View Poll Results: Who is a better person for the job

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • Obama

    24 64.86%
  • Romney

    13 35.14%
Page 15 of 15 « First ... 51112131415
Results 351 to 367 of 367
  1. #351
    Wangy's Oreo Yasuko Sayomi's Avatar
    Status
    Yasuko Sayomi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    The second dimension to the left if you see Burger King you went too far
    Posts
    3,029
    Post Thanks / Like
    MellowHype's Sugar Mama
     

    Re: Why Mitt Romney is losing

    Obama=Mitt Romney cause we're f*cked either way. I saw this video and it made me laugh
     
         

  2. #352
    Member TheUnbeatablePakkun's Avatar
    Status
    TheUnbeatablePakkun is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    The Village Hidden in The Mud
    Posts
    30
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Romney or Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi Train View Post
    Seriously? Obama has more votes on this poll now? I guess I'm one of the few that wants to keep my country in the next four years. Name one thing that Obama has done that deserves a re-election...go ahead...oh, sorry, there isn't one. You can't use Bin Laden because Obama wasn't there he just gave the okay, you can't use the economy because he's making it worse, so what is there?
    Alright we get that you want to vote for Romney but you get off his d already... As for why Obama should stay in office, how about the fact that he's not cutting funds in all of the most important places? Sure Romney's proposing tax cuts pretty much everywhere, but you want to know how he's paying for those? Cutting funds on public broadcasting and education. That'll be great for the next generation. He claims we need to trust America which isn't a terrible idea, but we can't place all our trust in a nation where just over half the nation votes. Government stimulus, though I would agree not in the form of health care, is the only way to get money back into the economy. And after all that, ad Romney seems so focused on reducing the deficit, he plans to drop $20 Billion on global warming research, ironic seeing as he supports the Keystone Pipeline system.
     
         

  3. #353
    Deeper zesto's Avatar
    Status
    zesto is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Ft. Lauderdale Lakes
    Posts
    2,354
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why Mitt Romney is losing

    it doesn't matter who is the president the economy will become worse thats a fact i guarantee that. plus ROMNEY CHEATED :rofl: poor guy cant helped himself. anyways its you people who needs to create your own jobs (entrepreneurs) and stop being LAZY, stop the killing and that will solve everything, you cant take any GOVERNMENT SERIOUS, there just saying that to earn your votes, both of them, but if i was an American i rather vote for Obama than him, no because Romney cheated but because his LEADERSHIP IS AN AUTOCRATIC STYLE. he's the guy who demands things and dont take others people intelligent ideas into consideration, based on all his debates i have seen. HIS IMMIGRATION SPEECH WAS BLUNT NO DOUBT,
     
         

  4. #354
    Deeper zesto's Avatar
    Status
    zesto is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Ft. Lauderdale Lakes
    Posts
    2,354
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why Mitt Romney is losing

    Quote Originally Posted by shloabsky View Post
    cause he doesnt like chubby people and he lies and debates himself

    he will do anything to be president

    dont let it happen.
    THIS IS FUNNY and i agree. , why dont the guy cut some of his revenues, his earnings are thousands, more than an average or high scale worker. he could use his amounts with the other governments to benefit the low class citizens i guess, he didn't want to do that or he just dont care, maybe he wasn't considering that------highly doubt it, Romney is just Emphasizing on TAX CUTS so that his revenues will increase----he's all for himself thats one thing for sure.
     
         

  5. #355
    banned ImNoOne's Avatar
    Status
    ImNoOne is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,971
    Post Thanks / Like
    Numbing the passing days...
     

    Re: Why Mitt Romney is losing

    This doesn't concern me directly as I'm not a USA citizen. But I would like you guys not to run another GWB Junior fiasco.

    I mean, it seems that in the USA this was majorly ignored but Romney did show in public that he has no idea of what he is talking about. He literally said that Syria was Iran's only gate to the sea. Showing that despite of him being running for president and Iran being like the most hot topic on external affairs he hasn't even bother to look at a ****ing Atlas!! To discover that Iran has not one but two huge cost lines, not to mention that Iran has no borther with Syria!


    Another thing that boggles us in Europe is the seemingly inability of Americans to look at numbers. All official numbers have shown that this Obamacare has no significant impact in the USA budget nor in does it bring any onus to the dept yet we see a guy running for president saying that it does so everybody believes it does. Maybe we don't understand how it works, maybe if I was running for president and I said that a meteor the size of Texas was rushing down on earth and NASA and ESA said it wasn't you'd still take my word rather than the experts. But I'm not an USA citizen so I may never know.

    What I know is that you have a guy that is making something for the 30% of Americans who live extremely poorly and you have another guy that for us Europeans bares an extreme resemblance with your prior "nightmarish" President Bush. So please don't **** us again! Choose wisely!
     
         
    Last edited by ImNoOne; 10-28-2012 at 04:12 AM.

  6. #356
    Senior Member Noobastank's Avatar
    Status
    Noobastank is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Louisiana [x] California []
    Posts
    1,370
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why Mitt Romney is losing

    Politics sucks. everyone lies. the government fails. how much did we spend on the war in iraq? over $750 billion. then they complain about how the democrats had 4 years to fix the economy. when Clinton left office there was a surplus. im not an obama fan but im not trusting republicans ever....at least Obama is creating jobs. im not on obama's nuts but F|_|ck Mitt.
     
         

  7. #357
    Trolling level over 9000 markdabomb22's Avatar
    Status
    markdabomb22 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Whore Island
    Posts
    4,670
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm Batman
     

    Re: Why Mitt Romney is losing

    Mitt comes off like an ass did you see his stage presence at the debates he had no manners at all. Sometimes you need to know when to shut the **** up because your not going to get the last word but romney cant accept this so he always trys to get the last point across. Honestly think about foreign affairs taking an approach like this with other political leaders makes the US look like shit we have enough country's that dislike us the last thing we need is some ass bag like romney pulling this shit with world leaders. He just doesn't seem likable to most. He needs to be more professional if he thinks he will have a chance at winning the american people. Atm i think obama is in fact winning but how honestly knows.
     
         

  8. #358
    Member TheBattousai's Avatar
    Status
    TheBattousai is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    364
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why Mitt Romney is losing

    I personally don't like either of them. If i were going to vote for the president I would cast it for Romney though. He seems to lean away from "Big Government". Also, the so-called Obamacare is a horrible piece of legislation. It doesn't much matter though since I boycott the voting in the presidential election due to the electoral college system.
     
         

  9. #359
    Senior Member cptenn94's Avatar
    Status
    cptenn94 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,551
    Post Thanks / Like
    Takin it easy
     

    Re: it looks like obama is losing

    Quote Originally Posted by RikudoKami View Post
    Can't "fix the economy" when they throw away Obama's proposed bills you dumbasses.
    yeah well for 2 years he and his party had full control of 2 branches of government, and nothing great was done then....so simply what he did hasnt worked.....and he did in 4 years what it took bush 8 to do(added 4+trillion to the national debt...) he still controls the senate....so that excuse doesnt work....simply as president he hasnt done enough good to make up for the bad he has done, and he doesnt take responsibility for what he does...heck he was for gay marriage then agaisnt it when running for senate 04 and the later running for pres in 07...now all of a sudden he magically changes again to say hes for gay marriage.....simply he only says what you want to hear and doesnt even follow through well enough as president on his promises...he makes promises he knows he cant keep and says what you want to hear so he can get your vote...if he did so well there wouldnt be so many people who voted for him in 07 now switching on him....

    main reasons im not voting for him:
    he is loose with money and never really cracked down on the legislative branch to fix that and to push what he wanted...(the only thing he really pushed was stimulus and obama care)....

    he said himself in 07 about bush spending 4 trillion in his 2 terms as unamerican....yet he does same thing in 4 (so by his own words he is unamerican)...

    im sorry to those who have jobs in the government, but the govern ment needs to be cut back alot to focus on not just balancing the budget, but paying off the debt(while many people might lose their jobs, it would save their grand kids from having to deal with essentially a great depression on steriods(what will happen if we keep getting more debt is that eventually the interest will be so high that even with all the government income combined will only be able to pay interest, not even the debt...)....we simply cannot keep spending money we dont have and constantly expand the government(i know from first hand expieriance...if not for caring friends and family i wouldve grown up at the bottom of society since my parents had accumulated more debt than they could pay....yet i never had had any name brand anything unless it was on a big sale...).....

    he proudly proclaims that many more people are on welfare than before....well the success of welfare is determined by the amount of people gettingOFF it not on it...so i see welfare being a complete failure under his presidency....

    he focuses on social issues instead of the economy, and fixing the jobs(back to health care....while i am against it personally , the concept is a good idea, but we can make huge new programs when you cant afford it....its like buying a 1000 dollar computer when you only have 1500 in the bank and your rent is due tommorow....you simply dont do that)

    he really only cares about having power...(aka he is powerhungry...and arrogant i mean he came out of nowhere with less experiance at leadership of people probably of any president in history, toying with peoples hopes and dreams...to win the presidency...) so he seems more interested in "popularity" that doing his job right...sometimes as a leader you have to do the ugly thing for the right reasons and to benifit people...(ex...being a sewage pipe inspector is something noone wants to do...but somone has to do it or everyone will have issues....so i just dont see him able to make the hard decisions....right now we need a president who will just do the right thing no matter what people say...

    his main campaigning slogans are osam is dead and gm is alive...and except that he talks about his philosophy and constant picks on petty little things to argue about(ie big bird telling romney that bayonets and horses are used any more in military(which is actually false...horses are widely used by us in afgan due to the terrain around there, and many special forces are being trained to use bayonets and knives...but thats not really a good point)
    basically he uses petty little arguments and is very hypocritical(ex he critcizes romney for shifting the topic when thats all he does when asked tough questions....he is asked a simple question about lets say gay marriage and asked does he support it...he will then go you know the gays are very important to america and many of them are nice people ...and then in the end be talking about something entirely different instead of saying "yes i do support it because .... he just doesnt answer questions head on....usually

    simply put he hasnt done and the country hasnt had any major improvements, just more debt, and he is moveing the country in a wrong direction that will in the end only end up in disaster....taking anything from successful people doesnt help at all(only decreases the desire of somepeople to want to be successful...) and wants to give money that is needed to help with many other things to people that dont really need it( there are many people that have the the newest iphone and liek 150 pair shoes and a car that is newer than mine and show up at the gas station i work at to buy junk food with foodstamps...(btw i havea cheap phone old car and like 20 pair shoes...and im happy)
    basically giving people foodstamps and free stuff is like in a park how you dont feed the animals....or they WILL become dependent on it...

    im not saying romney is the best choice but im sick of what obama has done and want someone new...romney at the very least will have a much better backbone than obama (be able to make the hard decisions) even if he is a greedy business man who only wants to become more wealthy...auto matically if his policies make him more wealthy then they will make american wealthier because the success of the wealthy is directly tied into how america is doing
     
         

  10. #360
    The Devil's Advocate Shinobi Train's Avatar
    Status
    Shinobi Train is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Inside your head...
    Posts
    6,022
    Post Thanks / Like
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>
     



    Re: it looks like obama is losing

    ...He lost a long time ago... Old news.
     
         

  11. #361
    Senior Member Mr.Beastie's Avatar
    Status
    Mr.Beastie is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    behind you!
    Posts
    3,431
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why Mitt Romney is losing

    Mitt Romney be avoiding too many questions. I dont like it when it seems oyur trying to hide things from us.
    Besides Getting out of a depression takes time.
     
         

  12. #362
    Body-Flicker robert31393's Avatar
    Status
    robert31393 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    346
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why Mitt Romney is losing

    Quote Originally Posted by SammieX5 View Post
    I'm not a fan of either Obama or Mitt but I'm going to vote for Mitt Romney because I'am willing to give him a try just like I gave Obama a try in 2008. Obama did have four years to fix the economy but didn't do shit and instead actually messed up more with things like Obamacare and his stimulus bill which did not create many jobs and messed up the economy. I really don't have any political affiliation but in this case I'm going for Romney. but the reason I feel Mitt Romney is losing is because his stance on many issues is too conservative. For example his stances on Abortion, Gay Marriage, and Immigration, now I'm not exactly for all this but still Mitt Romney's stances are not going to get him anywhere in a largely liberal America (and its true, there is a staggering number of more liberals in this country than conservative by a far cry.) If maybe he just loosened up and took a more aesthetically liberal turn per say he may actually have good chance at winning this IMO.
    you saying that obama didnt do shit just proves that you dont know shit about politics. people like you dont pay attention to anything that is happening in society then you automatically assume shit. obama have done many things to help not just the economy but also the youth you retard.for example, thanks to him, tuition cant be raised for a student that enrolls in their first semester to the rest of their time in college. when bush f*cked up the economy, who was the one who stabilized it? obama did you retard. in case if you hadnt noticed, the economy have gotten way better since 2008 so wtf are you talking about hes not doing shit. do i have to give you the percentage ratings of unemployment from 2008 to 2012 retard? you and rest of america's society are a bunch of retards. you say you want a free healthcare bill but you wont sacrifice nothing for it. in this world, you cant get things without sacrificing. and in order to receive free health care,taxes are gonna HAVE to raise, no ands and butts, where the f*ck you think they get the money from dumb retard, the government cant just sprout money out there asses.america are full of half-a** retards who arent even grateful for nothing. our taxes are lower than 50% which is way lower than other countries like france and canada. obama was doing great until the last two years when the republicans took up the majority of the congress and wont allow obama to do shit. he couldnt even pass a damn bill thanks to these ignorant f*cks. so now when the media sees he isnt passing any bills they switch up the whole story and they report to society saying that obama isnt doing nothing. before you assume crap make sure you do your research. i am not an obama fan or anything like that, i just give credit where credit is do. i rather vote for obama who have done everything in his power to make this nation better rather than romney who doesnt even know how to run for president good. he is more focused on getting rid of big bird than america
     
         

  13. #363
    Member GEIxBattleRifle's Avatar
    Status
    GEIxBattleRifle is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    356
    Post Thanks / Like
    Knowledge and awareness are
    vague, and perhaps better
    called illusions. Everyone
    lives within their own
    subjective interpretation.
     

    Re: Romney or Obama

    Romney supporters still spewing stuff with no backbone to it.

    Number One Excuse: Obama had full control for two years True BUT do you know what a filibuster is?

    Filibuster: Is where a senator or senators give very long speeches in an EFFORT to delay any measure, motion, or sometimes an amendment before the Senate NOTE There is no limit to the amount of time the Senate can debate the bill. Filibusters are oftee USED by the minority side (the republicans for 2 years in Obama term). The reason behind filibusters is that the MAJORITY side (the democrats for the first two years of Obamas term) will withdraw the bill or just give in after enduring hours and hours of dull speeches. Filibusters aren't allowed in the House of Representatives because THERE IS a limited amount of time a bill can be debated in the house.

    Stuff I learned in middle school people cmon

    This is how many filibusters the REPUBLICANS DID WHEN OBAMA TOOK OFFICE

    http://www.google.com/imgres?um=1&hl...w=1424&bih=767

    Thats why biden said this in the vice presidential debate Go to 8:13

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2MyEya8pHY

    The republican party ain't what it used to be in Reagans time until the tea party took over it when Obama was elected as POTUS.

    Reagan was actually liked by alot of people even the liberals liked him. After he went all the rest of the republican presidents been shit

    Also take a look at this interesting saw it just the other day what a Republican admits what his party is full of (If it is in some way offense to some people I will edit my post and get rid of it)

    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/1...n_2027721.html

    SCENARIO: You give me the keys to your house then come home to see I burned the place down. Years later will you give me the keys to your new house so I can burn it down again? If you say yes then vote republican if no then vote democrat

    Also look at this Saudi Arabia the top Oil production country is focusing on renewable energy

    according to Central Intelligence Agency statistics (from the article I claim no credit for it)

    1. Saudi Arabia 11.6 million barrels per day
    2. United States 10.9 million barrels per day
    3. Russia 10.3 million
    4. Iran 4.2 million (estimated)
    5. China 4 million

    http://autos.aol.com/article/Saudi-A...6pLid%3D226583

    Obama focusing on renewable energy is a wise choice because when you think about it he cut down drilling for a reason. PUBLIC HEALTH and the environment which for obvious reasons it's important to keep it as clean as possible. Republicans wanna keep drilling for Oil because thats what makes them RICH and don't care what type of damage they cause as long as they are RICH. Look at Wall Street for example they ripped off my dad and my mom $6000 we were going to use for vacation

    http://www.dianesays.com/the-united-...public-health/

    http://www.rttnews.com/1826922/obama...le-energy.aspx
     
         
    Last edited by GEIxBattleRifle; 10-28-2012 at 02:41 PM. Reason: Spelling errors

  14. #364
    Senior Member ~WastelandSociety~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~WastelandSociety~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    4,094
    Post Thanks / Like
    War. War Never Changes
     

    Re: Romney or Obama

    If you people think Obama isn't a liar just look at his past debates,etc.

    His words









    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




    Politician lies cause thats what the people want to hear.




     
         

  15. #365
    Member GEIxBattleRifle's Avatar
    Status
    GEIxBattleRifle is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    356
    Post Thanks / Like
    Knowledge and awareness are
    vague, and perhaps better
    called illusions. Everyone
    lives within their own
    subjective interpretation.
     

    Re: Romney or Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by ~WastelandSociety~ View Post
    If you people think Obama isn't a liar just look at his past debates,etc.

    His words









    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




    Politician lies cause thats what the people want to hear.




    Stop stating the obvious Obama does lie like all politicians but not as much as Romney look at the fact checkers after the debates Romney lied way more than Obama period Part of being a leader is being honest and telling the truth even though Obama isn't perfect he IS FAR more better than Romney though.

    People need to remember that Romney is a business man so he is qualify for the job WRONG

    You can't run a nation like a business heres why

    Business are for one reason only to make money. A business is legally obligated to put profit above everything else

    Businesses do not care about their customers. No where in the corporate charter does it talk about customer happiness or customer satisfaction. If a competitor is making there customers happy there may be some type of incentive to go in that direction but out of all of it it's about the shareholders and ONLY the shareholders. It's less expensive to improve the marketing than it is to improve the product or service. All in all it's fine to sell defective products as long as they can MANIPULATE a certain percentage of the people into believing they are buying a good product at a good price their shareholders are happy.If the marketing campaign is really good, they will convince their customers that product defects are normal (as with many electronics) and that they should pay to replace their defective product with the next generation of the very same defective product.


    The government is not in the business for creating demand. Government services are only necessary for our society to function properly. Businesses are made every day by creating new demands for new products. Pharmaceutical companies invent illnesses. Clothing manufacturers convince us that we are somehow inferior if we are caught wearing last year’s styles. Governments pick up trash, teach children, put out fires and serve justice. They have no incentive to have us create more trash, make dumber children, start fires or imprison innocent people. On the other hand, if those same services were run by business, the more trash they picked up, the more money they would earn. The more work they had to put into educating our children, the more money they would earn. The more fires they had to put out, the more money they would earn. The more people that they put in jail, the more money they earn.


    The cost cutting measures taken by businesses can backfire on the government. Since free trade agreements are becoming more and more common. One of the most used common cost cutting measures has been to OUTSOURCE JOBS. Mitt Romneys company (Bain) taught other businesses how to save money by outsourcing jobs overseas which is becoming a problem it's all about greed people. ALL FOR PROFIT. Working people in China 90 cents an hour 12 hours a day and with one day off a month will let a business keep more money than paying people in the United States 14 to 20 dollers a hour. Which in some ways is why large businesses are trying to make there workers vote for Romneys so they can get rid of unions WHICH IS VERY BAD

    http://nymag.com/daily/intel/2012/10...w-to-vote.html

    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/1...tml?ref=topbar

    Business people tend to do a very bad job at governing. George W.Bush and Cheney both came from business backgrounds and they left the country in the worst financial shape since the great depression. Mitt Romney from a business background left Massachusetts 47th out of 50 states for job creation which is one of the reasons why his approval rating went down. I know because I lived in Massaschusetts during the time he was state governer. People say he had a extremely good record in Mass soooo if he did he would ve ran for a second term and would have a double digit lead on Obama BUT Obama instead HAS a double digit lead on him in Mass

    Businesses are amoral. Morality isn't part of the corporate charter. The constitution is a moral (please don't confuse this with religious documents) It is a code of conduct for all goverment officials. It states that officials from the governemnt must answer to WE THE PEOPLE. If we don't like the constitution we can change it . Business people don't have no such codes of conduct unless it is to instruct them to not embarrass the corporation and its board of directors. We the Customers have absolutely no input into any such code of conduct.

    These are reasons why business people are terrible in governing period. Which is why my vote is for Obama. So if any of you will ask me what did Obama did in 4 years I can provide you a decent amount of what he did in 4 years
     
         
    Last edited by GEIxBattleRifle; 10-28-2012 at 10:27 PM.

  16. #366
    Martyr eldiego68's Avatar
    Status
    eldiego68 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Baltimore
    Posts
    289
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lord Jashin Commands You!
     

    Re: Romney or Obama

    it's pointless to argue, people vote for what benefits them the most (and rightfully so) regardless of candidates and their "promises", rarely anyone will vote for the "greater good" of the country... upper middle class and above will vote Republican 99/100, and lower middle class and below will vote Democrat 99/100.... im sure everyone has their reasons to why you vote who you vote, but whether you want to admit it or not, it comes down to what i just said, it always has and it always will
     
         

  17. #367
    Wesobi's Avatar
    Status
    Wesobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Running circles around a square house.
    Posts
    14,524
    Post Thanks / Like
    Because we can! U_U
     



    Re: Romney or Obama

    Closing this as there is now a stickied thread for election discussion! Feel free to continue there!
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •