View Poll Results: Who is a better person for the job

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • Obama

    24 64.86%
  • Romney

    13 35.14%
Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 365

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Member
    Status
    MymotaSofuka is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    131
    Post Thanks / Like
    Leonard Washington
     

    Romney or Obama

    Im for Obama, why bc I know facts and am not a rich bastard who wants all my millions for myself (which I don't have). I'm wondering what about y'all? You can vote for a lying white piece of crap, or the honest black man who saved America from jumping off the cliff. Facts would be nice with your post. Also of you say Idc about politics, you a idiot... They run the country you live in.
     
         

  2. #2
    Jesus Chris Is The Truth Prime Rib's Avatar
    Status
    Prime Rib is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    8,908
    Post Thanks / Like
    Love others and treat them how
    you would like to be treated
     

    Re: Romney or Obama

    im going for romney, obama messed it up even worse sense 2008-present
     
         

  3. #3
    Member
    Status
    MymotaSofuka is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    131
    Post Thanks / Like
    Leonard Washington
     

    Re: Romney or Obama

    And your thought is why???? It took Bush years eight years to **** it up.... Maybe 4 won't get it back in track
     
         

  4. #4
    Senior Member cptenn94's Avatar
    Status
    cptenn94 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,705
    Post Thanks / Like
    Takin it easy
     

    Re: Romney or Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by MymotaSofuka View Post
    And your thought is why???? It took Bush years eight years to **** it up.... Maybe 4 won't get it back in track
    but he made it worse..not starting to make it better...he did in 4 years what it took bush 8 to do(add to the debt) and yet he said if elected he would reduce deficit in half(07) which he proceeded too double....also he definatly didnt save anybody or turn anything around.....the best anyone should be able to give him is overall he didnt make things worse...(although i think he did) he likes to say he can do things he cant....bush did screw it up....but obama didnt do much better.....(btw the money we would "save" from cutting military and such that obama would use for other stuff...is pretty much all money being borrowed....)
     
         

  5. #5
    Member
    Status
    UrFace234 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    313
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Romney or Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by Prime Rib View Post
    im going for romney, obama messed it up even worse sense 2008-present
    obama didnt mess up at all...... he came into office with an economy that was alrdy goin downhill. Because of George bush, obama is getting teh blame for everything. however, he is bringing the economy back up one step at a time....
     
         

  6. #6
    Senior Member Retsu's Avatar
    Status
    Retsu is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    7,217
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Romney or Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by Prime Rib View Post
    im going for romney, obama messed it up even worse sense 2008-present
    Yeah this guy really knows what he's talking about. /sarcasm

    Obama got my family back on health insurance, and did ppl forget about the stimulus checks he gave out?

    I feel as though he tries to get stuff done and other ppl mess over what he has planned for ppl to make him look bad.

    Obama for another 4
     
         

  7. #7
    Senior Member SSJ3Gotenks's Avatar
    Status
    SSJ3Gotenks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Denton, TX
    Posts
    1,204
    Post Thanks / Like
    SSJ God
     

    Re: Romney or Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by Retsu View Post
    Yeah this guy really knows what he's talking about. /sarcasm

    Obama got my family back on health insurance, and did ppl forget about the stimulus checks he gave out?

    I feel as though he tries to get stuff done and other ppl mess over what he has planned for ppl to make him look bad.

    Obama for another 4
    Those Stimulus checks your talking about only went out becasue of Bush you need to research that a bit more then come talk with the big boys..
    Secondly the ACA that you seem to be so fond of is just a tax to the rest of us first our Healthcare went up by %43 and now we have to pay more taxes for people that don't work to go to the ER for headache.
     
         

  8. #8
    Mr.BlackUchiha BlackDude's Avatar
    Status
    BlackDude is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,613
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Observer
     

    Re: Romney or Obama

    Obama
     
         

  9. #9
    ☛✯#Ghoulsquad✯☚ SasukeUchiha910's Avatar
    Status
    SasukeUchiha910 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    f!cking your mom
    Posts
    6,501
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~TOKYO GHOUL,東京喰種~ FTW
    / Evangelion 4.0 in 2015 /
    Okitenemuru's manga is
    awesome/ its time to get busy
    / lord sasuke solo's
     

    Re: Romney or Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackDude View Post
    Obama
    this
     
         

  10. #10
    Ciberr's Avatar
    Status
    Ciberr is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Mareland !
    Posts
    11,135
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cibah.
     

    Re: Romney or Obama

    Out of both piles of shit , which stinks the least ? Obama .. I love obama the person and his style . But all politics are bs .
     
         

  11. #11
    Martyr eldiego68's Avatar
    Status
    eldiego68 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Baltimore
    Posts
    289
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lord Jashin Commands You!
     

    Re: Romney or Obama

    they both suck, but i think Obama is better... he took office after the Bush administration crapped on the economy for 8 years and managed to make decent progress (considering)... as for Romney, where does the Republican party find these people??? im sure there are smarter people in the party that can run for office, yet lately all their candidates are complete morons
     
         

  12. #12
    Jesus Chris Is The Truth Prime Rib's Avatar
    Status
    Prime Rib is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    8,908
    Post Thanks / Like
    Love others and treat them how
    you would like to be treated
     

    Re: Romney or Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by 'Toxic View Post
    Where have you been the last few years? Obama has fixed the load of problems Bush left, slowly but you cant expect him to clean up 8 years worth of mistakes Bush made.
    Mitt's completely foolish, I will leave the U.S if he wins. That man's a lunatic and I'm not the only one who believes so.

    Obama isn't a saint either but he's far better than that hypocrite Romney.
    Actually obama has not done alot and most of his promises he made back in 2008 what he was gunna do never came true, plus it was not completely bush fault that the economy got messed up, the terrorist attack the united states thats a declare of war bush did what any trained solider would do fight for his country duh.

    Ofc obama is no saint or romney i can agree with you on that, but what Romney says is mostly true him and ryan.

    Quote Originally Posted by eldiego68 View Post
    they both suck, but i think Obama is better... he took office after the Bush administration crapped on the economy for 8 years and managed to make decent progress (considering)... as for Romney, where does the Republican party find these people??? im sure there are smarter people in the party that can run for office, yet lately all their candidates are complete morons
    Actually obama has not done alot and most of his promises he made back in 2008 what he was gunna do never came true, plus it was not completely bush fault that the economy got messed up, the terrorist attack the united states thats a declare of war bush did what any trained solider would do fight for his country duh.
     
         

  13. #13
    Martyr eldiego68's Avatar
    Status
    eldiego68 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Baltimore
    Posts
    289
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lord Jashin Commands You!
     

    Re: Romney or Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by Prime Rib View Post
    Actually obama has not done alot and most of his promises he made back in 2008 what he was gunna do never came true, plus it was not completely bush fault that the economy got messed up, the terrorist attack the united states thats a declare of war bush did what any trained solider would do fight for his country duh.

    Ofc obama is no saint or romney i can agree with you on that, but what Romney says is mostly true him and ryan.



    Actually obama has not done alot and most of his promises he made back in 2008 what he was gunna do never came true, plus it was not completely bush fault that the economy got messed up, the terrorist attack the united states thats a declare of war bush did what any trained solider would do fight for his country duh.
    promise that never came true is all u got?? not one politician ever fulfills what he promised... as for Bush, please, even if ur a republican, there can't be anything positive to say about that idiot... whoa yea he declared war on Afghanistan "for the country" and then invaded IRAQ for oil... what a role model
     
         

  14. #14
    op genin wutangforever's Avatar
    Status
    wutangforever is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    mars bro
    Posts
    479
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Romney or Obama

    i actually want a dictator lets give that a try why not
     
         

  15. #15
    Senior Member Unatural's Avatar
    Status
    Unatural is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Uchiha Hideout
    Posts
    1,765
    Post Thanks / Like
    The DArk Evenger
     

    Re: Romney or Obama

    No One
     
         

  16. #16
    The Devil's Advocate Shinobi Train's Avatar
    Status
    Shinobi Train is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Inside your head...
    Posts
    6,022
    Post Thanks / Like
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>
     



    Re: Romney or Obama

    I'm for Romney because I want a business man running out country right now. I voted for Obama, and he let me down...therefore I vote against him.
     
         

  17. #17
    Senior Member Joki's Avatar
    Status
    Joki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,351
    Post Thanks / Like
    lͭͧ́̊ͥ̎̒̌̈́̉̌͐̈́̐
    ̷̷̶͔͕̲̠͇ͮͩ̓͛͠e͛
    ̢̨̾͗̔ͧ͆̃̉́̈́͑͐͆͢
    ͚͍̪̹͙̝͚̺̰͓͇̠l̒̔
    ̱̮̤̟̣̺̮͈̻̻́̚͢͢
    ͇̤
     

    Re: Romney or Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by Prime Rib View Post
    im going for romney, obama messed it up even worse sense 2008-present
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi Train View Post
    I'm for Romney because I want a business man running out country right now. I voted for Obama, and he let me down...therefore I vote against him.
    >implying romney will do better
     
         

  18. #18
    Winter Soldier ~Sky~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sky~ is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    6,823
    Post Thanks / Like
    NERP
     

    Re: Romney or Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by Joki View Post
    >implying romney will do better
    Yeah he will.

    No point in explaining something like this to you though.
     
         
    Last edited by ~Sky~; 10-21-2012 at 02:41 PM.

  19. #19
    The King Of Games NarutoLuffy313's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoLuffy313 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Battle City Tournament
    Posts
    1,808
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Romney or Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi Train View Post
    I'm for Romney because I want a business man running out country right now. I voted for Obama, and he let me down...therefore I vote against him.
    The United States is not a business, it's a Country.
     
         

  20. #20
    Okami the butcher's Avatar
    Status
    Okami the butcher is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Pandemonium
    Posts
    15,482
    Post Thanks / Like
    In death, there is peace.
     

    Re: Romney or Obama

    don't care about either and anyone who actually vote thinking they make a difference is an idiot
     
         

  21. #21
    Senior Member cptenn94's Avatar
    Status
    cptenn94 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,705
    Post Thanks / Like
    Takin it easy
     

    Re: Romney or Obama

    im sorry for those who dont see the facts...obama really doesnt have anything to run on....he promised if elected he would CUT the DEFICIT in HALF....instead he nearly doubles it....im not saying that he is in control of all the bad things that happened during his presisdency but im just saying is hes alread y shown that he makes statements and promises he cant keep....also to those who hate the super wealthy....if you hate them so much just stop buying anything and make it all your self.....dont be hating someone because they make something you buy and get rich because lots off people buy....its really annoying and i can almost guarantee that 99% of you people who are always complaining about the wealthy, if you were wealthy you would be the exact same...instead of trying to take from the wealthy and being jealous why dont you just try to become wealthy your self...thats the american dream isnt it...to have a goal of being successful and achieving it...not to be successful and have somone take your money away and give it to someone else....really the whole idea of socialism is only good for short term....as some famous guy said " socialism works great until you run out of other peoples money"

    here is a good explanation why socialism/food stamps dont work well.....


    there are certainly people out there that really need the foodstamps and such but i used to be a cashier and there would be people buying a ton of namebrand junk food with it...also recently i was ringing somone up who was on food stamps and they had a brand new iphone...(5)....
    people need to learn to take care of themselves and be responsible....not complain where they are at


    I WOULD VOTE A MILLION TIMES OVER FOR OBAMA if not for these reasonsfirst ill explain a few things about what a good leader is)

    1 A leader is someone who sets high achievable goals, and actively works to reach them(ex jfk with moon landing, or ronald reagon)

    2 A leader takes responsibility for both his succeses and failures, and actively works to improve what he failed on

    3 A leader when set in a bad situtation will work to leave it better than how he found it

    4 A leader can work with people who like him and hate him and get them to work together to accomplish what needs to get done(ie leading them)

    5 A leader is always watching out for those he leads

    now to the reasons i will not vote for obama:

    all he does is blame bush and blame others before him for him not getting stuff done...instead of taking responsibility for what he failed at... if he is such a good president why have i never seen him say look i really screwed up its my fault but i wanna fix it.....instead its "i didnt realize how bad it was" or what can i blame bush on now...for the record bush really did make a bad situation in his second term, but there is only so much that is really his fault

    2 he is a weak leader...if i was president and congress was in the sitution they are in i would be waking up everyday and calling them out on it....yell at them and lead them to get going not just give a few speeches here and there...

    4 he likes to say he can do things he cant...08 he promised he would cut the deficit in half...but instead he nearly doubles it.....
    (for those who point out that a major accomplishment of his is pulling out of iraq....there wasnt much fighting going on there when he was elected and things were cooling down...if anything they shouldve stayed a little longer to make sure the job gets done right the first time...already some things arent going well there anymore....(i have a better understanding of things in the middle east than most because my mom went to iraq and is currently in bahrain which is a middle east country

    IF HE WOULD BE A MAN AND A LEADER AND ADDMIT HIS MISTAKES AND FAILURES I WOULD VOTE FOR HIM but instead he only takes responibility for the good things and nothing for the bad...while he inherited a mess he still has a perfect scapegoat to blame the things that he actually made worse on....

    anyways these are some basic things ill probably edit this later but im really tired so this probably doesnt eximplify exactly how i think...after i get some sleep ill gladly type a more organized response
     
         

  22. #22
    Winter Soldier ~Sky~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sky~ is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    6,823
    Post Thanks / Like
    NERP
     

    Re: Romney or Obama

    ^^All of what the above guy said.

    Why didn't Obama answer all the questions at the debate? Because he can't.

    Bill Clinton said it best. I thought Obama was going to cry as well. I wonder what happened to all that "hope" and "change" he was talking about.
     
         
    Last edited by ~Sky~; 10-22-2012 at 01:46 AM.

  23. #23
    Zero Kelvin's Avatar
    Status
    Zero Kelvin is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Tenkaichi, Ancrath Archipelago.
    Posts
    15,972
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let My Own Lack of a Voice Be
    Heard!
     



    Re: Romney or Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by cptenn94 View Post
    here is a good explanation why socialism/food stamps dont work well.....
    Hello, I'm from Denmark. We have one of the best economic situations in the world. We're also one of the most Socialistic nations in the world, as is the rest of the Scandinavic nations, all of which has very, very good economies.
     
         

  24. #24
    Winter Soldier ~Sky~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sky~ is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    6,823
    Post Thanks / Like
    NERP
     

    Re: Romney or Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero Kelvin View Post
    Hello, I'm from Denmark. We have one of the best economic situations in the world. We're also one of the most Socialistic nations in the world, as is the rest of the Scandinavic nations, all of which has very, very good economies.
    Scandinavia's economy is far different from any economy in the world.

    You guys have among the top 4 countries in the world in terms of GDP. Of course, you live in a prime location with the water current. Thousands of fish fall in the lap. Resources are extremely high.

    Scandinavia doesn't have the Euro, so they didn't suffer the backlash of 2010.

    Also, Scandinavian's are awesome, non-corrupt people (Most of the time). Most Americans are greedy you-know-what's. The Scandinavian model wouldn't work in America.

    Most Scandinavians I've met hate there socialism though. Isn't that why Carl Bildt said it was a failure? (Not stating this as a fact, just wondering) Along with the fact that some Scandinavians have a largely Capitalistic economy as well.

    Anyways, I believe the Scandinavian model works because of the people, not because of the design.

    Whatever the case, Romney's plan will drive business growth, which is what the country sorely needs. Which also happens to be what Scandinavia is doing.
     
         

  25. #25
    Premium User Kuroh's Avatar
    Status
    Kuroh is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    305
    Posts
    13,452
    Post Thanks / Like
    Seeing Sounds
     



    Re: Romney or Obama

    um they both suck thats why im not voting
     
         

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •