View Poll Results: just curious

Voters
98. You may not vote on this poll
  • Obama-Communist

    24 24.49%
  • Romney-Idiot

    23 23.47%
  • neither the world is screwed no matter what

    51 52.04%
Page 9 of 16 « First ... 5678910111213 ... Last»
Results 161 to 180 of 320
  1. #161
    Freedom is Justice ♥ -Sky-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Sky- is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    5,339
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: im scared for the future

    We need a female president.

    Joking. (No offense to my sex)

    But yeah...that movie is most likely just balony anyway.
     
         

  2. #162
    Kuroh's Avatar
    Status
    Kuroh is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    14,216
    Location
    FL
    I hate to complain, but
    lately, all I see is days are
    the same
     



    Re: im scared for the future

    Quote Originally Posted by -Star- View Post
    We need a female president.

    Joking. (No offense to my sex)

    But yeah...that movie is most likely just balony anyway.
    i know this is off topic but i have to ask. why do you like that person in ur avatar?
     
         

  3. #163
    Senior Member ~WastelandSociety~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~WastelandSociety~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    4,472
    Location
    Greece
    War. War Never Changes
     

    Re: im scared for the future

    Quote Originally Posted by GEIxBattleRifle View Post
    If Romney gets in..... your own family members and everyone else in this country will be drafted to war. Romney during his campaign insulted quite a great deal of nations. Remember we ain't the only superpower on this planet anyone and Romney talking like he is above everyone will be dangerous if he is in a meeting with the leaders around the world he can' be like I GET THE LAST WORD. It don't work like that.

    To actually think people would want to hand the president spot down to someone who loves to outsource jobs overseas is beyond me. Romney had all of his money inherited from his own father. People say he is a great business man I don't even agree with that. He buys businesses gets a profit out of them then fires ALL THE WORKERS and sends the business overseas to china to work them 90 cents an hour 12 hours a day. You can tell he was getting desperate in the second debate trying to blame Obama for sending jobs overseas LOL even though Obama put 3 sactions on China
    Yeah, like Obama isn't going to send our troops to war... In fact my friends in the military rather have Romney then someone that doesn't care about them and allow them to carry weapons with no ammo. Also Obama is already allowing outsource jobs overseas (which he loves).

    Face it: Obama failed by raising the debt, allowing people to lose their jobs,have people pay for others while they get things for free,etc.
    I already met a lot of people who are democrats that voted for Obama that are now disappointed by his false promises. Many of them either jobless and been looking for a job for 2 years or are working at walmart (not getting paid well enough ) cause their old job closed due to tax,etc.




    People like you need to wake up, and start going out more to see the problems.
     
         

  4. #164
    Member thai sage's Avatar
    Status
    thai sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    393
    Location
    Bay Area
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: im scared for the future

    Last time I posts on a thread like this I got banned, so lets hope it goes better this time. Okay so I've never heard of this Obama 2016 movie, so I decided to run a little search on the movie and the first thing I find out about is that the filmmaker is an evangelical Christian. I have friends of many faiths, but all my Christian friends find evangelicals to be too hardcore. While I agree Obama promised a lot in his initial 2008 campaign, but that was from the sheer ignorance of thinking that he would have an easy time with the Republican Party. He has faced a party unwilling to work with him on anything, yet he has accomplished quite a bit. To think that the debt is all obamas fault is sheer ignorance. Bush put us into debt yet the Republican Party puts everything on Obama, unfortunately even though we have debt we still need to spend to attempt to grow infrastructure. If you really think we'll be better off with Mitt Romney, just look at what happened to KB toys. Obama has received no credit for his accomplishments only criticism, and when he criticizes the opposition he gets " come on let's run a fair campaign" give me a break. Let me ask the OP did you vote for McCain last election? Assuming you we're old enough to vote in the last election. Cause obviously McCain/Palin would've been so much better
     
         

  5. #165
    Servant of Lord Sasuke Ldude's Avatar
    Status
    Ldude is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    6,212
    Location
    Under a rock somewhere in Antarctica.
    I put the dying in studying
     

    Re: im scared for the future

    Quote Originally Posted by -S- View Post
    I'm not American.

    But do you really think your country will be left defenceless? By 2016, they'll have even stronger ass weapons the public won't even know of.
    This. We're not honestly going to be defenseless.
     
         

  6. #166
    Member AngryRock's Avatar
    Status
    AngryRock is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    845
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: im scared for the future

    Quote Originally Posted by oShux View Post
    When i grow up i'm not gonna be in the US I'm gonna travel the world and have kids in Italy or Greece/Rome or somethin The Us is a fking sh*t hole i've seen people come into the Us from their home lands and change within a year the Us is already a sh*t hole so i don't see why you're scared for the future
    Why would you travel to places that are doing worse than the USA?
    Quote Originally Posted by Netsui View Post
    Before I post, I would like to say that I'm not really good whenever it comes to politics. So if I'm wrong, please correct me anywhere.

    Well, I think it's better for him to tax the richer people more, instead of the poor people.

    As for getting rid of nuclear weapons, that seems like a big decision, so I doubt he could do it just like that. He would have to go to Congress first to get something like that approved, right? Congress is there to keep the President in check, and remember that Congress can veto some of his bills if 2/3 (I think) of Congress agrees. It's been a while since I had a class where we talked about politics, so I might be wrong.

    As for drilling, I disagree with that. Wasn't that attempted before, and it ended up exploding which killed 14 people, and ruined the beach? You never know when something would go bad, and I wouldn't want to see any National Parks blowing up. Not sure about this fact, just something I thought I heard.

    I'd prefer Obama over Romney, but it seems like both candidates really aren't good. Remember that if Obama does get re-elected, he will only have 4 years, and then he can't be re-elected after that. We survived with Bush, so I think we'd be able to survive another 4 years if Obama gets re-elected.

    I don't see anything to fear, but that's just me.
    Surviving Bush? Obama is worse than Bush.
    Quote Originally Posted by cptenn94 View Post
    you my friend are brain washed.....the rich get richer by making things people buy....an example....steve jobs was super wealthy....because he made something that people wanted and bought....so if you hate the rich getting richer start making everything yourself....instead of whining....also realize that the "poor" in america are much wealthier than most poor around the world......also im sure that if you were rich you wouldnt be complaining about the rich being richer.....also there are many illegal immigrants who are much better people than you because they are thankful for what they have instead of whining about what they or others dont....
    (ALSO THE SAYING GOES TEACH A MAN TO FISH AND HE WILL BE FED FOR A LIFETIME....GIVE A MAN A FISH AND HE WILL SIT THERE WAITING FOR HIS FREE FISH )

    summary of how the rich are important and taking money never works

    there are 4 main ways people get rich....
    1 hard work
    2 being really smart
    3 doing something/offering something better that people want
    4 inheritance

    all i hear is people whining about how rich are rich and poor are poor....if you think the poor are so poor then go and give them some of your money....basically what you are saying is that if bob is poor and steve is rich you think you should be able to use steves money to make bob not poor....instead of your own...the rich are not evil they are the people who are your boss and make jobs...regarless of whether they have money...ill even make a scenario that shows a bit of how captialism helps the poor

    bill gates is a billionare....therofore one day he decides he wants the biggest house in the world....so he spends a lot of money to get it built with many fancy things.....in building the house he employs many construction workers landscapers and other occupations to get it built....in doing so he overworks the construction company and they have to hire some new employees to help build it....so the buisness that builds the giant house gets a big buisness boost and can expand and can even afford to give raises to good employees....lets say that the boss also gets relatively wealthy from the job...so then he buys a new fancy car...that car company has employees who build the car employees who build the parts and buys materials to build those parts from say a steel company...the steel company buys raw materials from a mining company and the mining company hires employees who use parts made by a parts company to mine.....the cycle goes on and on

    why are most of the rich rich? because they wanted to be rich they wanted to work hard so they can achieve sucess .....taking ANY money from the rich to give to the poor only leads to a slippery slope....if i wanted to be rich and had to work reall really hard to get there, only to know that when i get there that my money would be taken from me anyways...i wouldnt want to put the effort to get rich....the rich also pay the majority of the taxes as well....

    also im sure that the rich probably give more to charity than you do.....say they give only 1000 dollars to some place....i would bet a lot of people who whine about the rich dont give ANYTHING at all except for a rare exception....im not saying all are like that but i know a lot do.....i know how it is to have very little because i was there....



    EXPLANATION OF HOW I KNOW HOW IT IS TO BE IN THE LOWER BITS OF SOCIETY(lower middle class)

    my parents were deep in debt after being unable to sell a house they bought to fix up, and their company went out of business....so then they found work at an other company and struggled to keep our family of 4 kids to have any form of middle class at all....my mom almost never bought anything that wasnt on sale, and i never had name brand anything....i learned there are offbrands of offbrands.....ALL of my clothes were handme downs from family friends of my family or if i was lucky goodwill.....the only clothes i ever got that was new was socks and underwear....my shoes were even used and if i was lucky i got a pair of walmart shoes....which i wouldnt get another pair until i completly wore my shoes out...(to where i can see toes).....ALL of my toys were either bought by me with holiday money from relatives, or given to us ......later my parents got a small promotion and i got my first gameboy color(in 2002) ...and then in 05 and then my mom got sent to iraq(she is naval reserve).....so that left my dad to try to manage 4 kids with cars that were breaking down to run us all around to places....the only activities i was able to do was taeqwondo soccer through the ymca and boy scouts in my early years(5-13ish)....my allowance for doing a large list of chores, was a quarter a week....by the time i got to middle school my older sister was in high school, and became a really dark person and began to cut herself frequently....it got so bad that she considered suicide before....and when that happended we sent her to live with our relatives who homeschool for a little while....(she was my best friend and usually a super bubbly giggly happy tom boy) by the time i got to high school my parents had worked hard enough that they were promoted and were making enough money that i actually had a few new clothes....they even bought an slightly larger house that we moved into ....about 2 years later my sister came back super happy and an even happier person than ever in her life.....a year after that our house burned completly to the ground leaving us with nothing....i didnt even have a pair of clothes i owned ....i was in my rotc uniform at the time and at school when it burned....so we were left with nothing and did i mention my parents only had 3 more months until the company they worked for moved to mexico so we were basically almost homeless and had no money( they were in that time had an unmanageable debt.....but through my parents military inssurance and through my parents friends and people who cared about us we were able to move back to our old house that we receently fixed up because our previous people who were renting it made it a wreck and didnt pay rent....so we moved into old house with parents having no jobs and we were able to live a lower middle class life thanks to individual people giving us stuff to help us out....currently im in college and my mom is in the middle east again and my dad gave up on getting a job so he decided to make a small business of buying foreclosed/ empty houses and fixing them up houses and buying/selling them, because he used to work for a realestate company many years back.....ALSO NEVER DID WE USE FOOD STAMPS OR ANY GOVERNMENT ASSISTANCE EVEN THOUGH WE QUALIFIED

    and NEVER ONCE DID I COMPLAIN ABOUT WHAT I DIDNT HAVE....i watched all my friends get 5-20 a week allowances for doing almost nothing, have brand new stuff and name brand clothes and all sorts of stuff that i couldnt get.....NEVER DID I COMPLAIN OR BE POOR ME....the only time i ever cared about my situation was when a friend of mine started to always complain about how poor he was when his family had 3 times nicer stuff...and it was only annoying to hear him whine....



    CONCLUSION QUIT WHINING AND STOP TRYING TO DECIDE TO GIVE OR TAKE....ITS NOT RIGHT TO TAKE FROM PEOPLE AT ALL WHETHER YOU THINK THEY DESERVE IT AT ALL....IF YOU HATE A RICH GUY BECAUSE HE DOESNT GIVE ENOUGH/ HE HAS TO MUCH MONEY, THEN DONT BUY HIS PRODUCT......IF YOU THINK THE POOR ARE SO POOR THEN GO AND HELP THEM....YOURSELF....

    below explains why taking money from rich and giving it to poor never works
    Hard life. You are right about the 4 reasons why people are rich. People just think rich are just automatically rich for some reason. They think they are always out to get the poor when in reality the poor need these big companies like walmart, Mcdonalds, etc... to work and shop. Some rich people I do not like and I am sure some are out to get you but to say all rich people are out to get you is just wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanguis View Post
    I have said this many times a fetus is not a human it is a fetus, it does not even have a heart beat until it is 5-6 weeks old. Also if your going to reply don't throw that "oh but it has its life in front of it" crap because it can be easily turned around and said "condoms prevent life". Also you don't know the mother's reason to have an abortion they may not able to support it so if it is born it may have a crappy life as it is.

    If you are still thinking wrong of what I am saying let me give you a few scenarios and you tell me how wrong abortions are. ok let's hypothetically say abortions become illegal in the United States:
    *A girl is raped by her father and is now pregnant but can't get rid of the baby because it is a illegal.
    *A woman is ill from a disease and will die if she keeps the child but unfortunately she can't have it aborted because it is illegal.
    *budget is increased on orphanages because parents cannot support their children.
    Life begins at conception. Since it starts at conception that means it is wrong to kill the life no matter what. Clear and simple. You say it is ok even with rape but what did that soon to be baby do to deserve to be killed? It did NOTHING. Not one single thing yet you just want to say it is ok. Maybe you need to read or see some Rebecca Kiessling stuff. She was conceived by rape and at the time her mother was in a state that had abortion against the law. Her mother said that if it was legal then she would have gotten the abortion. That is why she(Rebecca) is trying to get people like you to stop saying it is ok even if someone is raped. If someone is raped punish the raper and help the one who was raped but do not abort the soon to be child that did nothing wrong.

    To those that say that when a mother is pregnant what is in her is part of her body. So if she is having a baby boy the woman also has a penis? If she is having a baby girl does that mean she has two vaginas? If you answered no to these questions then why do you say it is part of a woman's body?
    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoLuffy313 View Post
    Obama has slowly been doing things. It takes time to fix what Bush did.

    The debt is only this high because of what past presidents, mostly Bush since he sign a bill that made the government spend 1 trillion dollars in 2001.
    Obama has done more worse things than Bush. The worst thing is his spending which was more than Bush's TWO terms. You say the debt is only high because of past presidents well Obama added the most to the debt EVER and in only ONE term.
     
         
    Last edited by AngryRock; 10-22-2012 at 03:09 AM.

  7. #167
    Member AngryRock's Avatar
    Status
    AngryRock is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    845
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: im scared for the future

    Quote Originally Posted by xMadara View Post
    And if someone gives you a rubix cube after being messed around with and expects you to finish it in 10min can you do it to that persons expectations?! Thats how it is with Obama and the economy. it takes time. And trust meThe US does not have to worry about nuclear weapons we have PLENTY + AREA 51 HAS MANY SECRETS HIDING BEHIND OUR BACK. (I live in the USA).
    Using your example that means Obama got a rubix cubed and made it worse.
     
         

  8. #168
    Senior Member ~Madara Uchiha~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Madara Uchiha~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,827
    Location
    Kansas City
    ~God of Uchiha~
     

    Re: im scared for the future

    u know whats funny i can actually solve a ribix cube in about a miniute but off topic
     
         

  9. #169
    Member Uzimaki Akira's Avatar
    Status
    Uzimaki Akira is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    338
    Location
    The planet Earth
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: im scared for the future

    Quote Originally Posted by SoupAddicttt View Post
    Romney and Obama both have stupid ideas.
    I concur and I'm a black man. It doesn't matter who is elected into office the political systems of the world are full of shit truthfully.
     
         

  10. #170
    Kuroh's Avatar
    Status
    Kuroh is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    14,216
    Location
    FL
    I hate to complain, but
    lately, all I see is days are
    the same
     



    Re: im scared for the future

    Quote Originally Posted by Uzimaki Akira View Post
    I concur and I'm a black man. It doesn't matter who is elected into office the political systems of the world are full of shit truthfully.
    yes
     
         

  11. #171
    Senior Member ~Madara Uchiha~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Madara Uchiha~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,827
    Location
    Kansas City
    ~God of Uchiha~
     

    Re: im scared for the future

    how ignorant and stupid are u flcl and why do people think im for Romney im not for either personally id rather have your mom as president lol sorry i had too jk anyways u forgot to mention obama is getting rid of nukes passing this obama care BS and rising our debt up your a ss faster and more than any other president that ran
     
         

  12. #172
    Senior Member ~Madara Uchiha~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Madara Uchiha~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,827
    Location
    Kansas City
    ~God of Uchiha~
     

    Re: im scared for the future

    flcl, u say its impossible to do in 4 years well hes not even trying instead hes spending out the a ss rising it even more
     
         

  13. #173
    Senior Member ~Madara Uchiha~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Madara Uchiha~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,827
    Location
    Kansas City
    ~God of Uchiha~
     

    Re: im scared for the future

    now your just badmouthing me just running that little mouth of yours so i guess your not denying all that other BS obama has done?
     
         

  14. #174
    Member kakashi isboss's Avatar
    Status
    kakashi isboss is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    544
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: im scared for the future

    what else has obama done that you think was bad
     
         

  15. #175
    Member Saf4g914's Avatar
    Status
    Saf4g914 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    222
    Location
    New york
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: im scared for the future

    Heres the things about facts, for every ten facts that a person can come up with theres an equal amout of ten facts to counter that. in the end its all about control. The use of "facts" have been utilized to control the weaker minded since the begining of time. At the end of the day romney and obama are the same person, they will do the exact same thing and they will serve those who put them in office, ie did you know that goldman sachs is the biggest contributor of monies to both campaigns?! Hey smart for goldman sachs but how is that good for america? It means that in the end we will just get the same person and your "factual" movie will occur no matter who is in there lol.
     
         

  16. #176
    Senior Member ~Madara Uchiha~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Madara Uchiha~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,827
    Location
    Kansas City
    ~God of Uchiha~
     

    Re: im scared for the future

    well i think u have a point the world is in deep shiit no matter what but the only thing is obama is actually trying to thats all im trying to say u cant call it BS until youve watched the movie so before u come in here and give me BS on how its not obamas fault and how hes trying please go watch the movie its about 2 bucks at red box if u can even afford it and than come back and give me all the BS youd like
     
         

  17. #177
    Member kakashi isboss's Avatar
    Status
    kakashi isboss is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    544
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: im scared for the future

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Madara Uchiha~ View Post
    well i think u have a point the world is in deep shiit no matter what but the only thing is obama is actually trying to thats all im trying to say u cant call it BS until youve watched the movie so before u come in here and give me BS on how its not obamas fault and how hes trying please go watch the movie its about 2 bucks at red box if u can even afford it and than come back and give me all the BS youd like
    im not gonna waste my money on somthing thats bullshit it was probley someone who hated obama with a lot of money
     
         

  18. #178
    Senior Member ~Madara Uchiha~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Madara Uchiha~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,827
    Location
    Kansas City
    ~God of Uchiha~
     

    Re: im scared for the future

    well u can stfu and get your ignorant a ss out of here :D
     
         

  19. #179
    Senior Member ~Madara Uchiha~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Madara Uchiha~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,827
    Location
    Kansas City
    ~God of Uchiha~
     

    Re: im scared for the future

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZyiKXIHqFU wow for a BS movie there was alot of people who bought it
     
         

  20. #180
    Member kakashi isboss's Avatar
    Status
    kakashi isboss is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    544
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: im scared for the future

    so because im not gonna waste my money on somthing im ignorent and since when deos the amount of sales equal how ture somthing is by that logic harry potter is complete fact
     
         
    Last edited by kakashi isboss; 10-22-2012 at 04:31 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •