Xbox 360

Kadoari Rukata

Kadoari Rukata
    Basic Information

Name: Kadoari Rukata
    Nickname: Thundercrack | Thunderclap | Kado
    Clan: N/A
    Appearance:

Kadoari prefers to travel and fight bare chested, in order to show off his collection of battle scars. His scars represent every significant battle life. Ever since a young age, Kadoari has well built with very pronounced abdominal muscles. He has bandages all over his body mainly for the Slashing Bandages te.

He is only clothed on the lower half of his body. He wears a loose fitting, black pair of pants. His bandages are strong enough to stop blades yet light enough to unravel and use as a weapon. Kadoari wears no sandals or shoes, as he can perceive things through the ground beneath his feet.

Elements:
    Lightning: needs training

Personality:

Kadoari is quick to anger, and silent for the most part. He holds a strong sense of sadness from his childhood where he watched his friends murdered by Itachi Uchiha. He then escaped the village (and Itachi) and was a missing nin for some time. He hungers for the company of people and friends to fill the void left in his heart. Seeing those with so many friends anger's him, for he can never make any of his own. Some say he is violent, while others think of him as a kind person.

Village Information

Village of Birth: Konohagakure
    Village of Alliance: Konohagakure

Rank/Chakra Information

Ninja Rank: Genin

Elements:

Background Information

Legend once predicted there would be a young man born into the no clan, who would survive a mass genocide. His mother was incredibly beautiful, and his father a great ninja. 7 years after fleeing from Itachi, he returned to the village. No one recognized him. Missing for 7 years and no one even knew he was gone. He went into a rage and flew between villages, wrecking havoc wherever he went. Falling trees and scorch marks in the earth were the only things that signaled his presence. After 13 days rampaging he stumbled on an old Buddhist temple, still fueled by rage he charged into the temple breaking wall after wall. Chiriku of the Guardian Shinobi twelve was there and stopped him. He fell unconscious.

He woke up 3 months later tied down to a bed. He broke out the chains, unaware why he was in such a strange place. He greeted Chiriku who couldn't believe this was the same person who tried demolishing the temple months ago. Chiriku and Kadoari sat down and had tea, where Kado learned of his grave deeds. He ended up living with the monks while working to pay his debts, all the while Chiriku was teaching him to control his anger and ninjustu.

Other

Weapons: Kadoari carries a katana strapped at his hip, and a bandages on his body. The blade is pure black, etched with with the scripture to the meaning of life, being stuck by it will result in sudden realization before death. The common ninja tools are concealed in pouches and pockets at various locations of his waist.

Battles

Won: 0
    Lost: 0

Last edited by Cigbeast; 10-21-2012 at 09:57 PM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    N-No! Please, no! Stop! Please
    stop!

Re: Kadoari Rukata

You can't have a Curse Mark on your bio. Only Nexus can give those out and I doubt you got permission from him to have one. Also, you need to remove the C-rank part from NInjutsu and Lightning as this is your first bio and you have yet to get any training in either of those categories.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Xbox 360

Better?

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    stop!

You can keep lightning as your first element but you need to put (Need training) next to it since that is the first element you want to learn and also one more thing I forgot to point out before. Remove this part:

Lightning Release: Training throughout his lifetime in earth release, Kadoari can perform all earth related techniques he knows with only a single hand seal.

You can't do that yet as you need to master that element in order to only need to use one hand seal for its jutsus

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Xbox 360

Done and done

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Xbox 360

So howdo i know if im approved (or not)

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    stop!

When your bio is approved you will see a next to the name of your bio in the 'Title' section. Caliburn is the main person that approves/declines bios and depending of how busy he is your bio should get approved anywhere between a day to a week.

Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    I will take what is mine By
    fire and Blood I will take it!

nice bio now to see if it gets approved.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm in the state of anabiosis.

Nice first biography. :D