• 1*

1 5.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Hybrid View

Trafalgar Law. The Hidden Shinobi's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Let's Dance!

Naruto Shippuden Episode 284 "The Helmet Splitter: Jinin Akebino!" – Discussion

Naruto Shippuden Episode 284 "The Helmet Splitter: Jinin Akebino!" – Discussion

Rate This Episode Out of 5
    (1 = Lowest 5 = Highest)

What did you enjoy about this particular episode?

Is there anything you think the anime didn’t do so good?

Any mistakes spotted in this episode?

Discuss Naruto Shippuden Episode 284 Here

There is never a thread to discuss the anime? Which leads to questions being asked in the discussion section because there is nowhere else to talk about it. As the anime is going to get more intense from here on out because of the war I am going to be making discussion threads for the anime every week (probably not fillers).

There are a lot of epic battles that are about to take place in the war and as this is the anime section we need somewhere to discuss about it!

Please also state any mistakes the anime might have made to clear up any misconceptions quickly.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Watching Fanboys fight it out.

Re: Naruto Shippuden Episode 284 "The Helmet Splitter: Jinin Akebino!" – Discussion

its not even out yet

Status
    Sep 2012
    Hey angel yuh duh sexy

Re: Naruto Shippuden Episode 284 "The Helmet Splitter: Jinin Akebino!" – Discussion

Is this a filler?

Status
    Sep 2012
    Hey angel yuh duh sexy

ohh my bad .

A Fan of Naruto Series Tsujan9484's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2011
    I was here.........

Yep its a filler. And sadly there will be fillers till next year.

For more info go here.

http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=259660

Last edited by Tsujan9484; 10-18-2012 at 12:53 PM.

Status
    Mar 2012
    what Status?

where is it? ...

Status
    May 2011
    This user has no status.

lol, nice avatar, we've got something in common. Anyways, it was good, I watched it raw though, still kind of understandable and cool to see.

Status
    Semi-active

Status
    Mar 2012
    This user has no status.

not posted in NB

Status
    Mar 2012
    Let's Dance!

Quote Originally Posted by questin1 View Post
    its not even out yet
    Quote Originally Posted by cyco22 View Post
    not posted in NB
    Quote Originally Posted by Gdamon View Post
    where is it? ...
    I always wait till it's out before I open the discussion thread for it, NB isn't the only place were they show Naruto shippuden episodes. I have already watched it.

Quote Originally Posted by frbro82 View Post
    Is this a filler?
    Yh it is but it's a really good one when we talk about fillers it's almost as good as an episode. Just as good in fact

Quote Originally Posted by ThePieness View Post
    lol, nice avatar, we've got something in common. Anyways, it was good, I watched it raw though, still kind of understandable and cool to see.
    Why not just wait for the subbed versions it doesn't take that long, anyway it was a good episode

A Fan of Naruto Series Tsujan9484's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2011
    I was here.........

It's uploaded on NB as well.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Nothing much.

Damn, I had high hopes.
    They put Kakashi in the spotlight, yet it was about Sai. Not that I have something with Sai, but it was out of the place the way they advertised it and what it was about.

May I say I am kinda dissappointed? Lee, one of the best taijutsu users, fights like a school-girl? And not just him, the others too.
    Where are the real cool fights from part 1? Damn, I miss those times.

It was overall a nice episode, but not something to make my heart go bum because I watched a nice filler. And from what I've seen the next episode is more about talking as well.

At least if they do fillers, do it with action for God's Sake!

A 3 for the nice thing with emotions. At least it shows one of the central points of this manga.

Last edited by Chatte; 10-18-2012 at 12:52 PM.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Let's Dance!

I gave it a 5/5 if it was a cannon episode it would of got 3 out of 5 but I'm judging it based on being a filler and in terms of filler it was actually really good.

I loved the part when lee out classed the explosion user in taijutsu and dropped kicked him the same way he did garra in part 1. Also the part when Jinin Akebino was tearing through the fodders with his great swords skills.

Parts I didn't like so much is the fodders doing absolutely nothing apart from that earth style user, even when kishi shows fodders me makes them through kunai's or something.

Also it's a shame kishi didn't really reveal more about the 7 swordsmen and their jutsu's because the animators can only go by the information they have been given.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Let's Dance!

Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    Damn, I had high hopes.
    They put Kakashi in the spotlight, yet it was about Sai. Not that I have something with Sai, but it was out of the place the way they advertised it and what it was about.

May I say I am kinda dissappointed? Lee, one of the best taijutsu users, fights like a school-girl? And not just him, the others too.
    Where are the real cool fights from part 1? Damn, I miss those times.

It was overall a nice episode, but not something to make my heart go bum because I watched a nice filler. And from what I've seen the next episode is more about talking as well.

At least if they do fillers, do it with action for God's Sake!

A 3 for the nice thing with emotions. At least it shows one of the central points of this manga.
    Your to harsh on this episode chatte and I will explain why.

Lee wasn't fighting a normal taijutsu user so he had to fight defence taijutsu only because if the explosion style user lands one correct hit lee will blow up. Its the same if lee was fighting a hyuga but the consequences are less if the hyuga connects. And even so lee out classed him with the same drop kick he did on gaara I think that was amazing.

Also they can't display all the techs of the characters like lee for example because it is a filler and they can't have it going on for weeks and weeks so they can't go into full detailed fights. Plus they have to go by what kishi has shown them they can't show a full fight with these characters because kishi skipped this whole thing so they can't show how a swordsmen or a kkg user would counter something because they don't know how.

That is why their is not enough action because the animators have to go by what they know and also they don't want it to take weeks and weeks. All they want to do is provide a little bit of entertainment and character development in places where kishi didn't at all. I loved seeing lee this episode.

But yh you did say it was a nice episode so I am sure you know all this. But anyway for lack of action blame kishi because he skipped this whole battle and the animators can't just make jutsu's up

Status
    Mar 2012
    Nothing much.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hidden Shinobi View Post
    Your to harsh on this episode chatte and I will explain why.

Lee wasn't fighting a normal taijutsu user so he had to fight defence taijutsu only because if the explosion style user lands one correct hit lee will blow up. Its the same if lee was fighting a hyuga but the consequences are less if the hyuga connects. And even so lee out classed him with the same drop kick he did on gaara I think that was amazing.

Also they can't display all the techs of the characters like lee for example because it is a filler and they can't have it going on for weeks and weeks so they can't go into full detailed fights. Plus they have to go by what kishi has shown them they can't show a full fight with these characters because kishi skipped this whole thing so they can't show how a swordsmen or a kkg user would counter something because they don't know how.

That is why their is not enough action because the animators have to go by what they know and also they don't want it to take weeks and weeks. All they want to do is provide a little bit of entertainment and character development in places where kishi didn't at all. I loved seeing lee this episode.

But yh you did say it was a nice episode so I am sure you know all this. But anyway for lack of action blame kishi because he skipped this whole battle and the animators can't just make jutsu's up
    I know what it meant and everything you explained. Yet purely taijutsu they could've done better. It didn;t have to show Lee going 5 gates or anything like that. Just pure taijutsu, as I said.

The only thing I did enjoy and felt like in the old days was, indeed, the drop kick thing. That reminded me of the old Naruto.
    In part one they did fill the parts in the chuunin exams with taijutsu parts, it wasn't that hard, yet now we get little to nothing.

That's why I say, to fill the movements with pure fighting it's not that hard. None of them have to show God knows what techniques, just hand to hand combat.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Let's Dance!

Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    I know what it meant and everything you explained. Yet purely taijutsu they could've done better. It didn;t have to show Lee going 5 gates or anything like that. Just pure taijutsu, as I said.

The only thing I did enjoy and felt like in the old days was, indeed, the drop kick thing. That reminded me of the old Naruto.
    In part one they did fill the parts in the chuunin exams with taijutsu parts, it wasn't that hard, yet now we get little to nothing.

That's why I say, to fill the movements with pure fighting it's not that hard. None of them have to show God knows what techniques, just hand to hand combat.
    Yh I agree we need full on action epiosde! Kishi covers the feelings good enough the anime should of just done an action packed filler with good fighting.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Nothing much.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hidden Shinobi View Post
    Yh I agree we need full on action epiosde! Kishi covers the feelings good enough the anime should of just done an action packed filler with good fighting.
    Really, it gets so boring watching it. I keep waiting for some action in the hope I might get it, yet, at the end, I receive nothing.
    Lee used to do Konoha Senpuu all the time when fighting, his special move was the gates one, yet now no Konoha Senpuu. Just a drop kick (Thanks God!) and kinda blocking the other guy who didn't had God knows what excellent taijutsu.

I always stick an see the episodes in the hope that until the end I might see some good actions, yet the episode is finishing with me being more and more dissappointed.

Great cover with the feelings but we need some action as well. I mean, that's what ninja world is supposed to mean but lately, it's like more witch ninja to me. All they rely is on their power.

That's why I enjoyed that moment on the Medic Ninja on Danger with Sakura punching that Zetsu clone. It reminded me of the old days, only that, for a short period of time, again. Ugh...

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

I think it was good. It's good that they're showing more of the 7 swordsmen because I felt the manga totally dissed them. But, they have added techniques not shown by characters in manga to anime before, no? Maybe the swordsmen that are left will use jutsu in combination with their sword skills to make it more entertaining. I don't think they feel forced to follow the manga abilities to 100%.

Anyone else noticed the voices were totally different btw? Somehow it felt like watching a different anime, like it was from a different studio or something, but I don't mean anything negative with it

=)
    Status
    Aug 2011
    This user has no status.

This is definitely one of the better filler episodes.

5/5 for filler standard.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Revenge.....

i loved it... espically when lee clocked the explosive kekkei genkai user in the head with his foot...

Status
    Apr 2011
    #panneverfails

Thank God. This war needs as many fillers as possible to save it. It expands the war and the characters like the manga should've done in the first place.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Let's Dance!

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Spicer View Post
    Thank God. This war needs as many fillers as possible to save it. It expands the war and the characters like the manga should've done in the first place.
    If they fillers remain at this level of enjoyment I don't mind them every once in a while it develops the war well. I think they should stick to added fillers in between cannon episodes because I don't think I could stand a filler arc unless it's EPIC

Status
    Apr 2012
    This user has no status.

very good filler

Status
    May 2011
    This user has no status.

yeah it was good i enjoyed it

Status
    Sep 2012
    Hell Good!!!

well...not to bad i guess

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»