23 23.47%
  • neither the world is screwed no matter what

51 52.04%
Page 12 of 16 « First ... 28910111213141516 Last»
    Status
    Nov 2011
    ~God of Uchiha~

Re: im scared for the future

well hello everyone boy what a rude awakening from obama's fanbase ive got some more people saying that the movie is fake well im ganna bet u didnt even watch it or u did but chose not to listen to any of it so just go if the movie and this thread really made you that offended u didnt have to read it or post on it and ive also got people saying eh .... well i dont remember who said this nor do i care but somone said "this is why we dont allow kids to vote why dont you just let the gorwn ups handle this because u know nothing" well first let me get my laughter out before i respond to this ...... ok first of all i have pretty much left this up to the "grown ups" and well nothing has been fixed and things have gotten more and more worse you guys keep saying its a lot of work to be a president and that i know nothing well mabye i dont but it seems like none of these recent presidents have done much good and will keep getting worse and worse over the years lets face it people the world is in deep shiit and whether u like it or not your idol Obama is really not who u think he is i mean youve brought up all this other crap but have u really looked at his past is he somone to look up too.... well that is all for now oh and Obama is a Communist...U mad Bro

Status
    Nov 2011
    ~God of Uchiha~

oh and ive just looked at the poll wow weve got some communists in the base that comforting to know :0

Scavenger of humans sorrow phantomlord22's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Big words, small mind Behind
    the pain you will find A
    scavenger of human sorrow

Quote Originally Posted by ~Madara Uchiha~ View Post
    i watched the new 2016 Obama movie yesterday and am very scared for americas future.... basically mostly what i took out of it i already knew a little he is trying to get rid of all nuclear weapon facilities leaving us defencless if attacked... and is driving us up the wall in debt eventaully leaving our country broke... while other countries are developing and getting bigger... are they getting rid of there nuclear weapon facilities no they are increasing them if Obama is elected again i can see America falling by 2016 and there will be a new dominant country... United States of Islam... i cant vote but i really hope we make the right decision this time and get him out of here because if he is re elected u can be sure to see War and Riots and even Amercias fall... its a scary future and i really do think he will be re elected...
    your country is the one who created nuclear weapons... so what do you afraid of ??? you got millions of them
    some strike you---- then sure your country----- strike the hell back

and Oh, Hello... I think I forgot something!!! USA is the one who used this shit for the first time and he encouraged the nations that they can also do the shit...

Note : I'm not talking about the people Of USA , I'm talking about the sick power game of the government

Status
    Feb 2011
    This user has no status.

well hello everyone boy what a rude awakening from obama's fanbase ive got some more people saying that the movie is fake well im ganna bet u didnt even watch it or u did but chose not to listen to any of it so just go if the movie and this thread really made you that offended u didnt have to read it or post on it and ive also got people saying eh .... well i dont remember who said this nor do i care but somone said "this is why we dont allow kids to vote why dont you just let the gorwn ups handle this because u know nothing" well first let me get my laughter out before i respond to this ...... ok first of all i have pretty much left this up to the "grown ups" and well nothing has been fixed and things have gotten more and more worse you guys keep saying its a lot of work to be a president and that i know nothing well mabye i dont but it seems like none of these recent presidents have done much good and will keep getting worse and worse over the years lets face it people the world is in deep shiit and whether u like it or not your idol Obama is really not who u think he is i mean youve brought up all this other crap but have u really looked at his past is he somone to look up too.... well that is all for now oh and Obama is a Communist...U mad Bro
    I'm assuming you eat paint chips, that or your mom put you a little too close to the microwave when you were an embryonic sack. You're the real reason that the US is going to hell in the first place. Despite my age (older than you, btw) I have a greater concept of this political debate and how things work. By the sounds of it, you hate gays, women, freedom of speech, freedom of religion, everyone in the middle class (so probably your own family, so you hate them as well), free thinkers, the internet, may I go on? I understand the US isnt what it use to be, but its not because of Obama. The last 2 republicans in this nation caused us more harm than good, and anyone who took the presidency in 2008 would have to suffer for it. Obama at this point is the right choice. His policies as of now are what we need and can help a lot of people. College kids like me depend on him as well, he understands out position on what goes on. To switch to a whole new system would be pointless and a waste of time. And btw, im not a Democrat or a republican, I just believe a system that works.

Status
    Nov 2011
    ~God of Uchiha~

well sage of winds i didnt even finish your comment i kinda lost you at you hat women freedom of speech freedom of religion and all that BS yup i bet you know alot more tan me huh please share your knowledge on Obamas history what he has done and what he will do if hes re elected im not against any of that crap except mabye gays because i dont believe in that and no i dont hate my family dont know how u can infer that from what ive said but once again what a hilarious comment

Status
    Sun Gazing, Peripheral Blazing

lol, there's no difference between Obama and Romney. Both puppets to the military industry.

Status
    Aug 2011
    meh

I disapprove of your thread because it attack my religion.

Status
    Jan 2012
    This user has no status.

united states of islam ?? u really think we do all the bombings terrorism etc. kid grow up. all muslim are not terrorists. i watch naruto ? does a terrorist watch naruto ?

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Sage of Wings View Post
    I'm assuming you eat paint chips, that or your mom put you a little too close to the microwave when you were an embryonic sack. You're the real reason that the US is going to hell in the first place. Despite my age (older than you, btw) I have a greater concept of this political debate and how things work. By the sounds of it, you hate gays, women, freedom of speech, freedom of religion, everyone in the middle class (so probably your own family, so you hate them as well), free thinkers, the internet, may I go on? I understand the US isnt what it use to be, but its not because of Obama. The last 2 republicans in this nation caused us more harm than good, and anyone who took the presidency in 2008 would have to suffer for it. Obama at this point is the right choice. His policies as of now are what we need and can help a lot of people. College kids like me depend on him as well, he understands out position on what goes on. To switch to a whole new system would be pointless and a waste of time. And btw, im not a Democrat or a republican, I just believe a system that works.
    You have a lot to learn concerning politics.

Status
    Nov 2011
    ~God of Uchiha~

so people think that comment about the united states was offencive all i was meaning was america will fall and when it does Islam will be the new great power sorry if i said that and made it sound very racist i am truly sorry

Status
    Feb 2011
    This user has no status.

I should have known this was a troll. You ****ing ass-hat. I'm getting off this plane of existence.

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2012
    This user has no status.

so people think that comment about the united states was offencive all i was meaning was america will fall and when it does Islam will be the new great power sorry if i said that and made it sound very racist i am truly sorry
    That is still racist you little *****..

Status
    Nov 2011
    ~God of Uchiha~

dont see how thats racist but whatevs and sage of winds nobody said u had to ride this plane so go ahead and rage quit can i do the honer of pushing u out?

Status
    Feb 2011
    This user has no status.

I'd rather jump off myself and save myself the embarrassment of being touched by some racist, Israelite, ass-troll like you.

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Sage of Wings View Post
    I'd rather jump off myself and save myself the embarrassment of being touched by some racist, Israelite, ass-troll like you.
    jump off yourself? Please tell me how to achieve this sorcery

Status
    Nov 2011
    ~God of Uchiha~

m why are u still here honeslty gtfo

Status
    Feb 2011
    This user has no status.

Ok Madara I am going to try to educate you here so please keep an open mind and understand that I do not even vote for Obama and can see you are just wrong, if anything your ideas will put people off voting for Romney because you as a supporter sound so stupid.

Ok so the reason Obama wanted to promote drilling outside of the US is because the profit margin is higher that way, lower costs and higher yield = more profit

Having less Nuclear weapons will not get the US attacked, maintaining so many nuclear weapons cost more than they are worth in peace time.... If there was a time of war the US could make enough nukes to blow up the planet within weeks so you really have nothing to worry about.... Russia, England and Germany are lowering their number of nuclear weapons too so just chill out.

Calling the county the united states of islam is outright racist and worse than that it's really stupid.... Christianity in the US is getting more popular not less popular and islam is no worse than christianity or judaism..... Infact muslims believe in Jesus and believe he will return from the afterlife just as christians do. It would be more accurate to call the country the united states of Atheists because thats the movement with the most power increase in recent years.

Also Obama never got us into debt the banks did that, he is just trying to pick up the pieces. The reason I don't vote Obama is because I make a lot of money and feel I get taxed way too much.... My company provide a lot of jobs and contribute to fixing the problems I do not feel I should be punished by paying more tax.

Status
    Nov 2011
    ~God of Uchiha~

first of all nobody els is lowering their amount you are dead wrong we are the only ones everyone els is making more and how is that statement racist i was refering to to the place Islam and all their allies uniting and yes Obama didnt get us in it but he has done nothing but make it worse he has spent the most than any other president in only 1 term....

-@The Untouchable Legend@- SAmIDeXtEr's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2012
    I AM TOO FLY A.K.A ...ITACHI
    THE G@NGST@R

HAHA...What a joke ..

Status
    Nov 2011
    ~God of Uchiha~

wow somone els with a sick mind i dont c what u find funny mabye when reality slaps u in the face somday and u wake up youll realize how stupid you look right now too me that is funny