Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    Jun 2009
    This user has no status.

Re: if sasuke kills the hokage...

i agree naruto so should take danzo down.

Status
    Aug 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Minxed View Post
    i agree naruto so should take danzo down.
    why naruto? after all, danzo partially is responsible for the uchiha-massacre, so it should be up to sasuke to kill him.

even if they get to know that sasuke did that for some kind of justice, after all he would have killed the hokage. i cant imagine a better way to become a unforgiven s-rank-criminal of all cities. the only possibility is to kill danzo without any living witness, but i cant imagine sasuke caring for that.

Status
    Jun 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Revan View Post
    why naruto? after all, danzo partially is responsible for the uchiha-massacre, so it should be up to sasuke to kill him.

even if they get to know that sasuke did that for some kind of justice, after all he would have killed the hokage. i cant imagine a better way to become a unforgiven s-rank-criminal of all cities. the only possibility is to kill danzo without any living witness, but i cant imagine sasuke caring for that.
    wait now that u mention it, wasnt sasuke planning to kill danzo anyway? as of in the current manga, danzo is in sasuke presence. so u think he is gonna finish him off?

to be love, to be love Realtwisted's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Minxed View Post
    wait now that u mention it, wasnt sasuke planning to kill danzo anyway? as of in the current manga, danzo is in sasuke presence. so u think he is gonna finish him off?
    If naruto was in the position of sasuke, naruto would jump up and be kill. Sasuke is smart,haha

Banned
    Status
    Jul 2008
    This user has no status.

Sasuke will lose for a number of reasons.

In fact if Sasuke wins it would be completely retarded.

Let's check the facts

1.Danzo is a Hokage level ninja, he was accepted as Hokage, and can actually make himself hokage if he wishes to, while he's nothing special per se (3rd beat him) he must be powerful.

2.Sasuke lost against 8tails 3 times, and even then 8tails escaped and outsmarted sasuke AND his bum chums. Raikage is stronger than killerbee, who wants to kill Sasuke

3.Sasuke is going to assasinate someone with 5 kages and a samurai (who is more powerful than all 5 put together) in his way.

If sasuke wins he's the strongest ninja EVER.

Maybe the kages will discuss the Uchiha clan more and sasuke learns tobi has been lying to him and decides to kill zetsu instead or something.

I don't see him pulling off a successful assasination in front of a samurai guarded fortress with all 5 kages inside.

He is going to be raped a new one

Page 2 of 2 « First 12