23 23.47%
  • neither the world is screwed no matter what

51 52.04%
Page 3 of 13 « First 1234567 ... Last»
    Status
    Jun 2012
    This user has no status.

Re: im scared for the future

If Romney comes in, nuclear war.....if Obama comes in same thing! Psychopaths are ruling the world and we seem to be at the mercy of this.......

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2012
    This user has no status.

I'm going to repeat it for the third time Why the hell want to attack Iran with other countries because of nuclair weapons while America makes nuclair weapons also

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Madara Uchiha~ View Post
    we dont have much more than Russia has u know and we have tons of oil under us its stupid enviormentalists that are keeping us from tapping into it if other countries can do it why the fuk can america not to expensive? to much work thats all BS
    Yeah you didnt read a word that I replied to you did you? its not environmentalists that are keeping us from domestic drilling, its money.

additionally... have you already forgotten about the BP oil spill..... are you even aware of this event?

Status
    Nov 2011
    ~God of Uchiha~

i already answered your question bro and yes it is sad that were kinda at the mercy of the BS

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou Sennin Mode View Post
    I'm going to repeat it for the third time Why the hell want to attack Iran with other countries because of nuclair weapons while America makes nuclair weapons also
    oh i dont know its not like iran can be taken over by terreosists who want to burn the world at any moment

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

we dont have much more than Russia has u know and we have tons of oil under us its stupid enviormentalists that are keeping us from tapping into it if other countries can do it why the fuk can america not to expensive? to much work thats all BS
    so you think we sould still use oil when we have the technolgy to make things run on clean renewable engry that is less expensive in the long run

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2012
    This user has no status.

It is really random as I heard and read Iran has a lot of oil.. So that could be a reason and there is not such thing as terrorists bro.. All lies! The world leaders those are terrorists.. Ain't such thing as Al-Qaida

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2012
    This user has no status.

And i'm afraid for your country bro when Romney becomes president there will be for 100% sure World war 3

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

It is really random as I heard and read Iran has a lot of oil.. So that could be a reason and there is not such thing as terrorists bro.. All lies! The world leaders those are terrorists.. Ain't such thing as Al-Qaida
    You're officially a dumb ass.

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Germanicus View Post
    You're officially a dumb ass.
    Know who you calling a dumb ass.. You being a dumb ass trusting the media

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Know who you calling a dumb ass.. You being a dumb ass trusting the media
    , okay, so each and every single source just came together and said "alright guys! Let's make up a story about people blowing other people up so we can get oil!" One event bud; 9-11. Go **** yourself.

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

It is a trust issue. Iran signed a treaty that they would not make Nuclear weapons and right now other countries are getting suspicious because they don't think that there nuclear power plan is just for energy.

Another point is everyone with nukes at the moment are presumed to be trusted countries why America keeps making nukes beats me it is a waste of money because they have already reached a point that they could detain any type of issue which would involve them using nukes. Anyway I seem to be drifting off my point I was trying to make if more countries are getting nuclear weapons it increases the chance of a nuclear war of happening (simple logic country spats and quarrels could get out of hand if more countries have nukes). If Iran is to get Nuclear weapons it could easily cause a trend that other countries get them aswell.

Status
    Nov 2011
    ~God of Uchiha~

the oil spill had nothing to do with oil drilling are u fukin kidding me the enviormentalists are the ones keeping us from it they say its bad for the earth and all that BS if naything drilling for it here would save us gobs of money do u think everyone can afford those stupid energy driven cars no it will take a long time before america fully switches to that just look they are still makeing gas driven cars and people are still buying them and im the on that doesnt know anything

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

theres no such thing as terrorists sigh i guess we just imagined the planes hiting the towers then

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2012
    This user has no status.

, okay, so each and every single source just came together and said "alright guys! Let's make up a story about people blowing other people up so we can get oil!" One event bud; 9-11. Go **** yourself.
    You go f*** yourself.. There is no such thing as terrorists read this article one of the 100 articles and read wikileaks what it says about the set ups http://www.armageddon-times.com/2012...-code-for.html .. It hurts bro that everyone thinks muslims are terrorists

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by kakashi isboss View Post
    theres no such thing as terrorists sigh i guess we just imagined the planes hiting the towers then
    Wake the **** up!

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2012
    This user has no status.

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

the oil spill had nothing to do with oil drilling are u fukin kidding me the enviormentalists are the ones keeping us from it they say its bad for the earth and all that BS if naything drilling for it here would save us gobs of money do u think everyone can afford those stupid energy driven cars no it will take a long time before america fully switches to that just look they are still makeing gas driven cars and people are still buying them and im the on that doesnt know anything
    i love this logic oil drilling of the gulf coast didnt cause an oil spill of the gulf coast obama is not the reason you should be scared for the future you are

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

You go f*** yourself.. There is no such thing as terrorists read this article one of the 100 articles and read wikileaks what it says about the set ups http://www.armageddon-times.com/2012...-code-for.html .. It hurts bro that everyone thinks muslims are terrorists
    when did i say muslims are a terrorists there a lot of terrorist activity in that area thats all

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Nooo, we think the guys that blew up our towers are terrorists. A "wiki" is not a valid source of information. You seem to be so busy stereotyping and spouting conspiracy theories you don't even know how to judge what sources are legitimate and which are not. Even Pakistan and the other Middle Eastern nations acknowledge the existence of Al-Qaida. Bring some real facts and actually know em before you spout idiotic bull shit.

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2012
    This user has no status.

Nooo, we think the guys that blew up our towers are terrorists. A "wiki" is not a valid source of information. You seem to be so busy stereotyping and spouting conspiracy theories you don't even know how to judge what sources are legitimate and which are not. Even Pakistan and the other Middle Eastern nations acknowledge the existence of Al-Qaida. Bring some real facts and actually know em before you spout idiotic bull shit.
    I'm done talking bro.. Don't feel like talking when every time I have a discussion about this we get called terrorists i'm done with this shit

Status
    Aug 2012
    Attack on Titan. Akame Ga
    kill. Terra formars. Tokyo
    Ghoul Re. Psycho Pass 2=
    Favorite on-going
    mangas/series.

people dont realize that america is doom & it will be destroy , the prophecies have been prety accurate

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

I'm done talking bro.. Don't feel like talking when every time I have a discussion about this we get called terrorists i'm done with this shit
    germanacus does this mean we win

Status
    Nov 2011
    ~God of Uchiha~

ok so im the reaon i should be scared for the future? well ill forget that non sense anyways instead of insulting me and saying obama is an amazing person that just wants to free the world of nukes and have a happy peace land wake the fuk up so what we drilled the oil and made a mistake we need to try again instead of passing these stupid bills were in a heap of debt and unemplyment is sky rocketing obama hasnt helped that at all has he?

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by labiancareality View Post
    people dont realize that america is doom & it will be destroy , the prophecies have been prety accurate
    sigh the proficeys where made by a buch of high ancents