Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Results of 3 years Of Jiraiya Training

Naruto depart from konoha with Jiraiya to undergoing an intense training.... the result that people expect is overwhelming... Naruto predict to be like jiraiya "A great infiltration / spy shinobi" ... he should able to use many powerful jutsu or technique and nevertheless his fighting skills should be improved , not only using strength also to combine some strategy...

3 years has passed....

Naruto returns to kanoha, and its seems like naruto training was a waste.. he did have improve himself with new jutsu
    like Rasengan, Summoned Shuriken , Summoning the toad... and the fight style has a bit improve.. Naruto did actually combined strength and strategy.. but still lack of strategy and more strength...

Jiraiya ia a fine shinobi.. he has many jutsu that can help during fighting.. and its kinda sad to see that he passed away and Naruto didn't heritage his technique and ability..

its was an excitement to see battle between Jiraiya and Pain.. the battle was awesome because Jiraiya using a lot of jutsu.. like he can transform the toad into a bar.. he can trap people inside toad stomach.. he can hide inside toad body.. he can control people while he become the shadow.. his hair is also a terrify weapons.. he can use its as a shield, weapons and also can catch / grab his enemy with its... he has fire, water and wind element and maybe earth ( dark swamp )... even though his sage mode its not perfect still he can kills 3 pains..

also when fighting he not only depends on jutsu/ tech/ strength.. he actually analyze the opponents and the situation .. how to defeat the enemy, what to do next, exit way..

but all of this is Jiraiya not Naruto.. WHY? WHY? why naruto can even has that ability even its a small fractions...

Does the training goes wrong?

Does Jiraiya is too busy peeping than train Naruto?

Does Jiraiya never taught him?

Or Naruto is too slow to mastered it all?

it will be awesome if Naruto had trains well ...

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    me gusta pizza

Re: Results of 3 years Of Jiraiya Training

Yea man, I agree...
    I would totally love it if Naruto had Jiraiya's Hair Jutsu ( dont know the name).

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    To win, but not destroy… To
    conquer, but not humiliate…
    That is what true conquest is!

he tried to train him how to control kurama's chakra,which is something he didn't know about,teaching someone something you don't even understand is a complete waste of time

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    In death, there is peace.

should have taught him about elemental chakaras he could of have two by now

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking

Jiraiya was teaching Naruto control,control that Help Naruto defeat Kurama.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    LMAO!

it was the Needle Jizo and that would have been so cool!!! -doubledude

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

lol 3 years of training with jirayia still same as 3 yeas ago, trains 1 or 2 week with killer bee gets as strong as tobi, how much of fail is here lol.....

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I wonder what he taught him in the timespan...because Sasuke became a lot more powerful during the timeskip, while Naruto seemed to grow taller..

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

probably they waste there time chasing women

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    LMAO!

jiraiya's training was very good.... im sure u can see that in the time skip he changed alot... he trained his heart ... tested his courage... and willpower.... he really gave him the tools to save his friend....

another day another dawn.. FlareBlitz's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    tsk...tsk...tsk...kishi..

I would of liked him to be stonger I mean he trained with bee and got super strong in a week or two...yet three years with jairaya and not much was changed....I blame jairaya though because when he was teaching naruto the rasengan all he did was told him how to do it and left him to it, he didnt help him out at all. jairaya is lazy lol

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Appreciating sarcasm.

Naruto only improved on what he already was. Come to think of it.. he never changed his style nor really got stronger by learning new things he just improved the same old formula. Sure he learned variations of Rasengan but that's about it.

Nothing wrong with that ofcourse, just a bit dull.

Wish he did more with Sage mode, which imo is still the coolest of his abilities.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Gravedigger

Naruto only ever learned rasengan and kage-bunshin in the entire series, Kishi just doesn't have enough imagination for his main character.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

J-man used wind style?

I hope OP isn't one of those people who thinks Rasengan is wind release

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Get outta ma' house, son.

The whole training wasn't to improve Naruto's moves or teach him anything new. It was all to help Naruto control Kurama's chakra, which obviously worked out well considering the fact he can turn into Kurama now..

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Learning new jutsu would be extremely difficult due to Kurama interfering with his chakra control.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Out there

two words,

"that jutsu"

a jutsu that needs the fox's chakra to excute.

Jiraiya had a big task when trauining naruto, he had teach him about a jutsu that is new to the ninja world and work out a way to control the fox.

Tell me who else can do that. Jiraiya is master sensei, all his students are epic, his work with naruto will be shown in the final moments in the series.

A tribute the man that lead a revolution against the darkness, madara. Just like Jiraiya was destined to do.

rip J-Man

Quote Originally Posted by Nigete View Post
    Learning new jutsu would be extremely difficult due to Kurama interfering with his chakra control.
    this also was big problem too, dont u gusy remember what it took for naruto to train the wind rasengan? He needed help to surpress the fox. Things arent easy as some ppl like sasuke that dont to worry about responsiblty of their actions when they pull out a flashy new move boys and girls.

Last edited by psukkar; 10-20-2012 at 06:32 PM.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by BudakPurba View Post
    Naruto depart from konoha with Jiraiya to undergoing an intense training.... the result that people expect is overwhelming... Naruto predict to be like jiraiya "A great infiltration / spy shinobi" ... he should able to use many powerful jutsu or technique and nevertheless his fighting skills should be improved , not only using strength also to combine some strategy...

3 years has passed....

Naruto returns to kanoha, and its seems like naruto training was a waste.. he did have improve himself with new jutsu
    like Rasengan, Summoned Shuriken , Summoning the toad... and the fight style has a bit improve.. Naruto did actually combined strength and strategy.. but still lack of strategy and more strength...

Jiraiya ia a fine shinobi.. he has many jutsu that can help during fighting.. and its kinda sad to see that he passed away and Naruto didn't heritage his technique and ability..

its was an excitement to see battle between Jiraiya and Pain.. the battle was awesome because Jiraiya using a lot of jutsu.. like he can transform the toad into a bar.. he can trap people inside toad stomach.. he can hide inside toad body.. he can control people while he become the shadow.. his hair is also a terrify weapons.. he can use its as a shield, weapons and also can catch / grab his enemy with its... he has fire, water and wind element and maybe earth ( dark swamp )... even though his sage mode its not perfect still he can kills 3 pains..

also when fighting he not only depends on jutsu/ tech/ strength.. he actually analyze the opponents and the situation .. how to defeat the enemy, what to do next, exit way..

but all of this is Jiraiya not Naruto.. WHY? WHY? why naruto can even has that ability even its a small fractions...

Does the training goes wrong?

Does Jiraiya is too busy peeping than train Naruto?

Does Jiraiya never taught him?

Or Naruto is too slow to mastered it all?

it will be awesome if Naruto had trains well ...
    Well I have to agree with you on this, Naruto didn't get too strong during the time of training with Jiraiya, but I don't think that this is Jiraiya's fault. I think that there should have been more emphasis from the training with Jiraiya to the training with Bee. I just don't think that Naruto would have got that far with Bee without the training from Jiraiya. But let's not forget the powerful ninjas that Jiraiya has trained. I don't think this is at all Jiraiya's fault, I think that it is more of Naruto being a slower learner. Think of all the powerful ninjas Jiraiya has taught..... Minato, Nagato, Konan, Naurto, and Yagato (Red haired guy Konan's boy friend and Nagato's best friend). These are all ninjas that we have seen that have displayed very impressive skills and power and this all came from the teachings of Jiraiya.
    Think about that......
    :D

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    HashiramaWankLord... return
    and save us all!

From the databook:
    Uzumaki Naruto
    A special mention must go to taijutsu aaand, and... what intelligence!! In both of those, his scores went up by 1.5!! Could that mean the master novelist Jiraiya didn't simply pound a new jutsu into him...?!
    Extra time developing the Rasengan (which might have played a part into why Naruto's a master of using different Rasengan techniques now), and connecting to the Kyuubi are key parts to his training. It also allowed Jiraiya to pass on his will and keep Naruto's "never give up" idea on the go.

I thought people complained that Naruto's growth was too fast anyways >.>

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Jirayas training wasn't a waste...

Jiraya focused on the tailed beast inside of Naruto. I'm not gonna find the chapter, but the first time Jiraya met Naruto and started to help him train, he told Naruto that he had a huge amount of chakra inside of him (fox chakra), and that it was better for him to learn to use this chakra before anything else. Jiraya also knew that Minato sealed the fox inside Naruto cause he was supposed to use its chakra. I mean minato gave the key to the seal to jiraya for a reason...

Another thing is life experience. Naruto got that as well, and he probably wasn't the most obedient student, and he is probably the hardest type of student to work with. But when he started to realize the thread that akatsuki was, he began to take shit serious, thus he learned the rasen shurinken.

Anyway back to jirayas training... He wanted to Naruto to learn to use the fox chakra, just as I explained above, and this can be found in the manga as I said.. Jiraya might not have known about the waterfall of truth, or perhaps he knew that Naruto wasn't ready to clear his body of hatred yet. But we know for a fact that you can't control the kuybi chakra if you have hatred within you. Like when Naruto fought Deidara, we clearly saw hatred as he was punching his clone over and over. Or when he fought Oro he couldn't control the amount of kuybi tails due to the hatred he had for Oro..

However, he still learned how to bring forth the kuybi tails, I must say that is pretty impressive. To be able to control up to 3 tails in that age without the waterfall of truth training. You can piss on Jiraya for learning him this too fast, but it would be pointless to clear himself of hatred, if he couldn't bring out the 9 tailed fox anyway.....

Jirayas training before the chunin exam was also the reason naruto beat neji and later gaara, you may say what you want but this is a fact, and it wasn't the kuybi that beat them, it was Naruto, and he knew exactly how he could use the kuybi chakra, so it had nothing to do with the kuybi haters say otherwise, but I don't care. He was even able to use 1 tail against sasuke, which isn't easy either.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Armathyx View Post
    Naruto only ever learned rasengan and kage-bunshin in the entire series, Kishi just doesn't have enough imagination for his main character.
    yeah.. i definitely agree with u.. sometimes i see that kishi is not fair especially to naruto.. he is the main character.. he suppose to be better from time to time.. and be better that sasuke.. now it seems like sasuke is still in the upper hand.. if the naruto and sasuke collusion happen now.. everyone already know who is the winner.. sasuke of course..

back to the 3 yrs trains.. actually maybe some of you right to say that jiraiya is emphasis on the controlling the kurama chakra.. but, i think most of the time jiraiya went peeping girls.. hehe.. if he concentrate in training naruto a bit more.. i think that naruto would have develop well.. jiraiya is ok.. he trains konan, nagato untill they become powerfull.. and he could trains naruto how to summons frog like him.. to seal people inside the stomach.. or something.. seeing jiraiya fight sometimes is like seeing a real ninja..

he uses his full abilities during fighting pain.. he use the shadow to hide and control people.. his hair to attacks and blocked.. fire.. wah.. kishi please make a tribute to Jiraiya for once.. make a full combat mode...

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

lol i see im not the only one who is pissed about Naruto always jumping head first at the enemy with his rasengan sticking out xD, not to be all spacey but i think Jiraya gave naruto the father figure he needed and a mission (find the answer for peace) and nothing more really except the rasengan , but in that, naruto is who he is today, funny training but the idiot naruto is using that passion and low skill lvl to even charm Kurama himself ....soooo it did work lol

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaSeed View Post
    lol i see im not the only one who is pissed about Naruto always jumping head first at the enemy with his rasengan sticking out xD, not to be all spacey but i think Jiraya gave naruto the father figure he needed and a mission (find the answer for peace) and nothing more really except the rasengan , but in that, naruto is who he is today, funny training but the idiot naruto is using that passion and low skill lvl to even charm Kurama himself ....soooo it did work lol
    Jiraya is the reason Naruto beat neji in the exam... As well as why he was able to protect sakura and sasuke when gaara went beat mode

ϕ Final Getsuga Tenshou ϕ Xaviour's Avatar
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Martial Arts FTW

Let's just assume that Naruto and Sasuke were even at the end of part 1 (which we all know that Sasuke was a little better? Even though I think it should've been a tie and Naruto may have used chakara fighting Kimimaru and could've punched sasuske in the stomach and could've summoned a toad and could've kept using more rasengan and could've etc etc etc.)

Now look at the difference in Sasuke from Orochimaru's training. I think that there was a huge amount of growth in comparison to Naruto's and the only reason that Naruto stayed on par was because he had the Kyuubi inside of him.

So you could either keep talking about the past and destroy your mind thinking about power levels, or you could just shut up and enjoy the manga.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Xaviour View Post
    Let's just assume that Naruto and Sasuke were even at the end of part 1 (which we all know that Sasuke was a little better? Even though I think it should've been a tie and Naruto may have used chakara fighting Kimimaru and could've punched sasuske in the stomach and could've summoned a toad and could've kept using more rasengan and could've etc etc etc.)

Now look at the difference in Sasuke from Orochimaru's training. I think that there was a huge amount of growth in comparison to Naruto's and the only reason that Naruto stayed on par was because he had the Kyuubi inside of him.

So you could either keep talking about the past and destroy your mind thinking about power levels, or you could just shut up and enjoy the manga.
    I've said this before, but Jiraya trained Naruto in learning how to use and control the kuybi chakra. Jiraya himself said to Naruto the first time they met that he should focus on learning to use that before learning ninjutsu, since it was such a powerful power, and it would be hard to learn to use ninjutsu with no control over kuramas chakra. So you may say that Naruto has had it much harder in his training.

Sadly Jiraya might not have known about the waterfall of truth, or he just thought Naruto wasn't ready to clear himself of hatred yet, but nonetheless none of us can denie that sasuke was a genius, he had already 2 chakra natures and 3 tomoe sharingan. He only had to focus on improving in using these, whereas Naruto had to learn to control - possibly the hardest chakra in the world.. And Sasuke had Oro as teacher. I mean the man is immortal..

Also, why do you think Naruto perfected the sage training so fast and with such high success? It's because he had to work with chakra control of the chakra that was hardest to control of all. So you may say that Jirayas training was the building blocks for senjutsu chakra as well as how fast he learned to use kuramas chakra at the waterfall of truth and inside of it.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»