Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    Jun 2012
    This user has no status.

Re: Results of 3 years Of Jiraiya Training

Quote Originally Posted by Armathyx View Post
    Naruto only ever learned rasengan and kage-bunshin in the entire series, Kishi just doesn't have enough imagination for his main character.
    yeah.. i definitely agree with u.. sometimes i see that kishi is not fair especially to naruto.. he is the main character.. he suppose to be better from time to time.. and be better that sasuke.. now it seems like sasuke is still in the upper hand.. if the naruto and sasuke collusion happen now.. everyone already know who is the winner.. sasuke of course..

back to the 3 yrs trains.. actually maybe some of you right to say that jiraiya is emphasis on the controlling the kurama chakra.. but, i think most of the time jiraiya went peeping girls.. hehe.. if he concentrate in training naruto a bit more.. i think that naruto would have develop well.. jiraiya is ok.. he trains konan, nagato untill they become powerfull.. and he could trains naruto how to summons frog like him.. to seal people inside the stomach.. or something.. seeing jiraiya fight sometimes is like seeing a real ninja..

he uses his full abilities during fighting pain.. he use the shadow to hide and control people.. his hair to attacks and blocked.. fire.. wah.. kishi please make a tribute to Jiraiya for once.. make a full combat mode...

Status
    Oct 2011
    This user has no status.

lol i see im not the only one who is pissed about Naruto always jumping head first at the enemy with his rasengan sticking out xD, not to be all spacey but i think Jiraya gave naruto the father figure he needed and a mission (find the answer for peace) and nothing more really except the rasengan , but in that, naruto is who he is today, funny training but the idiot naruto is using that passion and low skill lvl to even charm Kurama himself ....soooo it did work lol

Status
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaSeed View Post
    lol i see im not the only one who is pissed about Naruto always jumping head first at the enemy with his rasengan sticking out xD, not to be all spacey but i think Jiraya gave naruto the father figure he needed and a mission (find the answer for peace) and nothing more really except the rasengan , but in that, naruto is who he is today, funny training but the idiot naruto is using that passion and low skill lvl to even charm Kurama himself ....soooo it did work lol
    Jiraya is the reason Naruto beat neji in the exam... As well as why he was able to protect sakura and sasuke when gaara went beat mode

ϕ Final Getsuga Tenshou ϕ Xaviour's Avatar
    Status
    Martial Arts FTW

Let's just assume that Naruto and Sasuke were even at the end of part 1 (which we all know that Sasuke was a little better? Even though I think it should've been a tie and Naruto may have used chakara fighting Kimimaru and could've punched sasuske in the stomach and could've summoned a toad and could've kept using more rasengan and could've etc etc etc.)

Now look at the difference in Sasuke from Orochimaru's training. I think that there was a huge amount of growth in comparison to Naruto's and the only reason that Naruto stayed on par was because he had the Kyuubi inside of him.

So you could either keep talking about the past and destroy your mind thinking about power levels, or you could just shut up and enjoy the manga.

Status
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Xaviour View Post
    Let's just assume that Naruto and Sasuke were even at the end of part 1 (which we all know that Sasuke was a little better? Even though I think it should've been a tie and Naruto may have used chakara fighting Kimimaru and could've punched sasuske in the stomach and could've summoned a toad and could've kept using more rasengan and could've etc etc etc.)

Now look at the difference in Sasuke from Orochimaru's training. I think that there was a huge amount of growth in comparison to Naruto's and the only reason that Naruto stayed on par was because he had the Kyuubi inside of him.

So you could either keep talking about the past and destroy your mind thinking about power levels, or you could just shut up and enjoy the manga.
    I've said this before, but Jiraya trained Naruto in learning how to use and control the kuybi chakra. Jiraya himself said to Naruto the first time they met that he should focus on learning to use that before learning ninjutsu, since it was such a powerful power, and it would be hard to learn to use ninjutsu with no control over kuramas chakra. So you may say that Naruto has had it much harder in his training.

Sadly Jiraya might not have known about the waterfall of truth, or he just thought Naruto wasn't ready to clear himself of hatred yet, but nonetheless none of us can denie that sasuke was a genius, he had already 2 chakra natures and 3 tomoe sharingan. He only had to focus on improving in using these, whereas Naruto had to learn to control - possibly the hardest chakra in the world.. And Sasuke had Oro as teacher. I mean the man is immortal..

Also, why do you think Naruto perfected the sage training so fast and with such high success? It's because he had to work with chakra control of the chakra that was hardest to control of all. So you may say that Jirayas training was the building blocks for senjutsu chakra as well as how fast he learned to use kuramas chakra at the waterfall of truth and inside of it.

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Jiraiya trained Naruto in the basics, something that he greatly lacked, but the basics aren't as noticeable as a bunch of new flashy techniques like most characters got post time skip.

Status
    Apr 2011
    This user has no status.

Maybe he taught him how to use the Technique he was told not to use against Kakuzu...

Status
    Jun 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by thegame View Post
    I've said this before, but Jiraya trained Naruto in learning how to use and control the kuybi chakra. Jiraya himself said to Naruto the first time they met that he should focus on learning to use that before learning ninjutsu, since it was such a powerful power, and it would be hard to learn to use ninjutsu with no control over kuramas chakra. So you may say that Naruto has had it much harder in his training.

Sadly Jiraya might not have known about the waterfall of truth, or he just thought Naruto wasn't ready to clear himself of hatred yet, but nonetheless none of us can denie that sasuke was a genius, he had already 2 chakra natures and 3 tomoe sharingan. He only had to focus on improving in using these, whereas Naruto had to learn to control - possibly the hardest chakra in the world.. And Sasuke had Oro as teacher. I mean the man is immortal..

Also, why do you think Naruto perfected the sage training so fast and with such high success? It's because he had to work with chakra control of the chakra that was hardest to control of all. So you may say that Jirayas training was the building blocks for senjutsu chakra as well as how fast he learned to use kuramas chakra at the waterfall of truth and inside of it.
    Agree with this, the training that Jiraiya was giving Naruto was preparing him for sage training I believe and makes perfect sense. He knew Naruto's strengths and weaknesses, he was in the best position to fully judge his ability at the time.

Dunno if he knew about the waterfall of truth but he knew enough to point Naruto in the right direction in regards trying to conquer Kurama's hatred. What Naruto needed to fully develop his powers in this regard, which he eventually did get, was someone like Bee who understood what was needed.

Page 2 of 2 « First 12