View Poll Results: Rate this chapter

Voters
388. You may not vote on this poll
  • *

    11 2.84%
  • **

    12 3.09%
  • ***

    32 8.25%
  • ****

    79 20.36%
  • *****

    254 65.46%
Page 3 of 19 « First 123456713 ... Last»
Results 51 to 75 of 452
  1. #51
    Member gstk1991's Avatar
    Status
    gstk1991 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    101
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 606 Discussion and 607 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Thegreatflash View Post
    Not necessarily, most people believe the uzumaki are related to the senju anyway, and all madara said (according to mangapanda) is senju linage, which i think cousins or something would count as.


    What i really wanna know is; How on earth did ems madara manage to not only survive the confrontation with the first but, still his cells too.... does this mean madara... won?? (in a way?)
    Madara retreated cos of his injuries, first thought he was dead.. Madara acquired hashi's cells long before (probably even before their last battle, let's face it, cos they've fought a lot of times before, he could've got them anytime)...
     
         

  2. #52
    Member
    Status
    bam06005 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    275
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 606 Discussion and 607 Predictions

    Everyone keeps saying that so much was explained and so many questions answered. But aren't we forgetting the biggest question of all??? We still don't know why Kakashi killed Rin!
     
         

  3. #53
    Mikasa es mi casa . Ackerman-'s Avatar
    Status
    Ackerman- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    with Mikasa/Esdese/Konan/Rui/Kanon.
    Posts
    27,392
    Post Thanks / Like
    Attack on Titan/Akame Ga
    kill/Code
    Breaker/Coppelion/Deadman
    Wonderland = Favorite mangas.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 606 Discussion and 607 Predictions

    i think thats going to be a kakashi flashback on why he kill her ^
     
         

  4. #54
    Member MisterX's Avatar
    Status
    MisterX is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    440
    Post Thanks / Like
    Go suck on a lemon!
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 606 Discussion and 607 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by sukyyb View Post
    Thinking about it.. Obito not killing Kakashi could have a lot of meanings. But I could be over thinking it.
    you're over thinkig it

    there is no way he would kill kakashi... cause kakashi is alive right now.. it's plot no jutsu :D

    I mean kakashi was s character long before obito or tobi..
    and if obito killed him, how will kishi explain him being alive and training naruto 3-4 years ago.. :D
     
         

  5. #55
    Member ElSayo's Avatar
    Status
    ElSayo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    81
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 606 Discussion and 607 Predictions

    Great chapter! Many things were explained ;obito's resolve, zetsu, nagato's rinnegan, juubi and somehow the beginning of Akatsuki. As for the reason why Kakashi killed Rin i suspect Kishi wants Kakashi to tell Obito why he did it with some talk no jutsu during their current fight.
     
         

  6. #56
    Academy Student dalecooper's Avatar
    Status
    dalecooper is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    7
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 606 Discussion and 607 Predictions

    I just have to say how amazed i am about how close som of the people og NB where to predicting what actually happend! + rep to all! And i really like this chapter!!
     
         

  7. #57
    Senior Member Baka Sennin's Avatar
    Status
    Baka Sennin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Malta
    Posts
    3,751
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 606 Discussion and 607 Predictions

    awesome, answered so many questions
     
         

  8. #58
    Member vincaocao's Avatar
    Status
    vincaocao is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Auckland, New Zealand
    Posts
    287
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 606 Discussion and 607 Predictions

    Awesome chapter 5/5
    Lots of things were explained, which the obvious one was how Obito changed from good to bad, after all, I would of done the same thing if I was him.
    I liked the last page where he befriended Nagato and that is when Akatsuki all began :D . If only Ero Sennin knew all of this...
    Good to see Madara put all his trust into Obito, after all I do think he is like an extremist and is very misguided about life.
    Can't wait for next chapter...
     
         

  9. #59
    Member vicstrike's Avatar
    Status
    vicstrike is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    91
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 606 Discussion and 607 Predictions

    what about the timeline idiots....
     
         

  10. #60
    Member eyerinnegan's Avatar
    Status
    eyerinnegan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    186
    Post Thanks / Like
    peace
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 606 Discussion and 607 Predictions

    Madara awaken rinnegan shortly before his life span over (in the end of his normally life) but he can life long and longer because he attached on mazou. but how does madara knew nagato and then implanted his eye ???
     
         

  11. #61
    Member
    Status
    Tobiwan is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    126
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 606 Discussion and 607 Predictions

    We all called the long before... so it's just now canon.... not that awsome..

    And Obito is one of the lamest antgonists ever.... So I hope Oro will be the main villian in the end... evrybody hates/loves him... PERFECT!
     
         

  12. #62
    Member Narukarin16's Avatar
    Status
    Narukarin16 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    lost somewhere in my mind
    Posts
    725
    Post Thanks / Like
    The fate of destruction is the
    joy of rebirth
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 606 Discussion and 607 Predictions

    awesome chapter 5/5.
    1. now we know that sasuke won't awaken the rinnegan, and since kishi always makes naruto and sasuke equal, as it stands now naruto would win in a fight against sasuke meaning naruto's power will be reduced meaning he will probably loose the kyuubi.

    2. out of all the theories no one could mention tsukyomi as the reason obito got so strong.

    3. so nagato's eyes were really madara's and the reason for that was because he was the only one apart from madara able to summon gedou mazou.

    4. black zetsu is finally explained.

    4. naruto is going to loose to madara and kakashi is going to die.
     
         

  13. #63
    Mikasa es mi casa . Ackerman-'s Avatar
    Status
    Ackerman- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    with Mikasa/Esdese/Konan/Rui/Kanon.
    Posts
    27,392
    Post Thanks / Like
    Attack on Titan/Akame Ga
    kill/Code
    Breaker/Coppelion/Deadman
    Wonderland = Favorite mangas.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 606 Discussion and 607 Predictions

    THE timeline between minato , obito & nagato dont add up

    helppa
     
         

  14. #64
    Senior Member Expulso's Avatar
    Status
    Expulso is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    At War
    Posts
    1,437
    Post Thanks / Like
    Stressed 'cuz o' school...
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 606 Discussion and 607 Predictions

    Awesome. Very Informative, all our theories were correct. 5/5.
     
         

  15. #65
    Banned
    Status
    Great Toad Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Mount Myōboku
    Posts
    57
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 606 Discussion and 607 Predictions

    Nothing special..Kishi only told me what I already knew..and foretold

    Obito got butt hurt and took it out on the world because of one girl dying great.
     
         

  16. #66
    Member
    Status
    Ridoku Sennin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    72
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 606 Discussion and 607 Predictions

    SOOOOO MANY ANSWERS!!!!!

    Im actually finding madara and everything much less mysterious but i loved it.
     
         

  17. #67
    Academy Student
    Status
    philjason4loss is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    8
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 606 Discussion and 607 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Jordanofthecloud View Post
    really?.... Kishi had the whole story line already planned out before he even started the manga..
    Please tell me you don't really believe that. I actually loved this chapter surprisingly. I didn't like obito's reason for becoming bad though. It seems really childish and plain silly.
     
         

  18. #68
    Member Kisa's Avatar
    Status
    Kisa is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    80
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 606 Discussion and 607 Predictions

    Didnt Sasuke kill the Black Zetsu...so does that mean that he killed Madara's Will
     
         

  19. #69
    ༼-つ-◕_◕-༽つ 卐 Falcon Lover's Avatar
    Status
    Falcon Lover is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    15,357
    Post Thanks / Like
    When I hear you say: Green
    light... I'mma go: Yellow
    light... Do it slow: Red
    light... I'mma stop. When you
    say: Switch lanes... Hit the
    signal: Pit stop... Take a
    break.Because we about to go
    real far.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 606 Discussion and 607 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Great Toad Sage View Post
    Nothing special..Kishi only told me what I already knew..and foretold

    Obito got butt hurt and took it out on the world because of one girl dying great.
    so true Tim Jamison knew all about the rinnigan and how nagato got it 3/5 at best
     
         

  20. #70
    Member Kisa's Avatar
    Status
    Kisa is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    80
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 606 Discussion and 607 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Great Toad Sage View Post
    Nothing special..Kishi only told me what I already knew..and foretold

    Obito got butt hurt and took it out on the world because of one girl dying great.
    Major disappointment!!
     
         

  21. #71
    Banned
    Status
    Kiki San is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    6
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 606 Discussion and 607 Predictions

    Obito isn't worthy of Madara's lower parts.
     
         

  22. #72
    Banned
    Status
    Rikudou Sennin Mode is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In my car
    Posts
    121
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 606 Discussion and 607 Predictions

    Hopefully we will see the Kyuubi attack on Konoha in the next chapter
     
         

  23. #73
    Member LeEvilTongue's Avatar
    Status
    LeEvilTongue is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    751
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 606 Discussion and 607 Predictions

    The only new information we got was that black zetsu was created by Madara. 1/5
     
         

  24. #74
    Academy Student
    Status
    vaultingbearcat is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 606 Discussion and 607 Predictions

    People would do things like that for people they cared about. Look at Nagato he wanted to blow up an entire country because his friend was killed.
     
         

  25. #75
    Academy Student xzodiacx's Avatar
    Status
    xzodiacx is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 606 Discussion and 607 Predictions

    So naruto can actualy get rinnegan ?
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •