Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: So is NaruHina Done?

Quote Originally Posted by Ady View Post
    no don't think so...I wouldn't...I just would like to see those 2 more together because...:

1:hinata looks much better
    2:she is shy ..and that makes her cute...
    3:would never get angry if naruto would do any stupid things
    4:and she always loved naruto...take a look at sakura...she always loved the cool guy.....that everyone liked...mr..sasuke...she tought of naruto beeing a fool...hit him every time...and now that she lost hope of beeing with sasuke...she goes to naruto...it's kinda like...get what u can get...that's just not fair ...

so that's why I prefer hinata...but never mind it's just my opinion
    I agree, she does look better and she needs a person like naruto to bring her out of her shell. plus she has more power in DNA, she also will play a big role in the future because she is the head of her clans daughter. if she could lose the shyness, she would be very tough. only naruto can fix he, and she can help him. i could only think what type of child they could create, her bloodline and his bloodline (pure power, with extreme eye sight)

is other ways, she could help him train, she sees what happening to his body. how is chakra is changed because of the fox, he needs that info.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

no don't think so...I wouldn't...I just would like to see those 2 more together because...:

4:and she always loved naruto...take a look at sakura...she always loved the cool guy.....that everyone liked...mr..sasuke...she tought of naruto beeing a fool...hit him every time...and now that she lost hope of beeing with sasuke...she goes to naruto...it's kinda like...get what u can get...that's just not fair ...

Agree! Hinato will break through her shyness, she already took a large leap confessing her love to naruto. He new style also shows her confidence; long hair and a bigger b**b . She is determined and took the will to never give up like naruto, and remember that she is the heir to becoming the head of the Hyuga clan. I think she can even surpress Neji later.

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by raymond349 View Post
    Agree! Hinato will break through her shyness, she already took a large leap confessing her love to naruto. He new style also shows her confidence; long hair and a bigger b**b . She is determined and took the will to never give up like naruto, and remember that she is the heir to becoming the head of the Hyuga clan. I think she can even surpress Neji later.
    , if she will try to break shyness more she will die ... look at the last time she tryed to brake it... she got stabbed

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Working through life

Quote Originally Posted by Caliburn View Post
    *shoots Sakura*

Problem solved
    LOL yea but id have to say naruto would be an ******* if he just went with sakura like that after Hinata just about got herself killed SAVING naruto from pein i mean god damit he hasn't even spoken to her since yet *grumble* PLUS look at all the deals kishi did with Hinata and naruto during the fight with neji vs. hinata and after when he touch her blood and made a oath to defeat neji, then right before his fight with neji he said he like people like her , and (IF he has any say in the filler not sure on this one) there's two or three thats about naruto and hinata the most common known one is the one where he spots her at the waterfall (hes a peeking tom) then there's the other one before the shippuuden where they are trying to save a princess and he was offered a job at her side and he refused saying he had a good friend with him or something of the likes any case you get my meaning there's just too many clues that its naruto and hinata coarse i reckon the pair will not be till the end of the manga or it will end with him having to choose and it never showing us who he picks jsut to piss EVERYONE off.

Last edited by donnic; 07-29-2009 at 08:08 PM.

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Is Naruhina done? It never got started. Besides, it has been soooooo obvious that Naruto's eye has never strayed from Sakura. This last manga chapter pretty much closed the book on any hope of Hinata being Naruto's one and only.

Sorry, Naruhina fans, this one ain't going nowhere.

:akatsuki:

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by donnic View Post
    LOL yea but id have to say naruto would be an ******* if he just went with sakura like that after Hinata just about got herself killed SAVING naruto from pein i mean god damit he hasn't even spoken to her since yet *grumble*
    Maybe Naruto just dislikes her... you can't love the one you don't really like in your heart... it would couse more pain later to both of them .

But I agree...he should have talked to her right away, atleast he could say what he feels... or not .

But wait a sec =\ Did we saw Hinata after Pain stabbed her and ninjas came to take her. Maybe she's still in hospital in a bad shape and Naruto does not want to make it worse or anything . I don't know .

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well if Naruto is in need of a titty-****...

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sakura still likes Sasuke but Naruhina finished because Naruto is not interested in her because he would of went over to her does anyone think he just forgot or something he did turn into the 6 tails straight away

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

There 'a lot more serious stuff' going on right now involving him than relationship development.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

That's a matter of opinion. Personally I find, having larger breasts and a better rear, doesn't create an image of beauty.

What use is being cute? You can be cute all you want, if you remain a nervous wreck and never show your love for someone, it's just a pointless infatuation.

And that would suck. Real life romances are supposed to have ups and downs. Highs and lows. Perfection doesn't exist, arguements are supposed to happen, it's natural. That kind of passion is what strengthens a relationship.

In Sakura's defence; she was twelve, and she'd been brought up like most of the other ninja their age, to shun Naruto.

Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by sasori420 View Post
    So pretty much after the last chapter it is shown that Naruto still loves/likes Sakura, And Since the main character of any good story generally gets the girl he wants in the end, is any chance of naruhina done?
    If so thank god, I hate hinata with a passion
    I think that its not done but I don't think that NaruHina is going to happen. I feel that it should be a completion of the Sannin. Jiraiya liked Tsunade but she kept shooting him down, but i think that Tsunade did like Jiraiya, she just never revealed her feelings to him. I also think that Sakura will see that Naruto is exactly what she needs and really wants out of a man and ninja, not just a pretty boy with a bad attitude.

I bet that Hinata will eventually be more extroverted realize that she doesn't have a shot w/ naruto but admire him for all he did for her.

Last edited by GriffinofKonoha; 07-29-2009 at 11:38 PM.

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kisuke Kakashi View Post
    That's a matter of opinion. Personally I find, having larger breasts and a better rear, doesn't create an image of beauty.

What use is being cute? You can be cute all you want, if you remain a nervous wreck and never show your love for someone, it's just a pointless infatuation.

And that would suck. Real life romances are supposed to have ups and downs. Highs and lows. Perfection doesn't exist, arguements are supposed to happen, it's natural. That kind of passion is what strengthens a relationship.

In Sakura's defence; she was twelve, and she'd been brought up like most of the other ninja their age, to shun Naruto.
    maybe youre right with points 1 and 2..but with 3 and 4..m..don't think so...It's still like I said...get what you can get

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I don't favour any pairing. But I don't want NaruHina to happen. I just don't want to bear with seeing the kid of Naruto (If he does happen to have one) with a byakugan. I hope it all just ends up being a big crush.

Though lately, the manga has been showing more of NaruSaku coming into fruition. It would make more sense as both sides would be attracted to one another.

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Dextral View Post
    I don't favour any pairing. But I don't want NaruHina to happen. I just don't want to bear with seeing the kid of Naruto (If he does happen to have one) with a byakugan. I hope it all just ends up being a big crush.

Though lately, the manga has been showing more of NaruSaku coming into fruition. It would make more sense as both sides would be attracted to one another.
    who said that sakura was ever attracted to naruto?

PLATINUM SAGE ... SHANKS platinum69's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I was going to read every ones post first before commenting... but when I read yours I was like yeap thats me!!

From day one Hinata has taken Naruto in... and acknowledged him from the start... he never had to prove himself to her...

Sakura loves Sasuke from the start... and the question I always ask myself is... would Sasuke do the same for Naruto... NO!! he would still be court up in his "Must kill Itachi"... and Sakura would brainlessly follow Sasuke...

I have always wanted to HINATA hooking up with NARUTO!

We sound like a bunch or old ladies talking about an arrange marriage...

If Naruto loves Sakura so be it... I want to see him happy once...

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Id on't know about you but I'm reading some vibes...sorta obvious she's developing some feelings. At least Naruto actually likes Sakura...

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Who said that Naruto was ever attracted to Hinata ?

---

And I agree what Dextral said in last post

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by -Hiebie- View Post
    Who said that Naruto was ever attracted to Hinata ?

---

And I agree what Dextral said in last post
    you missunderstood something !

dextral said :."it would make more sense as both sides would be attracted to one another."

and I said : "who said sakura was ever attracted to naruto"...I never said that naruto is attracted to hinata....but he will be..I hope

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

you missunderstood something !

dextral said :."it would make more sense as both sides would be attracted to one another."

and I said : "who said sakura was ever attracted to naruto"...I never said that naruto is attracted to hinata....but he will be..I hope
    <.< It was supposed to be so , it was a question as answer to your question.

And whats wrong with what Dextral said, he was talking about Sakura, and I agreed

Anyway...lets go back on topic track =P

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

NaruHina will eventually be done for. Naruto always wants to go on dates with Sakura and wants her to be happy. Hinata is just a side-character and so Naruto never says a thing about her...
    You've gotta admit it would be strange to see her appear more frequently.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Just gonna quote myself from another thread, here:

I'd just like to indicate, with a list of pages from the Naruto manga in Part Two, how Naruto and Sakura's relationship has grown stronger throughout the series. It seems to be more, mutual, but unspoken. I think it's pretty difficult to deny the existence of attraction and feelings from both parties.
    Let's face it, one of the main reasons Sakura didn't like Naruto in Part One, was because no one did. The upbringing of the younger ninja led them to shun Naruto, to mock him, and lead them to having a generally low opinion of him.

Since then, she's seen him grow, his determination. She knows his secret. She understands him.

As shown below:

Naruto 245 page 15 | One Manga

Naruto 260 page 12 | One Manga

Naruto 261 page 02 | One Manga

Naruto 261 page 06 | One Manga

Naruto 261 page 08 | One Manga

Naruto 261 page 09 | One Manga

Naruto 278 page 11 | One Manga

Naruto 278 page 15 | One Manga

Naruto 289 page 08 | One Manga

Naruto 291 page 13 | One Manga

Naruto 294 page 12 | One Manga

Naruto 295 page 17 | One Manga

Naruto 296 page 02 | One Manga

Naruto 296 page 05 | One Manga

Naruto 296 page 06 | One Manga

Naruto 296 page 07 | One Manga

Naruto 297 page 10 | One Manga

Naruto 297 page 11 | One Manga

Naruto 299 page 03 | One Manga

Naruto 299 page 07 | One Manga

Naruto 299 page 11 | One Manga

Naruto 299 page 12 | One Manga

Naruto 307 page 11 | One Manga

Naruto 338 page 04 | One Manga

Naruto 343 page 07 | One Manga

Naruto 343 page 08 | One Manga

Naruto 383 page 02 | One Manga

Naruto 408 page 12 | One Manga

Naruto 429 page 15 | One Manga

Naruto 430 page 12 | One Manga

Naruto 430 page 19 | One Manga

Naruto 438 page 01 | One Manga

Naruto 438 page 10 | One Manga

Naruto 438 page 16 | One Manga

Naruto 442 page 01 | One Manga

Naruto 443 page 08 | One Manga

Naruto 450 page 05 | One Manga

Naruto 450 page 06 | One Manga

Naruto 451 page 02-03 | One Manga

Naruto 451 page 07 | One Manga

Naruto 452 page 14 | One Manga

Naruto 453 page 14 | One Manga

Naruto 457 page 11 | One Manga

Naruto 457 page 12 | One Manga
    Personally, I just see NaruSaku far outweighing NaruHina on the possibility scale.

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Just gonna quote myself from another thread, here:

Personally, I just see NaruSaku far outweighing NaruHina on the possibility scale.
    just ....never mind..some of you wouldn't understand it anyway

Status
    May 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

ur right =/ the main character gets everything he wants , and the poor hinata who liked him from the beginning will get nothing , thats too unfair xDD and saad