Sep 2011
    This user has no status.

Re: Romney Cheats on Debate..

Quote Originally Posted by Dreckerplayer View Post
    Watch this!

He think he slick

Cameras catch everything

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=4RQeEx-6wgQ

This guy comes arcoss as ingeniune as fuqq, and if others don't notice i just dont know what to say

I'll be DAMNED if he becomes President...
    One word. Handkerchief. He didn't cheat, as they are APPARENTLY an exception.

Not sure how you think the economy got any better with Obama in office, but that's up to you to decide for yourself. I'm not voting for either, but slandering him doesn't do much for anybody, either.

Status
    Aug 2011
    I'm bored...

Re: usa election.

Quote Originally Posted by SasugayUchiha View Post
    My Walrus is dear to me, of course not. I'm willing to sell you my cactus though.
    I WANT THE WALRUS! I'll give u $1000 for it and I'll add in my pet polar bear and penguin

Status
    Aug 2012
    Is this... The death you had
    imagined for me then?

Lmaoooo let's not forget all of Romney's immense cheating & the GOP imposing voter suppression for his favor. And let's not forget he part owns one of the voting machines in Ohio along with his son, Tagg Romney.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Blah

Quote Originally Posted by Unbiased View Post
    I don't see why you were laughing. he has done so much for us like 15 million more on food stamps and passing unconstitutional laws. Not to mention increasing the debt and causing massive inflation. It's obvious that these great accomplishments will assure him victory.
    They bite the hands that feed them. Obamo will win...

Status
    Dec 2010
    I am legend

What's the point of talking about politics on a site like narutobase?? Most here are not well versed in politics unless its about the 5 great nations. Their have been idots and morons who have gotten angry because I have a black/darkskin/tanned Sasuke as an avatar and dismissed thing i posted that were facts just because of that

Its really said but their are two truths a lot of people black and white will vote based only off either color, party or traditon. Most of the young voters tend to go along with their parents who still remember the days of bush sr and clinton failing to see those days are long gone and voting based on party is really pointless.

Second truth is politics is like voting for the lesser of two evils. even if they mean well both parties will promise things They CANT (not wont) fullfil even if the wanted too, because 4 years is a very short time for anyone to run a country. In 4 years can you fix 8 or even 16 years worth of mistakes? Hell no..but when you look at what needs to be done for the country and what needs to be done. Unemployment has went down. As of right now we still have social security medicaid and medicare.

So im all for four more years of Obama because honestly most of his decisons Ive agreed with and Romney seems very unrealistic. The guy says "Kids who want to start a business should borrow the money from their parents" Everyone didnt/doesnt have wealthy parents like him. Obama can relate to middle, working, and low class America way better than Mitt.

Status
    Mar 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ShishaMastah420 View Post
    I don't know what's more halirious; The people supporting Mitt(ens) Romney though, he cares not for said people or The people hating on Obama though, he cares for said people.

Stupid is, as Stupid does.
    this

Status
    Mar 2012
    Blah

Quote Originally Posted by Killahkels View Post
    What's the point of talking about politics on a site like narutobase?? Most here are not well versed in politics unless its about the 5 great nations. Their have been idots and morons who have gotten angry because I have a black/darkskin/tanned Sasuke as an avatar and dismissed thing i posted that were facts just because of that

Its really said but their are two truths a lot of people black and white will vote based only off either color, party or traditon. Most of the young voters tend to go along with their parents who still remember the days of bush sr and clinton failing to see those days are long gone and voting based on party is really pointless.

Second truth is politics is like voting for the lesser of two evils. even if they mean well both parties will promise things They CANT (not wont) fullfil even if the wanted too, because 4 years is a very short time for anyone to run a country. In 4 years can you fix 8 or even 16 years worth of mistakes? Hell no..but when you look at what needs to be done for the country and what needs to be done. Unemployment has went down. As of right now we still have social security medicaid and medicare.

So im all for four more years of Obama because honestly most of his decisons Ive agreed with and Romney seems very unrealistic. The guy says "Kids who want to start a business should borrow the money from their parents" Everyone didnt/doesnt have wealthy parents like him. Obama can relate to middle, working, and low class America way better than Mitt.
    You know what's funny, I didn't realize this was a hot thread until late. I didn't expect it to get this hot. but i couldn't care less. I'm over discussing politics with undercover upper-class republicans

Status
    Dec 2010
    I am legend

Quote Originally Posted by Dreckerplayer View Post
    You know what's funny, I didn't realize this was a hot thread until late. I didn't expect it to get this hot. but i couldn't care less. I'm over discussing politics with undercover upper-class republicans
    Yeah I dont claim any party but Im very liberal so If I did the last group I'd support would be the republicans. Yes its best to drop it

Status
    Feb 2012

Some people don't know what a handkerchief is...

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by GEIxBattleRifle View Post
    Obama about Iraq war ending
    http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_1...e-by-year-end/

I didnt say anything about tax returns/plans. Stop spinning my comment plz

Obama made alot of promises but couldnt keep most because of

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-A09a_gHJc

Remember Mr.Filibusters?

http://www.mauinews.com/page/content...id/564775.html

http://www.google.com/imgres?um=1&hl...w=1424&bih=767 From this chart you can see republicans used more filibusters than demoncrats period FACT Most were done under President Obamas term. Though the same party that turned surplus to deficit plus 2 wars won't let the president help the nation I wonder why?

Romney like Bush

http://theweek.com/bullpen/column/23...sh-vote-romney
    http://www.policymic.com/articles/11...e-bush-neocons

Edit: I will be back after school tomorrow Good Night NarutoBase Members =)
    Obviously you didn't watch your own links, cause one of them was Paul Ryan in regards to the Romney tax plan.
    Two, of course there are minor similarities to Bush based on past record because they are on the same side of the political spectrum, that does not mean he will repeat Bush's mistakes.
    Three, Obama simply moved most of those troops to Pakistan or Afghanistan, where they will remain for sometime.
    Four, the filibusters...what can you expect? Considering that we were in a recession, have no extra money to spend for fear of damaging our economy in the long term.

And for those of you claiming Romney doesn't care, you can look at all of the money he donates to charity every year. And he doesn't even accept tax write offs for them. Just because he got frustrated at people who use the entitlement system for crooked reasons and had a slip of the tongue doesn't mean he doesn't give a shit. Like Obama cares any more. I'm frankly ashamed you all pass such uneven and biased judgement.

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by N1nken View Post
    Germanicus, I must say, I greatly respect your stance on all of this. And I'm even more impressed with it. However, just pointing out that about 80% of Romney's donation goes to the Mormon Church.
    A religious group is still a good place to give money. Think about it, he's respecting his religion, and in turn, churches give back to the communities. I am in no way religious, but to say that a church isn't an important part of any community would be denying due credit.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Delivering Divine Justice

lol I'm just wondering. Been reading the comments and I keep seeing nov 08 unemployment numbers, but last I checked doesn't the US president take office Jan 20th? I'm a political Science major so I might go over some heads here, but bear with me.

lol before the horse race experts start giving their MSNBC and Fox talking points learn the government first. 1.) Election is in nov. 2.) Winner becomes President Elect but doesn't take office until Jan 20th, which is moved up from March. 3.) Your first year in office you're under the mercy of the LAST president's budget until the next fiscal year starts.

In regards to point #3 look at history to see the pros and cons of this. Regan left office and Bush 41 took office and was given a mess to clean up. Bush 41 lowered interest rates, followed the basic rules of economics and the economy started moving again his LAST year in office. The bleeding stopped, but wasn't stopping fast enough. Bill Clinton comes in and says "It's the economy stupid" wins election and the US comes out of economic ditch soon after, and only after Bush 41's policies took full effect. To Clinton's credit he took it and ran with it and built upon it.

Clinton signs the Gramm Leach Bliley Act which is one of the bills that opened the way for our economic collapse in 08. Bush 43 walks in to a surplus, but the economy is following it's natural progression of growth slowing down and eventual recession in national economic growth. 2001 Bush is sworn into office and we walk into a recession soon after and before any Bush 43's policies take effect.

Obama gets sworn into office in 09 passes all this tough reform on the markets, continues the management of TARP and the Auto Bailouts that Bush 43 started, and the economy "techincally" comes out of recession in June 2009 which would make it Bush 43's policies and Obama's continued management off them that stopped the bleeding since Obama's policies hadn't taken effect yet.

Last edited by Itachi Edo; 10-26-2012 at 05:48 AM.

Status
    Mar 2009
    SSJ God

Quote Originally Posted by ShishaMastah420 View Post
    I don't know what's more halirious; The people supporting Mitt(ens) Romney though, he cares not for said people or The people hating on Obama though, he cares for said people.

Stupid is, as Stupid does.

Speak for yourself I mean if you like the country going from 20+million people on Food Stamps to 40+million on Food stamps since Obama took office who's the fool there. Obama is a joke he did nothing but tax the middle class and poor since he took office I know becasue that is who I am. Oh but I am sure you will say he didn't but what do you think the ACA is it's a tax and guess what the Supreme court even approved it as a tax only making it where it wasn't unconstitional.(Since the government is allowed to tax)
    Quote Originally Posted by Koha View Post
    Actually, a few of Obama's policies would've actually brought us on a better streak...
    But you know, the GOP in Congress shot most of Obama's propositions to make it so he's a one term president.

Of course he hasn't been the best, when he was constantly obstructed.

And Romney becoming President? ... World War III. This man has NO sense of respect towards other nations.
    Plans on going to war with Iran, insulted China (Who we are in debt to, btw), the UK, & Russia. He's trying to cut our education and healthcare programs to fund the military, & they even stated that they didn't even need it! Plus do you even know how much the deficit will skyrocket if he becomes President & sends us to war? -______- Alsoooo, his spending cuts will blow the deficit further and cause the unemployment rate to increase SIGNIFICANTLY by 2014. This man's plans are a disaster, let's also see... He's forcing his religious beliefs on the people as well, which is unconstitutional with the whole outlawing abortion thing, violating a woman's right to choose. He's going to limit healthcare to the states and allow the freemarket to control Medicare & Medicaid again, and they'll be able to drop you at anytime. And, I believe Herbert Hoover has done this before.. Limited the government's power so much it caused the first Great Depression. Smh...

Romney shouldn't even be on the list for being a competent leader.
    Ron Paul > Gary Johnson > Obama >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Romney.

America is still the world leader, and if Romney becomes President, well.. You can say that position will be up for grabs. Every country still recommended Obama over Romney. If only the Reps. would've chosen Ron Paul as their representative...... Smh.
    I am sick of people saying this stupid shit right here when Obama came into office he had a Super Majority for the first 2 years that means he had 2 years where any bill he wanted to pass would becasue the Dems controlled everything. So saying the Republicans blocked him just shows your ignorance of the stae of the Legislative process.

And I am done no more political nonsense on NB for me.

Romney/Ryan 2012
    Believe It!!!!!!!!!!(check all of the polls)

Status
    Mar 2009
    SSJ God

Re: Romney or Obama

Quote Originally Posted by Retsu View Post
    Yeah this guy really knows what he's talking about. /sarcasm

Obama got my family back on health insurance, and did ppl forget about the stimulus checks he gave out?

I feel as though he tries to get stuff done and other ppl mess over what he has planned for ppl to make him look bad.

Obama for another 4
    Those Stimulus checks your talking about only went out becasue of Bush you need to research that a bit more then come talk with the big boys..
    Secondly the ACA that you seem to be so fond of is just a tax to the rest of us first our Healthcare went up by %43 and now we have to pay more taxes for people that don't work to go to the ER for headache.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Is this... The death you had
    imagined for me then?

Quote Originally Posted by SSJ3Gotenks View Post
    Speak for yourself I mean if you like the country going from 20+million people on Food Stamps to 40+million on Food stamps since Obama took office who's the fool there. Obama is a joke he did nothing but tax the middle class and poor since he took office I know becasue that is who I am. Oh but I am sure you will say he didn't but what do you think the ACA is it's a tax and guess what the Supreme court even approved it as a tax only making it where it wasn't unconstitional.(Since the government is allowed to tax)

I am sick of people saying this stupid shit right here when Obama came into office he had a Super Majority for the first 2 years that means he had 2 years where any bill he wanted to pass would becasue the Dems controlled everything. So saying the Republicans blocked him just shows your ignorance of the stae of the Legislative process.

And I am done no more political nonsense on NB for me.

Romney/Ryan 2012
    Believe It!!!!!!!!!!(check all of the polls)
    Pathetic... I hope you enjoy poverty, too if they get elected. You're the one saying stupid shxt right now..

Yeah, somebody who's lost support from the state he governed, Ranked #47 out of 50 governors in the US, approval rating of 34% when he left the governor seat, & Ranked #47 in job creation, yeah, perfect guy to entrust your future with (Obvious sarcasm). And you're ignorant if you don't see all the current voter suppression being implemented by the GOP to make sure Obama is at a disadvantage. Let's not forget Mass. is the leading state in debt in the entire US. Oh, plus all the accomplishments of Mass. that Romney said that he had a hand in is mostly untrue as most of those accomplishments came about before Romney took the governor seat.

Go do your research....... Voter ignorance such as yours' is astounding.

If you're dumb enough to let this man lead you into your dream, you don't deserve a dream. You'll deserve to be as destitute as he's gonna leave you after these next few years...

Last edited by Koha; 10-26-2012 at 06:11 AM.

Status
    Apr 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Germanicus View Post
    The liberals refuse to admit, the economy is just about as bad as we left off from Bush...
    u really have no idea what you're talking about do you. sure obama promised a hell of a lot things like closing guantanamo bay, reducing the unemployment rate to 5.4% etc. But like 99.9% of politicians they don't own up too everything they say similar to how romney possibly wont be able to half the things he says.

Look at the bls statistics obama took office right after a financial crisis, there is a reason why when it went from 7.8% at january 2009 and kept increasing at a drastic rate and touched 10% that same year on october. is that obama's faled policies, no it was the after effects of the bush era unless you seriously believe that each month of decrease in the intial month is due to obama which is outrageous since the fiscal year that bush was present in did not even end . And his administartion did a decent job at stabilizing the market and bringing it back to 7.8%.Even that you really can't say the president is fully responsible for but fact is the unemployment rate has been decreasing but definitely not at the pace we wat it to.
    http://data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS14000000

Neither is a great candidate but Romney keeping his word is very unlikely seeing as how he constantly flip flops positions to try to get as many votes as possible(like abortion rights for examle). A guy like that is even more untrustworthy. Roe v wade statements romney made among the many other can be brought up for romney aas much as how ppl can bring up obama's old campaign promises can be brought which every politician makes and that too extremely unreasonable ones at that. Yea and guy who in close doors believes 47% of the country depends on the governemnt is even more mindblowing though there is truth to it considering a major portion of the people he talked about pay payroll taxes, elderly and small portion who are in the military.

Yea doesn't seem like a promising candidate either. And people should really get the idea that presidents dont have much control over the economy as the public believes. The head of federal reserves has more power over the economy than presidents. Sure their policies can be beneficial but honestly with such a divided congress its unlikely we will see a rapid growth in the economy as much as it is needed.

Last edited by arv993; 10-26-2012 at 06:42 AM.

Status
    Oct 2012
    This user has no status.

http://www.google.com/imgres?q=obama...&tx=114&ty=120 100 percent factual... see the sad thing is obama has done many things... and even now lies about what he does, he said in the 2nd debate hes all for lowering middle class taxes is that true? no... you know whats funny 100 true he knew a day before 9/11 that the ambasador needed extra seurity for the day of 9/11 he gets nothing... no answer the ambassador gets raped and killed... while obama was in vegas doing a fundrasier? he said that himself btw when they called him on it. he also lowered a major requirment to get welfare about a year ago... now the lazy an get welfare and live without working.... obama is also said to be the president of broken promises

Prince of Madness CurseSealofEarth's Avatar
    Status
    May 2012
    You actually care what I have
    to say?

You're ALL morons

Joking, just get over it. Seriously, no one has to give a crap about who you're voting for. The only thing I care about is getting the debt to go away, and my rights as an American aren't violated/

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2011
    This user has no status.

Romney is just a new bush, geez

Status
    Apr 2012
    Peace is a Lie, there is only
    Passion.

This entire thread is why the voting age should be 21. I don't respect the political opinions of anyone younger and this is why. P.S. RE OPEN THE GODDAM SPACE PROGRAM. Thank you.