Page 3 of 3 « First 123
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Slash Mercilessly, Dig
    Tirelessly.

Re: Infinite Tsukuyomi : lamest evil masterplan ever

Quote Originally Posted by SixPathsOfTobi View Post
    Yes he is, madara is like a statist that believes force is necessary for peace (you know the sons of the rikkudou sennin)
    Why use a genjutsu then ? Nagato's plan looks more like what you describe. Madara is powerful enough to attempt to take over the world and make peace a reality. He could try to assemble a lot of followers and slowly take control of the real world. He'd find allies. But he isn't doing that. Why ? He wants to rule HIS perfect world that's all

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by raziel777 View Post
    Why use a genjutsu then ? Nagato's plan looks more like what you describe.
    Nagato is Thomas Jefferson in some way.. "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

Madara is powerful enough to attempt to take over the world and make peace a reality. He could try to assemble a lot of followers and slowly take control of the real world. He'd find allies. But he isn't doing that.
    You're advocating here to use force in a try to take over the hearts and minds of people.. the followers he will get, will be that because of fear.. because else big bad (government)madara will take him down..

Why ? He wants to rule HIS perfect world that's all
    like i said madara is like a statist and this what you say here is exactly what statists want, force their perfect world on others, or at least what they think leads to their perfect world.. I believe some statists really do believe they're working for peace. Nothing does so much harm as good intentions.
    What you say that madara should just use his power to go around to force his will on others and get followers and stuff (based on fear) is the same thing... But a genjutsu is easier and gives him more possibilities for himself, he will be God in that world.

Last edited by SixPathsOfTobi; 10-19-2012 at 03:21 PM.

MMTwister

What he said about winners and losers is the key, he failed his life because of his attitude and now he wants to rule a fake world, an illusion, where he can have anything
    Because he didn't succeed, Madara understood that as long as there will be "winners" there will also be "losers". And he's completely right with that. The concept of "winners" is a very selfish one, because in the end it will make a lot more people unhappy than happy. Especially when you look at imperialism and wars. He thinks that in a world where all your wishes and dreams can come true, even if it's just an illusion, everyone will be happy. Everybody would "win", and nobody would "lose".

Try to understand it from Madara and Obito's point of view. You and I would be happy and oblivious in that world but what about them ? It's their plan after all. Obito would know that Rin really is dead, that this life is a lie, no matter how real it seems. And Madara would know he's a failure in the real world.
    They accepted that a long time ago.

I'm sure there are many more examples, but these should be enough. Anyway, i'm actually curious if there are differences between the way Madara interprets his plan and the way Obito interprets the plan. I don't remember Madara talking the way Obito does, with the whole "I am nobody but we all will become one"-thing. It almost seems like Obito imagines the "dream-world" a little differently than Madara does.

Academy Student
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Orochimaru was and is the only true villain in Naruto.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Define evil here.

• Page 3 of 3 « First 123