Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: The Secrets in the Name of " Rikudō Sennin !"

Quote Originally Posted by The Fallen One View Post
    You forget that the Sage of the Six paths was the first one that founded the arts of ninjutsu ! So i doubt the Sage will train... he was a monk i think he used meditation to gather nature energy and create sage mode....
    Yeah founding it and learning it are different? It can easily be the same. Sage mode is not ninjutsu anyway. I don't see your point. It will increase the strength of his ninjutsu, but it has nothing to do with ninjutsu beside of that....

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by thegame View Post
    Yeah founding it and learning it are different? It can easily be the same. Sage mode is not ninjutsu anyway. I don't see your point. It will increase the strength of his ninjutsu, but it has nothing to do with ninjutsu beside of that....
    Well the Sage was a god figurine in the manga for him to be the founder of ninjutsu but not the one who learned it ? The manga says he taught people about chakra and ninjutsu and you are teling me that he learned sage mode from the animals ? My point was that its impossibile and also i think ninjutsu was first found not senjutsu also about your point that would make the sage a disciple of the animals and that is so wrong !

Last edited by The Fallen One; 10-22-2012 at 06:30 PM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by The Fallen One View Post
    Well the Sage was a god figurine in the manga for him to be the founder of ninjutsu but not the one who learned it ? The manga says he taught people about chakra and ninjutsu and you are teling me that he learned sage mode from the animals ? My point was that its impossibile and also i think ninjutsu was first found not senjutsu also about your point that would make the sage a disciple of the animals and that is so wrong !
    Well inventing something or learning it may be the same if you are the first to learn it. That was my point at least.. You cannot compare a human to the toads - for instance. They resemble god like creatures more than the sage himself.. I seriously dislikes the fact that you call them animals.. Specially since they are creations on pair with the SO6P, and much greater than human beings..

Think about it. Apparently they live forever or at least so much longer than a human life that it will seem forever in comparison. SO6P didn't live forever. He got old and died, which is why he divided the jubi into 9 creations. That these 9 creatures also can live forever and apparently can't be killed is NOT the result of the SO6P creation magic, but because of the chakra they have from the jubi, which couldn't be sealed.

I never denied your theory, it is possible that the so6p invented sage mode etc., but if that is the case he must have also created some of the "animals". Mount Myōboku is described like a sacred place. You can't really find anything there that seems to be connected to the so6p. Their symbol for instance have no relation to him at all. So at least I believe we can say he didn't create the place. But the toads live there, and they seem to be born there. I don't really think the sage gave them this place and taught them how to use natural energy. It seem more likely that he observed the toads doing it.

The ancient statues of people who tried to learn it and turned to stone. There was so many of them. It is more likely to believe that humans found that sacred place and saw what the frogs could do. They then tried to obtain the same powers, and most of them failed. The so6p probably came by that place as well. He most likely even learned it on his own, and perhaps used it to develop jutsu and chakra in a way that led to his understanding for the meaning of being a shinobi. At least this seems more reasonable to me.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I agree with most people here.

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by thegame View Post
    Well inventing something or learning it may be the same if you are the first to learn it. That was my point at least.. You cannot compare a human to the toads - for instance. They resemble god like creatures more than the sage himself.. I seriously dislikes the fact that you call them animals.. Specially since they are creations on pair with the SO6P, and much greater than human beings..

Think about it. Apparently they live forever or at least so much longer than a human life that it will seem forever in comparison. SO6P didn't live forever. He got old and died, which is why he divided the jubi into 9 creations. That these 9 creatures also can live forever and apparently can't be killed is NOT the result of the SO6P creation magic, but because of the chakra they have from the jubi, which couldn't be sealed.

I never denied your theory, it is possible that the so6p invented sage mode etc., but if that is the case he must have also created some of the "animals". Mount Myōboku is described like a sacred place. You can't really find anything there that seems to be connected to the so6p. Their symbol for instance have no relation to him at all. So at least I believe we can say he didn't create the place. But the toads live there, and they seem to be born there. I don't really think the sage gave them this place and taught them how to use natural energy. It seem more likely that he observed the toads doing it.

The ancient statues of people who tried to learn it and turned to stone. There was so many of them. It is more likely to believe that humans found that sacred place and saw what the frogs could do. They then tried to obtain the same powers, and most of them failed. The so6p probably came by that place as well. He most likely even learned it on his own, and perhaps used it to develop jutsu and chakra in a way that led to his understanding for the meaning of being a shinobi. At least this seems more reasonable to me.
    Well its possible but that would just would be wrong for me.... I imagine that the toad sage the snake sage etc are the summoning of the sage of six paths.... and that is why they have that name.... "Sage" also i think he taught them the senjutsu and the sage mode and how to get nature energy with meditation... and other stuff !

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Nice theory, does make a lot of sense. ntm the aura around younger son and so far the only characters to show a perfect Sage mode had Senju or uzamaki DNa in them .

OH LONG JOHNSON edo tensai wilmaso's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

in not too big on the idea that he taught his son sage mode, he already inherited his body, so you gonna give his son a higher power up sheesh thats hasshi with sage mode right there, i find it more believable that , the sage of six paths learned sage mode else where, i do not believe that he was the one that taught ppl about chakra or that he had the first doijutsu(eye power) the hyugga clan has the byakugan and its said that the sharingan is a mutation of the byakugan what if the sage of six paths had a wife that was part of the hyugga clan.... they dont use "ninjutsu" like elemental powers they use the gentle fist which is old school style fighting. i just think that the sage of six paths only became god like after sealing the jubbi not before and that the sage of six paths was only really good at sealing techniques not anything else and that he had crazzie chakra levels

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by edo tensai wilmaso View Post
    in not too big on the idea that he taught his son sage mode, he already inherited his body, so you gonna give his son a higher power up sheesh thats hasshi with sage mode right there, i find it more believable that , the sage of six paths learned sage mode else where, i do not believe that he was the one that taught ppl about chakra or that he had the first doijutsu(eye power) the hyugga clan has the byakugan and its said that the sharingan is a mutation of the byakugan what if the sage of six paths had a wife that was part of the hyugga clan.... they dont use "ninjutsu" like elemental powers they use the gentle fist which is old school style fighting. i just think that the sage of six paths only became god like after sealing the jubbi not before and that the sage of six paths was only really good at sealing techniques not anything else and that he had crazzie chakra levels
    I agree with this and i think the sage of six paths didnt have rinnegan he had sagemode and sealing jutsu.... and alot of chakra !

Page 2 of 2 « First 12