Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    LMAO!

BIO:Ambu Kakashi

Basic Information

Name:Anbu Kakashi

Nickname:COPY NINJA

Looks:

Kakashi is a fit and relatively tall shinobi with fair-skinned, tall, spiky white hair, and dark eyes with the left one having a small scar vertically over it. He wears his forehead protector tilted to the left to cover his scarred eye, and a mask which obscures the lower-half of his face. He was once mistaken by Chiyo for his father Sakumo Hatake, whom he greatly resembles despite the obscured lower-half of his face.

As a child, Kakashi wore a simple black outfit with the lower-half of his face concealed. He also wore a green scarf with a simple design on it. As a genin, he wore another simple black outfit along with an open-front apron around his waist and fish-net armour around his ankles. During the Kakashi Gaiden, he wore a black T-shirt with white stripes in the middle of the sleeves. On his arms he wears black sleeves (which he presumably cut out from his shirt) with metal arm protectors over them. He also has leather straps around his back and chest, and his family's White Light Chakra Sabre is kept in a small holder out in the back. He also wore pants similar to the ones he wears today. He appears to wear the same type of outfit as a child (as seen in a flashback). However, in another flashback he is shown wearing a sleeveless black shirt similar to one he sometimes wears as an adult. This type of shirt is presumably for casual wear. As an ANBU, Kakashi wore the standard attire of the group which consisted of a simple blue suit with the standard flak jacket, strapped up sandals, and arm guards. Along with this he wore plated gloves that went all the way up to his arms with a bandage wrapped around the right one. Along with this he carried a sword strapped to his back and his mask was fashioned to resemble a dog's face with red and black markings around the eyes, sides and mouth.

Kakashi's personality is further emphasised by his generally lazy expression, aloof manner, relaxed voice, and minimalist attitude. In serious situations, however, he is shown to have a very stern and intense look. The cover page for chapter 16 also shows him wearing a chain necklace. Another noticeable feature to Kakashi, other than his unique left eye, is the thin scar running over it and down to his cheek. When he joined the regular forces Kakashi once again donned the standard attire of the forces and he began wearing shorter metal-plated gloves.

While it has yet to be revealed why, he has, since a young age, always worn a mask obscuring the lower half of his face. Though in the manga this does not seem to be an issue, what he looks like remains a point of interest for his students, who try to find out what he looks like in various omake specials in the series. Episode 101 is devoted to Team 7 trying to remove their sensei's mask, and suggests that he is in fact very handsome, as seen from Teuchi and Ayame's reaction to seeing his face. In the few instances that he is seen without his mask, it has been seen that he has a narrow jaw-line; in these instances the parts of his face normally covered by his mask are obstructed from view.

Personality:

Kakashi became more stern and serious after his father's death, following all the rules to the letter and chastising any who disobeyed them, like his team-mate Obito Uchiha. He was also very aloof and apathetic to others especially his team-mate Obito who was always late for their missions and would come in tow with a grand excuse. This caused Obito to resent Kakashi; the dynamics between the two would soon change after Obito was mortally wounded during the Third Shinobi World War, with Kakashi and Obito becoming closer friend after Rin was abducted. Obito's supposed death had a huge impact on Kakashi's personality, adopting many of his friend's cheerful mannerisms such as having greater concernfor his team-mates and students over the successful completion of a mission, as well as believing that teamwork is essential to overall success as a team. He has also developed a somewhat carefree personality and is regularly late for appointments, making obvious excuses just like Obito before him.This is often because he loses track of time during his frequent visits to the memorial stone where Obito's name is engraved.However, Kakashi is still just as apathetic as he was during his youth, often speaking bluntly about sensitive topics. Though his childhood was riddled with numerous despairs that took those dear away from him, one being the death of Rin by his own hand, Kakashi is on the best terms with his childhood friends: Guy, Asuma, and Kurenai, his students and generally with everyone in Konoha to a lesser extent. His devotion to his friends and the rest of Konoha were the motivation to perfect both the Chidori, and its enhanced version Lightning Cutter. After the formation of Team 7, Kakashi begins taking a special interest in his students' development, especially in the case of Naruto and Sasuke whose rivalry reminded him of his relation to Obito. Like Hiruzen, Kakashi loved all of his students deeply, turning down a mission to stop Naruto and Sasuke from killing each other. Despite Sasuke allying with Orochimaru, Kakashi shared Naruto's hope that they could save him. However, Kakashi became originally distraught about having to kill Sasuke after he became an enemy of Konoha, furiously discarding his hesitation only after Sasuke attempted to kill Sakura without a second thought.

Kakashi has a rather solitary and matter-of-fact attitude. His calm and detached demeanour has been called "cool, hip, and trendy" many times by Might Guy. Despite his increasingly growing reputation and prowess as a ninja, Kakashi has shown no signs of arrogance, and is rather modest about his abilities, as shown when he readily praises others for leaps in their combat abilities and stating on more than one occasion that Naruto has surpassed him in power. When suggested by many for him to become Hokage, Kakashi admitted being unworthy but would accept the post for the sake of the village's well being. His naturally calm attitude is used to his advantage in battle, as it becomes easier for him to maintain his composure and stay focused on the situation at hand, and notice everything around him. As a result, he can quickly adjust to any situation to make keen and thought-out decisions, allowing him to stay steps ahead of his opponents.

Despite his calm demeanour, Kakashi does has an emotional side, as he noted during the Fourth Shinobi World War that it took a lot to get him worked up, but when he did, he would go on a merciless rampage against the enemy. He was later horrified at the fact that Tobi was actually his thought to be deceased comrade Obito, to the point that he became momentarily depressed and was no longer reacted to what was occurring on the battlefield.

Kakashi has an ongoing, albeit one-sided, somewhat childish rivalry with Guy. In trying to prove himself superior to Kakashi, Guy challenges him to competitions of questionable value ranging from Rock, Paper, Scissors to running races. Guy has a record of 50 wins to 49 losses, which he is particularly proud of, despite these competitions having little accuracy due to their large variations. In the anime, Kakashi has a 51:50 win-lose record. Kakashi, on the other hand, shows very little interest in their competitions, which only further inspires Guy to defeat Kakashi and his "coolness". However, Kakashi did show disappointment when he learned that Guy taught Lee how to open the dangerous Eight Gates, which turned to sympathy when Guy shows how much his student meant to him. Nevertheless, both men are great friends and also have the utmost faith in each other seen during the Fourth Shinobi World War when they entrusted the protection of their blind spots to each other. This was also expanded on in the anime, where Kakashi told Tsunade that he would need a second-in-command during the war and wanted Guy to serve that purpose.

Kakashi is an avid fan of the Icha Icha series of novels by Jiraiya, revealing a slightly perverted side. He is typically seen reading one of the books in his spare time, making it the only one of his reportedly several hobbies that is ever seen in the series. He even went and read it during his first bell test with the newly formed Team 7 as he deemed Naruto too weak of a threat. However, during the second bell test with Naruto and Sakura, Kakashi lost to his students when his love for the book series was used against him and he was forced into covering his ears and closing his eyes to avoid being told the ending of the latest instalment he had yet to read at the time. Despite his fondness for the books, Kakashi is uncomfortable about reading passages to others (even around his ninken), presumably embarrassed by the adult content (as noted when they were decoding Jiraiya's last message).

Village Info.

Village of Alliance:Konohagakure

Rank//Chakra Info.
    Ninja Rank:GENIN
    Specialty:Need Traning
    Elements: Need Training
    Your ninjutsu:Need Training

Background Info.

History:

Kakashi is the son of Sakumo Hatake, also known as the "Konoha's White Fang." Not much is known of his mother other than that she died at some point. Kakashi has been known since a young age as an extremely gifted prodigy, regarded by many as the best of his generation. He had received top marks and had shown an aptitude for the ninja arts while in the Academy. This permitted him to graduate from it in a single year at the top of his class at the age of five, eventually becoming a team under Minato Namikaze. A year later, Kakashi became chunin while facing and defeating Might Guy during the third stage of the Chunin Exams.Despite his own success, his father fell into disgrace after choosing to save his comrades rather than complete an important mission, causing Konoha to suffer in the war effort. Dishonoured, Sakumo took his own life after a deep depression and a drop in his skills, which caused Kakashi to lead his life strictly by the ninja code. Soon after becoming a jōnin, Kakashi was assigned to lead his team maters Obito Uchiha and Rin on a mission that would benefit Konoha in the ongoing Third Shinobi World War. They were to destroy Kannabi Bridge, which was being used by Iwagakure forces to move into Kusagakure. This would also be Konoha's first huge offensive move in the war. On their way to the bridge, Rin was kidnapped by two Iwagakure ninja named Kakkō and Taiseki. Obito immediately suggested that they rescue her, but Kakashi disagreed on the basis that they needed to complete their mission, opting not to make the same mistake his father did.

Obito would not hear of it and stubbornly left to save Rin, but not before mentioning that he believed Kakashi's father, the White Fang, was a true hero. Shortly after parting ways, Kakashi reflected on Obito's words and Rin's prior kindness. He realised that his father was not wrong after all, which prompted him to join Obito in the rescue effort. Kakashi arrived in time to save Obito from Taiseki, using his father's blade to combat him. Despite the two-to-one disadvantage, the more experienced Taiseki was able to attack and damage Kakashi's left eye, who took the blow that was intended for Obito, giving him a permanent scar and blinding the eye.

Obito's will to protect his comrades would cause his Sharingan to awaken, and he uses it to kill Taiseki. Finding Rin and defeating Kakkō with Obito's help, Kakashi freed Rin before their opponent attempted to trap them in a cave-in. While trying to escape, Kakashi was hit by a rock which he didn't notice because of his bandaged eye causing him to fall. Obito pushed Kakashi out of the path of a falling boulder, causing himself to be crushed beneath it instead. Knowing he would die, Obito instructed Rin to implant his left Sharingan into Kakashi's damaged eye. Rin complied, and as soon as the surgery was completed Kakashi used the Sharingan and his Chidori to kill Kakkō. He then returned to Obito to see if there was anything he could do for him, but was forced alongside Rin to leave him. With the help of Minato, they ultimately completed their mission, allowing them to mourn Obito's supposed death.

Some time after the events at Kannabi Bridge, Kakashi and Rin were apparently sent out on a mission where they were ambushed by jōnin and ANBU-level Kirigakure shinobi. The events of this encounter culminated in a tearful Kakashi running Rin through her chest with his Chidori.Shortly afterwards, Kakashi and Obito — who was witnessing from behind the scenes — developed their fully-matured Sharingan and subsequently awakened the Mangekyō Sharingan at precisely the same time. Exhausted and overwhelmed with sorrow, Kakashi lost consciousness as Obito took his rage out on the Kirigakure ninja, slaughtering them all.

Soon after the end of the war, when the Nine-Tails attacked Konohagakure, Kakashi and the rest of his peers were barred from participating in the defence of the village by Kurenai Yūhi's father and other older shinobi.

Over the years, Kakashi became well-known among all the Five Great Shinobi Countries for the extensive use of his Sharingan, gaining him a reputation as "the man who has copied over a thousand techniques", hence his nickname. Kakashi eventually joined the Konoha ANBU, and also served as a mentor to Tenzō.

He later left for unknown reasons, but maintained strong connections with the ANBU. Kakashi eventually became a team leader, and tested many genin. As the Third Hokage told Iruka, Kakashi had never passed any of them due to their inability to live up to his expectations of working as a team.

In the anime, he once had a mission where one of his team-mates, Iruka Umino, was injured, paving the way for the latter to become an instructor at the Academy. When Iruka was having doubts at being assigned to be the home room teacher of Naruto Uzumaki, Kakashi served to remind him of his real reasons for wanting the post in the first place.

[b]Theme Song and Background Music:
    http://youtu.be/VPi4O5rs2bs

Battles

Won:0 Lost:0

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    You should be scared of the
    Darkness, because you never
    know who might be there.

Re: BIO:Ambu Kakashi

You need 1500 posts to make a sharingan user bio.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    LMAO!

dude wtf is ur problem! this is the 3rd one ive made today! if u actually read the F N bio he doesnt have it yet! i was told to put need training for that! are u even the person who approves bio's? if not get a life and leave me alone! -A-

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    know who might be there.

Quote Originally Posted by KILLER BE EZ View Post
    dude wtf is ur problem! this is the 3rd one ive made today! if u actually read the F N bio he doesnt have it yet! i was told to put need training for that! are u even the person who approves bio's? if not get a life and leave me alone! -A-
    Sorry, but it says Anbu Kakashi. Kakashi had the sharingan allready when he joined the Anbu.

Uchiha Clan Limit:In order to create an Uchiha one must have over 1500 posts.
    All Uchihas must have fire release and at some point must have been from Konoha, meaning that if you are in another village, somewhere in your history needs to state a time when you were in Konoha and how you left.(Only shinobi from the uchiha Clan with the exception of Hatake Kakashi can have the sharingan)
    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=74355

Last edited by -A-; 10-18-2012 at 07:18 AM.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    LMAO!

once again r u the guy that approves bio's??

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    know who might be there.

once again r u the guy that approves bio's??
    No. I'm that guy who is trying to help you get your bio approved, not declined.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm in the state of anabiosis.

Straight bio. :D

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    LMAO!

no what man if ur the guy tryna help. ur goin about it the wrong way!!! 1 there is PM so u dont have to get on my post talkin all this shit! 2 i worked for 5 hours on that, fixing it over and over again just to have it shot down again by the same ass that shot down my other ones! wit out even sayin it looks str8 or somethin! oh yeah and u aint got shit to do wit the approval or tryna train/help a new comer!! i told u last time i was 3 days old on here! and this shit is confusing! u take any of that into consideration?? hell no!

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    know who might be there.

no what man if ur the guy tryna help. ur goin about it the wrong way!!! 1 there is PM so u dont have to get on my post talkin all this shit! 2 i worked for 5 hours on that, fixing it over and over again just to have it shot down again by the same ass that shot down my other ones! wit out even sayin it looks str8 or somethin! oh yeah and u aint got shit to do wit the approval or tryna train/help a new comer!! i told u last time i was 3 days old on here! and this shit is confusing! u take any of that into consideration?? hell no!
    I was trying to help but i can see that you dont need it, So im out of here. Canny be bothered talking to you.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    LMAO!

u know i right!! shit get a life man stay off my shit!

p.s. thank thoth.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    In death, there is peace.

it took you five hours to copy and paste?

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    LMAO!

no but rereading it tryna find out what pics are witch and stuff like that. lol cuz like i told -A- i re did this three times today and i wanted to make sure it atleast looked right...

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

no but rereading it tryna find out what pics are witch and stuff like that. lol cuz like i told -A- i re did this three times today and i wanted to make sure it atleast looked right...
    heh i never liked Canon bios lack originality i prefer custom bios way more fun to make

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    LMAO!

what do u mean canon?

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    know who might be there.

Quote Originally Posted by Okami the butcher View Post
    it took you five hours to copy and paste?
    lol at this ^^ + rep

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

what do u mean canon?
    Bios that are from the Manga

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Gobi4Mod

Try to make a kid kakashi bio. Thats the onlykind of kakashi bio you can make right now.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    LMAO!

yeah. i will. thanx.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Pray4Delta

alright i'll help you bro all people please remain from spam posts if you don't know what you are talking about.
    try kiba you can definetly make him with no restrictions i believe. If he doesn't work go for a non cannon character
    as for this bio if you want a kakshi bio you need to state this is before he takes obito's eye. So i guess it would be jounin Kakashi.
    need more help vm me

And -A- he doesn't want your help just leave it be

Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    I will take what is mine By
    fire and Blood I will take it!

nice bio but wrong age i like your new young kakashi bio though good work.