Page 7 of 8 « First ... 345678 Last»
Results 151 to 175 of 186
  1. #151
    Banned
    Status
    LO3 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    I live in ___?___ on street ___?___.
    Posts
    247
    Post Thanks / Like
    Follow the Forum Rules
     

    Re: Real Uchihas don't need Senju DNA!

    Quote Originally Posted by The Jinchuurki Uchiha View Post
    first off the pictute is inaccurate, you dont need senju DNA for Rinnegan
    Yes you do. Madara said himself that Senju DNA and Uchiha DNA is required to "unlock" the Rinnegan. You can still "obtain" the Rinnegan my implantation.
     
         

  2. #152
    Senior Member Sanguis's Avatar
    Status
    Sanguis is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,499
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Real Uchihas don't need Senju DNA!

    This thread has proven something, if you put Sasuke in your title and then put something badass of him in aswell your post will become popular in days.
     
         

  3. #153
    Conquer All Of Your Sin's enditallsin's Avatar
    Status
    enditallsin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    In your sin's...
    Posts
    1,573
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let the text fly,Who the next
    to die?
     

    Re: Real Uchihas don't need Senju DNA!

    If you don't got the power of senju or something that compares to it (uzumaki) you ain't shit even if your name is madara lol imagine how low that makes all the other uchihas look -cough- itachi! -cough-
     
         

  4. #154
    Wondering Soul shadowcage's Avatar
    Status
    shadowcage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Some where
    Posts
    185
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Real Uchihas don't need Senju DNA!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    The fact Madara lost without Senju DNA prove again he was a loser. Sasuke won a tired Naruto who had no intent to kill him. Good job
    Yea all naruto wanted to do was break every bone in his body and drag him back to konoha he wasnt serious at all
     
         

  5. #155
    Supreme Sifu of the Fists Strata Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Strata Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Learning Hado and Kido Spells under Blinkie Uchiha in Karakura Town.
    Posts
    6,552
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'll be on the "Navy
    tub" for 9 long months. I
    shall return.
     

    Re: Real Uchihas don't need Senju DNA!

    This all of a sudden "Philosophical Sasuke" perhaps maybe want a different power altogether.

    So yes I agree. ^^
     
         

  6. #156
    Wondering Soul shadowcage's Avatar
    Status
    shadowcage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Some where
    Posts
    185
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Real Uchihas don't need Senju DNA!

    Quote Originally Posted by 10023213 View Post
    rasengan still would have killed if it hit his face
    nor did naruto use all of kuramas power(kishi protects sasuke plot no jutsu lol)

    He also protected naruto with that same jutsu when sasuke buried naruto's head in the ground from who knows how high
     
         

  7. #157
    Wondering Soul shadowcage's Avatar
    Status
    shadowcage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Some where
    Posts
    185
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Real Uchihas don't need Senju DNA!

    Quote Originally Posted by YellowFang View Post
    Yeah and become a loser for whole life....Look at Madara, when he remained an Uchiha with his own powers, he always got owned by Hashi and now he has Hashi's DNA, I think technically he has went past Hashi...
    Real Uchiha are weak like Gaara...
    and Modified Uchiha are on the level of Senjus....
    Its stated that they were equal the outcome wasnt alway hashi thats why whenever someone hired uchiha the other hired senji and vice verse
     
         

  8. #158
    Sasuke > Your Favourite shelke's Avatar
    Status
    shelke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,870
    Post Thanks / Like
    Doom, Gloom, and Dis-Pear.
     

    Re: Real Uchihas don't need Senju DNA!

    If you don't got the power of senju or something that compares to it (uzumaki) you ain't shit even if your name is madara lol imagine how low that makes all the other uchihas look -cough- itachi! -cough-
    I love how people here make self-made comments, when Hasirmam himself respect Madara and his strength. Silly, silly little fanboys.
     
         

  9. #159
    Conquer All Of Your Sin's enditallsin's Avatar
    Status
    enditallsin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    In your sin's...
    Posts
    1,573
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let the text fly,Who the next
    to die?
     

    Re: Real Uchihas don't need Senju DNA!

    Quote Originally Posted by shelke View Post
    I love how people here make self-made comments, when Hasirmam himself respect Madara and his strength. Silly, silly little fanboys.
    fanboy? me? nah i hate all the characters, guess people are angry because what i say is true, i know i know people the truth hurts.
     
         

  10. #160
    Sasuke > Your Favourite shelke's Avatar
    Status
    shelke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,870
    Post Thanks / Like
    Doom, Gloom, and Dis-Pear.
     

    Re: Real Uchihas don't need Senju DNA!

    fanboy? me? nah i hate all the characters, guess people are angry because what i say is true, i know i know people the truth hurts.
    What I said is truth, what you said is a hater's logic. I mean, look at your signature.
     
         

  11. #161
    Conquer All Of Your Sin's enditallsin's Avatar
    Status
    enditallsin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    In your sin's...
    Posts
    1,573
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let the text fly,Who the next
    to die?
     

    Re: Real Uchihas don't need Senju DNA!

    Quote Originally Posted by shelke View Post
    What I said is truth, what you said is a hater's logic. I mean, look at your signature.
    if you dont have senjus powers you ain't shit, and itachis sucks, so whats your point? and btw what am i gonna hate on? some sorry ass uchihas? lol
     
         
    Last edited by enditallsin; 10-22-2012 at 12:39 PM.

  12. #162
    Sasuke > Your Favourite shelke's Avatar
    Status
    shelke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,870
    Post Thanks / Like
    Doom, Gloom, and Dis-Pear.
     

    Re: Real Uchihas don't need Senju DNA!

    if you dont have senjus powers you ain't shit, and itachis sucks, so whats your point? and btw what am i gonna hate on? some sorry ass uchihas? lol
    You should read another manga then, because the uchihas sucking is only your logic. lulz
     
         

  13. #163
    Conquer All Of Your Sin's enditallsin's Avatar
    Status
    enditallsin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    In your sin's...
    Posts
    1,573
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let the text fly,Who the next
    to die?
     

    Re: Real Uchihas don't need Senju DNA!

    Quote Originally Posted by shelke View Post
    You should read another manga then, because the uchihas sucking is only your logic. lulz
    My logic is that heir is no way in hell i would waste my time hating on a clan that fails as much as they do,just sayin lol
     
         

  14. #164
    Sasuke > Your Favourite shelke's Avatar
    Status
    shelke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,870
    Post Thanks / Like
    Doom, Gloom, and Dis-Pear.
     

    Re: Real Uchihas don't need Senju DNA!

    What? I don't get it. Carry on when Kishi says Uchiha clan - the descendents of older brother - are one of the two most powerful clans in the entire manga, the other one being Senju. lol
     
         

  15. #165
    True Shinobi Heroes New knight48's Avatar
    Status
    New knight48 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Some place very hot and humid
    Posts
    820
    Post Thanks / Like
    Favorite Characters: Itachi
    Uchiha, Might Guy, Jiraiya,
    Minato, Young Obito, Kakashi,
    and Hashirama
     

    Re: Real Uchihas don't need Senju DNA!

    naah either sasuke is never gonna get rinnegan or sasuke is going to transplant his eyes into naruto,and also die
     
         

  16. #166
    Super Saiyan Vegeto30294's Avatar
    Status
    Vegeto30294 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,691
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Real Uchihas don't need Senju DNA!

    Im pretty sure if Orochimaru handed Sasuke a bottle of magic Senju DNA, Sasuke would use it if it would make him stronger.

    Itachi on the other hand, isn't after power. He has no reason to gain Senju DNA and unlock the Rinnegan
     
         

  17. #167
    Member Harry Balzac's Avatar
    Status
    Harry Balzac is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    858
    Post Thanks / Like
    Patron
     

    Re: Real Uchihas don't need Senju DNA!

    Quote Originally Posted by enditallsin View Post
    if you dont have senjus powers you ain't shit, and itachis sucks, so whats your point? and btw what am i gonna hate on? some sorry ass uchihas? lol
    damn u mad as hell
     
         

  18. #168
    Member Carlhens's Avatar
    Status
    Carlhens is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    everywhere
    Posts
    965
    Post Thanks / Like
    Always Chilling
     

    Re: Real Uchihas don't need Senju DNA!

    No sir
     
         

  19. #169
    Member Darth Wignus's Avatar
    Status
    Darth Wignus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    881
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Real Uchihas don't need Senju DNA!

    This whole thread is stupid.
     
         

  20. #170
    Sasuke 2-0 against Naruto Champ's Avatar
    Status
    Champ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    11,043
    Post Thanks / Like
    Madara turned Minato into the
    Yellow Trash
     

    Re: Real Uchihas don't need Senju DNA!

    This is true Sasuke will awaken his ancestor eyes
     
         

  21. #171
    Academy Student
    Status
    uchiha exean is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    6
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Real Uchihas don't need Senju DNA!

    well only if sasuke surpass the mind of Itachi...Itachi could've, but sasuke...i seriously doubt..
     
         

  22. #172
    FEAR THE GENTLE FIST The Demonic Kazekage's Avatar
    Status
    The Demonic Kazekage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Trapped Within The City Of Dis
    Posts
    1,124
    Post Thanks / Like
    Im bored
     

    Re: Real Uchihas don't need Senju DNA!

    Who's gives a ****
    I just want to know what's happening with the 5 kages
     
         

  23. #173
    Member mricytreats's Avatar
    Status
    mricytreats is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    SF,CA
    Posts
    360
    Post Thanks / Like
    Study date with mary jane than
    play games
     

    Re: Real Uchihas don't need Senju DNA!

    Quote Originally Posted by New knight48 View Post
    naah either sasuke is never gonna get rinnegan or sasuke is going to transplant his eyes into naruto,and also die
    ^Agree theyll alll die like an emo...
     
         

  24. #174
    Keyblade Master LogicalReason x's Avatar
    Status
    LogicalReason x is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    The World That Never Was
    Posts
    40
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Real Uchihas don't need Senju DNA!

    The level of this fanboy is impressive. He might get Senju Cells later on though.
     
         

  25. #175
    IMMORTAL THREAD COG DeadManWonderLand's Avatar
    Status
    DeadManWonderLand is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Philadelphia,PA
    Posts
    5,863
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Silence is bliss,
    remember that before you
    speak"
     

    Re: Real Uchihas don't need Senju DNA!

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchihajin Sasuke View Post
    Yes I said it, real Uchihas like Sasuke don't need Senju DNA like pathetic grave-robber Danzo, Obito etc. Even the legendary Madara had to stoop down and accept Senju dna himself.



    The only ones who didn't want Senju DNA was Itachi and Sasuke. Since Itachi has passed away, I guess it it up to Sasuke to unlock something even higher than the Rinnegan (like the 9-tomoed true Sharingan of the Juubi) without using the help of Senju powers. What do you think?

    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=217555

    That is impossible as we all know the uchiha and senju were descendants of the sage when he and juubi were one being.The uchiha cannot progress up the dna ladder without the aid of senju dna.
     
         

Page 7 of 8 « First ... 345678 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •