Page 3 of 4 « First 1234 Last»
Results 41 to 60 of 68
  1. #41
    Member Ady's Avatar
    Status
    Ady is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    691
    Location
    Brasov,Romania
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: So is NaruHina Done?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dextral View Post
    I don't favour any pairing. But I don't want NaruHina to happen. I just don't want to bear with seeing the kid of Naruto (If he does happen to have one) with a byakugan. I hope it all just ends up being a big crush.

    Though lately, the manga has been showing more of NaruSaku coming into fruition. It would make more sense as both sides would be attracted to one another.
    who said that sakura was ever attracted to naruto?
     
         

  2. #42
    PLATINUM SAGE ... SHANKS platinum69's Avatar
    Status
    platinum69 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,692
    Location
    Australia the Hidden Village of Sage's
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: So is NaruHina Done?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ady View Post
    no don't think so...I wouldn't...I just would like to see those 2 more together because...:

    1:hinata looks much better
    2:she is shy ..and that makes her cute...
    3:would never get angry if naruto would do any stupid things
    4:and she always loved naruto...take a look at sakura...she always loved the cool guy.....that everyone liked...mr..sasuke...she tought of naruto beeing a fool...hit him every time...and now that she lost hope of beeing with sasuke...she goes to naruto...it's kinda like...get what u can get...that's just not fair ...

    so that's why I prefer hinata...but never mind it's just my opinion

    I was going to read every ones post first before commenting... but when I read yours I was like yeap thats me!!

    From day one Hinata has taken Naruto in... and acknowledged him from the start... he never had to prove himself to her...

    Sakura loves Sasuke from the start... and the question I always ask myself is... would Sasuke do the same for Naruto... NO!! he would still be court up in his "Must kill Itachi"... and Sakura would brainlessly follow Sasuke...

    I have always wanted to HINATA hooking up with NARUTO!






    We sound like a bunch or old ladies talking about an arrange marriage...


    If Naruto loves Sakura so be it... I want to see him happy once...
     
         

  3. #43
    Member
    Status
    Dextral is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    614
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: So is NaruHina Done?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ady View Post
    who said that sakura was ever attracted to naruto?
    Id on't know about you but I'm reading some vibes...sorta obvious she's developing some feelings. At least Naruto actually likes Sakura...
     
         

  4. #44
    What? Kazamori's Avatar
    Status
    Kazamori is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    9,653
    Location
    Isolated Room
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: So is NaruHina Done?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ady View Post
    who said that sakura was ever attracted to naruto?
    Who said that Naruto was ever attracted to Hinata ?

    ---

    And I agree what Dextral said in last post
     
         

  5. #45
    Member Ady's Avatar
    Status
    Ady is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    691
    Location
    Brasov,Romania
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: So is NaruHina Done?

    Quote Originally Posted by -Hiebie- View Post
    Who said that Naruto was ever attracted to Hinata ?

    ---

    And I agree what Dextral said in last post
    you missunderstood something !


    dextral said :."it would make more sense as both sides would be attracted to one another."


    and I said : "who said sakura was ever attracted to naruto"...I never said that naruto is attracted to hinata....but he will be..I hope
     
         

  6. #46
    What? Kazamori's Avatar
    Status
    Kazamori is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    9,653
    Location
    Isolated Room
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: So is NaruHina Done?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ady View Post
    you missunderstood something !


    dextral said :."it would make more sense as both sides would be attracted to one another."


    and I said : "who said sakura was ever attracted to naruto"...I never said that naruto is attracted to hinata....but he will be..I hope
    <.< It was supposed to be so , it was a question as answer to your question.

    And whats wrong with what Dextral said, he was talking about Sakura, and I agreed

    Anyway...lets go back on topic track =P
     
         

  7. #47
    Member
    Status
    Dextral is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    614
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: So is NaruHina Done?

    NaruHina will eventually be done for. Naruto always wants to go on dates with Sakura and wants her to be happy. Hinata is just a side-character and so Naruto never says a thing about her...
    You've gotta admit it would be strange to see her appear more frequently.
     
         

  8. #48
    Member Kisuke Kakashi's Avatar
    Status
    Kisuke Kakashi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    270
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: So is NaruHina Done?

    Just gonna quote myself from another thread, here:

    Quote Originally Posted by Kisuke Kakashi View Post
    I'd just like to indicate, with a list of pages from the Naruto manga in Part Two, how Naruto and Sakura's relationship has grown stronger throughout the series. It seems to be more, mutual, but unspoken. I think it's pretty difficult to deny the existence of attraction and feelings from both parties.
    Let's face it, one of the main reasons Sakura didn't like Naruto in Part One, was because no one did. The upbringing of the younger ninja led them to shun Naruto, to mock him, and lead them to having a generally low opinion of him.

    Since then, she's seen him grow, his determination. She knows his secret. She understands him.

    As shown below:

    Naruto 245 page 15 | One Manga

    Naruto 260 page 12 | One Manga

    Naruto 261 page 02 | One Manga

    Naruto 261 page 06 | One Manga

    Naruto 261 page 08 | One Manga

    Naruto 261 page 09 | One Manga

    Naruto 278 page 11 | One Manga

    Naruto 278 page 15 | One Manga

    Naruto 289 page 08 | One Manga

    Naruto 291 page 13 | One Manga

    Naruto 294 page 12 | One Manga

    Naruto 295 page 17 | One Manga

    Naruto 296 page 02 | One Manga

    Naruto 296 page 05 | One Manga

    Naruto 296 page 06 | One Manga

    Naruto 296 page 07 | One Manga

    Naruto 297 page 10 | One Manga

    Naruto 297 page 11 | One Manga

    Naruto 299 page 03 | One Manga

    Naruto 299 page 07 | One Manga

    Naruto 299 page 11 | One Manga

    Naruto 299 page 12 | One Manga

    Naruto 307 page 11 | One Manga

    Naruto 338 page 04 | One Manga

    Naruto 343 page 07 | One Manga

    Naruto 343 page 08 | One Manga

    Naruto 383 page 02 | One Manga

    Naruto 408 page 12 | One Manga

    Naruto 429 page 15 | One Manga

    Naruto 430 page 12 | One Manga

    Naruto 430 page 19 | One Manga

    Naruto 438 page 01 | One Manga

    Naruto 438 page 10 | One Manga

    Naruto 438 page 16 | One Manga

    Naruto 442 page 01 | One Manga

    Naruto 443 page 08 | One Manga

    Naruto 450 page 05 | One Manga

    Naruto 450 page 06 | One Manga

    Naruto 451 page 02-03 | One Manga

    Naruto 451 page 07 | One Manga

    Naruto 452 page 14 | One Manga

    Naruto 453 page 14 | One Manga

    Naruto 457 page 11 | One Manga

    Naruto 457 page 12 | One Manga
    Personally, I just see NaruSaku far outweighing NaruHina on the possibility scale.
     
         

  9. #49
    Member Ady's Avatar
    Status
    Ady is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    691
    Location
    Brasov,Romania
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: So is NaruHina Done?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kisuke Kakashi View Post
    Just gonna quote myself from another thread, here:



    Personally, I just see NaruSaku far outweighing NaruHina on the possibility scale.
    just ....never mind..some of you wouldn't understand it anyway
     
         

  10. #50
    芸術 -MiKKi-'s Avatar
    Status
    -MiKKi- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    27
    Location
    in this world , the same as u
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: So is NaruHina Done?

    ur right =/ the main character gets everything he wants , and the poor hinata who liked him from the beginning will get nothing , thats too unfair xDD and saad
     
         

  11. #51
    what a feelin' Naruto's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    516
    Location
    your heartbeat
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: So is NaruHina Done?

    Well NaruHina was more of a one-sided love. It was beautiful of Hinata to do all of that for a boy she truly loved, but Naruto's a goal-getter. His goal is Sakura, and Sasuke. It never involved Hinata.

    Nope, NH never existed, it never started and therefore, it never ends as well. And I'm mighty grateful for that. I dislike NaruHina tbh.
     
         

  12. #52
    THE KICK A$$ 우치하 jinster2's Avatar
    Status
    jinster2 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,377
    Location
    LOOK BACK LITTLE ONE
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: So is NaruHina Done?

    there was never naruhina
     
         

  13. #53
    Ghost Anbu Hallow's Avatar
    Status
    Hallow is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    28
    Location
    Bloody Mist Village
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: So is NaruHina Done?

    Quote Originally Posted by uzumaknaruto View Post
    Although Hinata confessed her love, Naruto was not capable of thanker and EVEN TALK TO HER... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH
    and he had already to much time for doing that...
    yea you right she was hurt and when he came back he didnt even go and see her after the pain incident. I mean yea all this stuff is going on but homegirl confessed her love for him and stood infront of danger for him I mean he should atleast say thanks even though she had no chance he hasn't even thuoght about her since the incident.
     
         

  14. #54
    Senior Member donnic's Avatar
    Status
    donnic is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,013
    Location
    Texas
    Working through life
     

    Re: So is NaruHina Done?

    aruto is an *** hole, there is said it.


    IF naruto and hinata dont get togather i REALLY do not want to she her hurt face
     
         

  15. #55
    Ghost Anbu Hallow's Avatar
    Status
    Hallow is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    28
    Location
    Bloody Mist Village
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: So is NaruHina Done?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dextral View Post
    Id on't know about you but I'm reading some vibes...sorta obvious she's developing some feelings. At least Naruto actually likes Sakura...
    I think Sakura starting to develope stronger feelings over Naruto ever sinceshe heard that Hinata stepped in front of Naruto and Pain and confessed her love for him. She knew he liked her ever since Team Kakashi started but kept brushing him off now that he the shit she all up on em. Now I wouldn't mine them getting together but damn when he wasn't shit she treated him like shit now that he's the shit she all on him.
     
         

  16. #56
    Engulfed by Darkness SlytherinRayquaza's Avatar
    Status
    SlytherinRayquaza is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    49
    Location
    Necropolis o=
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: So is NaruHina Done?

    No,NaruHina isn`t "done".
    Every pairing still has chances;
    Naruto WILL eventually still have to talk to Hinata.Would be pretty rude if he didn`t (and I`m a NaruSaku fan).So NaruHina might attack from there.
    (Even if I still think NaruSaku has more chances,but that may be kinda biased from my part.) xD
     
         

  17. #57
    Soviet Rules!!! zureikat's Avatar
    Status
    zureikat is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,360
    Location
    Jordan
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: So is NaruHina Done?

    i hope so
    narusakura FTW!!!!
     
         

  18. #58
    Member Iwana's Avatar
    Status
    Iwana is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    229
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: So is NaruHina Done?

    NaruHina all the way...they make a better couple and Sakura is still in love with Sasuke anyway
     
         

  19. #59
    Sixth Hokage of Konoha Naruto1217's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto1217 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,299
    Location
    Konohagakure no sato
    Is a theologian above all
    else.
     

    Re: So is NaruHina Done?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kisuke Kakashi View Post
    Just gonna quote myself from another thread, here:

    Quote Originally Posted by Kisuke Kakashi View Post
    I'd just like to indicate, with a list of pages from the Naruto manga in Part Two, how Naruto and Sakura's relationship has grown stronger throughout the series. It seems to be more, mutual, but unspoken. I think it's pretty difficult to deny the existence of attraction and feelings from both parties.
    Let's face it, one of the main reasons Sakura didn't like Naruto in Part One, was because no one did. The upbringing of the younger ninja led them to shun Naruto, to mock him, and lead them to having a generally low opinion of him.

    Since then, she's seen him grow, his determination. She knows his secret. She understands him.

    As shown below:

    Naruto 245 page 15 | One Manga

    Naruto 260 page 12 | One Manga

    Naruto 261 page 02 | One Manga

    Naruto 261 page 06 | One Manga

    Naruto 261 page 08 | One Manga

    Naruto 261 page 09 | One Manga

    Naruto 278 page 11 | One Manga

    Naruto 278 page 15 | One Manga

    Naruto 289 page 08 | One Manga

    Naruto 291 page 13 | One Manga

    Naruto 294 page 12 | One Manga

    Naruto 295 page 17 | One Manga

    Naruto 296 page 02 | One Manga

    Naruto 296 page 05 | One Manga

    Naruto 296 page 06 | One Manga

    Naruto 296 page 07 | One Manga

    Naruto 297 page 10 | One Manga

    Naruto 297 page 11 | One Manga

    Naruto 299 page 03 | One Manga

    Naruto 299 page 07 | One Manga

    Naruto 299 page 11 | One Manga

    Naruto 299 page 12 | One Manga

    Naruto 307 page 11 | One Manga

    Naruto 338 page 04 | One Manga

    Naruto 343 page 07 | One Manga

    Naruto 343 page 08 | One Manga

    Naruto 383 page 02 | One Manga

    Naruto 408 page 12 | One Manga

    Naruto 429 page 15 | One Manga

    Naruto 430 page 12 | One Manga

    Naruto 430 page 19 | One Manga

    Naruto 438 page 01 | One Manga

    Naruto 438 page 10 | One Manga

    Naruto 438 page 16 | One Manga

    Naruto 442 page 01 | One Manga

    Naruto 443 page 08 | One Manga

    Naruto 450 page 05 | One Manga

    Naruto 450 page 06 | One Manga

    Naruto 451 page 02-03 | One Manga

    Naruto 451 page 07 | One Manga

    Naruto 452 page 14 | One Manga

    Naruto 453 page 14 | One Manga

    Naruto 457 page 11 | One Manga

    Naruto 457 page 12 | One Manga
    Personally, I just see NaruSaku far outweighing NaruHina on the possibility scale.
    Ok, Personally, I've been wanting to do what you did for MONTHS!!!!!! YOU ARE THE MAN!!!!! ROFL

    Oh and lets not forget about manga 458 & 459.

    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/458/13/

    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/458/14/

    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/458/15/

    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/458/16/

    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/458/17/

    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/459/06/

    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/459/07/

    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/459/14/
     
         
    Last edited by Naruto1217; 08-11-2009 at 10:13 PM.

  20. #60
    Member hwahl's Avatar
    Status
    hwahl is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    81
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: So is NaruHina Done?

    What the guy above me said. I've been thinking like that all along you just managed to write it down better, quoting myself from the other thread aswell.

    Quote Originally Posted by hwahl View Post
    That sweet little hinata 'should' and 'deserve' to win naruto over is completely irrelivant, that's not how love works. If Kishimoto choose to make Naruto end up with Hinata it should be because that's the vision he has, not because the overwhelming amount of Naruhina-fans that wants it their way. Still, I think Kishi has manage to write in lines with how complicated love is - if it's Sakura in the end it would not be surprising, it wouldn't be wrong either. Romance isn't just being nice and pleasant
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •