Page 3 of 3 « First 123
Results 41 to 55 of 55
  1. #41
    Academy Student xcxcxc's Avatar
    Status
    xcxcxc is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    13
    Location
    Netherlands
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Infinite Tsukuyomi : lamest evil masterplan ever

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    The base of this plan is a lie. Everything they'll be experiencing it's a total lie, so yeah, in a way, it's kinda lame.
    From Obito's perspective you'd think, aww so sweet and stuff.
    But from Madara's perspective, well, he's just a selfish character that wants to rule by force because no one in real world would accept his "kingdom". His own Uchihas weren't agreeing with him, what would you expect from the others?

    This ^^
     
         

  2. #42
    Shovel Knight raziel777's Avatar
    Status
    raziel777 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,040
    Location
    I am free
    Slash Mercilessly, Dig
    Tirelessly.
     

    Re: Infinite Tsukuyomi : lamest evil masterplan ever

    Quote Originally Posted by Retsu View Post
    well by all means, plz explain to me a cool evil masterplan, so I can know the difference between the two
    Look at Orochimaru, his goals and his achievments so far. He wants to know everything and achieve immortality. He's done countless experiments, has hideout throughout the countries. Staged the 3rd hokage's death and killed kazekage. That's a true villain. Heck Pain's plan was good too : feel pain and redeem yourselves. Madara just wants to play king in a fake world.
     
         

  3. #43
    Shovel Knight raziel777's Avatar
    Status
    raziel777 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,040
    Location
    I am free
    Slash Mercilessly, Dig
    Tirelessly.
     

    Re: Infinite Tsukuyomi : lamest evil masterplan ever

    I respect Madara's means : akatsuki, tobi, yagura's control, a plan that spans throughout decades, 4th shinobi war. I just think it's all kinda lost on the end of his plan. Can't he use infinite tsukuyomi to brainwash people into being good, if he cares so much about peace ? He'd have a real world to control. His version of infinite tsukuyomi is like hard drugs, it tastes good at first but in the end it'll destroy you. The world would be happy but madara wouldnt be able to forget that it's a deception
     
         

  4. #44
    Want some eye-scream? Edge's Avatar
    Status
    Edge is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    979
    Location
    Canada, Motha *****
    If a woodchuck chucks
    approximately its own cubic
    weight in wood it could
    hypothetically chuck around 35
    pounds of hard lumber.
     

    Re: Infinite Tsukuyomi : lamest evil masterplan ever

    What if Obito hadn't been crushed by the boulder?
    What if Rin didn't die?
    What if Obito said no to Madara?
    What if Minato was with Kakashi and Rin?
    What if Nagato refused to help Obito?

    How would Madara have been able to complete the plan if any of these particulars happened differently?

    Either Madara is on Aizen/Light Yagami level of prediction or his plan was just a half-a**ed and supported by the ever powerful plot-no-justsu.

    I'm guessing plot-no-jutsu.
     
         

  5. #45
    Member
    Status
    Codex is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    401
    Location
    yonder
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Infinite Tsukuyomi : lamest evil masterplan ever

    Quote Originally Posted by jaykuhz View Post
    the Uchiha's are sensitive.
    Ain't that the truth!

    Quote Originally Posted by raziel777 View Post
    He's robbing you of your free will and you're fine with that ? Sorry but I like to think that my life and my future should be mine alone to determine.
    What makes you so sure you have free will? If Infinite Tsukuyomi is, indeed, Matrix-like, then everybody would be oblivious to the fact that what they were experiencing was not real. In that case, yeah, I'd be fine with it. Ignorance is bliss. Of course, it's hard to say for whether that's what it would be like, and knowing you're living in a dream and being unable to do anything about it could very well be torturous.
     
         

  6. #46
    ϕ Final Getsuga Tenshou ϕ Xaviour's Avatar
    Status
    Xaviour is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    15,282
    Location
    ><> ♥ <><
    Martial Arts FTW
     

    Re: Infinite Tsukuyomi : lamest evil masterplan ever

    You have to think about it from the Naruto universe's point of view.

    They are plagued by war, and there is a solution, however the solution is a problem wherein you are not allowed to ever have hope that there will be no war in reality because you will be controlled by someone else. Someone belonging to your family, friends etc died because of what someone else did and there is nothing you could do to stop this from happening to someone else therefore they died for nothing.

    I don't expect you to accept that as an answer, just for it to satisfy some hunger :P
     
         

  7. #47
    Noob Kurogane's Avatar
    Status
    Kurogane is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    613
    Location
    Shit city
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Infinite Tsukuyomi : lamest evil masterplan ever

    I think Nagato's original plan was much better. Who's agree?
     
         

  8. #48
    Shovel Knight raziel777's Avatar
    Status
    raziel777 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,040
    Location
    I am free
    Slash Mercilessly, Dig
    Tirelessly.
     

    Re: Infinite Tsukuyomi : lamest evil masterplan ever

    I understand that they are plagued by war and all the suffering that it brings. I understand Nagato's motivation and goal, he was a victim. Obito is kinda the emo type, he's obviously overreacting... But Madara, why does he want the infinite tsukuyomi ? I really can't see him as the peace lover people are trying to make him look like. What he said about winners and losers is the key, he failed his life because of his attitude and now he wants to rule a fake world, an illusion, where he can have anything
     
         

  9. #49
    Member SixPathsOfTobi's Avatar
    Status
    SixPathsOfTobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    979
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Infinite Tsukuyomi : lamest evil masterplan ever

    Quote Originally Posted by raziel777 View Post
    What do you mean by not evil ? Do you think Madara is doing it for the greater good ? That he's full of love and he wants to share it and hug the world ? Madara is being pretty selfish. No loser, no winner. That's what he wants, his perfect world. He's not a savior, nor his Obito.
    Yes he is, madara is like a statist that believes force is necessary for peace (you know the sons of the rikkudou sennin)
    The younger son is a voluntarist that you should put examples instead of forcing your will on someone, love etc.
     
         

  10. #50
    Shovel Knight raziel777's Avatar
    Status
    raziel777 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,040
    Location
    I am free
    Slash Mercilessly, Dig
    Tirelessly.
     

    Re: Infinite Tsukuyomi : lamest evil masterplan ever

    Quote Originally Posted by Codex View Post
    In that case, yeah, I'd be fine with it. Ignorance is bliss.
    Why were the Matrix people trying to break out then ?? But I understand your point.
    -Try to understand it from Madara and Obito's point of view. You and I would be happy and oblivious in that world but what about them ? It's their plan after all. Obito would know that Rin really is dead, that this life is a lie, no matter how real it seems. And Madara would know he's a failure in the real world.
     
         

  11. #51
    Shovel Knight raziel777's Avatar
    Status
    raziel777 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,040
    Location
    I am free
    Slash Mercilessly, Dig
    Tirelessly.
     

    Re: Infinite Tsukuyomi : lamest evil masterplan ever

    Quote Originally Posted by SixPathsOfTobi View Post
    Yes he is, madara is like a statist that believes force is necessary for peace (you know the sons of the rikkudou sennin)
    Why use a genjutsu then ? Nagato's plan looks more like what you describe. Madara is powerful enough to attempt to take over the world and make peace a reality. He could try to assemble a lot of followers and slowly take control of the real world. He'd find allies. But he isn't doing that. Why ? He wants to rule HIS perfect world that's all
     
         

  12. #52
    Member SixPathsOfTobi's Avatar
    Status
    SixPathsOfTobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    979
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Infinite Tsukuyomi : lamest evil masterplan ever

    Quote Originally Posted by raziel777 View Post
    Why use a genjutsu then ? Nagato's plan looks more like what you describe.
    Nagato is Thomas Jefferson in some way.. "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

    Madara is powerful enough to attempt to take over the world and make peace a reality. He could try to assemble a lot of followers and slowly take control of the real world. He'd find allies. But he isn't doing that.
    You're advocating here to use force in a try to take over the hearts and minds of people.. the followers he will get, will be that because of fear.. because else big bad (government)madara will take him down..



    Why ? He wants to rule HIS perfect world that's all
    like i said madara is like a statist and this what you say here is exactly what statists want, force their perfect world on others, or at least what they think leads to their perfect world.. I believe some statists really do believe they're working for peace. Nothing does so much harm as good intentions.
    What you say that madara should just use his power to go around to force his will on others and get followers and stuff (based on fear) is the same thing... But a genjutsu is easier and gives him more possibilities for himself, he will be God in that world.
     
         
    Last edited by SixPathsOfTobi; 10-19-2012 at 04:21 PM.

  13. #53
    MMTwister
    Guest

    Re: Infinite Tsukuyomi : lamest evil masterplan ever

    Quote Originally Posted by raziel777 View Post
    What he said about winners and losers is the key, he failed his life because of his attitude and now he wants to rule a fake world, an illusion, where he can have anything
    Because he didn't succeed, Madara understood that as long as there will be "winners" there will also be "losers". And he's completely right with that. The concept of "winners" is a very selfish one, because in the end it will make a lot more people unhappy than happy. Especially when you look at imperialism and wars. He thinks that in a world where all your wishes and dreams can come true, even if it's just an illusion, everyone will be happy. Everybody would "win", and nobody would "lose".

    Quote Originally Posted by raziel777 View Post
    Try to understand it from Madara and Obito's point of view. You and I would be happy and oblivious in that world but what about them ? It's their plan after all. Obito would know that Rin really is dead, that this life is a lie, no matter how real it seems. And Madara would know he's a failure in the real world.
    They accepted that a long time ago.








    I'm sure there are many more examples, but these should be enough. Anyway, i'm actually curious if there are differences between the way Madara interprets his plan and the way Obito interprets the plan. I don't remember Madara talking the way Obito does, with the whole "I am nobody but we all will become one"-thing. It almost seems like Obito imagines the "dream-world" a little differently than Madara does.
     
         

  • #54
    Academy Student
    Status
    90 Mile is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Infinite Tsukuyomi : lamest evil masterplan ever

    Orochimaru was and is the only true villain in Naruto.
     
         

  • #55
    Member Nigete's Avatar
    Status
    Nigete is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    626
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Infinite Tsukuyomi : lamest evil masterplan ever

    Define evil here.
     
         

  • Page 3 of 3 « First 123

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •