Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Madara died in a secret cavern..... sooooo Kabuto...

If Madara died in a secret cavern, and Kabuto had Madara DNA to create Edo Madara, wouldn't that imply that Orochimaru was in contact with Old Madara?

OH LONG JOHNSON edo tensai wilmaso's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Madara died in a secret cavern..... sooooo Kabuto...

yea i thought this as soon as they showed granny madara.... that made me beleve that oro knew somthing about madara and his plan... as you see oro is not interested in the war ...why cuz he has his own agenda. he is fully aware of moon eye plan and went to the extreme of making kabuto make a edo of madara beyond his prime to spoil madaras plan you'll see why soon enough. i need a lil bit more evidence before i can reveal my true theory of all. hehehehe

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by sageadvice View Post
    If Madara died in a secret cavern, and Kabuto had Madara DNA to create Edo Madara, wouldn't that imply that Orochimaru was in contact with Old Madara?
    Orochimaru was in contact with almost every known character in naruto series

Status
    Jul 2012
    In my hideout planning to kidnap a princess
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

well that's very possible

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by orochimaru02 View Post

Seriously. or, he was in contact with madara, which put him in contact with every known villain in the series.

another day another dawn.. FlareBlitz's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    tsk...tsk...tsk...kishi..

Quote Originally Posted by orochimaru02 View Post
    haha this ^^

Tobirama/Madara/Hashi fan Hipster Madara's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    based-madara.tumblr.com

Hashirama kept a lock of Madara's hair and DNA like Madara.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lone Ranger, Sun Gazer

interesting. well thought out.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Orochimaru is the savior of this world!

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Or it could imply that madara left some of his dna behind at the valley of the end. Would also explain how oro got hashi cells to clone yamato.

Senior Member Naruto N. Uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    too cool for a status

when kabuto spoke to tobi he was in shock of how much orochmaru knew

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

So here is something else to consider when talking about Oro, Kabuto and Madara. We know that Oro implanted part of his soul in each of his curse marks and we also know that Sasuke knew Oro could be brought back with this mark then we have to assume Kabuto knew this as well. Now ever since Kabuto reemerged with his sage powers and all of the DNA implants he has everyone assumed he was working toward his own goals at that point however I think he was still working toward helping Oro achieve his goals. What we saw of Kabuto even in his flashback his was a very loyal person so his loyalty to Oro would not end with Sasuke absorbing him since Kabuto would have known that Oro could be brought back with a curse seal. So from the beginning Kabuto was probably prepping EDO Madara for Oro to take over. How awesome would Oro be if he was able to take over a fully released EDO Madara body that had been brought back with Hashi DNA. I think it is very possible we could see that happen. I somehow think that Kabuto and Oro both knew that EDO could be broken and they were actually counting on Madara breaking it.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by pervysage69 View Post
    So here is something else to consider when talking about Oro, Kabuto and Madara. We know that Oro implanted part of his soul in each of his curse marks and we also know that Sasuke knew Oro could be brought back with this mark then we have to assume Kabuto knew this as well. Now ever since Kabuto reemerged with his sage powers and all of the DNA implants he has everyone assumed he was working toward his own goals at that point however I think he was still working toward helping Oro achieve his goals. What we saw of Kabuto even in his flashback his was a very loyal person so his loyalty to Oro would not end with Sasuke absorbing him since Kabuto would have known that Oro could be brought back with a curse seal. So from the beginning Kabuto was probably prepping EDO Madara for Oro to take over. How awesome would Oro be if he was able to take over a fully released EDO Madara body that had been brought back with Hashi DNA. I think it is very possible we could see that happen. I somehow think that Kabuto and Oro both knew that EDO could be broken and they were actually counting on Madara breaking it.
    That is a very disturbing line of thought. That would be just unthinkably bad news.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by pervysage69 View Post
    ok..

if orochimaru isnt strong enough to take sasukes body how the hell is he strong enough to take edo madaras with unlimited chakra?

2nd tobi was suprised at how much orochimaru knew

the only thing im thinking is if orochimaru was aware whilst being inside anko was he aware inside kabuto?
    because i think oro is the only one who can edo tensei people back to life properly as in bring people back where they are actually alive not just a soul im only thinking this because he promised tsunade to bring back her loved ones if he can AND is aware of things whilst being in kabuto he COULD and this is a stretch bring back the uchiha clan
    IF he had access to obitos lab and sharingans meaning sasuke would get his family back and orochimaru possibly stealing a slightly weaker uchiha clans body..

but this is just a guess

mind you i was right about the origins of zetsu the black half being madaras chakra and the white half being 1st hokage

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Though Oro said he got Hashis remains, it seems more likely that Oro got it from Madara by doing a "favor" for Madara. If he had Madara DNA he had summoned him

So from this knowledge Kabuto tracked down his grave, cave or whatever.