uchihas ever, are also the 2 who could only do so once they got their hands on some Senju dna
    fix'd

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    when it is a thread for itachi
    it's all good...when it is a
    thread for minato...it gets
    closed...

Quote Originally Posted by shelke View Post
    Hasn't Kishi contradicted himself? I remember Madara elaborating on rinnegan and EMS that the next path of an EMS user was rinnegan? I guess it was just more to it than possible. Regardless, I guess only an EMS user can accomplish that. It doesn't matter what the reason. No one else can unlock the Rinnegan except EMS holders. That alone says a lot. Even Senju clan themselves have no suc ability.

Going by this, I guess the uchiha sharingen can be perfected even more with more tempering. I can see Sasuke getting the perfect 9 tomoe sharingen with some other addition. It's amazing how powerful the Uchiha clan is, able to perfect their eyes even more. No clan has shown such diversity, resilence, strength, and evolution in terms of blood-line power.

It is extremely ironic though, that senju clan cannot use the rinngegan themselves. lol Pretty insulting.
    that's why senju is f*cking fearsome....they don't need a power boost just to be strong....they are already gifted with their strong body and chakra...that's all that they need to go on par with the uchiha...just imagine how the first hokage used madara's hair to wipe the floor........and madara did all the thing to survive and get a blood sample from him, because he was way beaten...

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

that's why senju is f*cking fearsome....they don't need a power boost just to be strong....they are already gifted with their strong body and chakra...that's all that they need to go on par with the uchiha...just imagine how the first hokage used madara's hair to wipe the floor........and madara did all the thing to survive and get a blood sample from him, because he was way beaten...
    Wiped the floor with Madara? I seriously doubt that. Hashirama was only barely able to defeat him, hence the reason Madara survived the battle, an the great valley proves their fearsome fight. As for Chakra reserves: http://i50.tinypic.com/28c2eyw.png

And when Kishi finally puts an end to it and gives FINAL intel that SENJU DNA is MANDATORY to unlock RINNEGAN, suddenly, just out of no where his opinions and manga proof no longer bounds Uchiha fans. Go figure, who would have thought they'd react this way.

Would like to have a reply from all the dead brains who claimed Rinnegan was the NATURAL progression of Uchiha and should be counted as such. For months you were told that was wrong and now you can't deny it. Yet I see that for some of you the meaning of "can't" has become slightly different.

Either way, cheers for the hot topic! It's nice to see that typic Uchiha on your topic's tittle still grants you a ten+ pages thread.

And you knew this would happen? Going by the statements Madara made and the fact that Kishimoto pulls a lot of elaborate yarns, I'll say this part of the story was rushed. Doesn't matter though. It still shows how amazing a sharingen truly is. That's why they are called the clairvoyant eyes of heaven.

http://img387.imageshack.us/img387/6...1sharingan.jpg

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Hypothetically speaking sasuke did absorb orochimaru and used his techniques also he did take itachis eyes From his corpes just to gain power and a new jutsu after itachi has giving him and implanted him with amatserasu & susano I would say that sasuke is one ungreatfull little ***** that doesn't trainned hard only realize on his eyes.... him learning a new jutsu without using his eyes is very doubtful he hasn't shown the ability to create his own jutsus pretty much the only thing he trained an learned was chidori from kakashi and now he is able extend it and apply it on a weapon also was able to use the elements..also for the predictions of sasuke fans predicting that sasuke will get the rinnegan I don't think so he has no senju/uzumaki DNA in him like madara

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Hypothetically speaking sasuke did absorb orochimaru and used his techniques also he did take itachis eyes From his corpes just to gain power and a new jutsu after itachi has giving him and implanted him with amatserasu & susano I would say that sasuke is one ungreatfull little ***** that doesn't trainned hard only realize on his eyes.... him learning a new jutsu without using his eyes is very doubtful he hasn't shown the ability to create his own jutsus pretty much the only thing he trained an learned was chidori from kakashi and now he is able extend it and apply it on a weapon also was able to use the elements..also for the predictions of sasuke fans predicting that sasuke will get the rinnegan I don't think so he has no senju/uzumaki DNA in him like madara
    Some logic you have there. lol here we go again with the 'training hard' stuff. I have no idea why this is even a factor in a great ninja. In fact, it shouldn'e be a factor in a great ninja.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Noddy View Post
    Notice how the two Uchiha in possession of such DNA are the strongest to emerge from this clan.
    Notice how Itachi mastered the Sharingan and got the MS at the youngest age?
    And his tsukuyomi is able to alter time and space.
    And Itachi was held as the most gifted and talented Uchiha to rise out of the clan, while never showing his fullest capabilities all without Senju dna.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Bmill View Post
    Kirin?

Status
    May 2012
    While you where reading this, I slipped into your house. And then into your mom. .
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am the rage created by you,
    I am the thirst unsated by
    you, I am the HATE that HATE
    PRODUCED!

Take it like this;

Senju + uchiha = Power of So6p reborn.

So6p gave Uchiha occtular jutsu, Senju got body chakra spiritual... stuff.

Last edited by Bright Shadow; 10-17-2012 at 07:45 PM.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

^ Exactly. Both clans branched out of the sage, so it only makes sense get a grasp of the power - which Madara is trying to do - you need both sides of the coin.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Drinking booze with Grim, On the grave of Devil...
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~≥ No Blood, No Bone, No Ash
    !!! ≤~

WHO THE FU*K TOLD YOU THAT ?
    A Real Uchiha Needs Senju shell to activate rikaidu mood......

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    *Amat Victoria Curam*

the juubi has a combination of sharingan and rinnegan. senju DNA is the best.. even Madara basicaly said it when he said that the 1st is the only one that can beat him.. so what did Madara do? He said "If you cant beat them, join them" and got himself some senju DNA.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

He kinds sorta did die when he took oro's power. Remember that basket seal thing lol

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

That is why they are Uchiha's in the first place lol.