Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Suffering from blue balls.

Tobi/Obito Flashback: Worst flashback in the history of the manga!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so gosh darn tired of the freaking flashback Kishi and Obito is giving us!!! OK dude(s), I get it already!

Ever since this flashback began, the manga has been putting me to sleep!!!

I've never been the type of person to REALLY complain about the manga, being that I love it and it's free for crying out loud, but I'm just fed-up with it already.

To be fair though, I have to put some of the blame on Kubo and Bleach. Bleach has been destroying Naruto ever since the Quincy, Soul Society Invasion Arc began. And for those of you that don't know what I'm talking about, well, Naruto's manga has still been falling off -- even standing on it's own and not being compared to anything else.

These new revelations are just so anti-climatic to me.

For the longest time, Naruto was filled with anticipation that was head-spinning, but ever since Tobi was revealed to be Obito (obvious, but yet still awesome), all other new revelations have been sub-par.

In my opinion, the flashback ending ASAP is a necessity!!! And not only that, but there's really only two people that can inject excitement into this manga at the moment -- lord Sasuke and Duke Orochimaru.

Status
    Jul 2012
    In my hideout planning to kidnap a princess
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Tobi/Obito Flashback: Worst flashback in the history of the manga!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well they were annoying but somehow necessary :shrug:

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "A scared world needs a
    Fearless Church"

Re: Tobi/Obito Flashback: Worst flashback in the history of the manga!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i agree but its important to give u backstory. he could cut down so much of the flashbacks to. a lot of it isnt important.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

ill be honest i only read the title of this pointless thread
    1 ) these threads are always made your feeling nothing special
    2) The less flashbacks we get the faster naruto is going to end which will suck
    3) Flash backs make it possible to understand the storys behind each character otherwise it would be obito is just killing people for no reason because we wouldnt know about rin or why theres black zetsu ect
    4) flashbacks are not even that bad

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    In death, there is peace.

lol Gosh darn

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Suffering from blue balls.

Quote Originally Posted by hokageitachi View Post
    naruto manga have more flashbacks than family guy ......
    lmfao!

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Always keep it 100

On one hand you have a bunch of babies crying... "Oh why is it obito!!!! i demand reasons as to why it's obito kishi!!!"

Then you have "get on with it already"

Can't please everyone...

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i think we will get one more chapter then going back to the war

Senior Member muutobirama3rdraikagemizu's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    SHISHUI IS UNDARRATED

Nope kabuto was

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by SasukexNeji View Post
    I'm so gosh darn tired of the freaking flashback Kishi and Obito is giving us!!! OK dude(s), I get it already!

I've never been the type of person to REALLY complain about the manga, being that I love it and it's free for crying out loud, but I'm just fed-up with it already.

To be fair though, I have to put some of the blame on Kubo and Bleach. Bleach has been destroying Naruto ever since the Quincy, Soul Society Invasion Arc began. And for those of you that don't know what I'm talking about, well, Naruto's manga has still been falling off -- even standing on it's own and not being compared to anything else.

For the longest time, Naruto was filled with anticipation that was head-spinning, but ever since Tobi was revealed to be Obito (obvious, but yet still awesome), all other new revelations have been sub-par.

In my opinion, the flashback ending ASAP is a necessity!!! And not only that, but there's really only two people that can inject excitement into this manga at the moment -- lord Sasuke and Duke Orochimaru.
    agree
    Quote Originally Posted by HokageItachi View Post
    lmfao

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by HokageItachi View Post
    HAA!!

Quote Originally Posted by SasoriOfTheRedSaand View Post
    On one hand you have a bunch of babies crying... "Oh why is it obito!!!! i demand reasons as to why it's obito kishi!!!"

Then you have "get on with it already"

Can't please everyone...
    And this ^^^

Academy Student
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i dont really mind them,im glad it was obito btw

The Man I So Proudly Am MCYoungJT's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I feel like the flash back should end after this chapt. I don't think it would be as bad if it just didn't have one about Kabuto

Susanoo is amaz... ~Puppet Master~'s Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    ...ing, do you all understand?

Sasuke's flashback about Itachi in part 1 was pretty much a whole volume long.

Kushina's past & Naruto's birth...

This is nothing to complain about.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yea Kushina's past & Naruto's birth was like 7 chapters long and so far obito has gotten 5.. And since he is the main villain (besides madara) it only makes sense that he would get good flashback time.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wonder what's for dinner!

I don't agree. It is heart breaking. But people are different. Kabuto one...ehhh

Senior Member Q of the Sharingan's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I like it. We get to see why Tobito made the claims of being Madara and starting Akatsuki, which many manga readers have doubted and call lies. I also loved watching Obito/Spiral Zetsu go hard on the mist ninja!

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    You can destroy the man but
    you can't destroy an idea.

Loving these flashback chapters actually, they are needed to explain everything or else you would be one of the 1st to make a thread asking all the questions saying stuff like plot holes and no Bleach hasnt been destroying Naruto, Bleach has been really dissapointing after Aizens fall and I doubt it would get any better unless Kubo brings in the Soul King and Squad 0.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I don't understand the complant.

Naruto has always dealt with flashbacks in the same way, it will typically dedicate several chapters to them, always has done. So nothings really changed there. It's just the close proximity of Kabutos and all the other main villians has clumped these flashbacks.

I agree, it's lazy storytelling that doesn't really need as many flashbacks, but then again, it always makes greater sense in context of the greater volume rather then the individual chapters themselves. The best way is to only read it perioidically, that way you can go through multiples at a time.

Nami-san you are kawaii <3 Uchiha Usman's Avatar
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    As another semester commences
    , I disappear once more into
    the sunset

Quote Originally Posted by SasukexNeji View Post

um...no it isnt!!!

the kabuto flashback , annoyed the shit outta me!!