Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Naruto 606 corrected script

Welcome to yet another (not so) weekly manga translation provided by the almighty moi!

For a while the translators had been doing an acceptable job, but it seems that they've lost it this week. The first half or so of the chapter was pretty good with a couple of minor mistakes and enhancemets, but they blew it in the last couple of pages. Nothing major, but it still annoys me.
    It actually seems as if the first ten pages were done by a great translator, but the remaning couple were just made up.

I was just going to do the mistranslated parts but it seems as if I've missed doing the whole manga (which is very weird) so here it goes!

(There's a cover page with a script, the following lines are from there.)

A world that only has victors,
    A world where there is only peace,
    A world where there is only love,
    Such a world is what Obito wants.

A world with Kakashi and Rin inside it, is what Madara promises.

Naruto 606 - In a dream

*Obito's flashback*
    Madara - The longer you're alive... The more you realise that this reality offers nothing but suffering, pain and emptiness... You see... In this world... There is bound to be shadows where light touches... This is their casual relationship, that can not be escaped... In this world.

Zetsu - He talks of getting rid of this world filled with nastiness and running off to a dream where there are only good things!
    *flashback ends*

*another mini flashback*

Madara - Because it's a dream, everything goes as you wish... Even dead people can become alive... A world that only has victors... A world where there is only peace... A world where there is only love... I wish to create that.
    *flashback ends*

Obito - Rin... I will... Create a world in which you're alive! I will... Change the fate... Of this world.

Obito - ... That's why I came back.
    Madara - Huh... I hope no one saw you...
    Zetsu - Only me. Obito killed all the enemies. So, no problems. For some reason, he spared Kakashi though. But Kakashi didn't see anything. He quickly annihilated them using the power of Mokuton.

Madara - Did you feel sympathy towards your former friend?
    Obito - No. I just didn't care. It didn't matter if he lived or died. Because, Kakashi will be in the world we are going to create... Along with Rin. Tell me, Madara, what I should do in order to create this dreamland.
    Madara - You don't need to thank me anymore. Come here. From today on, you are the saviour. Look into my eye!

*inside Madara's genjutsu*

Madara - We're inside my genjutsu. It's white at the moment, but I can make anything happen just by thinking about it. If I'm connected to the Mazou, I can create anything I want using the power of Gedou Mazou. Anything... Just like this. I can create a perfect world with this genjutsu. After that, I just have to cast it on people and drag them inside too. By casting this genjutsu off the moon, instead of my eyes, I can create the world of my dreams. To explain it to you... I'll start from Rikudo Sennin and the Juubi.
    *flashback ends*

*Obito's Nagato flashback*

Obito - Do you see that man with red hair? Is that Madara's Rinnegan?
    Zetsu - Yeah... They're Madara's real eyes. They were transplanted when he was yet a child, so he wouldn't know the truth. Nagato is related to the Senjuu clan. He is the only man, other than Madara, who can summon Gedo Mazou.

*another damn flashback, in a flasback*

Madara - I was able to obtain Hashirama's cells. At first, nothing happened when I transplanted them in my wound. But, just when my life was nearly over, I awakened the Rinnegan. That enabled me to break a certain seal... I was able to summon... The empty shell of the Juubi that was sealed in stone...
    Obito - The empty shell of the Juubi...?
    Madara - I call it Gedo Mazou. And the stone it was selaed in, is what we call ''the moon''. I cultured the cells of Hashirama and connected them to the Mazou. The Mazou acts as a catalyst. These artificial beings (pointing at Zetsu) are clones of Hashirama, even though their quailities are comparatively low. In order to awaken the Rinnegan, the powers of both Uchiha and Senjuu are required. Otherwise, you can't control the Mazou. The right half of your body consists of Senjuu cells... Even without awakening the Rinnegan, you could handle the Mazou.
    *end of flashbackception*

Obito - First of all lets befriend Nagato as Madara said.
    Zetsu - We'll collect all the bijuu and resurrect Madara with the Rinnegan...

*flashbackception vol. 2*

Madara - Obito, I'll teach you the Uchiha kinjutsu, Rikudo's jutsu... And the art of Yin–Yang Release... I placed my will inside this Zetsu. This side of his body is me, so to speak. Although, much weaker... With Yin–Yang Release, you can create an avatar/bunshin like this. These black bars are my will, turned into physical matter. They are to be used when Rikudo's jutsu is performed. ... Go, until the time I am revived...
    *end of flashbackception vol. 2*

Nagato - What is it...? Just, who are you...?
    Obito - I am... Uchiha Madara.

Next week! Obito's contact with Nagato!

Over and out.

Last edited by Kirin Rei; 10-23-2012 at 04:26 PM. Reason: Corrected the Mazou control part. Weird, but the OS seems to be wrong, huh.

Tobirama/Madara/Hashi fan Hipster Madara's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    based-madara.tumblr.com

Re: Naruto 606 corrected script

This is basically the same as the current scans... but thanks anyways.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Thanks for that!

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    A true warrior enters the
    arena with all of his powers
    at the ready.

Quote Originally Posted by Hipster Madara View Post
    Current scans (MangaStream and MangaPanda) state that Obito can control the Gedo Mazou even without the Rinnegan, because he possesses Uchiha and Senju powers.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    chillin

So you are claiming that you must have the Rinnegan to control the Mazou.

But you confirm that Zetsu stated that both Nagato and Madara could control the Mazou, even though only one of them has the Rinnegan. I think the chapter makes more sense if the translators are right, and Madara stated that Obito can control the Mazou without the Rinnegan.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Floydical View Post
    So you are claiming that you must have the Rinnegan to control the Mazou.

But you confirm that Zetsu stated that both Nagato and Madara could control the Mazou, even though only one of them has the Rinnegan. I think the chapter makes more sense if the translators are right, and Madara stated that Obito can control the Mazou without the Rinnegan.
    Well, this time I got the script from jumpsokuhou and seeing that the rest of the script was correct it seems as that part is too. :shrug:
    When Zetsu confirmed that Nagato was the only other man to summon the Mazou (other than Madara), Madara was already dead. Meaning that they obviously didn't summon the Mazou at the same time nor was he talking about the same time span.
    It's more like the Mazou being a car and the Rinnegan being it's keys. The car is still there if you want to sit inside it and it still has it's uses, but you need the keys to get the engine running.

Besides, it makes a lot more sense... How on earth is someone supposed to control the Mazou without the Rinnegan? What ties the summon to the person? If that was possible even Danzo would have had a chance at doing so.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirin Rei View Post
    Well, this time I got the script from jumpsokuhou and seeing that the rest of the script was correct it seems as that part is too. :shrug:
    When Zetsu confirmed that Nagato was the only other man to summon the Mazou (other than Madara), Madara was already dead. Meaning that they obviously didn't summon the Mazou at the same time nor was he talking about the same time span.
    It's more like the Mazou being a car and the Rinnegan being it's keys. The car is still there if you want to sit inside it and it still has it's uses, but you need the keys to get the engine running.

Besides, it makes a lot more sense... How on earth is someone supposed to control the Mazou without the Rinnegan? What ties the summon to the person? If that was possible even Danzo would have had a chance at doing so.
    tobi also states he wants to sync sasuke with the gedo mazou does tht mean hes getting the rinnegan?

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Drowning in a sea of
    emotion...

Quote Originally Posted by The God View Post
    tobi also states he wants to sync sasuke with the gedo mazou does tht mean hes getting the rinnegan?
    That could very well be the case. It would explain why he helped Sasuke get the EMS, seeing as that's a step in obtaining the Rinnegan. The way I see it, the only thing Sasuke really needs in Senju DNA

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Thanks kirin! I'm glad your back translating again, keep it up.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by The God View Post
    And,
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrei View Post
    That could very well be the case. It would explain why he helped Sasuke get the EMS, seeing as that's a step in obtaining the Rinnegan. The way I see it, the only thing Sasuke really needs in Senju DNA
    Huh, hullo, I completely forgot about that, good point!

But there are a couple of possibilities...
    First of all, remember that when Nagato died and Konan left, they were some people short for the bijuu sealing team.
    Tobi directly refers to Konan's abscence while first bringing up Sasuke to be synced in chapter 450.

After that, he seems to actually be talking about giving Sasuke the Rinnegan, in 453. Because Zetsu mentions him to have accounted the possibility of Nagato's death.

I have a weird feeling that Rinne Tensei is something like Kotoamatsukami or Izanagi... Otherwise why would Tobi state that the technique was supposed to be used solely for him? He could have just stated that Nagato went off and killed himself betraying their plan. It seems as if it has a limited use or maybe a time limit.
    If it wasn't so, I guess that Nagato would have revived Yahiko after he learned about it. He was saving it for Madara as a result of some major manipulation via Tobi (Supposedly Madara to Nagato) although we don't know the details.

Actually, I just thought of something!
    It seemed weird to me when Tobi just implanted a single Rinnegan. I always thought that it was because he still wanted his S/T jutsu and a single Rinnegan would be enough. But now that I think about it, he didn't know of Kabuto's plan to Edo Tensei Madara back then. He found out straight after he acquired the eye.
    What if Tobi was actually saving the other Rinnegan for Sasuke? So he could somehow manipulate him into reviving Madara? Huh, it feels like a puzzle suddenly clicked.
    Quote Originally Posted by kibaclaw View Post
    Thanks kirin! I'm glad your back translating again, keep it up.
    Yay! Good to be back and thanks!

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Out there

Quote Originally Posted by Hipster Madara View Post
    no its not.

The translation here on narutobase, its says u can control gedo mazo to a lesser degree with the sharingan. This says u need the rinnegan and thats that.

I always though this was mistranslation because it went against the actions of all the gedo mazo users. All gedo mazo users have rinnegans. It would have made no sence at all for obito to get the rinnegan from nagato if it could be done with a sharingan.

any op thanks for the translation, u hopefull saved sharingan can control gedo mazo threads and some die hard fans saying sharingan is more op than rinnegan.

greatly appreciated.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by psukkar View Post
    no its not.

The translation here on narutobase, its says u can control gedo mazo to a lesser degree with the sharingan. This says u need the rinnegan and thats that.

I always though this was mistranslation because it went against the actions of all the gedo mazo users. All gedo mazo users have rinnegans. It would have made no sence at all for obito to get the rinnegan from nagato if it could be done with a sharingan.

any op thanks for the translation, u hopefull saved sharingan can control gedo mazo threads and some die hard fans saying sharingan is more op than rinnegan.

greatly appreciated.
    Pleasure!

By the way, I've looked around a couple of more sites and it's the same everywhere.

輪廻眼に目覚めることが で きな け れ ば い つになっても魔像は制御できん.

Which translates to:

Unless you're able to awaken the Rinnegan, you can't control the Mazou.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    You can destroy the man but
    you can't destroy an idea.

And,

Huh, hullo, I completely forgot about that, good point!

But there are a couple of possibilities...
    First of all, remember that when Nagato died and Konan left, they were some people short for the bijuu sealing team.
    Tobi directly refers to Konan's abscence while first bringing up Sasuke to be synced in chapter 450.

After that, he seems to actually be talking about giving Sasuke the Rinnegan, in 453. Because Zetsu mentions him to have accounted the possibility of Nagato's death.

I have a weird feeling that Rinne Tensei is something like Kotoamatsukami or Izanagi... Otherwise why would Tobi state that the technique was supposed to be used solely for him? He could have just stated that Nagato went off and killed himself betraying their plan. It seems as if it has a limited use or maybe a time limit.
    If it wasn't so, I guess that Nagato would have revived Yahiko after he learned about it. He was saving it for Madara as a result of some major manipulation via Tobi (Supposedly Madara to Nagato) although we don't know the details.

Actually, I just thought of something!
    It seemed weird to me when Tobi just implanted a single Rinnegan. I always thought that it was because he still wanted his S/T jutsu and a single Rinnegan would be enough. But now that I think about it, he didn't know of Kabuto's plan to Edo Tensei Madara back then. He found out straight after he acquired the eye.
    What if Tobi was actually saving the other Rinnegan for Sasuke? So he could somehow manipulate him into reviving Madara? Huh, it feels like a puzzle suddenly clicked.

Yay! Good to be back and thanks!
    Wow good thinking, im pretty sure now that is what Obito wanted to do and maybe also explains why he couldnt use the powers of the six paths, maybe you need the Rinnegan in both eyes.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by 6PathsofKami View Post
    Wow good thinking, im pretty sure now that is what Obito wanted to do and maybe also explains why he couldnt use the powers of the six paths, maybe you need the Rinnegan in both eyes.
    Actually, although I too think that not having a pair of Rinnegan might be a setback for him regarding the use of Rinnegan's original jutsus, he's stated that it was because he had to concentrate on controlling the bijuu. :shrug:

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    You can destroy the man but
    you can't destroy an idea.

Actually, although I too think that not having a pair of Rinnegan might be a setback for him regarding the use of Rinnegan's original jutsus, he's stated that it was because he had to concentrate on controlling the bijuu. :shrug:
    Oh yeah forgot about that, I dunno needs more explaining by Kishi.

Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Hello there :hey:

I have been studying Japanese in high school for a little more than 2 years now, so I'm far from proficient ^^' But I wanted to check what you said about Obito needing Rinnegan to control Gedo Mazo, and I was a little confused :confused:

Rather than looking at a script, I found a raw scan of the chapter and this is what it said for that part:

お前は右半分に千手の細胞がくっつ ている… 輪廻眼は開眼せぬとも魔 はあつかえるようになるだろう。

As I said, I am far from proficient, but if I had to translate this, I would make it like this:
    "You have the Senju cells in the right half of your body... Even if you don't awaken the Rinnegan, you should be able to control the Mazou."

I am probably misunderstanding something here, though :o

Also, my dictionary seems to be saying that あつかう means 'to deal with, to handle' even though everyone is translating it as control :shrug: (although that does make more sense when I think about it )

If you could clear this up for me that would be great :ghehe: And thanks for the hard work! :ice:

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by SaGe ArTs View Post
    Hello there :hey:

I have been studying Japanese in high school for a little more than 2 years now, so I'm far from proficient ^^' But I wanted to check what you said about Obito needing Rinnegan to control Gedo Mazo, and I was a little confused :confused:

Rather than looking at a script, I found a raw scan of the chapter and this is what it said for that part:

お前は右半分に千手の細胞がくっつ ている… 輪廻眼は開眼せぬとも魔 はあつかえるようになるだろう。

As I said, I am far from proficient, but if I had to translate this, I would make it like this:
    "You have the Senju cells in the right half of your body... Even if you don't awaken the Rinnegan, you should be able to control the Mazou."

I am probably misunderstanding something here, though :o

Also, my dictionary seems to be saying that あつかう means 'to deal with, to handle' even though everyone is translating it as control :shrug: (although that does make more sense when I think about it )

If you could clear this up for me that would be great :ghehe: And thanks for the hard work! :ice:
    Ok. The script I got that says 輪廻眼に目覚めることが で きな け れ ば い つになっても魔像は制御できん is officially wrong. Blast.

The correct one is, as you posted; お前は右半分に千手の細胞がくっつ い て いる… 輪廻眼は開眼せぬとも魔 像 は あつかえるようになるだろう。

And yup, it translates to; The right half of your body consists of Senjuu cells... Even without awakening the Rinnegan, you could handle the Mazou.

By the way, I know 扱う (あつかう) as to handle too. The only other meaning I know of the word is that it can be used with the meaning of to treat someone....
    Like 人を平等に扱う. :shrug:

Anyways, updating OP. Cheers!