View Poll Results: Who is a better person for the job

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • Obama

    24 64.86%
  • Romney

    13 35.14%
Page 12 of 15 « First ... 289101112131415 Last»
Results 276 to 300 of 367
  1. #276
    Member GEIxBattleRifle's Avatar
    Status
    GEIxBattleRifle is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    356
    Post Thanks / Like
    Knowledge and awareness are
    vague, and perhaps better
    called illusions. Everyone
    lives within their own
    subjective interpretation.
     

    Re: Romney or Obama

    Yeah I google the links so people don't think I am making stuff up. Most of what I posted was in the newspaper and they posted the information on the internet soooooo I link the sources

    You didn't need to mention FOX. You pulled up the site about the magical unemployment number they keep repeating on FOX.

    Wheres the link about what the occupiers said? You making up stuff?

    Whats your thoughts on what Bain did? Romney made the policies for Bain. Remember the word harvest? EX. Can I harvest your paycheck?

    Heres another EX. You give me the keys to your house then come home to see I burned the place down. Years later will you give me the keys to your new house so I can burn it down again? If you say yes then vote republican if no then vote democrat

    Obama leads among Early Voters
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/1...n_1964493.html


    This is interesting saw this in the newspaper a couple days ago
    http://readersupportednews.org/news-...ud-in-virginia


    Won't release ALL of his tax returns Is he hiding something?
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1682539.html

    Economic Policy Institute said Obamas plan will create more jobs than Romneys plan

    http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...-than-romneys/

    http://www.thenation.com/blog/168340...romney-doesnt#
     
         
    Last edited by GEIxBattleRifle; 10-27-2012 at 04:41 PM.

  2. #277
    Member Kyuubibomb's Avatar
    Status
    Kyuubibomb is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Shinobi world war
    Posts
    828
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: it looks like obama is losing

     
         

  3. #278
    Senior Member kekerot's Avatar
    Status
    kekerot is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Србија!!!
    Posts
    1,425
    Post Thanks / Like
    In order to make this world a
    better place you have to make
    your mind a better place.
     

    Re: it looks like obama is losing

    why do you people care you will live the same.... noone can fix ur countries state in 5 sec that process will last for 100 years and you will be dead by then
     
         

  4. #279
    Orochimaru's Reincarnation Deadai's Avatar
    Status
    Deadai is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Konoha
    Posts
    11,451
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hobby's: Grave Robbing.
     

    Re: it looks like obama is losing

    Obama better not loss! Romney is such a snake in the grass. >_>
     
         

  5. #280
    GOL.D.ACE
    Status
    portgas d luffy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Who knows? i'm not even sure myself.
    Posts
    1,363
    Post Thanks / Like
    what a drag...
     

    Re: it looks like obama is losing

    this goes well with my speech



    MITT ROMNEY iS THE NEW DICTATOR OF THIS WORLD THOSE WHO COMMITTED CRiMIES WILL DIE HES I DICTATOR

    HE WANTS TO BE GOD IF YOU VOTE FOR HIM YOU MAY ASwell SHINE!!
     
         

  6. #281
    Banned
    Status
    'Nāpalm is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Gettin that Money
    Posts
    1,237
    Post Thanks / Like
    Follow the Forum Rules
     

    Re: it looks like obama is losing

    As much as I hate to say it, it looks like he is more popular in the poles than Mitt Romney but many people aren't voting for him because not a single **** was given about the economy. He didn't do shit and infact he made it much worse. Mitt Romney is a jackass but I'm willing to give him a chance
     
         

  7. #282
    Cool Guy Swizzik's Avatar
    Status
    Swizzik is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boston,MA
    Posts
    7,980
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: it looks like obama is losing

    In the popular vote yeah he is but in the electoral college he's kicking ass. Looks like Obama might pull a George Bush. Lose the popular vote win the electoral one.
     
         

  8. #283
    Member
    Status
    NarutoFactoid is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    204
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: it looks like obama is losing

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha GodxObito15 View Post
    As much as I hate to say it, it looks like he is more popular in the poles than Mitt Romney but many people aren't voting for him because not a single **** was given about the economy. He didn't do shit and infact he made it much worse. Mitt Romney is a jackass but I'm willing to give him a chance
    this is the view of every single romney supporter. your upset with obama so you'll just vote for the other guy. He's a snake in the grass like the last post said. Romney will make things worse. He will not help you or any of the little people. Most of you on here are probably not even old enough to vote. But don't vote for something far worse then we already have.
     
         

  9. #284
    Kuroh's Avatar
    Status
    Kuroh is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    305
    Posts
    13,557
    Post Thanks / Like
    Must be out your cranium, to
    even try and aim at this, I
    can't be a Satanist I don't
    know who Satan is
     



    Re: it looks like obama is losing

    the economy
     
         

  10. #285
    Banned
    Status
    ~Slendy~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Behind You ;)
    Posts
    455
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Why Mitt Romney is losing

    I'm not a fan of either Obama or Mitt but I'm going to vote for Mitt Romney because I'am willing to give him a try just like I gave Obama a try in 2008. Obama did have four years to fix the economy but didn't do shit and instead actually messed up more with things like Obamacare and his stimulus bill which did not create many jobs and messed up the economy. I really don't have any political affiliation but in this case I'm going for Romney. but the reason I feel Mitt Romney is losing is because his stance on many issues is too conservative. For example his stances on Abortion, Gay Marriage, and Immigration, now I'm not exactly for all this but still Mitt Romney's stances are not going to get him anywhere in a largely liberal America (and its true, there is a staggering number of more liberals in this country than conservative by a far cry.) If maybe he just loosened up and took a more aesthetically liberal turn per say he may actually have good chance at winning this IMO.
     
         

  11. #286
    ☛✯#Ghoulsquad✯☚ SasukeUchiha910's Avatar
    Status
    SasukeUchiha910 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    f!cking your mom
    Posts
    6,967
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~TOKYO GHOUL,東京喰種~ FTW
    / Evangelion 4.0 in 2015 /
    Okitenemuru's manga is
    awesome/ its time to get busy
    / lord sasuke solo's
     

    Re: Why Mitt Romney is losing

    **** mitt he is a lier
     
         

  12. #287
    Orochimaru's Reincarnation Deadai's Avatar
    Status
    Deadai is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Konoha
    Posts
    11,451
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hobby's: Grave Robbing.
     

    Re: Why Mitt Romney is losing

    Mitt Romney is losing because he is a dummy head
     
         

  13. #288
    Tobirama/Madara/Hashi fan Hipster Madara's Avatar
    Status
    Hipster Madara is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Not some lame ass kanji location
    Posts
    16,082
    Post Thanks / Like
    based-madara.tumblr.com
     

    Re: Why Mitt Romney is losing

    Obama is a bigger liar.

    Im for mitt but they both suck
     
         

  14. #289
    Godara Awkward Linguist's Avatar
    Status
    Awkward Linguist is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    15,485
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user is of great status
     

    Re: Why Mitt Romney is losing

     
         

  15. #290
    Phantom TheDC's Avatar
    Status
    TheDC is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Tower
    Posts
    10,198
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why Mitt Romney is losing

    Why would you want a president who cheats?
     
         

  16. #291
    Senior Member muutobirama3rdraikagemizu's Avatar
    Status
    muutobirama3rdraikagemizu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,378
    Post Thanks / Like
    SHISHUI IS UNDARRATED
     

    Re: Why Mitt Romney is losing

    He cheated at the debate
     
         

  17. #292
    Banned
    Status
    ~Slendy~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Behind You ;)
    Posts
    455
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why Mitt Romney is losing

    Quote Originally Posted by SasukeUchiha910 View Post
    **** mitt he is a lier
    i won't say he doesn't lie but he is more forward then obama
     
         

  18. #293
    ☛✯#Ghoulsquad✯☚ SasukeUchiha910's Avatar
    Status
    SasukeUchiha910 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    f!cking your mom
    Posts
    6,967
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~TOKYO GHOUL,東京喰種~ FTW
    / Evangelion 4.0 in 2015 /
    Okitenemuru's manga is
    awesome/ its time to get busy
    / lord sasuke solo's
     

    Re: Why Mitt Romney is losing

    Quote Originally Posted by Hipster Madara View Post
    Obama is a bigger liar.

    Im for mitt but they both suck
    sorry hipster, obama may suck but mitt is worst/ president Obama > f!ckface lying ******* Romney
     
         

  19. #294
    Banned
    Status
    ~Slendy~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Behind You ;)
    Posts
    455
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why Mitt Romney is losing

    Quote Originally Posted by SasukeUchiha910 View Post
    sorry hipster, obama may suck but mitt is worst/ president Obama > f!ckface lying ******* Romney
    Y U no give mitt romney a try?
     
         

  20. #295
    Kuroh's Avatar
    Status
    Kuroh is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    305
    Posts
    13,557
    Post Thanks / Like
    Must be out your cranium, to
    even try and aim at this, I
    can't be a Satanist I don't
    know who Satan is
     



    Re: Why Mitt Romney is losing

    both of them suck and are liars but we need a change. are going to be with obama again to be in the same shit we are in right now or are we going to go with romney to try something different and see if he can fix this
     
         

  21. #296
    Lurker Extraordinaire Marcello1's Avatar
    Status
    Marcello1 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    ▲ \___Your___▲ ▲___Mind___/
    Posts
    254
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why Mitt Romney is losing

    >Willing to give him a try just like I gave Obama a try in 2008
    Far enough.

    >Obama did have four years to fix the economy but didn't do shit
    Stating that a president has four years to fix the economy downright stupid. Nobody could do that. In the meantime, Obama has put in plenty of long-term regulations for helping it get better and has in fact, seen an introduction of over 500,000 American jobs during his term. Unemployment has also decreased by 9%

    >[he's] actually messed up more with things like Obamacare and his stimulus bill which did not create many jobs and messed up the economy.
    Obamacare is actually a name that many republicans have given to a health care bill which Obama had little-to-nothing to do with. It was conceived and passed entirely on the floor of Congress. As I've mentioned before, his stimulus bill DID in fact create many jobs and helped the economy.

    Please know the facts before you form opinions.
     
         

  22. #297
    J & A YowYan's Avatar
    Status
    YowYan is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    At the Organization, decapitating Rimuto
    Posts
    11,232
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lone Ranger, Sun Gazer
     

    Re: Why Mitt Romney is losing

    Funny thing is Mitt Romney claims he will create more jobs but fact is, he influenced the economy in such a way that the amount of jobs where reduced. And that even before he joined the elections. He's just another corrupt politician. And Obama's just a puppet too

     
         
    Last edited by YowYan; 10-28-2012 at 03:13 AM.

  23. #298
    Cool Guy Swizzik's Avatar
    Status
    Swizzik is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boston,MA
    Posts
    7,980
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why Mitt Romney is losing

    Are you serious? When Mitt Romney was the governor of my state he was pro choice. the only reason why he's more conservative is because he's pandering to the tea party and the uber conservative. Mitt Romney was a moderate at best up until this election where all of a sudden he became a die-hard "Where is your birth certificate" conservative. He's just pandering to get more votes. To be the governor of Massachusetts he had to be more liberal to be the president he has to be more conservative that's just it. If he isn't conservative then republicans who weren't even enthusiastic to vote for him from the start probably wouldn't be voting for him at all. He's a good politician I'll give him that.
     
         

  24. #299
    Banned
    Status
    ~Slendy~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Behind You ;)
    Posts
    455
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why Mitt Romney is losing

    Quote Originally Posted by 'Toxic View Post
    LMAO poor girl, alright you do that and vote for romney, he wont win and I'll sit my ass laughing if he does because I'll be long go to Japan. I rather be in Japan than have Mitt as my president.
    Obama sucks too but at least he's not delusional like mitt. Have you heard anything he said or are you just against abortion/gay marriage and immigration?

    Obama has been trying to fix things, they have been changing slowly but you cant expect him to clean up the big mess that was given to him by the previous president in 4 years. I'm pretty sure being president isn't easy.
    You people aren't ever happy, I guess you would be happier if he made it rain money.
    I'm not against any of that stuff, and I have reasons to vote for Mitt Romney. Great for you to go to Japan by the way. They have the strictest immigration quota and border enforcement in the world. good luck bud. Also I stated both smell like shit but I; am going for Romney. Also I gave obama a chance in 2008 because I was tired of Republican shit like Bush with his idiot policies and decisions which ruined the country. I'm not being biased in any way
     
         
    Last edited by ~Slendy~; 10-27-2012 at 05:15 PM.

  25. #300
    J & A YowYan's Avatar
    Status
    YowYan is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    At the Organization, decapitating Rimuto
    Posts
    11,232
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lone Ranger, Sun Gazer
     

    Re: Why Mitt Romney is losing

    Quote Originally Posted by SammieX5 View Post
    i won't say he doesn't lie but he is more forward then obama
    That doesn't make much sense. So, if there are two corrupt liars, you listen to the one who sounds 'more forward'?
    I'm sorry but do some thorough research before you make conclusions on whos the most legit candidate.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •