Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am a girl, dammit.

Giant Plot Twist coming?

We already know that 10tails is about to get in the battle, and Naruto&co cant win against 10t, Tobi, AND Edo Madara. And I dont think Sasuke and Oro can do enything. It should mean that Oro&Sasuke+tired Naruto> 5 kage
    I think that the Eye Moon Plan will be finished succesfully, and Naruto&co will find a way to escape through it.
    Because Kishi has to choose: let the bad side win once, or summon SO6P out of nowhere, or just a new $hit taken from his as$.
    Thoughts?

Banned
    Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ban Count 24. Estimated time
    Spent Banned: 7 Months

Re: Giant Plot Twist coming?

Somehow hashirama is revived, stranger things have happened.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I wouldn't care to much if Hashirama was revived, nor Minato. But if S06P comes back, it would be worse than the ending to DB GT. Anyway, i think somehow, magically Naruto will get strong enough to defeat him.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    The fate of destruction is the
    joy of rebirth

this will be his greatest asspull kishi will have to do after sakura and an old granny defeated sasori. cos the way things are right now naruto and bee have little chance of winning against madara and obito will most likely kill kakashi and gai.

Senior Member Great Sage of Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sasuke not going to help out???? that's funny cause he has never been one to sit on the side lines also i highly doubt he is going to sit back and let madara of all people kill/try to kill naruto.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

just want Kishi to surprise me lol

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Fearless Beast

I was looking forward Sasuke to help out Naruto and not to seek revenge to Konoha. Hashirama is now impossible to revive and also Minato.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am a girl, dammit.

Quote Originally Posted by RodRiku View Post
    I was looking forward Sasuke to help out Naruto and not to seek revenge to Konoha. Hashirama is now impossible to revive and also Minato.
    Every seal has an unsealing tech. I am pretty sure it can be possible, if Kishi really wants to.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

We're nearing the end of the manga, so naturally there's going to be a giant plot twist.

Orochimaru is probably the key to said plot twist. Why? Because I don't think Madara really is final villain material,
    I mean, come on! He couldn't cope with being defeated by Harashima, and chose to escape into a dreamworld,
    If he lived in our world he'd be just another a drug addict. Beides, as far as his character goes, there doesn't appear
    to be much space for shocking revelations anymore, what with Madaras backstory being thuroughly explained already.

Following that thread of logic -; Orochimaru was brought back to become the final Villain, and there are so many loose
    ends and unanswered questions surrounding him, that it just screams "preparations for a giant plot twist".
    I'm looking forward to it already.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    contemplating the nature of
    humans.

i think Sasuke will assist and Oro will assist in the battle. Even if Sasuke somehow miracously after the stuff Itachi told him doesnt make a turn around...he should just die. i mean i know hes been through alot and all but i think Sasuke is going to play a huge role and Oro on how this happens. Otherwise the bad guys winning and good guys breaking out of the genjutsu would be the most probable ending.

We do know everything about Madara. Oro came back for a reason and its probably because hes one of the main villians if not the main villian. it could be something also to where Obito casts the jutsu and everyone lives in the world for a while and after they break out and destroy madara or whoever, they are taught peace with each other through this. idk....i def foresee a plot twist because its not logical for anything else to happen lol