Don't trust people who don't
    like Rock Lee.

Hopefully a fun spar ahead of me.

Rei's rules.
    Mid-range.
    Everything but CE's aloud.
    No killing/stealing.
    Grassy plain. No water source.

I'll be using my Castiel bio (In need of an update, I've mastered dark.) Post your bio, and I shall make my move.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I ask not for lighter burdens,
    but for broader shoulders.

Re: Hopefully a fun spar ahead of me.

Yes... yes... :zonder: Selendrile enjoys fun... yes... yes... Casshern in sig. (red schtuff!)

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    like Rock Lee.

Quote Originally Posted by Selendrile View Post
    Yes... yes... :zonder: Selendrile enjoys fun... yes... yes... Casshern in sig. (red schtuff!)
    Talking doesn't affect the time fame.

Castiel: Hello there, seems like I haven't faced you before I hope we have a fun spar.

-With out warning, I use; I bring my hands together, electrical energy starts to crackle around me, from there I slam my hands down on the ground, an electric current races towards you, they spit I send them all towards you from different angles.-

(Raiton: Ikazuchi no Utage) - Lightning Release: Lightning Burial ~ Banquet of Lightning
    Type: Offense
    Range: Mid/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user brings their hands together and an electrical energy will begin to crackle around them. They will then slam their hands to the ground to send an electric current racing through the earth. When the current approaches its target, it can split into multiple tendrils to attack separate targets individually.

-As soon as I perform that jutsu, I seamlessly use; I gather up my dark chakra, then I release a black widespread wave, towards you using my hand to control it, I put a lot of dark chakra into it, to make it a decent size wave.-

(Meiton: Yami no Nami) - Dark Release: Darkness Wave
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will release a black, widespread wave made of dark chakra at their opponent just a wave of their hand.

-While the wave is racing towards you, I use; I clap my hands, gathering lighting chakra then I separate my hands, creating a long cloak over my own body, to protect me from certain attacks.-

(Raiton: Sono Ikazuchi kiji) - Lightning Release: The Lightning Cloak
    Type: Defense
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: User channels lightning chakra in his/her hands. He then claps and separates his/her hands from each other creating a long cloak that could easily cover users body (10 feet by 10 feet) . The clock is a mesh of strong tight lightning bonds which are not harmful to the user whose chakra is used. He can then use this cloak to protect him from other jutsus by wrapping it around him or the jutsu. This cloak is super effective against earth style technique which are A-Rank or below, It can tear the earth into molecular level, which means the lighting mesh of the cloak will destroy the earth leaving no trace, but it disappears after it is used once.
    Note:
    ♦ Can defend the user from A-Rank or below Earth jutsus which are of reasonable size, not huge boulder but rocks, spikes, small earth weapons.
    ♦ Can be destroyed by B-Rank Wind Jutsu.
    ♦ Will disappear after used once.
    ♦ lasts for 2 turns without use.
    ♦ Can only be used 2 times per battle.
    ♦ Can only be taught by Blizzàrd

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan. View Post
    Talking doesn't affect the time fame.

Castiel: Hello there, seems like I haven't faced you before I hope we have a fun spar.

-With out warning, I use; I bring my hands together, electrical energy starts to crackle around me, from there I slam my hands down on the ground, an electric current races towards you, they spit I send them all towards you from different angles.-

(Raiton: Ikazuchi no Utage) - Lightning Release: Lightning Burial ~ Banquet of Lightning
    Range: Mid/Long
    Description: The user brings their hands together and an electrical energy will begin to crackle around them. They will then slam their hands to the ground to send an electric current racing through the earth. When the current approaches its target, it can split into multiple tendrils to attack separate targets individually.

-As soon as I perform that jutsu, I seamlessly use; I gather up my dark chakra, then I release a black widespread wave, towards you using my hand to control it, I put a lot of dark chakra into it, to make it a decent size wave.-

(Meiton: Yami no Nami) - Dark Release: Darkness Wave
    Description: The user will release a black, widespread wave made of dark chakra at their opponent just a wave of their hand.

-While the wave is racing towards you, I use; I clap my hands, gathering lighting chakra then I separate my hands, creating a long cloak over my own body, to protect me from certain attacks.-

(Raiton: Sono Ikazuchi kiji) - Lightning Release: The Lightning Cloak
    Type: Defense
    Description: User channels lightning chakra in his/her hands. He then claps and separates his/her hands from each other creating a long cloak that could easily cover users body (10 feet by 10 feet) . The clock is a mesh of strong tight lightning bonds which are not harmful to the user whose chakra is used. He can then use this cloak to protect him from other jutsus by wrapping it around him or the jutsu. This cloak is super effective against earth style technique which are A-Rank or below, It can tear the earth into molecular level, which means the lighting mesh of the cloak will destroy the earth leaving no trace, but it disappears after it is used once.
    Note:
    ♦ Can defend the user from A-Rank or below Earth jutsus which are of reasonable size, not huge boulder but rocks, spikes, small earth weapons.
    ♦ Can be destroyed by B-Rank Wind Jutsu.
    ♦ Will disappear after used once.
    ♦ lasts for 2 turns without use.
    ♦ Can only be used 2 times per battle.
    ♦ Can only be taught by Blizzàrd

I dont know who I am.. But my enemies call me Casshern. What is yours?

Casshern notes the electrical energy around your hands, and then proceeds to watch you slam them to the ground to send lightning at him. At this time, he performs a single hand seal. This releases a small bullet of wind, which upon striking the ground, explodes into a raging inferno. This would overtake the lightning coming at him, and would be negated by your dark chakra.

(Fūton: Atsugai) - Wind Style: Pressure Damage
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

Once he sees you cloak yourself in lightning, he does the same.

Let me show you where that technique originated from, young shinobi..

He focuses lightning chakra into his feet, laying dormant until activated. While doing this, he throws two explosively tagged kunai to fall in an arc from directly above you.

(Raiton: Pachipachi Ninja no Kutsu)- Crackling Ninja Shoes
    Type: Supplementary
    Chakra cost: 30
    Description: The user channels ration chakra to his feet, which then travels into the ground, 5 feet in any direction around the user. This jutsu lays dormant, until it is activated when any doton jutsu is used within its vicinity. The chakra reacts to doton, and as such will release a pulse of electricity, destroying any doton jutsu before it can be started.
    *Note: Can only be taught/used by Selendrile
    *Note: Only works when the doton jutsu emerges from the 5ft. area around the user
    *Note: Usable twice per battle
    *Note: Once used, the jutsu remains active until it is used once

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    like Rock Lee.

I dont know who I am.. But my enemies call me Casshern. What is yours?

Casshern notes the electrical energy around your hands, and then proceeds to watch you slam them to the ground to send lightning at him. At this time, he performs a single hand seal. This releases a small bullet of wind, which upon striking the ground, explodes into a raging inferno. This would overtake the lightning coming at him, and would be negated by your dark chakra.

(Fūton: Atsugai) - Wind Style: Pressure Damage
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

Once he sees you cloak yourself in lightning, he does the same.

Let me show you where that technique originated from, young shinobi..

He focuses lightning chakra into his feet, laying dormant until activated. While doing this, he throws two explosively tagged kunai to fall in an arc from directly above you.

(Raiton: Pachipachi Ninja no Kutsu)- Crackling Ninja Shoes
    Description: The user channels ration chakra to his feet, which then travels into the ground, 5 feet in any direction around the user. This jutsu lays dormant, until it is activated when any doton jutsu is used within its vicinity. The chakra reacts to doton, and as such will release a pulse of electricity, destroying any doton jutsu before it can be started.
    *Note: Only works when the doton jutsu emerges from the 5ft. area around the user
    *Note: Once used, the jutsu remains active until it is used once
    Nice jutsu you have there. Hmm.

-As I see you have covered me in your crackling ninja shoes, I use; I forcibly remove the physical and spiritual energy of the lighting based jutsu into the upper square on my hand, till all the physical and spiritual energy is gone, causing the jutsu to go along with it.-

(Meiton: Kyūketsukō) - Dark Release: Inhaling Maw
    Type: Offensive, Defensive
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user uses their dark release to forcibly extract the physical and spiritual energy (chakra) of another ninja and absorb it through the upper square of the mark on his left hand, which can then be used to perform Dark Release: Judgment.
    Note: Can absorb up to A-Rank Wind, Fire and Lightning techniques, S-Rank raw chakra or C-Rank Water, all within reason. Has no effect on Earth techniques.

-I seamlessly use; I convert the chakra I just removed from your jutsu, into dark chakra, from there I release the chakra, manipulating the chakra into a type of blue flames (the flames are coming out of my lower square on my hand).-

(Meiton: Jajjimento) - Dark Release: Judgment
    Range: Short - Mid
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user converts the absorbed chakra from the Dark Release: Inhailing Maw and then releases it into light blue flames, turning it back on their enemies with amplified strength to blow them away. The flames are expelled through the lower square mark on their left hand.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice jutsu you have there. Hmm.

-As I see you have covered me in your crackling ninja shoes, I use; I forcibly remove the physical and spiritual energy of the lighting based jutsu into the upper square on my hand, till all the physical and spiritual energy is gone, causing the jutsu to go along with it.-

Description: The user uses their dark release to forcibly extract the physical and spiritual energy (chakra) of another ninja and absorb it through the upper square of the mark on his left hand, which can then be used to perform Dark Release: Judgment.
    Note: Can absorb up to A-Rank Wind, Fire and Lightning techniques, S-Rank raw chakra or C-Rank Water, all within reason. Has no effect on Earth techniques.

-I seamlessly use; I convert the chakra I just removed from your jutsu, into dark chakra, from there I release the chakra, manipulating the chakra into a type of blue flames (the flames are coming out of my lower square on my hand).-

(Meiton: Jajjimento) - Dark Release: Judgment
    Description: The user converts the absorbed chakra from the Dark Release: Inhailing Maw and then releases it into light blue flames, turning it back on their enemies with amplified strength to blow them away. The flames are expelled through the lower square mark on their left hand.
    Unsure how you absorb the chakra that I use on myself.. o_o Ill go along

As you somehow absorb Casshern's chakra and release something at him in the form of blue flames, he releases a bullet of water from his mouth. This would cancel out the dark technique released by yourself.

(Suiton: Teppoudama) - Water Style: Water Bullet
    Range: Short/Long
    Description: The user gathers water in their mouth and then spits out a large sphere of rotating water that can blast a huge area leaving it soaked.

Afterwords, Casshern simply channels his chakra underneath and around you, dropping the ground, forming a pit. As you are suspended briefly in the air, a powerful fist rises from the ground and smashes into you with great force.

(Doton: Senshi no kodokuna ken)- Solitary Fist of the Warrior
    Range: Med-Long
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user, by channeling his chakra into the ground under the opponent, will quickly sink the earth by compacting the soil, forming a large pit. This happens 5 meters in any direction around the opponent. Then using the soil compacted from the ground, the user shapes it into a spiked fist, which he then raises out of the ground in a very quick upward thrust. Due to the ground being compacted and lowered around the opponent, they are left suspended for a brief moment before the spiked fist emerges from the bottom of the pit, impaling them on its sharp spiked knuckles.
    *Note: No doton above A-rank for the next turn

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    like Rock Lee.

Unsure how you absorb the chakra that I use on myself.. o_o Ill go along

As you somehow absorb Casshern's chakra and release something at him in the form of blue flames, he releases a bullet of water from his mouth. This would cancel out the dark technique released by yourself.

(Suiton: Teppoudama) - Water Style: Water Bullet
    Description: The user gathers water in their mouth and then spits out a large sphere of rotating water that can blast a huge area leaving it soaked.

Afterwords, Casshern simply channels his chakra underneath and around you, dropping the ground, forming a pit. As you are suspended briefly in the air, a powerful fist rises from the ground and smashes into you with great force.

(Doton: Senshi no kodokuna ken)- Solitary Fist of the Warrior
    Range: Med-Long
    Description: The user, by channeling his chakra into the ground under the opponent, will quickly sink the earth by compacting the soil, forming a large pit. This happens 5 meters in any direction around the opponent. Then using the soil compacted from the ground, the user shapes it into a spiked fist, which he then raises out of the ground in a very quick upward thrust. Due to the ground being compacted and lowered around the opponent, they are left suspended for a brief moment before the spiked fist emerges from the bottom of the pit, impaling them on its sharp spiked knuckles.
    *Note: No doton above A-rank for the next turn
    Sorry I read the move wrong. :\

-As I see the fist coming straight for me I quickly use; I preform the Ox handseal, and gather up my lighting chakra in my right hand, as the fist is coming towards me I put my right hand up in front of me, and I push my right hand though the big fist, getting small cuts on my right arm. Once again, I gather up my lighting chakra but this time in my left hand, as I do that I also use;-

(Raiton: Chidori) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds x 2
    Description: The user must first perform the following sequence of hand seals Ox → Rabbit → Monkey → Dragon → Rat → Bird → Ox → Snake → Dog → Tiger → Monkey and they create a lightning jutsu that is concentrated in the user's palm and thrusted toward the opponent at high speed. The lightning in the user's palm sounds like birds chirping, hence the name.
    Note: Someone who mastered lightning release can perform chidori with just the Ox hand seal.

-I run at you, once as I strike you with the already made chidori in my left hand, I use shape manipulation to extend the chidori, that impales and hurtles you into the air, then I increase the chakra in the chidori spear to cause a explosion.-

(Raiton: Chidori Shinsō) - One Thousand Birds True Spear
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description:The user starts off by dashing at his opponent with a Chidori in his hand. As they strikes his opponent, they uses shape manipulation to extend the Chidori into a lightning spear that impales and hurtles the opponent into the air. The user then increases the potency of the lightning, generating a powerful electric explosion at the end of the spear and sending the enemy back to the ground.
    Note: Only the spear extention can reach up to mid range.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Sorry I read the move wrong. :\

-As I see the fist coming straight for me I quickly use; I preform the Ox handseal, and gather up my lighting chakra in my right hand, as the fist is coming towards me I put my right hand up in front of me, and I push my right hand though the big fist, getting small cuts on my right arm. Once again, I gather up my lighting chakra but this time in my left hand, as I do that I also use;-

(Raiton: Chidori) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds x 2
    Description: The user must first perform the following sequence of hand seals Ox → Rabbit → Monkey → Dragon → Rat → Bird → Ox → Snake → Dog → Tiger → Monkey and they create a lightning jutsu that is concentrated in the user's palm and thrusted toward the opponent at high speed. The lightning in the user's palm sounds like birds chirping, hence the name.
    Note: Someone who mastered lightning release can perform chidori with just the Ox hand seal.

-I run at you, once as I strike you with the already made chidori in my left hand, I use shape manipulation to extend the chidori, that impales and hurtles you into the air, then I increase the chakra in the chidori spear to cause a explosion.-

(Raiton: Chidori Shinsō) - One Thousand Birds True Spear
    Description:The user starts off by dashing at his opponent with a Chidori in his hand. As they strikes his opponent, they uses shape manipulation to extend the Chidori into a lightning spear that impales and hurtles the opponent into the air. The user then increases the potency of the lightning, generating a powerful electric explosion at the end of the spear and sending the enemy back to the ground.
    Note: Only the spear extention can reach up to mid range.
    No probs.

____

After you destroy Casshern's technique and leap off the fist (which you would have to do), he performs one hand seal and spins the ground under and around you at incredibly high speeds, as your first foot hits the ground. Casshern stops the spin in a way where you are thrown backwards and flung back into the pit that was created from the earlier technique.

Around we go, shinobi..!

(Doton: Kenban)- Earth Release: Rotator Plate
    Type: Supplmentary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra: 20
    Damage: N/A
    Description: The user will first perform a series of two hand seals, while having constant contact with an earth source. After sending their chakra racing through the earth, the ground under the opponent in a circular shape will rapidly spin at high speeds, like a top. This high speed of rotation has enough power behind it to throw the opponent severely off balance, and fling them hard onto the ground up to several meters away. The diameter of the affected circle is approximately two meters. The spinning motion will last as long as the user concentrates on the spinning the earth. However, this technique can be cancelled in an instant.
    *Note: Can only be taught by Selendrile
    *Note: Usable four times per battle
    *Note: The user cannot use any other techniques while concentrating on the spinning earth.

As you are sent tumbling backwards from the technique, Casshern slings two explosive kunai at your position. The kunai's size are then reduced to the size of a toothpick (about 2 inches long). The small size may go un-noticed by you as you were tumbling on the ground as they were thrown. The tags then detonate when in range of you, (a meter or so)

(Ninpo: Chisana Shuriken no Jutsu) - Ninja Art: Small Shuriken Technique
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Description: The user will throw a projectile towards the enemy, and will then use his chakra to rapidly decrease the projectile's size. The size can be reduced down to the size of a marble. However, with the size being decreased, the damage done by the projectile is also dramatically decreased. This technique is based upon the less advanced version, "Ninja Art: Giant Shuriken Technique."

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    like Rock Lee.

No probs.

____

After you destroy Casshern's technique and leap off the fist (which you would have to do), he performs one hand seal and spins the ground under and around you at incredibly high speeds, as your first foot hits the ground. Casshern stops the spin in a way where you are thrown backwards and flung back into the pit that was created from the earlier technique.

Around we go, shinobi..!

(Doton: Kenban)- Earth Release: Rotator Plate
    Type: Supplmentary
    Chakra: 20
    Damage: N/A
    Description: The user will first perform a series of two hand seals, while having constant contact with an earth source. After sending their chakra racing through the earth, the ground under the opponent in a circular shape will rapidly spin at high speeds, like a top. This high speed of rotation has enough power behind it to throw the opponent severely off balance, and fling them hard onto the ground up to several meters away. The diameter of the affected circle is approximately two meters. The spinning motion will last as long as the user concentrates on the spinning the earth. However, this technique can be cancelled in an instant.
    *Note: Usable four times per battle
    *Note: The user cannot use any other techniques while concentrating on the spinning earth.

As you are sent tumbling backwards from the technique, Casshern slings two explosive kunai at your position. The kunai's size are then reduced to the size of a toothpick (about 2 inches long). The small size may go un-noticed by you as you were tumbling on the ground as they were thrown. The tags then detonate when in range of you, (a meter or so)

(Ninpo: Chisana Shuriken no Jutsu) - Ninja Art: Small Shuriken Technique
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Description: The user will throw a projectile towards the enemy, and will then use his chakra to rapidly decrease the projectile's size. The size can be reduced down to the size of a marble. However, with the size being decreased, the damage done by the projectile is also dramatically decreased. This technique is based upon the less advanced version, "Ninja Art: Giant Shuriken Technique."
    I am so sorry for the late reply, the last few days have been hectic.

-As I'm tumbling I get injured from the two explosive kunai, I quickly get a handful of shuriken in my hands, add my wind chakra to them, then proceed to throw them at you, then as soon as I've done that I gather up my earth chakra since I'm in the pit that was created earlier I perform the tiger hand seal and from there the earth rampart that is just a simply square shaped, shape lifts me out out of the pit. Now I gather up my fire chakra and perform the hand seals Rat → Dog → Tiger, then I spit out a small fireball that I send straight for you, once it makes contact with you, it erupts into a giant fire-storm.-

(Fūton: Kaiten Shuriken) - Wind Release: Rotating Shuriken
    Chakra Cost:15
    Damage Points:30
    Description: This technique will infuse wind-based chakra into bladed weapons. The user can than manipulate the blades in a spinning manner to attack the target.

(Doton: Doryū Jōheki) - Earth Release: Earth Flow Rampart
    Type: Defence/Supplementary
    Range: Short/Mid
    Description: By performing the Tiger hand seal the user then makes a gigantic rampart rise up beneath the user's feet, by shaping the ground and increasing the amount of earth with chakra. Depending on what the user imagines, the shape of the rampart can be anything from level ground to a steep, needle-like mountain. If the user increases the volume of earth too much, he can be forced to keep his chakra consumption down. The user can combine this jutsu with Water Style: Waterfall Basin Technique to create a waterfall.

(Katon: Zukokku) - Fire Release: Intelligent Hard Work
    Description: The user after performing the required hand seals Rat → Dog → Tiger fires a small fireball that erupts into a giant fire-storm after making contact with a surface, causing widespread destruction to the area. Since the flames travel along the ground, and cover such a wide area this is a difficult technique to evade. When combined with Wind Release: Pressure Damage, this technique is amplified to the point of being able to evaporate a large amount of water in an instant.

Had enough yet?

Last edited by Nathan.; 10-27-2012 at 02:04 AM.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

I am so sorry for the late reply, the last few days have been hectic.

-As I'm tumbling I get injured from the two explosive kunai, I quickly get a handful of shuriken in my hands, add my wind chakra to them, then proceed to throw them at you, then as soon as I've done that I gather up my earth chakra since I'm in the pit that was created earlier I perform the tiger hand seal and from there the earth rampart that is just a simply square shaped, shape lifts me out out of the pit. Now I gather up my fire chakra and perform the hand seals Rat → Dog → Tiger, then I spit out a small fireball that I send straight for you, once it makes contact with you, it erupts into a giant fire-storm.-

(Fūton: Kaiten Shuriken) - Wind Release: Rotating Shuriken
    Chakra Cost:15
    Damage Points:30
    Description: This technique will infuse wind-based chakra into bladed weapons. The user can than manipulate the blades in a spinning manner to attack the target.

Description: By performing the Tiger hand seal the user then makes a gigantic rampart rise up beneath the user's feet, by shaping the ground and increasing the amount of earth with chakra. Depending on what the user imagines, the shape of the rampart can be anything from level ground to a steep, needle-like mountain. If the user increases the volume of earth too much, he can be forced to keep his chakra consumption down. The user can combine this jutsu with Water Style: Waterfall Basin Technique to create a waterfall.

(Katon: Zukokku) - Fire Release: Intelligent Hard Work
    Description: The user after performing the required hand seals Rat → Dog → Tiger fires a small fireball that erupts into a giant fire-storm after making contact with a surface, causing widespread destruction to the area. Since the flames travel along the ground, and cover such a wide area this is a difficult technique to evade. When combined with Wind Release: Pressure Damage, this technique is amplified to the point of being able to evaporate a large amount of water in an instant.

Had enough yet?

As the shuriken travel at me, I simply release enough fireballs to redirect and negate the wind-infused weapons.

( Ryu Kaen Bakufuu ) - Dragon Flame Blitz
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage points: 20
    Description: The user shoots balls of fire at the opponent.

Once you raise yourself from the pit, and release a large firestorm at me, I release a barricade of water from my mouth, smothering the flames. Using the remaining strength of the water, I stop the release and enhance the water's range with a wave of powerful wind, forming a B+B rank wind/water combination.

Im just getting started!

(Suiton: Suijinheki) - Water Style: Water Encampment Wall
    Description: This defensive jutsu creates a wall of water around the user. The user will use the following hand seals to activate the technique Tiger → Snake → Rat → Snake → Tiger. Enemy attacks are completely intercepted by a fence of water blown out from the mouth, and is raised from below with tremendous might. The water is blown out in the form of a circle around the user, and it makes for a defence without openings. It is also possible for the user to control the amount of water and duration at will. Furthermore, because the field of vision is maintained even while defending one can easily go on to the next move, which is a great advantage. The wall can also be formed from a pre-existing water source.

(Fūton: Fūsui Ranha no Jutsu) -Wind Release: Wind Water Wild Wave Technique
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user will first release a wave of water at the opponent, and then the user will enhance the wave's destructive capacity with wind.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    like Rock Lee.

As the shuriken travel at me, I simply release enough fireballs to redirect and negate the wind-infused weapons.

( Ryu Kaen Bakufuu ) - Dragon Flame Blitz
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage points: 20
    Description: The user shoots balls of fire at the opponent.

Once you raise yourself from the pit, and release a large firestorm at me, I release a barricade of water from my mouth, smothering the flames. Using the remaining strength of the water, I stop the release and enhance the water's range with a wave of powerful wind, forming a B+B rank wind/water combination.

Im just getting started!

(Suiton: Suijinheki) - Water Style: Water Encampment Wall
    Description: This defensive jutsu creates a wall of water around the user. The user will use the following hand seals to activate the technique Tiger → Snake → Rat → Snake → Tiger. Enemy attacks are completely intercepted by a fence of water blown out from the mouth, and is raised from below with tremendous might. The water is blown out in the form of a circle around the user, and it makes for a defence without openings. It is also possible for the user to control the amount of water and duration at will. Furthermore, because the field of vision is maintained even while defending one can easily go on to the next move, which is a great advantage. The wall can also be formed from a pre-existing water source.

(Fūton: Fūsui Ranha no Jutsu) -Wind Release: Wind Water Wild Wave Technique
    Description: The user will first release a wave of water at the opponent, and then the user will enhance the wave's destructive capacity with wind.
    -As I see your combo of water and wind jutsu come towards me, I use; I preform the hand seals Tiger → Dog while gathering up a large amount of wind chakra in my mouth, I spit the wind out to create a huge wind sphere, since it's S-rank I'd guess it would cancel your jutsu out, seamlessly after I use; gathering up fire chakra in my hands, then I release multiple fire shots that once they come into contact with you, they explode on you.-

(Fūton: Shinkū Taigyoku) – Wind Release: Vacuum Great Sphere
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short – Mid
    Description: After performing two hand seals Tiger → Dog the user launches a stronger version of the Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere technique, where the user instead chooses to compress the entirety of the previously inhaled breath into a single large, crushing sphere of wind chakra that they then proceed to expel from their mouth.

( Bakuhatsu Enhogan ) – Exploding Flame Shots
    Range: Mid
    Description: The user shoots multiple fire shots from their hands that are able to cause fiery explosions on impact with any object. The shots can't set the opponent on fire, though they can cause damage by exploding on him.

I'm enjoying myself.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

-As I see your combo of water and wind jutsu come towards me, I use; I preform the hand seals Tiger → Dog while gathering up a large amount of wind chakra in my mouth, I spit the wind out to create a huge wind sphere, since it's S-rank I'd guess it would cancel your jutsu out, seamlessly after I use; gathering up fire chakra in my hands, then I release multiple fire shots that once they come into contact with you, they explode on you.-

(Fūton: Shinkū Taigyoku) – Wind Release: Vacuum Great Sphere
    Description: After performing two hand seals Tiger → Dog the user launches a stronger version of the Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere technique, where the user instead chooses to compress the entirety of the previously inhaled breath into a single large, crushing sphere of wind chakra that they then proceed to expel from their mouth.

( Bakuhatsu Enhogan ) – Exploding Flame Shots
    Description: The user shoots multiple fire shots from their hands that are able to cause fiery explosions on impact with any object. The shots can't set the opponent on fire, though they can cause damage by exploding on him.

I'm enjoying myself.
    With the remaining wind being sent at me, I manipulate my chakra and release a large fireball. This would continue through your wind attack and negate your fire as well.

(Katon: Gōka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Hellfire Technique
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and breath out from their mouth a large fireball that travels at the opponent. As it reaches the opponent it bursts into a maelstrom of fire engulfing them in flames.

Why dont we, have a little fun perhaps?

Casshern draws his sword and bursts toward you, the sword held in his left hand and laying horizontal in front of his body. He places a kunai in his right hand, his arm all the way extended forwards, with the tip facing outwards away from him. His sword arm would lay across the top of the arm with the kunai.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    like Rock Lee.

With the remaining wind being sent at me, I manipulate my chakra and release a large fireball. This would continue through your wind attack and negate your fire as well.

(Katon: Gōka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Hellfire Technique
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and breath out from their mouth a large fireball that travels at the opponent. As it reaches the opponent it bursts into a maelstrom of fire engulfing them in flames.

Why dont we, have a little fun perhaps?

Casshern draws his sword and bursts toward you, the sword held in his left hand and laying horizontal in front of his body. He places a kunai in his right hand, his arm all the way extended forwards, with the tip facing outwards away from him. His sword arm would lay across the top of the arm with the kunai.
    Freeform ehh, with the hint of swords?

-Castiel, pulls out two kunai(s) from his pocket, he has one kunai in his right hand and the other in his left, Castiel pours chakra into the kunai that he is holding with his left hand, as you burst towards me, I get into a deference stance so I can hold up to your attack.-

Make your move Casshern-san.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Freeform ehh, with the hint of swords?

-Castiel, pulls out two kunai(s) from his pocket, he has one kunai in his right hand and the other in his left, Castiel pours chakra into the kunai that he is holding with his left hand, as you burst towards me, I get into a deference stance so I can hold up to your attack.-

Make your move Casshern-san.
    Before reaching you, I whip my sword upwards, so it faces the sky in my left hand. When in range of you, I slash downwards with my left aimed at your right shoulder. I simultaneously flick the kunai across my body as my slash begins, aimed at your right shin.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    like Rock Lee.

Before reaching you, I whip my sword upwards, so it faces the sky in my left hand. When in range of you, I slash downwards with my left aimed at your right shoulder. I simultaneously flick the kunai across my body as my slash begins, aimed at your right shin.
    -I see the sword coming downwards towards my right shoulder, I get the kunai in my left, with my chakra in it, I lift my left hand up having the kunai facing right of my left hand, blocking your slash, from there the kunai in my right hand, I throw at your knee cap.-

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

-I see the sword coming downwards towards my right shoulder, I get the kunai in my left, with my chakra in it, I lift my left hand up having the kunai facing right of my left hand, blocking your slash, from there the kunai in my right hand, I throw at your knee cap.-
    Forgot my kunai I threw.

_______

Got you.

As Casshern's sword clashes against your kunai, the second they meet, he channels chakra into his sword. The sword multiplies its weight incredibly, snapping your sword in one fluid motion and completely cleaving off the right side of your body. He releases the sword once it multiplies its weight. Simultaneously, as the kunai is launched, he folds in his right knee (never stated so ill assume right?), and then launches it upwards into your groin being careful to evade the sword.

(Doton: Chō Kajūgan no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Super Added Weight Rock Technique
    Description: A more advanced version of the Earth Release: Added Weight Rock Technique, in which the user drastically increases the weight of any object in direct physical contact, but to a much greater extent than that of the original ability. Under certain circumstances, the technique can be used to increase the force behind attacks.
    Note: Note: The Initial effects last for 1 turn before the weight of the mass is returned to normal.

(Shōshitsu) - Rising Knee
    Chakra cost: N/A
    Damage points: 15
    Description: The user will strike their opponent with an upwards thrust with their knee.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    like Rock Lee.

Forgot my kunai I threw.

_______

Got you.

As Casshern's sword clashes against your kunai, the second they meet, he channels chakra into his sword. The sword multiplies its weight incredibly, snapping your sword in one fluid motion and completely cleaving off the right side of your body. He releases the sword once it multiplies its weight. Simultaneously, as the kunai is launched, he folds in his right knee (never stated so ill assume right?), and then launches it upwards into your groin being careful to evade the sword.

(Doton: Chō Kajūgan no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Super Added Weight Rock Technique
    Description: A more advanced version of the Earth Release: Added Weight Rock Technique, in which the user drastically increases the weight of any object in direct physical contact, but to a much greater extent than that of the original ability. Under certain circumstances, the technique can be used to increase the force behind attacks.
    Note: Note: The Initial effects last for 1 turn before the weight of the mass is returned to normal.

(Shōshitsu) - Rising Knee
    Chakra cost: N/A
    Damage points: 15
    Description: The user will strike their opponent with an upwards thrust with their knee.
    Woops, my bad. ._.

-As the sword cuts though my kunai, I swiftly use; To shake you off balance, so your sword just gazes me, from there I use; gather my wind chakra up I clap my hands, the gale blows away the kunai going towards my groin, and knocks you back a tiny bit, as you are off balance, I use; I gather up a large amount of dark chakra in my right palm, then run at you and I strike you with the Revival Fist, if hit it'll shatter your bones.-

(Doton: Yochi no Douyou) - Earth Release: World Shaking
    Description: The user will concentrate and release their chakra into the ground to create a small tremer that can result in harming the enemy target.

(Fūton: Reppūshō) - Wind Release: Gale Palm
    Type:Attack/Supplementary
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: A simple technique that when the users hands are clapped together, wind is compressed and transformed into a powerful gale. This technique, when used as an isolated attack has the power to easily knock over a human. Though the true value comes from using it together with projectile weapons like shuriken or kunai. Their speed, power, and ability to wound or even kill are all increased several times.

(Meiton: Chō Kasseiken) - Dark Release: Super Revival Fist
    Description: This jutsu works in similar fashion to rasengan. by gathering dark chakra into the users hand, the user can create a dark orb with two dark rings around it (giving an atomic look). The user will then plow the orb into the opponent, resulting in the opponent being with tremendous bone shattering force.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Woops, my bad. ._.

-As the sword cuts though my kunai, I swiftly use; To shake you off balance, so your sword just gazes me, from there I use; gather my wind chakra up I clap my hands, the gale blows away the kunai going towards my groin, and knocks you back a tiny bit, as you are off balance, I use; I gather up a large amount of dark chakra in my right palm, then run at you and I strike you with the Revival Fist, if hit it'll shatter your bones.-

(Doton: Yochi no Douyou) - Earth Release: World Shaking
    Description: The user will concentrate and release their chakra into the ground to create a small tremer that can result in harming the enemy target.

(Fūton: Reppūshō) - Wind Release: Gale Palm
    Type:Attack/Supplementary
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: A simple technique that when the users hands are clapped together, wind is compressed and transformed into a powerful gale. This technique, when used as an isolated attack has the power to easily knock over a human. Though the true value comes from using it together with projectile weapons like shuriken or kunai. Their speed, power, and ability to wound or even kill are all increased several times.

(Meiton: Chō Kasseiken) - Dark Release: Super Revival Fist
    Description: This jutsu works in similar fashion to rasengan. by gathering dark chakra into the users hand, the user can create a dark orb with two dark rings around it (giving an atomic look). The user will then plow the orb into the opponent, resulting in the opponent being with tremendous bone shattering force.
    As Casshern is hit off balance by the wind technique, he sees you rush towards him with some some of dark orb in your hand. Thinking quickly, Casshern does his best to shift his body to face yours, and plunge his hand forward. A rasengan appears his my hand as it moves forward, infused with huge amounts of earth chakra. It makes contact with the dark orb, blowing through and continuing toward your chest with the crushing properties of earth.

Rasengan!!

Elemental Rasengan + Earth
    Type:Attack/Defence
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:N/A
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: By combining the original Rasengan with an elemental affinity, a new Rasengan can be created that may produce a variety of effects.
    Note:Must know rasengan

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    like Rock Lee.

As Casshern is hit off balance by the wind technique, he sees you rush towards him with some some of dark orb in your hand. Thinking quickly, Casshern does his best to shift his body to face yours, and plunge his hand forward. A rasengan appears his my hand as it moves forward, infused with huge amounts of earth chakra. It makes contact with the dark orb, blowing through and continuing toward your chest with the crushing properties of earth.

Rasengan!!

Elemental Rasengan + Earth
    Type:Attack/Defence
    Chakra Cost:N/A
    Description: By combining the original Rasengan with an elemental affinity, a new Rasengan can be created that may produce a variety of effects.
    Note:Must know rasengan
    This is going to be a daring move, hopefully it'll work, ~_~

-As my dark orb is destoryed, and your rasengan coming towards me aiming for my chest, I very quickly use; I manipulate my chakra infront of me, into the earth turning the earth in to a lose like quality, then I send the landslide at you, you slide and fall from the landslide, as you're sliding on the landslide, I seamlessly use; I preform the seals Boar → Tiger, then you get consumed by a non-flammable pit, with the increasing amount of chakra I am putting into this, I've made the swamp half the size of the battlefield.-

(Doton: Dochūbaku) - Earth Release: Landslide Technique
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra to create the earth infront of them to turn to a lose like quality and create a landslide that is directed towards the enemy target.

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
    Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

Last edited by Nathan.; 11-01-2012 at 07:45 AM.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

This is going to be a daring move, hopefully it'll work, ~_~

-As my dark orb is destoryed, and your rasengan coming towards me aiming for my chest, I very quickly use; I manipulate my chakra infront of me, into the earth turning the earth in to a lose like quality, then I send the landslide at you, you slide and fall from the landslide, as you're sliding on the landslide, I seamlessly use; I preform the seals Boar → Tiger, then you get consumed by a non-flammable pit, with the increasing amount of chakra I am putting into this, I've made the swamp half the size of the battlefield.-

(Doton: Dochūbaku) - Earth Release: Landslide Technique
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra to create the earth infront of them to turn to a lose like quality and create a landslide that is directed towards the enemy target.

Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.
    As I get pulled away from your body before my Rasengan connects, I begin to channel my chakra into my back. Once done, a pair of flaming wings sprout from my back, as the swamp forms under me. With a single stroke of my powerful wings, I go high into the sky, performing a flip and rocketing over your position.

You're clever, I give you that, shinobi..

(Katon: Kasai Tenshi Tsubasa )-Fire Style: Fire Angel Wings
    Type: Defence
    Range: Mid-Long
    Chakra Cost: 50
    Description: The User concentrates his/her Fire chakra in his/her shoulders.
    Then, the user shapes it into two (angel) wings made out of Fire. The user can use as a fire shield against wepons like Kunai's, Shuriken's Etc. This, jutsu can also alllow the user to Fly into the air.
    .Note: This, jutsu can be used once per battle.
    .Note: This, jutsu lasts two turns.
    .Note: The user must be Sannin rank or above

I begin to fly over your heard in the sky at long range. As I pass directly above you, I emit a spear of lightning from my mouth, while throwing a couple explosive tagged kunai with each of my hands downwards at you. They detonate within short range of you, while the spear is aimed at your chest.

(Raiton: Gian Yari) - Lightning Style: False Darkness Spear
    Description: The user emits a spear of lightning from their mouth. The spear can then split apart to strike multiple enemies.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    like Rock Lee.

As I get pulled away from your body before my Rasengan connects, I begin to channel my chakra into my back. Once done, a pair of flaming wings sprout from my back, as the swamp forms under me. With a single stroke of my powerful wings, I go high into the sky, performing a flip and rocketing over your position.

You're clever, I give you that, shinobi..

(Katon: Kasai Tenshi Tsubasa )-Fire Style: Fire Angel Wings
    Type: Defence
    Range: Mid-Long
    Chakra Cost: 50
    Description: The User concentrates his/her Fire chakra in his/her shoulders.
    Then, the user shapes it into two (angel) wings made out of Fire. The user can use as a fire shield against wepons like Kunai's, Shuriken's Etc. This, jutsu can also alllow the user to Fly into the air.
    .Note: This, jutsu can be used once per battle.
    .Note: This, jutsu lasts two turns.
    .Note: The user must be Sannin rank or above

I begin to fly over your heard in the sky at long range. As I pass directly above you, I emit a spear of lightning from my mouth, while throwing a couple explosive tagged kunai with each of my hands downwards at you. They detonate within short range of you, while the spear is aimed at your chest.

(Raiton: Gian Yari) - Lightning Style: False Darkness Spear
    Description: The user emits a spear of lightning from their mouth. The spear can then split apart to strike multiple enemies.
    Time to test some new customs out, here it goes!!!

-As you fly over me, I see your few explosive kunai fly towards me, I throw a couple of my own to counter yours, mine have added chakra in them to over power yours. From there, I see your lighting spear come straight down towards me, so I seamlessly use; I extract the physical and spiritual energy from your spear till it's completely gone. Without warning, I use; by gathering up a huge amount of dark chakra along with the chakra I extracted from your jutsu, I bring my palms in front of me, facing crossed angles thus doing that I release a small orb, then I use shape manipulation to turn it into a a large black beam that goes straight towards you, I aim for your chest. The power of this is worth a 100 points if I hit you, since I absorbed your last jutsu.-

(Meiton: Zetsumei Kōsen) – Dark Release: Death Beam
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage Points: 80 [+20 if absorbed a B-rank technique using inhaling maw beforehand]
    Description: The user gathers a large amount of dark chakra into both of his palms then he brings his hands in front of him while his palms are facing crossed angles as the user releases the dark chakra Into a small condensed black orb that looks the same as the tailed beast bomb through the usage of shape manipulation, then the user releases a large black beam that covers a wide area and thrusts at fast speeds in the desired location due to the high concentration of the black orb, the user can enhance the beam's power by using the energy absorbed through the usage of the inhaling maw technique beforehand which is a separate technique and must be done in the same turn that this technique is used in.
    Note: Can only be used 2 times per battle
    Note: No dark release techniques higher than A-rank for 2 turns after this turn.
    Note: Can only be taught by ~Crow~

-To finish off this move I simply use; I shoot dark release blasts at you. Following up from the death beam.-

(Taibu Meiton No Jutsu) – Greater Dark Release Technique
    Type: Attack/Defence/Supplementary
    Range: Short – Long
    Description: This is a stronger version of the dark release technique, the user can shoot dark release energy blasts , shields or any kind of shape through the usage of the dark release but on a larger scale than the standard dark release technique.
    Note: Can only be used 3 times per match

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Time to test some new customs out, here it goes!!!

-As you fly over me, I see your few explosive kunai fly towards me, I throw a couple of my own to counter yours, mine have added chakra in them to over power yours. From there, I see your lighting spear come straight down towards me, so I seamlessly use; I extract the physical and spiritual energy from your spear till it's completely gone. Without warning, I use; by gathering up a huge amount of dark chakra along with the chakra I extracted from your jutsu, I bring my palms in front of me, facing crossed angles thus doing that I release a small orb, then I use shape manipulation to turn it into a a large black beam that goes straight towards you, I aim for your chest. The power of this is worth a 100 points if I hit you, since I absorbed your last jutsu.-

(Meiton: Zetsumei Kōsen) – Dark Release: Death Beam
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage Points: 80 [+20 if absorbed a B-rank technique using inhaling maw beforehand]
    Description: The user gathers a large amount of dark chakra into both of his palms then he brings his hands in front of him while his palms are facing crossed angles as the user releases the dark chakra Into a small condensed black orb that looks the same as the tailed beast bomb through the usage of shape manipulation, then the user releases a large black beam that covers a wide area and thrusts at fast speeds in the desired location due to the high concentration of the black orb, the user can enhance the beam's power by using the energy absorbed through the usage of the inhaling maw technique beforehand which is a separate technique and must be done in the same turn that this technique is used in.
    Note: Can only be used 2 times per battle
    Note: No dark release techniques higher than A-rank for 2 turns after this turn.

-To finish off this move I simply use; I shoot dark release blasts at you. Following up from the death beam.-

(Taibu Meiton No Jutsu) – Greater Dark Release Technique
    Type: Attack/Defence/Supplementary
    Range: Short – Long
    Description: This is a stronger version of the dark release technique, the user can shoot dark release energy blasts , shields or any kind of shape through the usage of the dark release but on a larger scale than the standard dark release technique.
    Note: Can only be used 3 times per match
    As you release a large sphere shaped beam of death at me ("), I perform two hand seals while dropping my elevation in the air in preparation for landing. I place my hand in front of my mouth, releasing five separate blades of water. This would clash and rip the death beam apart, as both negate each other.

(Suiton: Ekitai Yubi Burēdo)- Water Release: Liquid Finger Blades
    Damage Points: 80
    Description: The user performs the following hand seals, Monkey → Ram, and then brings their hand to their mouth. They place their hand horizontally in front of their mouth, with the thumb facing up. Then they will spit out a fast moving jet of water through their four fingers (not including the thumb). This action separates the water jet into 5 different horizontal blades of water. As the blades leave the users hand, they expand; each blade is seven feet in length.
    Note: Can only be taught by Selendrile
    Note: Usable twice per battle

By the time you would release your second attack , I should be on the ground once more, deactivating my fire wings. Upon touching the ground, I perform a single hand seal, creating ten little dwarf sized men in front of me. They all jump onto each other, forming a wall which your dark blasts pound against, dispersing. The ten little men then jump off towards you, kunai in hand.

Oi oi, that hurt matey!

Shut it Frodo, we have to destroy the ring.

Nooooooooooo, golem must have the ring.

Doton - Pesuku Riritu Obitu : Earth Release - Pesky Little Hobbits

Type: Offensive/Sup
    Range: Short-Long
    Damage Point: 60
    Description: The user spreads his doton chakra and does 2 hand seals , he then makes up to 10 earth dwarfs(1meter height) emerge from the ground. The dwarfs however can't use any jutsu but they are very fast and each of them holds a kunai which can be used to stab the opponent.
    -useable only 3 times
    -they stay on the battle field for 3 turns and
    unless destroyed
    -Must be taught by Priest

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    like Rock Lee.

As you release a large sphere shaped beam of death at me ("), I perform two hand seals while dropping my elevation in the air in preparation for landing. I place my hand in front of my mouth, releasing five separate blades of water. This would clash and rip the death beam apart, as both negate each other.

(Suiton: Ekitai Yubi Burēdo)- Water Release: Liquid Finger Blades
    Damage Points: 80
    Description: The user performs the following hand seals, Monkey → Ram, and then brings their hand to their mouth. They place their hand horizontally in front of their mouth, with the thumb facing up. Then they will spit out a fast moving jet of water through their four fingers (not including the thumb). This action separates the water jet into 5 different horizontal blades of water. As the blades leave the users hand, they expand; each blade is seven feet in length.
    Note: Can only be taught by Selendrile
    Note: Usable twice per battle

By the time you would release your second attack , I should be on the ground once more, deactivating my fire wings. Upon touching the ground, I perform a single hand seal, creating ten little dwarf sized men in front of me. They all jump onto each other, forming a wall which your dark blasts pound against, dispersing. The ten little men then jump off towards you, kunai in hand.

Oi oi, that hurt matey!

Shut it Frodo, we have to destroy the ring.

Nooooooooooo, golem must have the ring.

Doton - Pesuku Riritu Obitu : Earth Release - Pesky Little Hobbits

Type: Offensive/Sup
    Range: Short-Long
    Damage Point: 60
    Description: The user spreads his doton chakra and does 2 hand seals , he then makes up to 10 earth dwarfs(1meter height) emerge from the ground. The dwarfs however can't use any jutsu but they are very fast and each of them holds a kunai which can be used to stab the opponent.
    -useable only 3 times
    -they stay on the battle field for 3 turns and
    unless destroyed
    -Must be taught by Priest
    Interesting little things you got there.

-I see your 10 hobbits coming towards me I use; I perform the Ox seal, to create a chidori in my left hand, once doing that I use; By using the chidori I just made, I manipulate it that it turns into lighting bolts that, I place right in front of me, to destroy all your 10 hobbits.-

(Raiton: Chidori) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds

(Raiton: Chidori Raimei) - Lightning Style: 1000 Birds Thunderstorm
    Chakra cost:40
    Damage Points:80
    Descripton: A chidori that spreads from the users palm into lightning bolts that cover a circular area destroying all thats in its way.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Interesting little things you got there.

-I see your 10 hobbits coming towards me I use; I perform the Ox seal, to create a chidori in my left hand, once doing that I use; By using the chidori I just made, I manipulate it that it turns into lighting bolts that, I place right in front of me, to destroy all your 10 hobbits.-

(Raiton: Chidori) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds

(Raiton: Chidori Raimei) - Lightning Style: 1000 Birds Thunderstorm
    Chakra cost:40
    Damage Points:80
    Descripton: A chidori that spreads from the users palm into lightning bolts that cover a circular area destroying all thats in its way.
    Warm up is over.. lets go!

After the lightning destroys his hobbits, Casshern immediately slams his hands on the ground in a crouched position. This lowers the ground short range all around/under you 20 meters deep into the ground, dropping you quickly. After his hands touch the ground, he releases two explosive kunai with his left hand above the entrance of the pit to rain down directly from above.

(Doton: Chidōkaku) - Earth Release: Moving Earth Core
    Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

Immediately afterwords after the ground is being lowered and the kunai are thrown, he performs a single hand seal. This turns the ground into a massive swamp. It extends long range behind, and to the sides of his opponents. It is also long range in depth. The swamp would begin a foot in front of Casshern. This would also send a huge waterfall of mud roaring down on top of you in the pit, from directly above, while also turning the ground you stand on into mud.

Casshern then performs a single hand seal, creating two clones a meter to his left and right, with Casshern being at the center. When created the clone to his left and right fun in opposite directions bordering the swamp ,releasing a continuous barrage of explosive kunai the entire time. (Wherever you may be ofc)

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Chakra Cost:20
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    like Rock Lee.

Warm up is over.. lets go!

After the lightning destroys his hobbits, Casshern immediately slams his hands on the ground in a crouched position. This lowers the ground short range all around/under you 20 meters deep into the ground, dropping you quickly. After his hands touch the ground, he releases two explosive kunai with his left hand above the entrance of the pit to rain down directly from above.

(Doton: Chidōkaku) - Earth Release: Moving Earth Core
    Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

Immediately afterwords after the ground is being lowered and the kunai are thrown, he performs a single hand seal. This turns the ground into a massive swamp. It extends long range behind, and to the sides of his opponents. It is also long range in depth. The swamp would begin a foot in front of Casshern. This would also send a huge waterfall of mud roaring down on top of you in the pit, from directly above, while also turning the ground you stand on into mud.

Casshern then performs a single hand seal, creating two clones a meter to his left and right, with Casshern being at the center. When created the clone to his left and right fun in opposite directions bordering the swamp ,releasing a continuous barrage of explosive kunai the entire time. (Wherever you may be ofc)

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Chakra Cost:20
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.
    -I use as I'm stuck in the hole, getting sucked up by the swamp, I gather a huge amount of earth chakra, to pull me up from the swamp I also use while that is sending me up, I cover my self in earth to protect me from the kunai's you and your clones are throwing at me, once I reach back up to ground level, I seamlessly use; I create a stone golem, which I send to attack your two clones they go poof and then I send it after you. (We are at mid range.)-

(Doton no Yoroi) - Earth Release Armor
    Type: Defensive
    Chakra cost: 20 (-15 per turn to remain active)
    Damage points: N/A (+10 to taijutsu moves)
    Description: This Technique coats the users body with stones, making them much more resistant to attacks, at the cost of their speed. Whilst using this technique, the user can even change their appearance, but once the technique is either defeated or worn off the users original appearance is shown. The user whilst in this armor is resistant to A rank normal ninjutsu but is vulnerable to Lightning Techniques.

(Doton: Iwa no Gōremu) – Earth Release: Stone Golem
    Description: The user expels a large creature composed of stone from his mouth. The rock golem has a fair amount of stamina and brute strength, being able to bite and tear off flesh with its mouth and hands respectively. If used from above the target then the user can use the earth golem to drop down onto the opponent like a bomb and
    crush them.