Status
    Oct 2012
    Knowledge and awareness are
    vague, and perhaps better
    called illusions. Everyone
    lives within their own
    subjective interpretation.

Re: Romney or Obama

Romney supporters still spewing stuff with no backbone to it.

Number One Excuse: Obama had full control for two years True BUT do you know what a filibuster is?

Filibuster: Is where a senator or senators give very long speeches in an EFFORT to delay any measure, motion, or sometimes an amendment before the Senate NOTE There is no limit to the amount of time the Senate can debate the bill. Filibusters are oftee USED by the minority side (the republicans for 2 years in Obama term). The reason behind filibusters is that the MAJORITY side (the democrats for the first two years of Obamas term) will withdraw the bill or just give in after enduring hours and hours of dull speeches. Filibusters aren't allowed in the House of Representatives because THERE IS a limited amount of time a bill can be debated in the house.

Stuff I learned in middle school people cmon

This is how many filibusters the REPUBLICANS DID WHEN OBAMA TOOK OFFICE

http://www.google.com/imgres?um=1&hl...w=1424&bih=767

Thats why biden said this in the vice presidential debate Go to 8:13

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2MyEya8pHY

The republican party ain't what it used to be in Reagans time until the tea party took over it when Obama was elected as POTUS.

Reagan was actually liked by alot of people even the liberals liked him. After he went all the rest of the republican presidents been shit

Also take a look at this interesting saw it just the other day what a Republican admits what his party is full of (If it is in some way offense to some people I will edit my post and get rid of it)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/1...n_2027721.html

SCENARIO: You give me the keys to your house then come home to see I burned the place down. Years later will you give me the keys to your new house so I can burn it down again? If you say yes then vote republican if no then vote democrat

Also look at this Saudi Arabia the top Oil production country is focusing on renewable energy

according to Central Intelligence Agency statistics (from the article I claim no credit for it)

1. Saudi Arabia 11.6 million barrels per day
    2. United States 10.9 million barrels per day
    3. Russia 10.3 million
    4. Iran 4.2 million (estimated)
    5. China 4 million

http://autos.aol.com/article/Saudi-A...6pLid%3D226583

Obama focusing on renewable energy is a wise choice because when you think about it he cut down drilling for a reason. PUBLIC HEALTH and the environment which for obvious reasons it's important to keep it as clean as possible. Republicans wanna keep drilling for Oil because thats what makes them RICH and don't care what type of damage they cause as long as they are RICH. Look at Wall Street for example they ripped off my dad and my mom $6000 we were going to use for vacation

http://www.dianesays.com/the-united-...public-health/

http://www.rttnews.com/1826922/obama...le-energy.aspx

Last edited by GEIxBattleRifle; 10-28-2012 at 03:41 PM. Reason: Spelling errors

Senior Member ~WastelandSociety~'s Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2011
    War. War Never Changes

If you people think Obama isn't a liar just look at his past debates,etc.

His words

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Politician lies cause thats what the people want to hear.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Knowledge and awareness are
    vague, and perhaps better
    called illusions. Everyone
    lives within their own
    subjective interpretation.

Quote Originally Posted by ~WastelandSociety~ View Post
    If you people think Obama isn't a liar just look at his past debates,etc.

His words

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Politician lies cause thats what the people want to hear.

Stop stating the obvious Obama does lie like all politicians but not as much as Romney look at the fact checkers after the debates Romney lied way more than Obama period Part of being a leader is being honest and telling the truth even though Obama isn't perfect he IS FAR more better than Romney though.

People need to remember that Romney is a business man so he is qualify for the job WRONG

You can't run a nation like a business heres why

Business are for one reason only to make money. A business is legally obligated to put profit above everything else

Businesses do not care about their customers. No where in the corporate charter does it talk about customer happiness or customer satisfaction. If a competitor is making there customers happy there may be some type of incentive to go in that direction but out of all of it it's about the shareholders and ONLY the shareholders. It's less expensive to improve the marketing than it is to improve the product or service. All in all it's fine to sell defective products as long as they can MANIPULATE a certain percentage of the people into believing they are buying a good product at a good price their shareholders are happy.If the marketing campaign is really good, they will convince their customers that product defects are normal (as with many electronics) and that they should pay to replace their defective product with the next generation of the very same defective product.

The government is not in the business for creating demand. Government services are only necessary for our society to function properly. Businesses are made every day by creating new demands for new products. Pharmaceutical companies invent illnesses. Clothing manufacturers convince us that we are somehow inferior if we are caught wearing last year’s styles. Governments pick up trash, teach children, put out fires and serve justice. They have no incentive to have us create more trash, make dumber children, start fires or imprison innocent people. On the other hand, if those same services were run by business, the more trash they picked up, the more money they would earn. The more work they had to put into educating our children, the more money they would earn. The more fires they had to put out, the more money they would earn. The more people that they put in jail, the more money they earn.

The cost cutting measures taken by businesses can backfire on the government. Since free trade agreements are becoming more and more common. One of the most used common cost cutting measures has been to OUTSOURCE JOBS. Mitt Romneys company (Bain) taught other businesses how to save money by outsourcing jobs overseas which is becoming a problem it's all about greed people. ALL FOR PROFIT. Working people in China 90 cents an hour 12 hours a day and with one day off a month will let a business keep more money than paying people in the United States 14 to 20 dollers a hour. Which in some ways is why large businesses are trying to make there workers vote for Romneys so they can get rid of unions WHICH IS VERY BAD

http://nymag.com/daily/intel/2012/10...w-to-vote.html

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/1...tml?ref=topbar

Business people tend to do a very bad job at governing. George W.Bush and Cheney both came from business backgrounds and they left the country in the worst financial shape since the great depression. Mitt Romney from a business background left Massachusetts 47th out of 50 states for job creation which is one of the reasons why his approval rating went down. I know because I lived in Massaschusetts during the time he was state governer. People say he had a extremely good record in Mass soooo if he did he would ve ran for a second term and would have a double digit lead on Obama BUT Obama instead HAS a double digit lead on him in Mass

Businesses are amoral. Morality isn't part of the corporate charter. The constitution is a moral (please don't confuse this with religious documents) It is a code of conduct for all goverment officials. It states that officials from the governemnt must answer to WE THE PEOPLE. If we don't like the constitution we can change it . Business people don't have no such codes of conduct unless it is to instruct them to not embarrass the corporation and its board of directors. We the Customers have absolutely no input into any such code of conduct.

These are reasons why business people are terrible in governing period. Which is why my vote is for Obama. So if any of you will ask me what did Obama did in 4 years I can provide you a decent amount of what he did in 4 years

Last edited by GEIxBattleRifle; 10-28-2012 at 11:27 PM.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Lord Jashin Commands You!

it's pointless to argue, people vote for what benefits them the most (and rightfully so) regardless of candidates and their "promises", rarely anyone will vote for the "greater good" of the country... upper middle class and above will vote Republican 99/100, and lower middle class and below will vote Democrat 99/100.... im sure everyone has their reasons to why you vote who you vote, but whether you want to admit it or not, it comes down to what i just said, it always has and it always will

Status
    Oct 2010
    i think i love you more than
    you love yourself tbh

Closing this as there is now a stickied thread for election discussion! Feel free to continue there!