Status
    Aug 2012
    Meow meow meow

Sasuke and rinnegan.

Obito, mentioning he wants to sync Sasuke with Gedo Mazo.
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/453/17
    but only if obito can control sasuke, otherwise its no use
    (because obito would be in trouble if he gives sasuke that much power and he turns against him).

As I mentioned in the past, the Mazo is not just a vessel(suck it you non believers ), its the actual shell of the juubi, the gedo mazo is alive, but that aside,
    You need to have the Rinnegan, to control it properly and to summon it.
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/606/12
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/606/13
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/606/14

So in order for Sasuke, to control the Mazo and sync with it, he needs to be given Senju powers.
    and when he will be near death with EMS and Senju powers, he will awaken the Rinnegan.

and naruto is the pawn that has to push sasuke to near death,
    making sasuke awaken rinnegan.

So we will have Uchiha Sasuke with Rinnegan and Mokuton
    vs
    Uzumaki Naruto with the power of Bijou.

That fight will be pretty boss.

Status
    Apr 2012
    This user has no status.

Re: Sasuke and rinnegan.

Quote Originally Posted by meowNverse View Post
    Obito, mentioning he wants to sync Sasuke with Gedo Mazo.
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/453/17
    but only if obito can control sasuke, otherwise its no use
    (because obito would be in trouble if he gives sasuke that much power and he turns against him).

As I mentioned in the past, the Mazo is not just a vessel(suck it you non believers ), its the actual shell of the juubi, the gedo mazo is alive, but that aside,
    You need to have the Rinnegan, to control it properly and to summon it.
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/606/13
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/606/14

So in order for Sasuke, to control the Mazo and sync with it, he needs to be given Senju powers.
    and when he will be near death with EMS and Senju powers, he will awaken the Rinnegan.

and naruto is the pawn that has to push sasuke to near death,
    making sasuke awaken rinnegan.

So we will have Uchiha Sasuke with Rinnegan and Mokuton
    vs
    Uzumaki Naruto with the power of Bijou.

That fight will be pretty boss.
    The fight part is wishful thinking, but the rest before it seems very possible Sasuke is probably going to the secret shrine of the Uchihas to help awaken the rinnegan.

Status
    May 2012
    Real life... Pshh..

rinnegan sasuke period is cool!

Status
    Oct 2011
    How Do You Kill The Undead?

makes sense to me, awesome thread!! :D

Status
    May 2012
    This user has no status.

IMO i want naruto to awaken the rinnegan... the 9 bijuus will give naruto the eyes of the SO6P..

For sasuke i want him to stay at EMS he don't need senju dna..only 1 uchiha looser can borrowed senju's power and that is madara...

Status
    Aug 2012
    Meow meow meow

in addition:

I will make you fight sasuke.
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/463/9

Status
    Apr 2011
    This user has no status.

To be honest, I don't think Tobi needs Sasuke with the Rinnegan anymore.

I actually don't understand what Tobi has to do with Sasuke either. At first, he was a promising ally/pawn, but now that things have come to an end (with them being on the verge of Tsuki no Me) I don't see what role he expects Sasuke to play.

Regarding Tobi's quotes back in mangas 450 and 453... There are a couple of possibilities.

First of all, remember that when Nagato died and Konan left, they were some people short for the bijuu sealing team.
    Tobi directly refers to Konan's abscence while first bringing up Sasuke to be synced in chapter 450.

After that, he seems to actually be talking about giving Sasuke the Rinnegan, in 453. Because Zetsu mentions him to have accounted the possibility of Nagato's death.

I have a weird feeling that Rinne Tensei is something like Kotoamatsukami or Izanagi... Otherwise why would Tobi state that the technique was supposed to be used solely for him? He could have just stated that Nagato went off and killed himself betraying their plan. It seems as if it has a limited use or maybe a time limit.
    If it wasn't so, I guess that Nagato would have revived Yahiko after he learned about it. He was saving it for Madara as a result of some major manipulation via Tobi (supposedly Madara to Nagato) although we don't know the details.

Actually, I just thought of something!
    It seemed weird to me when Tobi just implanted a single Rinnegan. I always thought that it was because he still wanted his S/T jutsu and a single Rinnegan would be enough. But now that I think about it, he didn't know of Kabuto's plan to Edo Tensei Madara back then. He found out straight after he acquired the eye.
    What if Tobi was actually saving the other Rinnegan for Sasuke? So he could somehow manipulate him into reviving Madara? Huh, it feels like a puzzle suddenly clicked.

Anyways, I think that Tobi did intend to give Sasuke the Rinnegan at some point, but after seing that Madara was revived via Edo Tensei there wasn't any need for it. :shrug:

Status
    Aug 2012
    Meow meow meow

Quote Originally Posted by Kirin Rei View Post
    To be honest, I don't think Tobi needs Sasuke with the Rinnegan anymore.

I actually don't understand what Tobi has to do with Sasuke either. At first, he was a promising ally/pawn, but now that things have come to an end (with them being on the verge of Tsuki no Me) I don't see what role he expects Sasuke to play.

Regarding Tobi's quotes back in mangas 450 and 453... There are a couple of possibilities.

First of all, remember that when Nagato died and Konan left, they were some people short for the bijuu sealing team.
    Tobi directly refers to Konan's abscence while first bringing up Sasuke to be synced in chapter 450.

After that, he seems to actually be talking about giving Sasuke the Rinnegan, in 453. Because Zetsu mentions him to have accounted the possibility of Nagato's death.

I have a weird feeling that Rinne Tensei is something like Kotoamatsukami or Izanagi... Otherwise why would Tobi state that the technique was supposed to be used solely for him? He could have just stated that Nagato went off and killed himself betraying their plan. It seems as if it has a limited use or maybe a time limit.
    If it wasn't so, I guess that Nagato would have revived Yahiko after he learned about it. He was saving it for Madara as a result of some major manipulation via Tobi (supposedly Madara to Nagato) although we don't know the details.

It seemed weird to me when Tobi just implanted a single Rinnegan. I always thought that it was because he still wanted his S/T jutsu and a single Rinnegan would be enough. But now that I think about it, he didn't know of Kabuto's plan to Edo Tensei Madara back then. He found out straight after he acquired the eye.
    What if Tobi was actually saving the other Rinnegan for Sasuke? So he could somehow manipulate him into reviving Madara? Huh, it feels like a puzzle suddenly clicked.

Anyways, I think that Tobi did intend to give Sasuke the Rinnegan at some point, but after seing that Madara was revived via Edo Tensei there wasn't any need for it. :shrug:
    A correction.
    Obito went to get the rinnegan, after kabuto showed edo madara to obito.

I believe sasuke is still valuable to Obito. Madara is an edo and not a real body.
    If obito wants to be the boss, than madara being revived isnt comming in handy.
    Sasuke would be easier to control as well, than madara. During the fight between Obito and Naruto and co (kakashi, bee, gai), Obito said that Naruto was a pawn to stimulate sasuke.
    So sasuke is still somewhere in the plans of obito.

Edit:
    link with kabuto summoning madara.
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/490/4
    Obito still with no rinnegan.

Last edited by Meowazziel; 10-21-2012 at 08:48 PM.

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2012
    PEACE!

I think Sasuke Uchiha and Itachi Uchiha were born into the clan being part senju.

Orochimaru: I want your BODY Sasuke. He targeted Itachi first. Then Sasuke..

That old geezer been around long enough to snatch up any other Uchiha that came along before Itachi killed them all.

He's gonna get the Rinnengan definitely...
    Juugo's Senjutsu DNA has been implanted into his wound. (The Fight with KillerBee)

good theory though op.

Status
    Oct 2012
    This user has no status.

I am also kind of torn about wheter Obito still needs Sasuke for something or not. The Moons Eye plan looks to be near completion, all that is left is for Juubi to awaken and for either Obito or Edo Madara to seal it inside theyre body for Infinite Tsukyomi. Where does Sasuke fit in all of this ?

Maybe Obito needed Sasuke to strenghten Akatsuki in case Nagato died, but then again ..

"The most important thing .. was to make Sasuke mine." Right now I cant see how is Sasuke so damn important but I know one thing for sure, Obito sure as hell cant control him without something up his sleeve. Maybe Obito thinks that Sasauke will cooperate out of his own will once he is introduced to the Moons Eye plan.

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

I doubt Obito still needs Sasuke since they are in the final stages of completing the Moon's Eye Plan, and the Gedo is transforming into the Juubi.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Meow meow meow

Quote Originally Posted by Maximo View Post
    I am also kind of torn about wheter Obito still needs Sasuke for something or not. The Moons Eye plan looks to be near completion, all that is left is for Juubi to awaken and for either Obito or Edo Madara to seal it inside theyre body for Infinite Tsukyomi. Where does Sasuke fit in all of this ?

Maybe Obito needed Sasuke to strenghten Akatsuki in case Nagato died, but then again ..

"The most important thing .. was to make Sasuke mine." Right now I cant see how is Sasuke so damn important but I know one thing for sure, Obito sure as hell cant control him without something up his sleeve. Maybe Obito thinks that Sasauke will cooperate out of his own will once he is introduced to the Moons Eye plan.
    Wouldnt it be a bit weird, to take Sasuke in, claim it as the most important thing, implant him with EMS and than go like ''ooh what the heck, screw it, i dont need sasuke anymore''?

Status
    Jun 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirin Rei View Post

I believe that Obito still kept the Sharingan on his right eye for the sole reason of his S/T jutsu and having both seems to be a massive advantage as shown when Bee and Naruto were fighting the edo jinc's.

In regards to Sasuke, if Sasuke was to somehow gain the Rinnegan on his own accord and Obito could manipulate him like Nagato then he has a powerful ally. Although he has said that he was willing to give Sasuke to Kabuto when the time was right, so he kinda of contradicts himself a little.

ϕ Final Getsuga Tenshou ϕ Xaviour's Avatar
    Status
    Martial Arts FTW

This very same theory was made on a thread 1000 years ago. Still I'll rep you for citing your sources :P