View Poll Results: Who is a better person for the job

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • Obama

    24 64.86%
  • Romney

    13 35.14%
Page 2 of 15 « First 12345612 ... Last»
Results 26 to 50 of 367
  1. #26
    Seraphic destryo Ultimate uzumaki form's Avatar
    Status
    Ultimate uzumaki form is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Gauis
    Posts
    1,607
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kneel to the god of NB.
     

    Re: Romney or Obama

    In the end, ordinary people votes wouldn't matter.
     
         

  2. #27
    Senior Member Joki's Avatar
    Status
    Joki is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,350
    Post Thanks / Like
    lͭͧ́̊ͥ̎̒̌̈́̉̌͐̈́̐
    ̷̷̶͔͕̲̠͇ͮͩ̓͛͠e͛
    ̢̨̾͗̔ͧ͆̃̉́̈́͑͐͆͢
    ͚͍̪̹͙̝͚̺̰͓͇̠l̒̔
    ̱̮̤̟̣̺̮͈̻̻́̚͢͢
    ͇̤
     

    Re: Romney or Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain America View Post
    Yeah he will.

    No point in explaining something like this to you though.
    i.e. You can't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi Train View Post
    Polls are different all over the place...it makes sense that kids would want to vote for Obama though. On the Xbox Live poll Romney is in the lead, on other polls Obama is...I think its just lack of education. Anyone that truly understood what was going on would vote Romney.
    >lack of education
    >xbox live polls
    >mfw
     
         

  3. #28
    Winter Soldier ~Sky~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sky~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    6,248
    Post Thanks / Like
    NERP
     

    Re: Romney or Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by Joki View Post
    i.e. You can't.
    i.e. You've never been wrong a day in your life, so there's no point.
     
         

  4. #29
    The King Of Games NarutoLuffy313's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoLuffy313 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Battle City Tournament
    Posts
    1,808
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Romney or Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi Train View Post
    I'm for Romney because I want a business man running out country right now. I voted for Obama, and he let me down...therefore I vote against him.
    The United States is not a business, it's a Country.
     
         

  5. #30
    Senior Member Joki's Avatar
    Status
    Joki is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,350
    Post Thanks / Like
    lͭͧ́̊ͥ̎̒̌̈́̉̌͐̈́̐
    ̷̷̶͔͕̲̠͇ͮͩ̓͛͠e͛
    ̢̨̾͗̔ͧ͆̃̉́̈́͑͐͆͢
    ͚͍̪̹͙̝͚̺̰͓͇̠l̒̔
    ̱̮̤̟̣̺̮͈̻̻́̚͢͢
    ͇̤
     

    Re: Romney or Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain America View Post
    i.e. You've never been wrong a day in your life, so there's no point.
    Still nothing? Thought so
     
         

  6. #31
    The Devil's Advocate Shinobi Train's Avatar
    Status
    Shinobi Train is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Inside your head...
    Posts
    6,022
    Post Thanks / Like
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>
     



    Re: Romney or Obama

    Finally, this poll isn't so depressing anymore.

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoLuffy313 View Post
    The United States is not a business, it's a Country.
    No, that's where you're wrong, you see... However, I was refering to how we need a business man who will think about businesses. We never, ever need a democrat. Democrat = Socialist = dead country.
     
         

  7. #32
    Zero Kelvin's Avatar
    Status
    Zero Kelvin is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Tenkaichi, Ancrath Archipelago.
    Posts
    15,972
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let My Own Lack of a Voice Be
    Heard!
     



    Re: Romney or Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi Train View Post
    Finally, this poll isn't so depressing anymore.



    No, that's where you're wrong, you see... However, I was refering to how we need a business man who will think about businesses. We never, ever need a democrat. Democrat = Socialist = dead country.
    Tell me again why Socialism = dead country?
    Scandinavia is a brilliant example of applied Socialism. The Scandinavian nations have some of the most stable and smooth economies in the world. Their Unions are strong. Welfare, healtcare, etcetera is secured. Pension is a right.
    What do you have if you lose your job? Nothing. What do you have if your boss is a complete unfair douche? No case.
     
         

  8. #33
    The Devil's Advocate Shinobi Train's Avatar
    Status
    Shinobi Train is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Inside your head...
    Posts
    6,022
    Post Thanks / Like
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>
     



    Re: Romney or Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero Kelvin View Post
    Tell me again why Socialism = dead country?
    Scandinavia is a brilliant example of applied Socialism. The Scandinavian nations have some of the most stable and smooth economies in the world. Their Unions are strong. Welfare, healtcare, etcetera is secured. Pension is a right.
    What do you have if you lose your job? Nothing. What do you have if your boss is a complete unfair douche? No case.
    If people are given welfare, then the money is drained. People still don't understand that? :confused:
     
         

  9. #34
    Member SandVillageShinobi's Avatar
    Status
    SandVillageShinobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    America
    Posts
    742
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tell me, are you a badfish
    too?
     

    Re: Romney or Obama

    We're going to be f**ked either way so I wont vote. I wont be a part of something that f**ks me.
     
         

  10. #35
    J & A YowYan's Avatar
    Status
    YowYan is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    At the Organization, decapitating Rimuto
    Posts
    10,865
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lone Ranger, Sun Gazer
     

    Re: Romney or Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by MymotaSofuka View Post
    Im for Obama, why bc I know facts and am not a rich bastard who wants all my millions for myself (which I don't have). I'm wondering what about y'all? You can vote for a lying white piece of crap, or the honest black man who saved America from jumping off the cliff. Facts would be nice with your post. Also of you say Idc about politics, you a idiot... They run the country you live in.
    O no you dont.

    1.Obama and Romney are funded by the same person/corporation: Goldman Sachs
    2. They're both puppets, the difference in their policies are just illusions to make ppl think there's difference between them
    3. Obama signed the NDAA, ObamaCare, and other freedom/wealth robbing policies.

    LEARN THEN TALK.

     
         
    Last edited by YowYan; 10-22-2012 at 10:02 PM.

  11. #36
    Banned
    Status
    House Of Cards is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    12
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Romney or Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi Train View Post
    Finally, this poll isn't so depressing anymore.



    No, that's where you're wrong, you see... However, I was refering to how we need a business man who will think about businesses. We never, ever need a democrat. Democrat = Socialist = dead country.
    stupid americans
     
         

  12. #37
    Cool Guy Swizzik's Avatar
    Status
    Swizzik is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boston,MA
    Posts
    7,980
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Romney or Obama

    lol Welfare is only about 5% of the budget, maybe a little more but no more than 7%. Welfare isn't crippling the nation.
     
         

  13. #38
    Seraphic destryo Ultimate uzumaki form's Avatar
    Status
    Ultimate uzumaki form is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Gauis
    Posts
    1,607
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kneel to the god of NB.
     

    Re: Romney or Obama

    If I had more knowledge on other states I would move, in particular Denmark
     
         

  14. #39
    Winter Soldier ~Sky~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sky~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    6,248
    Post Thanks / Like
    NERP
     

    Re: Romney or Obama

    http://www.usdebtclock.org

    ^^What do you guy's honestly think about this?

    Do you really think Socialism works in America? Of course, I already explained that, but everyone conveniently ignored it. (Bottom of the first page)

    Look at every single number on that. Look at all the debt everyone of us are actually in, and how fast it's increasing.
    In case you didn't bother to look at that, you're in 200,000$ of debt. (If you're American)

    People look at that, and turn a blind eye. They say Obama's the right way to go, yet they have the numbers right in front of them.

    Let's be honest, every Obama supporter has only one reason left to vote for him. And it's not anything Obama can actually do, or say.

    Every time I run into one, they say "Well he's better than Romney." They have no facts to back that up. No rhyme, no reason. Just an assumption because they don't want to admit that he's a bad mistake.

    It's funny, because that's what Obama's entire campaign is. "Better than Romney" Might as well be his slogan.

    I really wish there was someone better than Romney, but he's the best bet. He's won both debates quite handily, and he can handle an economy. Sure, some of his policies will make people mad, but they're more than necessary. Drastic times call for desperate measures as the saying goes. Businesses will get back on track, and people will be happy again.

    An expense has to be paid for that though. You can't run before you walk. Things always have to get worse before they get better.

    We already know what we have with Obama. We know nothing will change with him.

    Rather than giving someone else a shot, people would rather stick with mediocrity.
     
         

  15. #40
    Martyr eldiego68's Avatar
    Status
    eldiego68 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Baltimore
    Posts
    289
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lord Jashin Commands You!
     

    Re: Romney or Obama

    some people vote for their political party regardless of candidates and plans, just to oppose the other party... with those idiots having a say, it doesnt matter if Obama didnt live up to expectations (like all Democrats in recent times) or if Romney is an unqualified moron (like all Republicans in recent times)... they vote just cause, specially those who get to vote for the first time
     
         

  16. #41
    Martyr eldiego68's Avatar
    Status
    eldiego68 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Baltimore
    Posts
    289
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lord Jashin Commands You!
     

    Re: Romney or Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain America View Post
    http://www.usdebtclock.org

    ^^What do you guy's honestly think about this?

    Do you really think Socialism works in America? Of course, I already explained that, but everyone conveniently ignored it. (Bottom of the first page)

    Look at every single number on that. Look at all the debt everyone of us are actually in, and how fast it's increasing.
    In case you didn't bother to look at that, you're in 200,000$ of debt. (If you're American)

    People look at that, and turn a blind eye. They say Obama's the right way to go, yet they have the numbers right in front of them.

    Let's be honest, every Obama supporter has only one reason left to vote for him. And it's not anything Obama can actually do, or say.

    Every time I run into one, they say "Well he's better than Romney." They have no facts to back that up. No rhyme, no reason. Just an assumption because they don't want to admit that he's a bad mistake.

    It's funny, because that's what Obama's entire campaign is. "Better than Romney" Might as well be his slogan.

    I really wish there was someone better than Romney, but he's the best bet. He's won both debates quite handily, and he can handle an economy. Sure, some of his policies will make people mad, but they're more than necessary. Drastic times call for desperate measures as the saying goes. Businesses will get back on track, and people will be happy again.

    An expense has to be paid for that though. You can't run before you walk. Things always have to get worse before they get better.

    We already know what we have with Obama. We know nothing will change with him.

    Rather than giving someone else a shot, people would rather stick with mediocrity.
    first you say Obama made things worse, then you say "Things always have to get worse before they get better."
    ur argument is invalid
    and no i dont need u to lecture me, i think both candidates/parties suck and are corrupt and i can care less who wins at this point
    im just pointing out that the last part of your post nullified your whole argument
     
         

  17. #42
    Senior Member Joki's Avatar
    Status
    Joki is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,350
    Post Thanks / Like
    lͭͧ́̊ͥ̎̒̌̈́̉̌͐̈́̐
    ̷̷̶͔͕̲̠͇ͮͩ̓͛͠e͛
    ̢̨̾͗̔ͧ͆̃̉́̈́͑͐͆͢
    ͚͍̪̹͙̝͚̺̰͓͇̠l̒̔
    ̱̮̤̟̣̺̮͈̻̻́̚͢͢
    ͇̤
     

    Re: Romney or Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain America View Post
    http://www.usdebtclock.org

    ^^What do you guy's honestly think about this?

    Do you really think Socialism works in America? Of course, I already explained that, but everyone conveniently ignored it. (Bottom of the first page)

    Look at every single number on that. Look at all the debt everyone of us are actually in, and how fast it's increasing.
    In case you didn't bother to look at that, you're in 200,000$ of debt. (If you're American)

    People look at that, and turn a blind eye. They say Obama's the right way to go, yet they have the numbers right in front of them.

    Let's be honest, every Obama supporter has only one reason left to vote for him. And it's not anything Obama can actually do, or say.

    Every time I run into one, they say "Well he's better than Romney." They have no facts to back that up. No rhyme, no reason. Just an assumption because they don't want to admit that he's a bad mistake.

    It's funny, because that's what Obama's entire campaign is. "Better than Romney" Might as well be his slogan.

    I really wish there was someone better than Romney, but he's the best bet. He's won both debates quite handily, and he can handle an economy. Sure, some of his policies will make people mad, but they're more than necessary. Drastic times call for desperate measures as the saying goes. Businesses will get back on track, and people will be happy again.

    An expense has to be paid for that though. You can't run before you walk. Things always have to get worse before they get better.

    We already know what we have with Obama. We know nothing will change with him.

    Rather than giving someone else a shot, people would rather stick with mediocrity.
    Posting the real time debt clock is your "facts" that back up why "romney is better"? Not gonna work, but nice try. Anything else or can you still not give me any reasons? The bold is very ironic of you to say that.
     
         

  18. #43
    Zero Kelvin's Avatar
    Status
    Zero Kelvin is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Tenkaichi, Ancrath Archipelago.
    Posts
    15,972
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let My Own Lack of a Voice Be
    Heard!
     



    Re: Romney or Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi Train View Post
    If people are given welfare, then the money is drained. People still don't understand that? :confused:
    We pay it back in taxes. People still don't understand that? :confused:
     
         

  19. #44
    The Devil's Advocate Shinobi Train's Avatar
    Status
    Shinobi Train is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Inside your head...
    Posts
    6,022
    Post Thanks / Like
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>
     



    Re: Romney or Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero Kelvin View Post
    We pay it back in taxes. People still don't understand that? :confused:
    Which raises taxes...this is simple math. If Obama is elected again, my family business will have to go from paying a 15% tax to 30%. If Romney is elected, the tax might actually go down. So if Obama wins this thing, I'm most likely screwed...
     
         

  20. #45
    - I N A C T I V E - Thoth's Avatar
    Status
    Thoth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Pluto
    Posts
    8,393
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm in the state of anabiosis.
     



    Re: Romney or Obama

    I don't live in America but I would choose Obama.
     
         

  21. #46
    Winter Soldier ~Sky~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sky~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    6,248
    Post Thanks / Like
    NERP
     

    Re: Romney or Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by Joki View Post
    Posting the real time debt clock is your "facts" that back up why "romney is better"? Not gonna work, but nice try. Anything else or can you still not give me any reasons? The bold is very ironic of you to say that.
    Ironic? How so?

    Let me guess: It's Bush's fault? Yeah, that's what you're saying. (Conveniently ignoring the Bill Clinton disaster)
    It figures you support blame games. Oh, and you must have really enjoyed Obama's snide insults last night as well. It's what he's best at after all.

    You, like Obama, still haven't brought any facts to the table. Keep spewing your ignorant dialogue.

    Anyway, I'm sure you enjoy 16 trillion, but of course it's all Romney's fault. Because we all know how long he's been in office.

    Keep supporting your failure.

    Quote Originally Posted by eldiego68 View Post
    first you say Obama made things worse, then you say "Things always have to get worse before they get better."
    ur argument is invalid
    and no i dont need u to lecture me, i think both candidates/parties suck and are corrupt and i can care less who wins at this point
    im just pointing out that the last part of your post nullified your whole argument
    I was talking about the middle class taxation issue. People need to pay for Obama's mistakes, and Bush's before his, and Clinton's before his. Romney's plan will lower the debt crisis.



    So you couldn't care less? That's blatantly obvious.
     
         
    Last edited by ~Sky~; 10-23-2012 at 07:44 PM.

  22. #47
    Martyr eldiego68's Avatar
    Status
    eldiego68 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Baltimore
    Posts
    289
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lord Jashin Commands You!
     

    Re: Romney or Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain America View Post
    I was talking about the middle class taxation issue. People need to pay for Obama's mistakes, and Bush's before his, and Clinton's before his. Romney's plan will lower the debt crisis.



    So you couldn't care less? That's blatantly obvious.
    I criticize Obama supporters as well, dont get all butt-hurt... i simply pointed out a mistake, im not agreeing or disagreeing
     
         

  23. #48
    Imitation Crime~ Ashflura's Avatar
    Status
    Ashflura is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    747
    Post Thanks / Like
    Secret Rendezvous
     

    Re: Romney or Obama

    Don't live in America...but either way I wouldn't vote for any.
    If I was forced it would be Romney. Even though he's got money blinding him - it's the thing America needs at the moment.

    Reason why I wouldn't vote for any though is...both are supporting Israel in full support. I was watching the debate, then when the question came up I turned off the T.V. As long as money's going to a country that drains it's own country's money then I'm out.

    “Israel receives $3 billion in annual U.S. foreign aid.”
    http://ifamericansknew.org/stats/cost_of_israel.html
     
         

  24. #49
    Senior Member Joki's Avatar
    Status
    Joki is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,350
    Post Thanks / Like
    lͭͧ́̊ͥ̎̒̌̈́̉̌͐̈́̐
    ̷̷̶͔͕̲̠͇ͮͩ̓͛͠e͛
    ̢̨̾͗̔ͧ͆̃̉́̈́͑͐͆͢
    ͚͍̪̹͙̝͚̺̰͓͇̠l̒̔
    ̱̮̤̟̣̺̮͈̻̻́̚͢͢
    ͇̤
     

    Re: Romney or Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain America View Post
    Ironic? How so?

    Let me guess: It's Bush's fault? Yeah, that's what you're saying. (Conveniently ignoring the Bill Clinton disaster)
    It figures you support blame games. Oh, and you must have really enjoyed Obama's snide insults last night as well. It's what he's best at after all.

    You, like Obama, still haven't brought any facts to the table. Keep spewing your ignorant dialogue.

    Anyway, I'm sure you enjoy 16 trillion, but of course it's all Romney's fault. Because we all know how long he's been in office.

    Keep supporting your failure.



    I was talking about the middle class taxation issue. People need to pay for Obama's mistakes, and Bush's before his, and Clinton's before his. Romney's plan will lower the debt crisis.



    So you couldn't care less? That's blatantly obvious.
    Why do you keep personally attacking me, having trouble staying professional and civil?

    I'm not debating you on anything, who said I support Obama? I simply asked you if you could give a reason why "Romney would do better". Your desperate spam proved to me that you can't, so thanks for your time.
     
         

  25. #50
    Professional Pokemon Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Status
    Bulbasaur is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    326
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Romney or Obama

    obama ATW (all the way)

    he seems more promising than that romney who only cares about the upper class and the ninja wants to get rid of sesame street yo! no one messed with elmo :mad:

    aside from that obama is a good person, babies hate romney o_o js babies are excellent judges of character...
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •